Thread: Favorite anime hairstyle?

Default Favorite anime hairstyle?

All anime characters have their own unique kind of hairstyle. What's your favorite anime character hairstyle?

I guess Ed's is pretty cool, not many guys cab pull off the long ponytail but when they do, they look damn good doing it. For other mail styles, I guess anything not super generic but not yugioh tier either. Something like Tomoya's.

As for girls

twintails, no drills heh

I guess spiky hair for boys as long as it's not up to Yu-Gi-Oh! levels, though Tai's from Digimon was pretty wild, too, but that doesn't bother me. Then again, Tai's hair was more like Joey's hair... and I don't mind poofy hair. Even a ponytail once in a while isn't too bad.

For girls, it doesn't matter as long as it's not really ridiculous. For a hairstyle as a whole, I like the hair antennae, which isn't something you see too much on male characters.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

It pretty much depends. If it works well with the character and their personality, I like it. :P
    But if I had to give an answer, I guess long hair that looks silky smooth no matter what the character does with it and makes me wonder how I can have hair like that.

In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429

Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

Sasuke Uchiha has cool hair I guess. Who thinks Goku has best hair? Having all kind of hairstyles?

Number of times I've Ninja'd people: 0
    I am a member of the E.N.A. E.N.A = Extreme Ninjaing Association
    D-Rank Ninja

As it has been said, I like the spike-y hair on the guys, but yugioh is getting a bit...out there. I like L's from Death Note, but not much more than that.

For girls, I like super long and straight. Color doesn't really matter, it can be anything. Think C.C. from Code Geass.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Male: Probably Shiryu from Saint Seiya. Fabulous hair, LOL.
    Female: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune

Female: I don't know why, but I always loved Kyoko Sakura's hair from Madoka Magica I loved the color of her hair and it suited her well.
    Male: Rin Okumura's hair from Blue Exorcist, I really love the spiky hair. It also had a nice color, even though the hairstyle is so simple.

"I chose not to follow the voice in my head."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

No topic about hair is complete without this guy:
        Spoiler:- Grevil de Blois:

I suppose this would also be a suitable picture for the "Favorite anime weapon?" thread.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!