Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2522

Thread: Rayce and Nero Trade Shop

  1. #1876
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    nope it not srry
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all


    Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    one regi is japanese or something the other is TRU the lvl 1 ut is Dawn
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

    Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  3. #1878
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i still want your shin sae gae manaphy i know thats not enough to acquire it i also have flawless milos island naive thunderus
    10th anniversary charizard
    10th anniversary blastoise
    and a few more new events i got recently.

    also

    2007 event PKTOPIA pikachu
    and PKTOPIA electivire
    Last edited by master91; 26th June 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  4. #1879
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Alright, well the PCNY Wish are for trade only for other Wish's, but what's the characteristic of this?
    #202 UT サンデ-Woobbuffet (Docile) (JAP)


    I'll take the events list .


    Alright, what would you like for it?


    Hello ^^.
    I don't think I have an Ice Punch Sneasel, sorry. Is there anything else you might want? I can offer you a shiny Duskull, since you seem to like Duskull :P .
    For the banner, just PM me a Picture you'd like on the banner and describe it to me best you can. Colors, Feel, Text on it or anything else you'd like.
    Alright, that's fair enough, I know that they're hard to come across. Anyway the Wobbuffet is quick tempered, so the IVs are random.

  5. #1880
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    us, southampton MA
    Posts
    10

    Default

    sorry, crap kept me quite busy yesterday, -sigh- i cant really check serebii much but im available to trade all day, so if i just copy someones friend code and wait in the wifi room like a stalker i can do stuff.. -facepalm-
    friendly code SS: 4812-9852-7105
    white: 3740-2839-4014
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    i have claimed Lucario. kecleon too, to a lesser extent.



    " The article cited a 2007 study by The National Crime Prevention Council[7] that showed 43 percent of teens, and 53 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths are subject to cyberbullying. "

    WTF people?


  6. #1881
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    9

    Default

    could you clone a pokemon for me please
    Trainer name:Chloé

    friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

    my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him


    Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinydragonairgirl View Post
    could you clone a pokemon for me please
    I am going to be completely honest, I just spent 10 mins running around my house looking for my DS, and I cannot find it . Sorry, I can't this time.

  8. #1883
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    9

    Default

    no problem thank you anyway
    Trainer name:Chloé

    friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

    my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him


    Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    england ,east midlands
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Hi do you have the celebi that unlocks the in game zorua on black and white?,I already have zorua/zoroark I just want to do the ingame event,I wouldnt mind if you didn't just borrowing one? I can offer a shiny emboar that has adamant nature and is EV trained in attack and speed and also has pokerus or a shiny patrat
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

    *WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

  10. #1885
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Do any of these Shiny Flawless' catch your eye?
    Shiny Flawless
    Kyogre: Lv 50, Timid, Drizzle, Anceintpower, Ice beam, aqua ring, water spout
    Deino: Lv 1, Male, Modest, Hustle, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Darkpulse
    Huntail: Lv 1, Female, adamant, swift swim, iron defense, whirlpool, clamp, water gun
    Gorebyss: lv 1, female, adamant, swift swim, clamp, water gun, whirlpool, iron defense
    Skarmory: lv 1, female, impish, sturdy, brave bird, whirlwind, stealth rock, roost
    Pidgey: lv 1, female, lonely, keen eye, tackle, pursuit, faint attack, brave bird
    Solosis: lv 1, female, bold, magic guard, psywave, trick, imprison, calm mind
    Mareep:lv 1, female, timid, static, tackle, charge, thunderwave
    Latias: lv 40, female, timid, levitate, active pokerus, water spout, refresh, zen headbutt, mist ball
    Gligar: lv 1, male, impish, immunity, posion sting, toxic, u-turn
    Scraggy:lv 1, male, jolly, moxie, dragon dance, drain punch, ice punch, thunder punch
    Venipede: lv 1 female, jolly, swarm, active pokerus, rollout, toxic spikes, spikes, take down
    Litwick: lv 1, female, timid, flame body, trick shadow ball hidden power fire blast
    Chimchar: lv 1, male, jolly, blaze, scratch, leer
    Zorua: lv 1, male, modest, illusion, calm mind, sucker punch, snarl, roar
    Murkrow: lv 1, female, serious, insomnia, peck, astonish, brave bird, heat wave
    Eevee: lv1, male, modest, anticipation, helping hand, wish, curse, yawn
    Totodile: lv 1, male, adamant, torrent, scratch, leer, crunch, thrash
    Lugia: lv 45, timid, pressure, extrasensory, rain dance, hydro pump, aeroblast (has been infected & cured of pkrs)
    shellder: lv 1, male, jolly, skill link, tackle, rock blast, icicle spear, surf
    omanyte: lv 1, male, modest, swift swin, earth power, stealth rock, toxic spikes, spikes
    charmander: lv 1, male, modest, blaze, scratch, growl, flamethrower
    palkia: lv 1, timid, pressure, dragonbreath, scary face
    treecko: lv 1, timid, overgrow, leech seed, leaf storm, synthesis, leer
    porygon: lv 1, timid, trace, conversion 2, tackle, conversion, sharpen
    bagon, lv 1, female, naive, sheer force, dragon claw, dragon dance, hydro pump, rage
    Vulpix: lv 1 female, timid, drought, will o wisp, protect, hypnosis ember, cured of pokerus
    Dratinit: lv 1, female, marvel scale, mild, wrap, leer
    rotom: level 1m modest, levitate, confuse ray, thunderbolt, will o wisp, shadow ball
    Vanillite: lv 1 female bashful ice body icicle spear taunt ice beam
    Terrakion: lv 42 jolly justified helping hand retaliate rock slide sacred sword
    Beldum: lv 1 adamant clear body take down


        Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    you never told me if you want a regigigas or not
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

    Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    389

    Default I saw a few things of yours that interested me

    I'm interested in your:
    Stamp Pichu
    Stamp Absol

    Are you interested in:
    PCNY Shedinja
    PCNY Flygon

    Also my FC is 1635 9125 7574.

  13. #1888
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi Rayce can you trade me a light ball.

  14. #1889
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, would you be interested in the following flawless/near flawless shinies:

    UT 1 Seviper (Adamant) [Moves: Sucker Punch, Aqua Tail, Flawless]
    UT 1 Chinchou (Calm) [Moves: Agility, Thunderbolt, Supersonic, Bubble, Flawless]
    UT 1 Solrock (Jolly) [Moves: Earthquake, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt, 31/31/31/02/31/31]
    BT 5 Stantler (Adamant) [ Moves: Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, Body Slam, Double Edge, 31/31/31/21/31/31]
    Last edited by Murka101; 3rd July 2012 at 5:24 PM.
    White FC- 4127 1439 8505

  15. #1890
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Hello again,

    I am interested in these Pokemon:

    Shiny Flawless Ghastly
    Shiny Flawless DW Abra
    Shiny Flawless Roost Skarmory
    Shiny Seed Bomb Turtwig
    Shiny Karrablast
    PCNY Gloom
    PCNY Kingdra
    Wish Bagon Brave
    RUBY Zigzagoon
    Birthday Chimchar

    To offer in return I propose:

    PCNY Zangoose
    Shiny Chinchou
    Shiny Solrock
    SMR2011 Zoroark
    Oblivia Shaymin
    ESTEU09 Regigigas
    Giulia Phione
    Kiko's Riolu
    TRU Dragonite
    German Aura Mew
    10ANNIV Raikou
    10 ANIV Alakazam
    Daisuki Club Jirachi

    Do you think that is fair? I do have a couple more events you don't have if none of those interest you.

    Thanks
    FC: 1463 5647 1777


    Come check out my Trade Shop!!!

  16. #1891
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furycalibur View Post
    sorry, crap kept me quite busy yesterday, -sigh- i cant really check serebii much but im available to trade all day, so if i just copy someones friend code and wait in the wifi room like a stalker i can do stuff.. -facepalm-
    I'm away at the moment as well, which may add to it :/. If I see you online ill come on and try to meet with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by richm88 View Post
    Hi do you have the celebi that unlocks the in game zorua on black and white?,I already have zorua/zoroark I just want to do the ingame event,I wouldnt mind if you didn't just borrowing one? I can offer a shiny emboar that has adamant nature and is EV trained in attack and speed and also has pokerus or a shiny patrat
    It's a free service of mine . However, I am not home yet, so it may be a little while before I can trade it to you. Maybe 2-3 days?

    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    Do any of these Shiny Flawless' catch your eye?
    Shiny Flawless
    Kyogre: Lv 50, Timid, Drizzle, Anceintpower, Ice beam, aqua ring, water spout
    Deino: Lv 1, Male, Modest, Hustle, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Darkpulse
    Huntail: Lv 1, Female, adamant, swift swim, iron defense, whirlpool, clamp, water gun
    Gorebyss: lv 1, female, adamant, swift swim, clamp, water gun, whirlpool, iron defense
    Skarmory: lv 1, female, impish, sturdy, brave bird, whirlwind, stealth rock, roost
    Pidgey: lv 1, female, lonely, keen eye, tackle, pursuit, faint attack, brave bird
    Solosis: lv 1, female, bold, magic guard, psywave, trick, imprison, calm mind
    Mareep:lv 1, female, timid, static, tackle, charge, thunderwave
    Latias: lv 40, female, timid, levitate, active pokerus, water spout, refresh, zen headbutt, mist ball
    Gligar: lv 1, male, impish, immunity, posion sting, toxic, u-turn
    Scraggy:lv 1, male, jolly, moxie, dragon dance, drain punch, ice punch, thunder punch
    Venipede: lv 1 female, jolly, swarm, active pokerus, rollout, toxic spikes, spikes, take down
    Litwick: lv 1, female, timid, flame body, trick shadow ball hidden power fire blast
    Chimchar: lv 1, male, jolly, blaze, scratch, leer
    Zorua: lv 1, male, modest, illusion, calm mind, sucker punch, snarl, roar
    Murkrow: lv 1, female, serious, insomnia, peck, astonish, brave bird, heat wave
    Eevee: lv1, male, modest, anticipation, helping hand, wish, curse, yawn
    Totodile: lv 1, male, adamant, torrent, scratch, leer, crunch, thrash
    Lugia: lv 45, timid, pressure, extrasensory, rain dance, hydro pump, aeroblast (has been infected & cured of pkrs)
    shellder: lv 1, male, jolly, skill link, tackle, rock blast, icicle spear, surf
    omanyte: lv 1, male, modest, swift swin, earth power, stealth rock, toxic spikes, spikes
    charmander: lv 1, male, modest, blaze, scratch, growl, flamethrower
    palkia: lv 1, timid, pressure, dragonbreath, scary face
    treecko: lv 1, timid, overgrow, leech seed, leaf storm, synthesis, leer
    porygon: lv 1, timid, trace, conversion 2, tackle, conversion, sharpen
    bagon, lv 1, female, naive, sheer force, dragon claw, dragon dance, hydro pump, rage
    Vulpix: lv 1 female, timid, drought, will o wisp, protect, hypnosis ember, cured of pokerus
    Dratinit: lv 1, female, marvel scale, mild, wrap, leer
    rotom: level 1m modest, levitate, confuse ray, thunderbolt, will o wisp, shadow ball
    Vanillite: lv 1 female bashful ice body icicle spear taunt ice beam
    Terrakion: lv 42 jolly justified helping hand retaliate rock slide sacred sword
    Beldum: lv 1 adamant clear body take down
    Gorebyss, what might you like for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    you never told me if you want a regigigas or not
    Ack, sorry, I seemed to have lost the last page. What was the nature of the Japanese one, and was it UT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    I'm interested in your:
    Stamp Pichu
    Stamp Absol

    Are you interested in:
    PCNY Shedinja
    PCNY Flygon

    Also my FC is 1635 9125 7574.
    May I have the I'D of them, as well as if they are A, B, C, or D?

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu 10101 View Post
    Hi Rayce can you trade me a light ball.
    Yup, I have one . It might be a bit before I can trade it to you, say 2 days or so?

    Quote Originally Posted by Murka101 View Post
    Hey, would you be interested in the following flawless/near flawless shinies:

    UT 1 Seviper (Adamant) [Moves: Sucker Punch, Aqua Tail, Flawless]
    UT 1 Chinchou (Calm) [Moves: Agility, Thunderbolt, Supersonic, Bubble, Flawless]
    UT 1 Solrock (Jolly) [Moves: Earthquake, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt, 31/31/31/02/31/31]
    BT 5 Stantler (Adamant) [ Moves: Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, Body Slam, Double Edge, 31/31/31/21/31/31]
    Chinchou and Solrock, yes .

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Hello again,

    I am interested in these Pokemon:

    Shiny Flawless Ghastly
    Shiny Flawless DW Abra
    Shiny Flawless Roost Skarmory
    Shiny Seed Bomb Turtwig
    Shiny Karrablast
    PCNY Gloom
    PCNY Kingdra
    Wish Bagon Brave
    RUBY Zigzagoon
    Birthday Chimchar

    To offer in return I propose:

    PCNY Zangoose
    Shiny Chinchou
    Shiny Solrock
    SMR2011 Zoroark
    Oblivia Shaymin
    ESTEU09 Regigigas
    Giulia Phione
    Kiko's Riolu
    TRU Dragonite
    German Aura Mew
    10ANNIV Raikou
    10 ANIV Alakazam
    Daisuki Club Jirachi

    Do you think that is fair? I do have a couple more events you don't have if none of those interest you.

    Thanks
    Hey Iceberg! Good to see you on good terms

    I think I'd like the PCNY Zangoose and the German Mew, unless you have more events I'd like, I remember you had a big events list .

  17. #1892
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    are you still looking for

    keldeo
    or a meloatto how ever you spell it.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  18. #1893
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    are you still looking for

    keldeo
    or a meloatto how ever you spell it.
    The Keldeo I'd be looking for from a credible source, and meloetta no, since I know that its not from a reliable source.

  19. #1894
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Who would trade an event for Gorebyss? If so from what year would be worth it?


        Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

  20. #1895
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    Who would trade an event for Gorebyss? If so from what year would be worth it?
    Probably not a rarer GBA, but I'm more flexible since I'd use this one on a team as opposed to one for trade .

  21. #1896
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    i have a near/flawless timid keldeo i received it from kiltid trainer and i also will be getting a near/flawless modest one.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  22. #1897
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    i have a near/flawless timid keldeo i received it from kiltid trainer and i also will be getting a near/flawless modest one.
    Alright, ill get in touch with Kilted and see where they got it from. If it is reliable, you still would like the Manaphy, correct?

  23. #1898
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Probably not a rarer GBA, but I'm more flexible since I'd use this one on a team as opposed to one for trade .
    Ok well seeing as I have no value knowledge I'll just post what I'm interested in and you can eliminate etc. from there


        Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

  24. #1899
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    most definitely
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  25. #1900
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Ok, how about your:

    #619 Mienfoo (Jolly) [Flawless]
    #588 Karrablast (ADamant) [EM Megahorn, Pursuit, Knock off, Flawless]
    White FC- 4127 1439 8505

Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •