Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaisey's super shiny swap shop!

Default Jaisey's super shiny swap shop!

Hello and welcome to my 5th gen trade shop. This is my first attempt at this so constructive criticism is welcome (PM only please) I live in the UK and my timezone is GMT!
    My trade shop FC is 3783 0659 6194

I CAN ONLY TRADE BETWEEN 8PM - 10:30PM ON WEEKDAYS!
    SPECIFIC TIMES CAN BE REQUESTED ON WEEKENDS!

Please consider this when asking me about trades

RULES

*USE YOUR MANNERS! I will not tolerate anyone being rude to me or anyone else on this thread.
    *NO HACKS! In the event that I trade anyone a hack, then I will issue a full refund, and a free Pokémon of your choice. If I find out I have been traded a hack I will expect the same courtesy.
    *BE PATIENT! Even if I appear to be online, I may not be available at the time. I have a life just like everyone else. If I don't contact you within 48 hours, PM me.
    *I WILL NOT WAIT AROUND FOR TRADES! If we have agreed on a trade, and you have not contacted me within ten days about it, then I will take it off my waiting list. You will have to repost and wait til I have finished all other pending trades before I get back to you.
    *ONE FOR ONE TRADES ONLY! I understand that other people expect more for a flawless shiny, but I am not one of those people. I will always trade one for one, unless I am trading with another shop owner who expects more.
    *ALL OTHER SPPF RULES APPLY! I do not have a strike system, but if anyone breaks any rules, I reserve the right to back out of any previously agreed trades, and ban you from my shop.

I do clone, and I am more than happy to accept them, as long as they have not been cloned using Pokécheck
    Pokémon that have been RNGed are also fine.
    I do not clone for free! If you wish to have your Pokémon cloned then please offer me something else in return for doing this!

RECOMMENDED TRADE SHOPS!
    If I don't have something you're looking for, please visit my other recommended shops.

Spoiler:- MY WANTS:

MY HAVES

All the following are shiny and UT unless stated

Spoiler:- KANTO:

Spoiler:- JOHTO:

Spoiler:- HOENN:

Spoiler:- SINNOH:

Spoiler:- UNOVA:

Thanks for looking, and please be sure to check back often as stock will be regularly updated! If you would like any more information on any of my Pokémon, then please don't hesitate to ask! =D
    Last edited by jaisey89; 16th August 2011 at 8:50 PM.
    Tracey's team

BLACK FC - 3783 0659 6194

I'm interested in a Shiny Flawless Eevee. I can offer a level 1 Shiny Aerodactyl. Is that okay?

Hey there, congrats on the shop! I'm interested in your shiny Trapinch and shiny Spoink. Please CMT :]. Also, my number is...3 c:
    Credits | TSV: 0924

i like your shiny zorua and your shiny qwilfish, check my shop
    (36) is my number

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gray View Post
    I'm interested in a Shiny Flawless Eevee. I can offer a level 1 Shiny Aerodactyl. Is that okay?
    Yep that's fine =) I'm still sorting through a few things atm, but I promise you I'll message you when I'm ready to trade. Also what number would you like for your free Pokémon? Thanks!
    Tracey's team

I'll trade a Bashful Manaphy for the Larvitar, provided I can have clones back.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 18th July 2011 at 1:52 AM.

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by Apokalyptika; 18th July 2011 at 1:54 AM.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5200 3794 9358

I can EV Train your Pokemon, give EV reducing berries and breed any starter.

Trade shop is here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=532020

I'm generally online afternoons and evenings, GMT-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Hey there, congrats on the shop! I'm interested in your shiny Trapinch and shiny Spoink. Please CMT :]. Also, my number is...3 c:
    Thanks a lot =) thought it was about time, I'm starting to build up quite a collection! I like the Snorlax and Yanma please if that's ok? Would you like to know your Pokémon or should I leave that as a suprise? I can't trade right now, but I will message you when I'm ready
    Tracey's team

Quote Originally Posted by jaisey89 View Post
    Thanks a lot =) thought it was about time, I'm starting to build up quite a collection! I like the Snorlax and Yanma please if that's ok? Would you like to know your Pokémon or should I leave that as a suprise? I can't trade right now, but I will message you when I'm ready
    Yes, that'd be fine. Please VM me when you're ready c:. And keep it a surprise
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Default Want shiny Vulpix, Eevee, Dratini, & Zorua

Your store is the first I have ever gone to. I saw shinies and had to come. I have an event to offer instead of shinies. I have a level 50 Japanese celebi in a cherish ball that is for the Zorua event in Black and White. Nature is bashful and I gave it pokerus. Since this is a Japanese legendary pokemon I was thinking I can ask for more than one pokemon, I would like at least two of the shinies I'm asking for maybe three. The one's I'm interested in are DW vulpix, DW Female eevee, DW dratini and Zorua. I'm not sure if you still have them so I listed all my choices.
    Last edited by CrystalDratini; 18th July 2011 at 1:58 AM. Reason: Forgot stuff.
    Have a look at my trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531032

Pokemon Black Friend Code: Zena 2365 6451 2193
    Pokemon White Friend Code: Darek5 4599 0884 0287

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    i like your shiny zorua and your shiny qwilfish, check my shop
    (36) is my number
    Hiya, that's fine, but would you be able to tell me which of you shinies are level one please? Just tell me a few that I don't have, and I'll take anything really!
    Tracey's team

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    I'll trade a Bashful Manaphy for the Larvitar, provided I can have clones back.
    Is the Manaphy level one? And of course you can have a clone back
    Tracey's team

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalyptika View Post
    Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot.
    I'm sorry, why is that? Lol I didn't even have time to read what you wrote!
    Tracey's team

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalDratini View Post
    Your store is the first I have ever gone to. I saw shinies and had to come. I have an event to offer instead of shinies. I have a level 50 Japanese celebi in a cherish ball that is for the Zorua event in Black and White. Nature is bashful and I gave it pokerus. Since this is a Japanese legendary pokemon I was thinking I can ask for more than one pokemon, I would like at least two of the shinies I'm asking for maybe three. The one's I'm interested in are DW vulpix, DW Female eevee, DW dratini and Zorua. I'm not sure if you still have them so I listed all my choices.
    Well I usually only do a one for one trade, but I do have a two for one offer going atm. I will take the Celebi for one of the shinies that you want, plus check out my offer in my first post. It's up to you if you accept or not
    Tracey's team

I'm sorry, why is that? Lol I didn't even have time to read what you wrote!
    No, I was offering a level 1 shiny Magikarp, but someone else just said they wanted it. So I can't offer it unless you can clone it in the next 5 minutes.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5200 3794 9358

I can EV Train your Pokemon, give EV reducing berries and breed any starter.

Trade shop is here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=532020

I'm generally online afternoons and evenings, GMT-8.

Hiya, that's fine, but would you be able to tell me which of you shinies are level one please? Just tell me a few that I don't have, and I'll take anything really!
    my lvl 1 shinies are bagon, mawile, manaphy, and karrablast. anything sound good?
    Last edited by Rayce; 18th July 2011 at 2:32 AM.

I am interested in your Shiny Beldum, Totodile, and Squirtle.

I am offering whatever is found in my signature, along with others that may have.
    Interested?

Oh, and my Number is 26.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 18th July 2011 at 3:47 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Is the Manaphy level one? And of course you can have a clone back
    Level 1 and UT. Is that a yes?

Heya Jaisey Congrats on the store!
    now, im veeery interested in your Shiny tepig, beldum, dratini, larvitar and scizor. i can offer you any shiny in my sig, provided i get clones back?
    Oh, and before i forget, 23!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2lwb2x1.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2q827h3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/23t47k0.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2vnq2a9.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Hello, I'm interested in your shiny Zoura. I don't have any shines that I can offer you but I do have some female ut dw female Pokemon:
    Lv.1 Aerodactyl - Adamant nature- Moves: Scary Face, Steel Wing, Roost, Tailwind-Ability: Unnerve.
    Lv.1 Eevee- Lax nature- Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand, Wish, Yawn- Ability: Anticipation.
    Lv.1 Growlithe- Lonely nature- Moves: Bite, Roar, Close Combat- Ability: Justified
    Lv.1 Poliwag- Naive nature- Moves: Water Sport- Ability: Swift Swim
    Lv.1 Exeggcute- Bold nature- Moves: Uproar, Hypnosis, Reflect, Synthesis- Ability Harvest.
    The Pokemon I listed (except for Exeggcute) were bred by my me so they aren't in a Dreamball but they are legit. I hope you see something you would like.
    I chose 24. Thanks
    Last edited by riolu424; 18th July 2011 at 5:23 AM.
    My time zone is GMT -6 (CST)

I've claimed Riolu!
    My White FC is: 2795-8861-0850

Do you take DW pokemon? If you do I can offer a DW shinx with Night slash as an egg move and a DW Murkrow that knows roost.
    Have a look at my trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531032

Pokemon Black Friend Code: Zena 2365 6451 2193
    Pokemon White Friend Code: Darek5 4599 0884 0287

hey freind im interested in ur bagon and deino. only if they are UT. i have a shiny latios which ill only trade for both.
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

I'm looking for a shiny shelment or shiny mienshao im offering a flawless hatch shiny stunkfish

wat do u want for ur shiny mienshao

Hi everyone, I'm gonna be super busy today, but I will be on later this evening to complete my pending trades if you see I'm online and are waiting for me, feel free to drop me a VM/PM.

@Rayce - I will take the Mawile and the Karrablast if that's ok

@Cosmic fury - I'm interested in any of the events. I will give you two of your choice, plus your secret freebie

@A person - well considering I'm offering a free Pokémon along with every trade, I will only give you a clone back if you forfeit the freebie. Cos you'll be getting two for nothing then.

@A7XPWD93 - VM me with the details I won't be able to do everything (see above) but we can work something out.

@Riolu424 - Sorry I'm not collecting DW Pokémon atm.

@Crystal Dratini - Same as above

@Shaoweh - Only if the Latios is legit. Apparently someone has already traded me a hack recently (although that's not been confirmed yet)

@Dark13sceptile - I'm sorry I don't have either of those Pokémon
    Tracey's team

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast