Thread: Eeveelution Baton Pass Team!

Default Eeveelution Baton Pass Team!

Okay. So as everyone knows, Eevee is the cutest pokemon ever. And it is the Pokemon with the most evolutions. 7 to be precise. This team is not very well thought out since I have to use 6 out of 7 choices. The only thing that I can switch out for is Leafeon. Wah wah wah. Well one thing that is mildly strategic is the use of Baton Pass. 5 pokemon raise the stats, one pokemon recieves them all. Simple enough. Well this team needs much work since The only items I'm using are super-effective damage reducing berries. I also may need to change whoever recieves all of the stat increases...No, I am not a noob. I'm just dumb. Here's the team.

Espeon (M) @ Kasib Berry
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 128 Def / 148 SDef / 232 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Shadow Ball
    - Calm Mind
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    Okay so we are going to start this party with Mr. Espeon. 1st order of business: Magic Bounce those rocks and spikes. So he's got a few mental issues. Nothing a simple Calm Mind can't fix. BAM! SpAtk and SpDef increased. His only flaw is that he is frail. Gengar leads can OHKO him. Use Focus sash? Maybe. He has no STAB moves, but in my experience, Shadow Ball is much more handy than Psychic. BATON PASSED!

Flareon (M) @ Passho Berry
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 156 HP / 100 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Work Up
    - Flame Charge
    - Bite
    Next we got Mr. Flareon. Flame Charge for that STAB and the speed increase. Because that's what we're all about. Those stat increases. Work Up for that Atk and SpAtk boost. Bite for those Psychic and Ghosties. BATON PASSED!

Vaporeon (F) @ Wacan Berry
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 176 Def / 200 SAtk / 132 SDef
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Ice Beam
    - Aqua Ring
    - Scald
    Hello Ms. Vaporeon. What is on the agenda for today? Okay so she is the only other person without stat increasers than my sweeper. Aqua Ring gives us that HP regeneration, Ice Beam for those Grass, DRAGON, and Ground types. Scald for those Fire, Ground, and Rock types and for the 10% chance of burn. BATON PASSED!

Umbreon (F) @ Tanga Berry
    Trait: Synchronize
    EVs: 56 HP / 252 Def / 44 SAtk / 156 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Dark Pulse
    - Work Up
    - Shadow Ball
    Ms. Umbeon is ready to bring the pain. Simple set. STAB Dark Pulse for Psychics and Ghosties and the same goes for Shadow Ball. Work Up again for the Atk and SpAtk increases just in case Flareon was OHKO'd. Simple. PASS THAT BATON!

Glaceon (F) @ Occa Berry
    Trait: Snow Cloak
    EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 24 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Water Pulse
    - Barrier
    - Ice Beam
    Glaceon brings the backbone. Barrier brings up the Defense by 2 stages. 3 uses and you're at 999+ Def. Simple otherwise. Stab Ice beam for yadda yadda and Water Pulse since it has 100% accuracy and killing yadda yaddas. Blah blah BATON PASS!

Jolteon (M) @ Charti Berry
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball
    - Stored Power
    Okay so you know all that stat mongering we were doing? Time to use it. STORED POWEEEEER! Psychic moves deal neutral damage to 12 types, doesn't effect 1 type, is resisted by 2 types and is super effective against 2 types. Not too bad of a spread. If people use Thunder, T-bolt or T-wave against me, BAM, Volt Absorb gives me HP. Hidden Power Fighting is for things that Psychic won't hurt. Super effective against Dark, FERROTHORNS, Rock, Ice?, Normal and Steel. STAB T-bolt. (not using Thunder because it is unreliable). And Shadow Ball....that one's up for suggestions.

In summation, if this goes according to plan, the team will wreck. I know I'm not guarenteed wins 100% of the time, but 65-80% of the time is fine. Not my official competitive team. Just one so I can have fun with my favorite pokemon.
    A bit of warning: before you people that post just to boost your post count, I'm probably not going to do 252/252/4 EV spread. That isn't very smart for this type of team. It doesn't create balance in my opinion. It creates 2 stong stats and leaves the rest base, which isn't very high for Eeveelutions.
    Last edited by thejt; 17th July 2011 at 7:42 AM.

The chain might failonflareon. Or any of them. It's A good idea to have an eevvelution team, but forcing it into baton pass madness is reallly gimmicky. It would be epic, but it wouldn't really work. Eeon would be a much better user of stored power if only for STAB

I can see that, but if all of the stat increases are successful it wouldn't matter all too much.

You can have Acid Armor instead of Ice Beam on Vaporeon, since you'll need to take some hits, specially your flareon. It could be in this order: Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, and anything else next.

But no ice beam makes me suceptible to Dragons. Since Vaporeon and Jolteon are OU, I'll still have to deal with Latios, Hydreigon, Salamence, etc. They all can learn Fire Blast which will destroy Glaceon.

Flame charge gets the boost 1@0% of the time, ther is no "chance"

lol. i forgot. I'll change it riiiight now

I have to ask, why do you have Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball on your Umbreon? They are super effective against the same types and Dark Pulse can hit Normal Types unlike Shadow Ball. I would replace Shadow Ball with Psychic or Hidden Power Fighting.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

I was actually considering replacing Shadow Ball with HP [Something]. I was leaning more towards Fire to kill Bug types. The only flaw with that logic is that Umbreon is painfully slow (166 Speed i think). Fighting could work better. I'll have to try it out

Maybe you should wish your vaporeon, so if you BP in circa
    Es you get healing and the chain won't doe

Definitively try out HP fighting because whatever Dark Pulse hits for not very effective HP fighting can hit for Super Effective or neutral.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Like FERROTHORN! He's a pain when he's not on your team haha

So is this a total fail? Lol

Interesting...

wow seriously dude? way to just try and boost your post count
    EDIT: yeah I'm definitely not going to get much help on this team. I'll figure it out. Engage lock sequence please.
    Last edited by thejt; 18th July 2011 at 1:38 AM.

Lock engaged.