Thread: Battle Revolution 2?

Default Battle Revolution 2?

Okay here's the thing.

Every game has a 3D battle game to join up with it

Red/Blue/Yellow (Stadium)

Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal (Stadium 2)

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Firered/Leafgreen (Colosseum/Gales of Darkness)

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heartgold/Soulsilver (Pokemon Battle Revolution)

Now there is a fifth generation with new Pokemon that must mean they'll make a 3D battling game for that right?
    I mean it's tradition aren't they kind of obligated?
    Last edited by Moogleknight24; 17th July 2011 at 3:01 PM. Reason: worded it wrong

i'd rather see a 5th gen colosseum/XD than a 5th gen PBR. don't get me wrong, i loved PBR, but i'd rather have the storyline than just straight battling...

i hope they do follow the tradition, but until i see it, i'm not holding my breath...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

They do Need to continue the storyline for XD/Colluseum. I would buy it in a heartbeat. But Like The Post ^^^ I'm not holding my breath until I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by woogfroo View Post
    My Favorite Pokemon is Deino.

Deino is much more of a puppy kind of adorable. Seriously, have you seen that sprite? It's all 'wrawr!' You can just imagine it playfully biting off the face of that neighbor you don't like. Just precious!

It's very likely we'll have some kind of console battling game to accompany the 5th generation at some point. Whether it will be a "sequel" to Battle Revolution or another style of game altogether is yet to be seen. When there is news about this issue to report, Serebii.net will report it. Until then, have fun fighting Mysterial.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"