Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

can i join please ?
    My shinys :

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

can i join this club ?
    My shinys :

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Wartiger97 View Post
    I have DW Charmanders if you still want one.
    I'd adore one, preferably female if you happen to have an extra. Would you fancy a DW female Vulpix or DW Eevee(only have male so far :/ but I'll keep trying for a girl) in exchange?
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

I have DW Charmanders if you still want one.
    I would fancy a dw chimchar as well, preferably female. I can trade events, shinies, iv bred pokemon, and other dw pokemon as well.

EDIT: Do mean dw chimchars or charmanders? Because if it a charmanders, then I might not be so interested...

And as to avoid double posting:

Emma, I believe you would have to ask a leader like feral to join.
    Last edited by ThePhoenixarisen9; 2nd February 2012 at 11:29 PM.

This is so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    This is so cool.
    Do you mean that literally or sarcastically?

BTW, nice sig, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenixarisen9 View Post
    Do you mean that literally or sarcastically?

BTW, nice sig, bro.
    No, I really mean this I'm not that good at ev training so this is awesome.
    Oh, and thanks???

You're both in, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here and take advantage of all we have to offer.

(two new members in one day?! Sweeeeeeeeet!)
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    No, I really mean this I'm not that good at ev training so this is awesome.
    Oh, and thanks???
    Cool. And yes, I was complimenting your sig. Swearing allegiance to Adele... Nice. Welcome to the club!

And you too, Emma! Welcome to the club.

EDIT: Well, it depends on opinion. I personally don't like or hate her, but I couldn't think of another word to put there.
    Last edited by ThePhoenixarisen9; 3rd February 2012 at 1:08 PM.

The newest Hero's Path chapter, Lightning Strike, is up.

Alright, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenixarisen9 View Post
    Cool. And yes, I was complimenting your sig. Swearing allegiance to Adele... Nice. Welcome to the club!

And you too, Emma! Welcome to the club.
    Adele.. Yuck. I HAVE SWORN ALLEGIANCE TO.. not Adele.

Haha, sorry. I'll leave you guys with that thought. Off to read Connor's epic battle scene(!), and then maybe work a bit on my own next chapter.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Florence + the Machine is Adele but better. Same vocal style, but some really awesome instrumental background besides. Working on an idea that would put "All This And Heaven Too" into Hero's Path, and maybe "Raise it up" or "Dog Days Are Over".

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    I'd adore one, preferably female if you happen to have an extra. Would you fancy a DW female Vulpix or DW Eevee(only have male so far :/ but I'll keep trying for a girl) in exchange?
    Um well I don't know if they have released DW female Charmanders yet at least that was what I was told but I bred one female and a bunch of males legitimently if you still want one I'll trade you for a vulpix.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Florence + the Machine is Adele but better. Same vocal style, but some really awesome instrumental background besides. Working on an idea that would put "All This And Heaven Too" into Hero's Path, and maybe "Raise it up" or "Dog Days Are Over".
    I also like florence+the machine.

I couldn't make that connection, they;re too different for me. Adele's forte really is in the rock blues stuff. Take Rumor for example, a rather upbeat one, and compare it to Fire to The Rain or Rolling in the Deep. Yich.

F&M on the other side is much more of a down in the dumps and looking up style. Both are good, but diferent styles. The local stations around here tend to overplay Adele though, and the ponly two of F&M that get played are Raise and Dog Days, the latter having been replaced now, sadly...

Um well I don't know if they have released DW female Charmanders yet at least that was what I was told but I bred one female and a bunch of males legitimently if you still want one I'll trade you for a vulpix.
    Man, you guys all have the cool stuff. I got squat.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Hey guys, been awhile aince posting here. Beat my White a few days ago and am now starting a team for here. So far i am about halfway through my first pokemon. Tell me what you think:

Modest Gardevoir@ Choice Specs

~ Psychic
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Focus Blast
    ~Shadow Ball

Any sugestions for changing the pokemon/ay suggestions for a teammate. I am thinking either a Rampardos or a Dragonite.
    Last edited by KantoMasta; 3rd February 2012 at 5:47 PM.

@Wartiger97

They have, but only in Japan.

@KantoMasta

I'd pair it with a Moxie Salamence, at least if you're aiming for a highly offensive team.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    I'd pair it with a Moxie Salamence, at least if you're aiming for a highly offensive team.
    You'd pair anything with a Moxie Salamence.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Right so I've added ShinyRaikou, Zorocario and EmmaLucario to the list, enjoy your stay folks.

You'd pair anything with a Moxie Salamence.
    Including another Moxie Salamence. Oh, or a Moxiedos. Here's to Moxiedos. Here's to Moxie anything.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Quote Originally Posted by Displeased Owl View Post
    Right so I've added ShinyRaikou, Zorocario and EmmaLucario to the list, enjoy your stay folks.
    Thanks!

So since, I'm here, you can tell I'm not a competitive battler. I tried to a while ago, but just couldn't get into it. Currently, I'm doing a water monotype in white.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I have an Idea. So the league could show some movement if not progress, Why don't people just post a projected Weekly or Bi-Weekly schedule for when and what time anyone is available for Gym battles.
    PKMN HG FC:2279-6353-8463
    PKMN WHT FC:3654-4053-1864
    PKMN WHT 2 FC: 3311-3936-8560

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    Pass phrase: Piiiiiikafett!
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Displeased Owl View Post
    Displeased owl! Been awhile since you posted here.

Three new members... Cool.

And I agree, anything with moxie that can actually use it is good, like moxiemence and moxie scrafty
    (Couldn't come up with a good nickname for it).
    Last edited by ThePhoenixarisen9; 3rd February 2012 at 10:59 PM.

@ dracoburn the mother is Japanese so there legit do you want one if so just pm or vm me your freindcode and the details.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast