Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

I'm getting Black 2 first, because that's what I started with last time. I'll most likely transfer my Gym team over when I get it also I can't wait for the release of them if I had a DS lite I would so preorder one in Japanese.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Wartiger97 View Post
    I'm getting Black 2 first, because that's what I started with last time. I'll most likely transfer my Gym team over when I get it also I can't wait for the release of them if I had a DS lite I would so preorder one in Japanese.
    I started with Black, too, but I think I'll start with White 2 because it has Reshiram. I love Reshiram, it reminds me of that dragon/dog thing from The Neverending Story.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

I began with White first so I might as well get White 2. The only lame thing will be starting with Tepig (always start with the fire type) and eventually getting the Reshi-Kyru form, which probably has at least a little of Reshi's fire power. Too much fire, as those would probably be my strongest two.

But who knows? It would be great to have a starter like Yellow...
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

BW2 Kind of confuses me. I have Black and want Reshiram, so do I get Black or White 2? Do the Kyurem forms correspond?

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    BW2 Kind of confuses me. I have Black and want Reshiram, so do I get Black or White 2? Do the Kyurem forms correspond?
    I remember it like this: whichever one you did not catch in the originals are the mascots of the new ones. So the one previously owned by N has now combined with Kyruem and is now the mascot. You could also remember it that it is now colored similarly: white Kyru with White 2 and black Kyru with Black 2
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Ah, got it. I believe I will be getting Black 2, then.

@ Dracoburn you mean Falkor the dragon of luck or something similar. I love those movies, but I haven't seen them in years thanks for bringing that up now I'll be hunting those down to watch.

I wonder if there will be more than 649 Pokemon in the new Pokedex. Also from the trainer images I've seen the male trainer looks better than he did in Black and White 1.
    Last edited by Wartiger97; 14th April 2012 at 6:30 AM.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Those games look AMAZING. It's almost like we're not in the same region as in BW1.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

@ Dracoburn you mean Lucky the dragon of luck or something similar. I love those movies, but I haven't seen them in years thanks for bringing that up now I'll be hunting those down to watch.

I wonder if there will be more than 649 Pokemon in the new Pokedex. Also from the trainer images I've seen the male trainer looks better than he did in Black and White 1.
    He looks like the same kid with a broken hat to me
    PKMN HG FC:2279-6353-8463
    PKMN WHT FC:3654-4053-1864
    PKMN WHT 2 FC: 3311-3936-8560

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    Pass phrase: Piiiiiikafett!
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

I thought the hat was stupid in the first one, and it would even better if you could custimize your own trainer. Does anyone know when they are going to release Genosect?

I thought the hat was stupid in the first one, and it would even better if you could custimize your own trainer. Does anyone know when they are going to release Genosect?
    After Victini (check!), Keldeo, and Meloetta. That being said, it will be released last.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

May I join? I read the rules, but I can't battle anyone -.-
    My White Team:
    My White 2 Team:
    My Overall Team:

My youtube! Currently playing: Pokemon FireRed
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gogeta1104?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
    May I join? I read the rules, but I can't battle anyone -.-
    No wifi? Whatever the reason it's great to have you join!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

I'll prolly end up getting Black, then both of the second Tier games. Because I can't decide. :<
    Name: Forrest

Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!

Hey. The new chapter of The Galactic Files, Painful Memories is up. If anyone has some spare time I would appreciate it if you would read and review the chapter.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Well, I was quickly felled by DittoDude; I realized finally that I had a super-effective move and hadn't used it, but by then it was too late. It didn't help that one of my moves was one that forced a switch, so I really only had three moves to work with. It was a good battle, though. -_-

Next chapter of Draco's Quest is up. You guys should go read it.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Glover has done it again. Taking a cue from the trading card game, which was what essentially brought me to the franchise, I thought of it as a good idea. Behold, the new badge for my gym:

odd, I'd liek to know why these are comign out too big. This one was the right pixel size (I think) in Photoshop, but is way too big here compared to the Glaceon badge. gonna have to look into that. I think the syringe is okay though.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

A single move is my favorite way to win. Sorry, Blaziken, but the Firebrand's aiming for the top. I'm off to round 2, y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    A single move is my favorite way to win. Sorry, Blaziken, but the Firebrand's aiming for the top. I'm off to round 2, y'all.
    Proves me right to use Hydra. Oh well, maybe in the next tournament.
    Last edited by Blaziken10285; 16th April 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Okay, so me and Firebrand will be in Round 2. I don't think anyone else has battled yet, though.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude63 View Post
    Okay, so me and Firebrand will be in Round 2. I don't think anyone else has battled yet, though.
    Have fun...

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Well, Crap. So much for the Quick Claw. Loch's move diversity just wasn't quick enough to outrun Charizard31's ________________.

(No, I'm not telling.)

----
    On that same note, something reset my FC code. New number is 0132 7240 0884
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Yeah, whenever I use a quick claw it doesn't even always work XD idk.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Well, Crap. So much for the Quick Claw. Loch's move diversity just wasn't quick enough to outrun Charizard31's ________________.

(No, I'm not telling.)

----
    On that same note, something reset my FC code. New number is 0132 7240 0884
    Hence why when it comes to battles where speed would be a serious asset, you use a Choice Scarf.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast