Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    Hence why when it comes to battles where speed would be a serious asset, you use a Choice Scarf.
    Lesso learned, slthough the last time I tried the scarf I didn't like the lack of flexibility.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post14392993
    Here's the Latest for World Turns! Enjoy folks.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Lesso learned, slthough the last time I tried the scarf I didn't like the lack of flexibility.
    No, that bit sucks. Your best bet is to give them high attacking stats and four good moves. Really good moves. And the best coverage you have access to with the specific Pokemon.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Okay, now we just need Keyo and Trysten (I've decided to call everyone by their gym leader or in-game names) to battle, and then we can get on with Round 2. I'll go ahead and do the matchups:

DittoDude63 vs. Keyo61494/Wartiger7
    Feralninja vs. Charizard31
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I has defeated the Wartiger. T'was a scary battle, but one where I came out victorious!
    PKMN HG FC:2279-6353-8463
    PKMN WHT FC:3654-4053-1864
    PKMN WHT 2 FC: 3311-3936-8560

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    Pass phrase: Piiiiiikafett!
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Okay, so I'll be battling Keyo.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Can I get your FC? I don't think I have it

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Glover has altered my badge, so from here on this is the only one (of the Mind's Eye Badges) that will work. Here it is.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Just beat Charizard31 in our tourney match with a remarkable bit of foresight... from my battle with Blaziken.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Just beat Charizard31 in our tourney match with a remarkable bit of foresight... from my battle with Blaziken.
    Tis True. Curse your ______ with that ________! :P
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Ahh, preparations in case I had used SB Blazi I presume?
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

I haven't battled Keyo yet, but I will, and it will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Ahh, preparations in case I had used SB Blazi I presume?
    Bingo.

Also, I've just posted the latest Hero's Path, Mending Scars. It's a day early, because of scheduling conflicts for me this weekend. I'll be back to the normal Friday updates next week. Enjoy!
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

So here's a question. Who is better for battles: Latios or Latias?

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

i've never used either, but Latios seems like it would be better, since it only needs one attacking stat, its Sp. Attack. Latias has better Sp. Def, but you need physical and special both for defense.

So here's a question. Who is better for battles: Latios or Latias?
    Latios, especially back when the Soul Dew was legal. He could kick some major Latias.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    Latios, especially back when the Soul Dew was legal. He could kick some major Latias.
    I see what u did thar

Just checking in guys sorry I haven't done so earlier been playing my Heart Gold over.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Wartiger checking in has made me think. Where have Kaori, Naturaltrainer, and Phoenix gone?

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Wartiger checking in has made me think. Where have Kaori, Naturaltrainer, and Phoenix gone?
    They just don't post much. I'm not sure why Natural is still a group leader, honestly.

I've been around I just forgot to post my check in earlier this week. What I was wondering is why there are some elite 4 and gym leaders that are never on anymore and I thought that after two weeks of being offline you title would be revoked... Its not my concern though just as long as we are all showed the same immunity if we're offline for a while in saying that if the rule isn't inforced then it shouldn't be a rule.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Wartiger97 View Post
    I've been around I just forgot to post my check in earlier this week. What I was wondering is why there are some elite 4 and gym leaders that are never on anymore and I thought that after two weeks of being offline you title would be revoked... Its not my concern though just as long as we are all showed the same immunity if we're offline for a while in saying that if the rule isn't inforced then it shouldn't be a rule.
    Yeah... Maybe they're on the Facebook group more.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

About the Lati@s thing, why was Soul Dew banned? Isn't is just like a Quick Powder, Lucky Punch, etc.? Or are those banned too and I didn't even know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    About the Lati@s thing, why was Soul Dew banned? Isn't is just like a Quick Powder, Lucky Punch, etc.? Or are those banned too and I didn't even know?
    The only way to get it is from hacking at the moment. Unfortunately items couldn't be transferred, and the Soul Dew isn't anywhere in BW or the DW.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Maybe it'll be on black and white 2 or an event for it because your not supposed to have a lati wwithout it part of their soul is in it I think.

Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast