Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Good answer Were you in this dimension when thius happened?:

Breaking news out of London City! The Legendary Pokemon Dialga has mysteriously appeared and is rampaging through the city, destroying blue telephone booths as he goes. Scientists are puzzled as to why the creature has appeared and why he's only going after the blue ones."
    Nope, not my fault. Chewiana Jones uses a yellow port-a-potty, or, in an emergency when he can't access it, his legendary Pokemon, Celebi.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiana Jones View Post
    Nope, not my fault. Chewiana Jones uses a yellow port-a-potty, or, in an emergency when he can't access it, his legendary Pokemon, Celebi.
    Treat that Celebi well or the Forester will track down Chewiana Jones no matter what time, dimenision, and/ or world he's in. For it is one of his duties as the Forester to protect the Legendary Pokémon that has called any forest their home.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Treat that Celebi well or the Forester will track down Chewiana Jones no matter what time, dimenision, and/ or world he's in. For it is one of his duties as the Forester to protect the Legendary Pokémon that has called any forest their home.
    Of course. It is his first or second third Pokemon, depending on how I decide to do things. Also, I found a timeline for some of the various fanfictions here. This is pretty much what my planned story looks like on the timeline:

exploding timeline.jpg

That timeline... wow. Very, ah, informative.

Welcome to the club, anyhow.

Of course. It is his first or second third Pokemon, depending on how I decide to do things. Also, I found a timeline for some of the various fanfictions here. This is pretty much what my planned story looks like on the timeline:

exploding timeline.jpg
    Hahaha! Well, I guess that works, but you'll have to clear it with Glover, who originally made it XD
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Hahaha! Well, I guess that works, but you'll have to clear it with Glover, who originally made it XD
    Well it's not so much an actual plan as just random scribblings, though I might start in the future (not sure about that yet, I'm still in the early planning stage and planning is something this fan-fic is going to need a lot of. On the bright side, I would have to wait a while to start anyways thanks to the busy end of the school year for me, so I'm not really losing much time here.), I'll probably go into the distant past at least once, and there's also a decent chance I'll take a bit of a horizontal step outside of the group's story's usual parameters.

It is with great pride that I inform you that I just finished writing the final chapter of Hero's Path. Because the story is now written in it's entierty, and I see no point in dragging it out over ten more weeks, I will be ammending my update schedule. I will post as normal this Friday, but starting next week, I will post TWO chapters, one on either Tuesday or Wednesday, in addition to the regular one on Friday. Yes, that means you get double the amount of Hero's Path goodness for the next five weeks.

GET EXCITED!
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Well it's not so much an actual plan as just random scribblings, though I might start in the future (not sure about that yet, I'm still in the early planning stage and planning is something this fan-fic is going to need a lot of. On the bright side, I would have to wait a while to start anyways thanks to the busy end of the school year for me, so I'm not really losing much time here.), I'll probably go into the distant past at least once, and there's also a decent chance I'll take a bit of a horizontal step outside of the group's story's usual parameters.
    Ha. Ha ha. That timeline. Funny. I'm laughing. Ha.

Just let me know how well you're yellow portapotty works with a Rotom in it...

(On second thought, maybe I don't want Moto having access to time travel...)

In all seriousness though, there are much more professional ways to handle that, probably as an outer layer like I did everyone;s sequel stories. And even if it IS timetravel, fiction is a linear thing, its start and end points being roughly near enough to each other to dictate a place on the map. Don't worry about fitting parameters, the graph is only a rough representastion, nothing ias concrete or precise at all, and my main fic World Turns (click the family photo in my signature) was started prior to my joining the NCTH and will most definately be making liberal use of alternate paralell universe counterparts where needed.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    It is with great pride that I inform you that I just finished writing the final chapter of Hero's Path. Because the story is now written in it's entierty, and I see no point in dragging it out over ten more weeks, I will be ammending my update schedule. I will post as normal this Friday, but starting next week, I will post TWO chapters, one on either Tuesday or Wednesday, in addition to the regular one on Friday. Yes, that means you get double the amount of Hero's Path goodness for the next five weeks.

GET EXCITED!
    Quick question about that. Is there a sequel to Hero's Path, or this the end of Cole's story?

Not sure about that, to be honest. It's the end for a while at least, because I need to put some serious time into building up Fire Eternal, and starting my next original novel length. I've had the idea for one more short (five chapter-ish thing), and a tangential oneshot about Hope. But for now, I dont't see myself writing anything about Cole for a while unless we do another group RP.

Not sure about that, to be honest. It's the end for a while at least, because I need to put some serious time into building up Fire Eternal, and starting my next original novel length. I've had the idea for one more short (five chapter-ish thing), and a tangential oneshot about Hope. But for now, I dont't see myself writing anything about Cole for a while unless we do another group RP.
    If y'all do, you can count me in.

Remember, children, college. Our little Firebrand is growing up so fast, *snivel*

Oh yea, speaking of, I only have TWO DAYS OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT. EVER.

Sorry, I'm telling EVERYBODY.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Speaking of Group RPs. I left a hook for Karikasu to join in on, but since he/she/it is not around and I'm the only one who hasn't wrapped up my end of the RP, I'm going to do so now so that it's done.

Was someone going to put all the chapters together and file them into a nice, neat little one-shot/twosome and post it on the Fan Fiction Forum or did I misread a post?

---
    Cay had taken the opportunity to stretch out across several no longer occupied chairs, and had mostly given up on faking not being tired. It'd been a long nioght, and neither of us wanted to acknowledge the fact that the calendar page had already turned over. After wrapping up a chance to get to know the new challengers, I summoned our pilot to get ready.

Ditto was over with the Purrloin that occupied the back areas, or rather was waiting for them to be startled by a large falling object. He jumped. took the form of Volume 3 of the Encyclopedia Brittanica, and dissappeared into the recall light before he got to see his targets' fur stand on end.

Moto was a little trickier. He and the other Rotom had been quite enjoying their jam session, irritating several people who were quite sick of techno remixes of otherwise good songs.

"Moto, we're ready now."

"Pht!"

"Oh, fine then. You can stay there for another minute." I told him. A minute was all the time I needed to rouse Sunbeam. Her brilliant pearl colored eyes flickered into a bright pink as she scanned the sound equipment. The Foresight attacked forced all three ghosts out of the machine, and they popped out through the speakers like done toast, landing with a soft thump on the ground. Moto felt all too quickly exposed, trying to cover himself with his hands. I recaleld him, and left the others to their own trainers and the man who brought in the stereo equipment...

"You have everyone?" Cayna asked sleepily.

"Almost." I scooped her up in my arms--oh how I was glad I still had the strength to do that-- and carried her to the plane. "Now I do."
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

The new Hero's Path, Wonderful Emperor has gone up. What's so wonderful about an omnicidal mad king, you ask? Well, read on and find out.

Actually, I haven't done a wrap-up post, either. I should put that up. Hm....
    ~~
    Nate sat on the back of his Shiny Hydreigon, Rapture. He had taken a boat from Unova back to Sinnoh, and was now flying back to Darkmoon Island. He looked down, seeing the swamps west of Pastoria City below. "Hmph, glad that disaster is over," He muttered. "I wish I hadn't even gone." Rapture made an odd noise, that Nate realized was a snort. Nate rolled his eyes at the obvious sign that the dragon didn't agree, and yet...maybe Rapture was right. He was a bit unnerved that his Pokemon seemed to know him better than he himself did. While he hadn't had fun, he was still glad that he had gone. Those Journeymen who were still around from the Omega War, they were his friends, to an extent. He hated admitting that, even to himself, but there it was. "Great, now I'm going soft..." he muttered to himself, falling silent, as he continued his journey.
    ~~
    Oh, look, non-canon character development.

Just posting to let everyone know that I got a name change. It's pretty obvious who I am, but in case you couldn't tell, I'm your friendly neighborhood Ghost Host.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I also got myself a name change: I was formerly Warrior Scolipede. However, may I also just ask what I missed?
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

You missed the one year anniversary of the LoH and we all did a group RP.

Oh, okay. Thanks!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Alright so I just thought I would post this so everyone knows. I have no access to a wifi point that my old DS supports. So after thinking about it, I think I've found an acceptable way to battle all of you fine people. If you would like to battle me then we will have to use Pokemon Online. However if you battle me there are a couple of rules so that the spirit of this group is kept intact. First, the pokemon that you use have to be pokemon that you actually have in your games. Second, thier movesets must be the same as they are in your games. Third, you may not distibute any EVs to thier stats. That's it.

Oh, and I know that I'm not a Gym leader or anything anymore, but I just thought I would post this for future reference and to let everyone know that I'm up for battles.

Also, I'm free for battling all day today. Drop me a PM, I'm a bit rust though.
    Last edited by Xman96; 13th May 2012 at 10:46 PM.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

Well, not much has gone on today, but Happy Mother's Day to all!

On another note, the legendary ENIGMA BERRY has made its way to gen. 5!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Alright, so because I've been gone so long and a fair amount of stuff has been done with the whole war in Hoenn, I'm going to delete the Pokemon Professor X thread and start over. The first few chapters will be the same however, after that it will go in a whole new direction. This means that the whole Hoenn war is up for grabs. I will be starting up the new thread tonight and this will be my main project for most of the summer.

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

I was thinking of doing something with Hoenn, if it's alright.
    Name: Forrest

Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Invictus View Post
    Within the Aqua/Magma conflict from Prof. X or a completely different timeframe?

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Invictus View Post
    It's yours. Just as long as the war there doesn't last more than ten years cause that's when Prof. X skips forward to.

Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast