Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Quote Originally Posted by Xman96 View Post
    Alright, so because I've been gone so long and a fair amount of stuff has been done with the whole war in Hoenn, I'm going to delete the Pokemon Professor X thread and start over. The first few chapters will be the same however, after that it will go in a whole new direction. This means that the whole Hoenn war is up for grabs. I will be starting up the new thread tonight and this will be my main project for most of the summer.
    Aww, and here I was trying to work around you...
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Within the Aqua/Magma conflict from Prof. X or a completely different timeframe?
    Within my own fanfic, just after this RP event.
    Name: Forrest

Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!

Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Aww, and here I was trying to work around you...
    I think we just covered it so well, there's no more that needs to be said.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    I think we just covered it so well, there's no more that needs to be said.
    That's pretty much my feeling about it as well. The other reason is that where I was going with it was going ot be very dark, and I don't really want to write something like that right now. I'm not saying that I'm going to do like a comedy or anything, just not something with the death toll being in the thousands.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

That's pretty much my feeling about it as well. The other reason is that where I was going with it was going ot be very dark, and I don't really want to write something like that right now. I'm not saying that I'm going to do like a comedy or anything, just not something with the death toll being in the thousands.

Do I still get to slam a door in yo- Ah, I mean, does Glover still "run into" you at the League then or do I need to retcon that introduction somehow?
    (Shameless plug for Tempest story)

Do I still get to slam a door in yo- Ah, I mean, does Glover still "run into" you at the League then or do I need to retcon that introduction somehow?
    (Shameless plug for Tempest story)
    Hmm...probably not. I mean, Xander still had a role in the Hoenn conflict I just won't be covering it in my fic. Like I said, I will be skipping ahead around 10 to 13 years in the timeline for chapter 4 and beyond. I'll start working on it today.

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

The other reason is that where I was going with it was going ot be very dark, and I don't really want to write something like that right now. I'm not saying that I'm going to do like a comedy or anything, just not something with the death toll being in the thousands.
    *Points at chapters 40-50 of Scattered Sparks* You get used to it.

Oh yeah, I was also going to ask, because I don't have wifi, can I still challenge the league through the Pokemon Online battle simulator? Assuming it's ok with the leaders of course.

Oh yeah, I was also going to ask, because I don't have wifi, can I still challenge the league through the Pokemon Online battle simulator? Assuming it's ok with the leaders of course.
    Not cool with me. Slows my computer down something fierce. I finally had to uninstall. But it'll be awhile till you reach elite four anyway.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    Not cool with me. Slows my computer down something fierce. I finally had to uninstall. But it'll be awhile till you reach elite four anyway.
    ALright thanks for letting me know. On a related note, if anyone would like to battle on Pokemon Online I'll be free for the rest of the day, so drop me a pm if you're interested.

The user formerly known as :342: here.
    That's...about it, really.

To usher in my new update schedule, here's Glancing Blows, wherein about 60% of the stuff about HP that just plain doesn't make sense is explained.

Of course, I then troll you by adding on another 20% of more mindscrewing.

Okay everyone, I have a small announcement to make. My fic just recieved a long review by JX Valentine, and it was very good and informative. I agree with her that Xander was becoming a bit too much of a Gary Stu, so I plan on reworking that. I'm not totally sure what traits I should remove from him though. The first that I can think of is to make it so that he doesn't become a professor till he's about twenty-seven or so, but I'm afraid that that'll mess up everyone's fics that I'm mentioned in. Let me know what you guys think.

Who else has seen that incredibly boss new trailer for BW2? Probably the most awesome thing I've seen today. All week, easy. Maaaaaan... if the games are half as cool as that was, it's worth every penny.

Now I've got to start seriously thinking about how I want to play through these games. I know for a nickname theme I'll be doing celtic legend and lore (because what else can you expect from your cloud-cuckoolander Firebrand?). I'm really torn between going with Oshawott again, or trying out Tepig. I've used both in BW1, but... grr, choices. I think it all hinges on how early I can get Growlithe in-game. Because while Emboar would be a good fire/fighting type to have, I also would love to have an Arcanine and a Lucario, and having duplicate types would be redundant. And I'm iffy on Oshawott, because of the Keldeo download I'm sure they'll give us. Keldeo will make a perfect Sir Galahad. Not to mention the BST of Samurott and Keldeo are very similar...
    Hm... what I may do is just not have one of the three starters. I'll just trade Keldeo and a Zorua over ASAP, and start off with those.
    So right now the team is looking like:

Tentative Starter (Arthur for Samurott, Mordred for Emboar)
    Keldeo (Galahad)
    Lucario (Nuada)
    Arcanine (Dagda)
    Zoroark (Morgana Le Fay)

It'd be great to get a Lancelot, Robin Hood, Merlin or Niamh in there somehow.

Who else has seen that incredibly boss new trailer for BW2? Probably the most awesome thing I've seen today. All week, easy. Maaaaaan... if the games are half as cool as that was, it's worth every penny.

Now I've got to start seriously thinking about how I want to play through these games. I know for a nickname theme I'll be doing celtic legend and lore (because what else can you expect from your cloud-cuckoolander Firebrand?). I'm really torn between going with Oshawott again, or trying out Tepig. I've used both in BW1, but... grr, choices. I think it all hinges on how early I can get Growlithe in-game. Because while Emboar would be a good fire/fighting type to have, I also would love to have an Arcanine and a Lucario, and having duplicate types would be redundant. And I'm iffy on Oshawott, because of the Keldeo download I'm sure they'll give us. Keldeo will make a perfect Sir Galahad. Not to mention the BST of Samurott and Keldeo are very similar...
    Hm... what I may do is just not have one of the three starters. I'll just trade Keldeo and a Zorua over ASAP, and start off with those.

Keldeo (Galahad)
    Lucario (Nuada)
    Arcanine (Dagda)
    Zoroark (Morgana Le Fay)

If you can afford it get both! Maybe not at the same time, but hmmm. Use Tepig in Black 2 and Oshawott in White 2. This is according to the Kyruem forms. Since Reshiram's is in White 2, then that is basically ANOTHER fire type. Then, in Black 2 you won't die from just one electric attack because you'll have Emboar.

And...

THAT TRAILER MAY HAVE BEEN THR BEST POKEMON ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN. I saw it yesterday!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

That trailer reconfirms that Nintendo could EASILY pull off a mildly successful if not moreso Pokemon movie about someone else in the world execpt Ash. Not that I have anything against him per se, but I loved Chronicles because it told other people's stories and there's so much potential here.

Keldeo (Galahad)
    Lucario (Nuada)
    Arcanine (Dagda)
    Zoroark (Morgana Le Fay)

Seeing as I sent you somethign with Arthur the Samurott in it, please allow me to giveyou more ideas to profit from. Lancelot was initially going to be an Excsvilier. I think you guess why, but I ended up changing that out, Lance is now slated, at least within the confines of my story, to be a Bisharp, with Pawniard serving as squires to other humanoid Pokemon and thier companion Rapidash.

And I think if you haven't already nicknamed the Muskedeer as Athos, Porthos, and Dartanian (SP?) We'll have to disown you.

Merlin I've not decided on yet, either. He's tentatively a Xatu but that's too close to the Mystery Dungeons. A Mismagius perhaps, that's not a female only species, after all, but Im not sold yet. Aloakazam's not really sprcery enough, but it's another possibility.

And La Fey is already a Zoroark on my team. So nyah. (Tenchar limit prevents her full name, and seeing as my real name is Morgan, I rulled out Morgana.)

I could totally see a Grovyle as Robin Hood.
    Last edited by Glover; 17th May 2012 at 8:59 AM.

That trailer reconfirms that Nintendo could EASILY pull off a mildly successful if not more so Pokemon movie about someone else in the world execpt Ash. Not that I have anything against him per se, but I loved Chronicles because it told other people's stories and there's so much potential here.
    Amen to that.

I could totally see a Grovyle as Robin Hood.
    Lol I already have a Treecko named Robin.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

By the time the trailer ended, I forgot it was a game they were advertising. I was so engrossed in this kid and his Lucario! I can't wait till it's released in English. Of course, to make it truly awesome, it would need the female character in it... But on a side note, how long is the time in between BW and B2W2? It can't be long, since N is still pretty much the same age. Speaking of N, notice how he's still alive.

And I really DO wish they would make a movie (or even a whole spinoff anime) starring a different character. They have so much potential, as Glover said. And I really don't like Ash, anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    By the time the trailer ended, I forgot it was a game they were advertising. I was so engrossed in this kid and his Lucario! I can't wait till it's released in English. Of course, to make it truly awesome, it would need the female character in it... But on a side note, how long is the time in between BW and B2W2? It can't be long, since N is still pretty much the same age. Speaking of N, notice how he's still alive.

And I really DO wish they would make a movie (or even a whole spinoff anime) starring a different character. They have so much potential, as Glover said. And I really don't like Ash, anyhow.
    Yeah, I'm kinda bummed that they didn't do another character fro the Female Player like they did May/Brendan. Then again, I can't remember who the DPPt guy was, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Wartiger97 View Post
    Amen to that.

Lol I already have a Treecko named Robin.
    Great Minds and all. It's just too logical, since Robin Hoodmade such good use of the trees in Sherwood Forest, and since the Treeko line are supposed to be agile creatures in trees. (But seriously? How does Skeptile MOVE with a Christmas Tree stuck to its aft?)

Oh, and here's the One-Shot that tipped this whole discussion off to begin with: Til death Please read and review!
    Last edited by Glover; 17th May 2012 at 10:57 PM.

Here's the latest Hero's Path, Drinking Songs. It may sound a li~ttle familiar.

How long has it been...

So nice to see everyone alive and well! I'm still here, just not... as active. Just thought I'd stop by and see how things are going. I may continue RotP, since i got a new laptop and I've been kind of bored latley. If people want me to write it, i might. I'm also going through my old GBA games, as well as being on Xbox Live (Trollolololol), so it may not happen immediately. Post your responses. I wish you all a good day.

That anime trailer for B&W2 was boss. You guys should see the subbed version on Youtube. Amazingly beautiful. That trailer should be made into an anime. It'll be 10x better than the one they have already. Seriously. Just look up anime physics on Bulbapedia.
    Last edited by ThePhoenixarisen9; 21st May 2012 at 2:41 AM.

The new Hero's Path, Show Time, is up. I've been wanting to do this chapter for so long, it's ridiculous. But actually. It's just so good.

Just a few updates. First of all, I'm still alive....yay I guess. My online availibility has been cut...so I won't be on as long as a used to, I've edited my sig already to specific times are there. Lastly thanks to Nate (:342:/theNorthwind) and his BS, I feel obligated now to write a fan fic of my own... I've never written anything in my life, nor am I a fan of writing... but if I'm gonna make my own manga and anime, I have to get some kind of experience somewhere...
    PKMN HG FC:2279-6353-8463
    PKMN WHT FC:3654-4053-1864
    PKMN WHT 2 FC: 3311-3936-8560

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    Pass phrase: Piiiiiikafett!
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyo61491 View Post
    Just a few updates. First of all, I'm still alive....yay I guess. My online availibility has been cut...so I won't be on as long as a used to, I've edited my sig already to specific times are there. Lastly thanks to Nate (:342:/theNorthwind) and his BS, I feel obligated now to write a fan fic of my own... I've never written anything in my life, nor am I a fan of writing... but if I'm gonna make my own manga and anime, I have to get some kind of experience somewhere...
    Hey, it's your fault you decided to feel obligated, don't drag me into this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthWind View Post
    Hey, it's your fault you decided to feel obligated, don't drag me into this.
    I sense a Phht! in thar. Yay for more people writing fan-fiction! YAY!

Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast