Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

I'm still alive. And I have graduated. And signed up for college classes.

That's the good news. The bad news is I haven't really had the time to play Pokemon or write my fan fiction. Last week was absolute insanity.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

CONGRATS!

Huh, round here we don't actually graduate til Friday, even though today is last day for them. Gives the staff more time to finalize grades or something bizarre like that. And Friday night is usually a much better time for parents they think.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthWind View Post
    Hey, it's your fault you decided to feel obligated, don't drag me into this.
    The young boy looked up at the teenage male, who was dressed oddly in a yellow and black jumpsuit. There was a loop of some sort attached to the waist of the jumpsuit, with 4 Pokeballs clipped to it. Nate was awed by the Trainer, and with good reason. His mother despised Pokemon training and battling, calling it 'barbaric.' She did however, enjoy Contests, and had once been an accomplished Coordinator. It was a surprise to Nate that his mother had ever fallen in love with his father, the Petalburg Gym Leader. The two had split up after Nate's mother had been unable to tolerate Norman's life as a Gym Leader. Nate and his mother now lived in Fallarbor Town. Thanks to his mother's aversion to training, he had never met another Trainer besides his father. Well, at least not one that he'd ever been able to have a conversation with. The taller male, who had spiky platinum blond hair was looking at Nate rather irritably. "D' you want something, kid?"

Nate nodded. "Um...HI! I'm Nate!"

"...I am Keyo."

"That's a weird name," Nate commented. "You're a Trainer, right?" Another nod came from Keyo. Nate's eyes lit up. "What kind of Pokemon do you train?"

"All kinds; mostly the Eeveelutions."

"Can I see?"

Keyo sighed and stepped back, taking a Pokeball off the loop. He pressed the button and it expanded. He tossed the Pokeball up into the air. "Come on out, Mercury." The Pokeball opened with a flash of white light, which faded to reveal a Vaporeon, which regarded Nate calmly. "Vaporeon..." came it's high pitched cry.

Nate's eyes lit up again. "That is so cool!"

Keyo shrugged. "Whatever. Let's go, Mercury." The trainer and his Vaporeon walked off, leaving Nate standing there. That settled it. He was going to be a Trainer, and nothing was going to stop him. -- Ripped straight from Dark Waters, Chapter 1, Paragraph 1.

Nope, pretty sure it's your fault...
    PKMN HG FC:2279-6353-8463
    PKMN WHT FC:3654-4053-1864
    PKMN WHT 2 FC: 3311-3936-8560

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    Pass phrase: Piiiiiikafett!
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    CONGRATS!

Huh, round here we don't actually graduate til Friday, even though today is last day for them. Gives the staff more time to finalize grades or something bizarre like that. And Friday night is usually a much better time for parents they think.
    Thank you.

Colorado schools start really early and get out in May. My classes were over, what, almost two weeks ago? Of course, that's only the Seniors. The other three classes get out this Friday.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Quote Originally Posted by Keyo61491 View Post
    Nope, pretty sure it's your fault...
    Nope, you didn't have to take that as a reason to write a fanfic.
    YOUR fault.

Speaking of fanfics:
    Round One: Fight!
    Last edited by TheNorthWind; 24th May 2012 at 10:01 PM.

I'm still alive! Congratulations to all of the graduates! My summer break began basically today so hopefully I'll be able to resume work on my gym and The Galactic Files this week.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Into Flames, the breath-taking finale of the Cirque Eternal arc, is now up.

Chapter 20 went up Wednesday, owing to the lengthy delay it took me in finishing it.

Yes, I KNOW it's Friday...
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post14586404

As an added bonus, V2.0 of Chapter 1 is also live. This story is going onto another forum, and the chance to start new is giving me a chance to tinker and hopefully improve. Ch1.1 is in a spoiler, if you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Into Flames, the breath-taking finale of the Cirque Eternal arc, is now up.
    You -really- enjoy making my character look like exactly what I'm trying to avoid her looking, don't you? A coward, weak and pathetic. >.<;;

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

A few hours early, but most of you will get this tomorrow anyway, so meh.

CH21 of World Turns.
    Union Break

I'm still alive. Just if anyone wants to know.

In other news: I have finished the last main chapter of The Galactic Files! Now all that's left is the epilogue. I haven't updated it in a while but I hope to do so tonight with the second to last one.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Just posted the new chapter of Hero's Path, the Final Battle.

I'm still alive as well, for those that want to know.
    Name: Forrest

Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!

Definitely still alive! Been uber busy with work and have had no time for here. I'm trying to become more active though!
    Pokemon Black FC: 1034-2556-4236

Proud member of the NCTHUJ League, where the only V's you'll have to care about is getting the victories from our Gym Leaders!
    -But seriously games are for fun, not for competition. :]

Gym Matches: 2
    Badges Given: 1

Unova Mixed Region Team
        Spoiler:- Mixed Team:

I'm alive sorry about not posting my wifi went down yet again.
    My Black Friend Code is 2494-8412-9545 and my name on Black is Trysten.
    This is my badge for the NCTH to earn it you have to challenge the League and defeat me in a battle. Credit goes to Glover for the badge.
    And here's the link to my fic http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...irth-of-a-Hero

Cole's Quest is nearly over. Here's the latest chapter of Hero's Path, Journey's End.

Do not be afraid, Samuel Specter is alive. I was on a vacation to Myrtle Beach with my church.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

It has been way too long, but the next chapter of The Galactic Files is up. Please read and reviewA Not-So Turnback Cave

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

How are people feeling about Pokemon Conquest? Thinking about buying it, or skipping it?

Personally, I haven't played a good turn-based strategy since my Fire Emblem days, and this looks like it has a lot of depth and good stuff in it. It seems just deep and complex enough to hold my attention while not bogging me down in a bunch of strange mechanics. Not to mention I haven't bought a game for any console since White version, so I think I can allow myself a little indulgence.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

How are people feeling about Pokemon Conquest? Thinking about buying it, or skipping it?

Personally, I haven't played a good turn-based strategy since my Fire Emblem days, and this looks like it has a lot of depth and good stuff in it. It seems just deep and complex enough to hold my attention while not bogging me down in a bunch of strange mechanics. Not to mention I haven't bought a game for any console since White version, so I think I can allow myself a little indulgence.
    I preordered it cause Gamestop said that doing so would unlock tons of passwords.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

I'll probably end up buying it to keep me busy until BW2's release. It (to me) looks like the Gen. 5 version of Ranger. Yeah, I'm probably getting it. (when does it come out?)

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

I'll probably buy it. I need to read up on it more though.

Also, how do the NCTH gym challenges work? :P
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

'Ello! Feral just let me in the club, I'm Spite, and... Yeah. Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    I'll probably buy it. I need to read up on it more though.

Also, how do the NCTH gym challenges work? :P
    PM the leader you want to challenge. Make sure you read their rules first, so you know what you're getting into. Plus, some (including me) have a phrase/word you have to put in your challenge so we know that you have in fact read our specific rules. You can Role Play your challenge, which is preferred just for the people's entertainment. There's no order, so go for whatever leader you think you can most easily get their badge!

And welcome Sprite!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    I preordered it cause Gamestop said that doing so would unlock tons of passwords.
    I figure that since the passwords are "one size fits all", serebii will put them on the main site and save me $5.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast