Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    In a clan I'm in I'm a dragon E4. Is this a clan? I guess I'll have to leave if it is...
    No, this is in the clubs section, so you're free to join as many as you want! Anyway, welcome to our little part of the internet.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Thanks for the welcome and *wipes sweat from brow* Whew

Sig under construction

Thanks for the welcome and *wipes sweat from brow* Whew
    Like said, we don't do the competing thing, that includes for members. Sorry ta spook ya. If its a consolTion, your not the first to have confused us. I had a suspicion you mit be a dragon guy. Tell ya what, i might be able to whip up something when i get home, it'll be a while though
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Ok thanks can't wait. I'm looking for a Salamance front view of its face if you can do that

Sig under construction

Ok thanks can't wait. I'm looking for a Salamance front view of its face if you can do that
    Wellisuppose i could do that, notwhat i had in mind

What did you have in mind?

Sig under construction

Typing this message at the desk in my room at the Holiday Inn on the edge of campus. Dorm move-in is tomorrow at eight. This is actually happening.

Anywho, I still have the ability to battle, but wifi will be spotty till I get the password for my residence hall.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"

If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

Ok that's great

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    Typing this message at the desk in my room at the Holiday Inn on the edge of campus. Dorm move-in is tomorrow at eight. This is actually happening.
    Best wishes for the move-in as your college life officially starts (it is officially starting now, right?).

Also PB, welcome to the club!

This week-end I will finally be able to get out the next chapter of my fanfic. Hopefully.

Whats it called? I may go check it out

Sig under construction

Everyone give a big "congratulations" to Mug, our new rock type gym leader!

As soon as she gets her gym post up, I'll link it in our league post. Best of luck in all our future challenges.

As for me, I'll be MIA until at least Wednesday. All of you take care of yourselves, and I'll see you soon!
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Sorry for vanishing without trace or, indeed, any sort of word, but stuff happened. Not good. Over now.
    Anyway, let's see what's happened to the league ...

EDIT: Had a look around, and it's good to be back. I'm out of practice, but I think I'll restart my challenge. Would have loved to kick things off with a rematch with FeralNinja, but ... RL and stuff.
    Instead, I shall challenge the first online leader I see.
    Which appears to be Glover.
    Last edited by Joanie; 24th August 2012 at 5:40 PM.
    FC: 3668 - 8096 - 4107

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Sorry for vanishing without trace or, indeed, any sort of word, but stuff happened. Not good. Over now.
    Anyway, let's see what's happened to the league ...
    EEKK!!! A Ghost! :-)

welcome back. I'm Glover, took over the electric gym I did. You'll find me in the Orre region if your interested, using the old Kaminko place after he was arrested for illicit sales and scams. (Power draining lightbulbs+stock in electric company+governemnt conract)

Quite a bit of the same ole same ole around here. New people come, the veterans go, and people are writing fanfic. Heck, I think the NCTH has inspired ore fic to be written than most other groups. We rekicked the old League, though its still not a hugely active thing, not enough active challengers mostly. Gym leader list is on the front page now. DO turned in his key shortly after I joined, Feral got a story published, Feral and Draco are both off to college this week, Xman's off on hiatus for a while, we see him once in a great blue moon now. NorthWind (Nate, had his username changed) is on the radio too.

Same group, different names. Still a tightnit bunch. Have a seat, stay a while, I'll see about having someone dust off your old quarters in the tower.
    Last edited by Glover; 24th August 2012 at 5:49 PM.

Feral got published? Cool.
    Pity about the old guys going, but ... I guess that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Feral got published? Cool.
    Pity about the old guys going, but ... I guess that happens.
    Yeah, it is. Not sure whatever came of the others before me.

Here's the book: http://www.amazon.com/Blazing-Heart-.../dp/1610181239 but if you ask nicely he might let you read the one in his sig...

Glad to have you back! I'm the Ice leader, nowadays. So far, we have a full league, I think. Sadly, I can't battle, due to having my game and DS stolen from me, so my team has to be restarted.
    Name: Forrest

Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!

Actually, there is one gym leader spot open, but Mug's auditioning for it right now. and I suppose it could be argued since Cole's champ now (and will most likely be there for quite a while) we could get a new e4 position (or not), but we're mostly full, and ther's nine leaders so that one leader can still make eight challenges, so that ninth spot is frivolous to a non leader challenger. Gives them a choice though.
    Last edited by Glover; 24th August 2012 at 8:50 PM.

Aww I was hoping to be a leader. Well, whatever. This place is fun

Sig under construction

Welcome back Joanie! Since you were gone tons have happened. Xman left his E4 position and I became the fighting type gym leader. Feral took over the league. It's a lot of the same stuff that happened when you left last time, just with different faces. I'll look forward to your challenge if and when it happens.

Oh, and congratulations Mug!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Welcome back Joanie! Since you were gone tons have happened. Xman left his E4 position and I became the fighting type gym leader. Feral took over the league. It's a lot of the same stuff that happened when you left last time, just with different faces. I'll look forward to your challenge if and when it happens.

Oh, and congratulations Mug!
    Aww I was hoping to be a leader. Well, whatever. This place is fun
    Now hold on, at least as far as I know, nothing's offically happened yet. Yet being the key word.

Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Now hold on, at least as far as I know, nothing's offically happened yet. Yet being the key word.
    Feral officially announced it in his latest post, so Mug is officially our rock type gym leader.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

In case Joanie didn't get the message from Glover's post, I am the one formerly known as :342:
    Nice to see you back.

Is there a fire/dragon/water gym/E4 open?

Sig under construction

Is there a fire/dragon/water gym/E4 open?
    Ironically, our E4 is Fire (Feral), Dragon (Natural), Water (Tysuya), and Flying (Draco). So to answer your question, no. You can always just begin challenging the leaders...

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Ironically, our E4 is Fire (Feral), Dragon (Natural), Water (Tysuya), and Flying (Draco). So to answer your question, no. You can always just begin challenging the leaders...
    Speaking of challenging the leaders ...

Well, first it's glad to see some of you guys again.
    Secondly, a fighting type gym will probably give me trouble. Sounds fun, but your future champion will have to learn to overcome, won't she? :P

Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast