Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

  1. #1626
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Nonsense. Getting caut up with the club could well be the motivation you need to keep your own work going. You could also read mine, it has nothing to do with Hoenn at all.
    Heh, actually, I've just moved over to yours. And getting caught up is fine, it's just that I'm getting distracted. :P
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  2. #1627
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Hello members. I have just used EVs for the first time ever so I'm sorry I have to leave this club. It was brief but fun while it lasted. I will continue to read your fan fics, good bye
    You can stay in the club. It's not like we're going to kick you out. I'm pretty sure this club is for those who enjoy the competition without having to worry about the EV's and IV's of every Pokemon. Basically what Charizard said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    You know, I probably shouldn't be trying to read your fic while trying to write mine. Still catching up, but enjoying it
    haha, thank you, thank you! Have you read The Galactic Files too? It's the sequel to Maelstrom.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  3. #1628
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Aboard the Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Oh yay! And I do use vitamins


    Sig under construction


  4. #1629
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    You can stay in the club. It's not like we're going to kick you out. I'm pretty sure this club is for those who enjoy the competition without having to worry about the EV's and IV's of every Pokemon. Basically what Charizard said.


    haha, thank you, thank you! Have you read The Galactic Files too? It's the sequel to Maelstrom.
    Not yet. Still on Glover's fic.
    But, next chapter of mine is up! It only took me seven or eight months!
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  5. #1630
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Not yet. Still on Glover's fic.
    But, next chapter of mine is up! It only took me seven or eight months!
    Haha, it was good! I have been working on ch. 5 of Maelstrom. It's close to being doneIt won't be another month for a new chapter!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  6. #1631
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on stage
    Posts
    32

    Default

    What is this, I was gone for one day? Two days? And I have to read three pages of chatting? You guys need to stop doing things without me.
    Also yes, so I'm the Rock Leader now. I need to make a Gym post, but I'm not quite sure what it should entail.

    And hello to the new people and the returner!

  7. #1632
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    What is this, I was gone for one day? Two days? And I have to read three pages of chatting? You guys need to stop doing things without me.
    Also yes, so I'm the Rock Leader now. I need to make a Gym post, but I'm not quite sure what it should entail.

    And hello to the new people and the returner!
    You could do what I did - copy someone else's and change the details to match what you want.
    Also, hi. :P
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  8. #1633
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    EDIT: i put my one-shot Til Death into my signature, it's located here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ect&highlight=

    Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    What is this, I was gone for one day? Two days? And I have to read three pages of chatting? You guys need to stop doing things without me.
    Also yes, so I'm the Rock Leader now. I need to make a Gym post, but I'm not quite sure what it should entail.

    And hello to the new people and the returner!
    Most of us wrote in character introductions that included name and where the gym was. For example, Mine was announced via glover having an interview with the Orre News Broadcasting Station about his gym opening up. Others were more traditional, their characters and Pokemon doing finishing touches to thegym.

    Your gym post should probably include
    -a friendcode for you
    -single, double, or multi battle
    -do we use the wonder launcher
    -are you banning Legendary Pokemon
    -are you banning uber pokemon (like speed boost blaziken)
    -are you banning certin move or move and ability combos (drizzle and swiftswim for example, or trick room)
    Good time to challenge you
    -how long between matches will you accept a rematch?
    Last edited by Glover; 26th August 2012 at 6:35 PM.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  9. #1634
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    In other news, guess who found their old Pokemon videos today? I've still got a VHS player here, so I guess I'm going to be spending the rest of today nostalgiaing.
    Also, that's a word. Really.
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  10. #1635
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Welcome back Joanie! Since you were gone tons have happened. Xman left his E4 position and I became the fighting type gym leader. Feral took over the league. It's a lot of the same stuff that happened when you left last time, just with different faces. I'll look forward to your challenge if and when it happens.

    Oh, and congratulations Mug!
    Lemme stop you right there. "Feral took over the league"? I'm afraid there is more to that than you implied. I understand that I have not been very active as-of-late, but now that my wifi on my computer is back up and running, I plan on taking a more active role in our league once again. Displeased Owl passed this league on to both Feral and myself and I'm not stepping down just yet.

    I was informed last night that people were beginning to believe that I had, so I made sure to get online and post this as soon as it was possible for me to do so.
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"



    If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

    Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

  11. #1636
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    Lemme stop you right there. "Feral took over the league"? I'm afraid there is more to that than you implied. I understand that I have not been very active as-of-late, but now that my wifi on my computer is back up and running, I plan on taking a more active role in our league once again. Displeased Owl passed this league on to both Feral and myself and I'm not stepping down just yet.

    I was informed last night that people were beginning to believe that I had, so I made sure to get online and post this as soon as it was possible for me to do so.
    Hi again, though. Been a while. :P

    Also, Mug? Are you open for challenges, or still setting up?
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  12. #1637
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    Lemme stop you right there. "Feral took over the league"? I'm afraid there is more to that than you implied. I understand that I have not been very active as-of-late, but now that my wifi on my computer is back up and running, I plan on taking a more active role in our league once again. Displeased Owl passed this league on to both Feral and myself and I'm not stepping down just yet.

    I was informed last night that people were beginning to believe that I had, so I made sure to get online and post this as soon as it was possible for me to do so.
    Oh, Sorry about that! I knew you hadn't stepped down. I guess I just forgot to mention you too.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  13. #1638
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on stage
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Joanie, I'm almost set. I need to doll up my third member a bit, then I'll be ready to battle. Though, with a busy week ahead of me... let me look at my schedule... Yeah, my only free day is Wednesday, and I'm gonna need that day to prep. I might be more ready than I thought I was, and I can get you in this week, but it's looking like Saturday at the moment.

    Now that I'm a gym leader I might actually look into doing some NCTH fanfiction.

  14. #1639
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Oh, Sorry about that! I knew you hadn't stepped down. I guess I just forgot to mention you too.
    It's all good. Sorry I spooked. The way I was told made me fear that the league was completely slipping from my grasp and I was like "NOOOO!!!!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!"

    Anywho.. Guess what I've been doing almost every night with my new college friends in my dorm! Playing Stadiums one and two on my N64!
    "Trainer: We would like to invite you to try your hand at a new kind of challenge. The League of Heroes is a league of world-class battlers, with its own set of leaders and elite four members. If you are interested, please mail your invitation to the location listed below with your RSVP and we will send you a map with the locations of our gyms.
    Yours truly, the Elite Four of the NCTH
    Tower of the Ancients, Unova"



    If you challenge our league and are lucky enough to get to me, you have a shot at winning the Mountain Heights Symbol. Credit to Northern Lights for the badge.

    Name- Becca
    Diamond friend code-
    4554-1150-2912
    Black friend code-
    0175-5378-5095

  15. #1640
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dracoburn View Post
    It's all good. Sorry I spooked. The way I was told made me fear that the league was completely slipping from my grasp and I was like "NOOOO!!!!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!"

    Anywho.. Guess what I've been doing almost every night with my new college friends in my dorm! Playing Stadiums one and two on my N64!
    Haha, cool! I was at a going away party a few weeks ago and a few people hooked up a N64, bought Pokemon Snap from a local store that is like GameStop on steroids, and started playing it for a while.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  16. #1641
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Haha, cool! I was at a going away party a few weeks ago and a few people hooked up a N64, bought Pokemon Snap from a local store that is like GameStop on steroids, and started playing it for a while.
    Wow,
    Eople playing games that predate my own. And Ithought I was behind the times with my Gamecube. Although, Im almost sory to say that battlerevoluton and ranch aren't really enough to woo me to a Wii, my next console may well be an X.

    And don't worry becca, you can't escape from us thateasily.

    Little bit of housecleaning, literally. I doubt anything has happened, but just in case, I' letting you know. I shuffled some pghotos off my Photobucket into a side folder. If any of you have suddenly lost your hard-earned badge, it may be because it was hyperlinked to my account, and after I moved them the link broke. Please PM me if this has happened, and provide the IMG link to the old badge as proof of victory. I'll send an Aerodactyl with the replacements as soon as I can if anyone's has broken. (ecause seriously, who'd try to rob and Aerodactyl for a gym badge? They'd have to be crazy or sumthin...)



    Err, yeah. Like that.

    Affeccted Badges *Might* include the Mad Science Badge (Looks like a house) the Syringe Badge, The forest Badge (Looks like, well, a forest), and the Psybrain and Psybrawn badges.

    Mug, you really should. I'm curious to see whoyou pick z(or come up with) to sit in the big chair. Heck, I'm excited about all of it, where your gym is, we should probably collaborate a welcome wagon...

    Because that worked SO well the last time we tried, I know I know.
    Last edited by Glover; 28th August 2012 at 6:36 AM.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  17. #1642
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    ... on the subject of badges. *points down*
    Sorry, couldn't resist showing off a little.
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  18. #1643
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Wait, I have more questions! I'm a nuisance, yes.

    What are the general battle standards around here? I, personally, like Flat Rules, Triple Battle. I'm not a big fan of Single Battles as much.

    Does the whole "Tiers" system come into play here? I know nothing about what pokemon is one what tier and what is broken or what sucks, but I imagine that, even on a non-competitive level, it would kind of suck if I wanted to play with some of my favorites that aren't necessarily an upper-tier and ran up against someone with, like, a team of Garchomp/Volcarona/Metagross/etc.

    Legendaries? Yes? Absolute no? One or two per team?

    Where do you get the pokemon you use for battling here? Are they just pokemon you've acquired from various game play-throughs? Do you breed them yourselves just for battling here? If so, how do you raise them for battling on here?

    Are there any particular fanfics that are integral to read to get a sense of the community?

    Sorry again; I just like the idea of battling casually, and I want to get a sense of the rules and how it all works.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  19. #1644
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Wait, I have more questions! I'm a nuisance, yes.

    What are the general battle standards around here? I, personally, like Flat Rules, Triple Battle. I'm not a big fan of Single Battles as much.

    Does the whole "Tiers" system come into play here? I know nothing about what pokemon is one what tier and what is broken or what sucks, but I imagine that, even on a non-competitive level, it would kind of suck if I wanted to play with some of my favorites that aren't necessarily an upper-tier and ran up against someone with, like, a team of Garchomp/Volcarona/Metagross/etc.

    Legendaries? Yes? Absolute no? One or two per team?

    Where do you get the pokemon you use for battling here? Are they just pokemon you've acquired from various game play-throughs? Do you breed them yourselves just for battling here? If so, how do you raise them for battling on here?

    Are there any particular fanfics that are integral to read to get a sense of the community?

    Sorry again; I just like the idea of battling casually, and I want to get a sense of the rules and how it all works.
    For someone who wants to battle casually, you're thinking too hard about this... Phht! [/sarcasm]

    Almost all of your battle questions are specific to the gym leader or opponent. Of the League, it is flat fifty, with a species and item clause (one of each only) Doesn't matter which style. The rest is up to the leader. I block them all, some will only allow the lesser legendaries, similar to the Battle Tower allowing the Dogs but not Ho-oh.

    Off the books battles are up to the players. Generally speaking, we don't like Ubers, but its up to you to make a fair fight. If you wouldn't want to face it, don't bring it. If you and the other persowant to have a big stick competetion, go for it!

    Pokemon can come from anywahere, any generation (though almost all of us are on 5th gen games) so long as its legal. The only ones we don't generally recognize (a few members have it, but not all) are PO and we prefer the Pemon to be legit, but that's not a lynching crime so long as its fair and we can't tell. You'd have tolivesith the action.

    Tell ya what, if you still have questions in a week or so, PM me, and I'll set you up a gym battle with me for a taste. And if you win, you'll have your first badge, an incentive to go get more, and an idea of what we're playing.

    Or maybe someone who's available right now could give you an introductory battle? Anyone? Beuller?

    Fan-fiction: all of them. Especially mine. ;-) i kid, really. All the fics are worth reading, but of the league, read Feral's League of Heroes (first page), Becca's Draco's Quest, and then the collaboration Solstice Carol. if you can find it, there's also a minor roleplay buried a few pages back. Those three are the ones that handle the League as a whole, the rest are more from the individuals. All worth reading, but if your looking for the flavor of the League community, that's where to start. Keeping in mind that LoH is of the old crew, and some of the characters are gone. Same atmosphere though, just different names.
    Last edited by Glover; 28th August 2012 at 7:00 PM.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  20. #1645
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Well, I love battling, so ... if you really want, I could go for an introductory battle. Use my old 4th gen gym team, too.
    EDIT: As for me, my preference lies towards doubles, flat rules, no legendaries or Wonder Launcher, and nothing more fancy than that. Most of my team is straight up random captures, although I bred one for one specific move. They all leveled up fighting random stuff.
    Last edited by Joanie; 28th August 2012 at 7:11 PM.
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  21. #1646
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Well, I love battling, so ... if you really want, I could go for an introductory battle. Use my old 4th gen gym team, too.
    EDIT: As for me, my preference lies towards doubles, flat rules, no legendaries or Wonder Launcher, and nothing more fancy than that. Most of my team is straight up random captures, although I bred one for one specific move. They all leveled up fighting random stuff.
    After my own heart. Sounds like my gym to a t.

    I suppose I should mention I tend to train where I have Type advantage, hopefully that doesn't count as Grinding and I move around when the Pokemon is trobng enough to take it. I did raise most of my gym team, but they werepokemon I alredy had for the most part. Gen five was great, because of the tall grass being so prominent I could partner up a new Pokemon for my gym with someone they were likely going to be partnered with in Doubles as a training mentor.

    Here's a question: The Pokemon on our old generation games, do you guys pull all of them forward, or just the regualrs? Is it worth me trying to move the guys from Pokemon Box into G5, probably BW2 at this point?
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  22. #1647
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    After my own heart. Sounds like my gym to a t.

    I suppose I should mention I tend to train where I have Type advantage, hopefully that doesn't count as Grinding and I move around when the Pokemon is trobng enough to take it. I did raise most of my gym team, but they werepokemon I alredy had for the most part. Gen five was great, because of the tall grass being so prominent I could partner up a new Pokemon for my gym with someone they were likely going to be partnered with in Doubles as a training mentor.

    Here's a question: The Pokemon on our old generation games, do you guys pull all of them forward, or just the regualrs? Is it worth me trying to move the guys from Pokemon Box into G5, probably BW2 at this point?
    I bring most of them. The ones I care about especially - Kagami, my Zangoose, originated on Emerald, went to Diamond, then to Soul Silver, then to Black, for example. Mostly, I only bring forwards the rare/hard to get ones. Legendaries, event pokemon, shiny pokemon, ones that are rare/not in the version of the newest game I've gotten.
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  23. #1648
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    The only ones we don't generally recognize (a few members have it, but not all) are PO and we prefer the Pemon to be legit,
    I don't know what P.O. means.

    So I should shy away from using Ubers...I guess I can look up who those are and see about that.

    I actually can't battle on Gen4. For some reason, my Gen 4 games and my older DS XL won't connect to my WiFi. Only Gen5 and my 3DS will, so if I battled, I'd have to do Gen 5. I've never used Wonder Launcher, so that's not a problem.

    Thanks to both of you for helping me out even further. And yes, I'm probably taking NON-COMPETITIVE BATTLING too seriously, but I don't like to be the idiot who breaks rules or does something wrong right out the gate.

    I might go get a few of the unraised level 1 versions of my favorites and raise them up a bit so I have a team to battle. In the meantime, if anyone would like to battle, just PM/VM me and I can start learning firsthand.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  24. #1649
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I don't know what P.O. means.

    So I should shy away from using Ubers...I guess I can look up who those are and see about that.

    I actually can't battle on Gen4. For some reason, my Gen 4 games and my older DS XL won't connect to my WiFi. Only Gen5 and my 3DS will, so if I battled, I'd have to do Gen 5. I've never used Wonder Launcher, so that's not a problem.

    Thanks to both of you for helping me out even further. And yes, I'm probably taking NON-COMPETITIVE BATTLING too seriously, but I don't like to be the idiot who breaks rules or does something wrong right out the gate.

    I might go get a few of the unraised level 1 versions of my favorites and raise them up a bit so I have a team to battle. In the meantime, if anyone would like to battle, just PM/VM me and I can start learning firsthand.
    Oh, my gen 4 team is all on Black now. So, that won't be a problem. Give me a minute to do something, and I'll set up that battle.
    I like battles
    NCTH Mk 3
    Now home of the NCTH ultimate journey, a league for those of us who play for fun, not for competition!

    Also, I have done a story. It is here.

    Former 4th Gen Gym Leader
    Challenged: 5 times. Badges given: 1

    5th Gen Challenge Status
    Badges: 2 (Previous League)
    Current League:

    (Credit to Northern Lights and Glover) 2/9

  25. #1650
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I don't know what P.O. means.

    So I should shy away from using Ubers...I guess I can look up who those are and see about that.

    I actually can't battle on Gen4. For some reason, my Gen 4 games and my older DS XL won't connect to my WiFi. Only Gen5 and my 3DS will, so if I battled, I'd have to do Gen 5. I've never used Wonder Launcher, so that's not a problem.

    Thanks to both of you for helping me out even further. And yes, I'm probably taking NON-COMPETITIVE BATTLING too seriously, but I don't like to be the idiot who breaks rules or does something wrong right out the gate.

    I might go get a few of the unraised level 1 versions of my favorites and raise them up a bit so I have a team to battle. In the meantime, if anyone would like to battle, just PM/VM me and I can start learning firsthand.
    As long as your having fun, thats what matters.

    I can answer thatwifi question, thatcame up in the this threada week ago. Wifi used to be handled by a WEP key. Dunno ahat that stands for. Don'treally care. As things got better, Wep wasreplaced by WAN2 orsomething like that, and almost all of the DS units are set up for one or the other, not both.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •