Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

  1. #1776
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    If anyone feels like battling, I'm probably open most of the weekend.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  2. #1777
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Few more things about me. I oppose tiers because I think every pokemon has potential. How else can my delibird defeat every member of the johto elite 4? Lastly, I am not a native English speaker, so pardon some of my word choices every now and then.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

  3. #1778
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Here's the new chapter of Maelstrom, The Resistance.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  4. #1779
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    Anyone else loving the PWT? It's the perfect length for me to play a round in between study sessions. Prometheus is doing fabulously in the World Leaders tournament. Just one more win until I can take on the champions...
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

  5. #1780
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Sad news to report out of Hoenn today, After our discussions last weekend I booted up my old GBA games to clean them off. Ruby and Saphire both reported "The Internal battery has run dry. You can still play, but clock-related function no longer work."

    It's probably a matter of moths before they discharge completely, and can't maintain the save file at all. Not that I play them anymore, Everyone but a few Magikarp made it off alive, but they're slipping away... slowly... Emerald's next, FireRed, LeafGreen, I'm not sure where my FR is...
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  6. #1781
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Sad news to report out of Hoenn today, After our discussions last weekend I booted up my old GBA games to clean them off. Ruby and Saphire both reported "The Internal battery has run dry. You can still play, but clock-related function no longer work."

    It's probably a matter of moths before they discharge completely, and can't maintain the save file at all. Not that I play them anymore, Everyone but a few Magikarp made it off alive, but they're slipping away... slowly... Emerald's next, FireRed, LeafGreen, I'm not sure where my FR is...
    Reason number 361 for remakes of the Hoenn games, but I digress.

    Yeah, I bought an Emerald cartridge on eBay about a week ago... It had that problem. Luckily, there's a store by me that can put a new battery in, so the game will work as if it was new.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  7. #1782
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    So I decided today that, when I go home for Thanksgiving break, I'm bringing my copy of Diamond back to college with me and I'm going to try out a Nuzlocke run, just to see what it's like. I'll take notes on it, like the big events (evolutions, gym battles, plot events, etc.) and eventually put it in fic form when I get a little more time to write things. At the moment I'm trying to put out DP and FE like a madman to keep my buffer up, so...

    I'll probably write it from the perspective of Cole's daughter who, up until now, has been strictly headcanon. Tweak some plot stuff so that it fits a 17ish or so years later timeline, age up the gym leaders and key characters, and generally see how much of an emotional wreck I become every time one of my pokemon dies.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

  8. #1783
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    I'll probably write it from the perspective of Cole's daughter who, up until now, has been strictly headcanon. Tweak some plot stuff so that it fits a 17ish or so years later timeline, age up the gym leaders and key characters, and generally see how much of an emotional wreck I become every time one of my pokemon dies.
    Janie'd hae a friend in the NCTH then! Whoo! Although I think it'd be potentially more fun to see Cole as a father.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  9. #1784
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    So I decided today that, when I go home for Thanksgiving break, I'm bringing my copy of Diamond back to college with me and I'm going to try out a Nuzlocke run, just to see what it's like. I'll take notes on it, like the big events (evolutions, gym battles, plot events, etc.) and eventually put it in fic form when I get a little more time to write things. At the moment I'm trying to put out DP and FE like a madman to keep my buffer up, so...

    I'll probably write it from the perspective of Cole's daughter who, up until now, has been strictly headcanon. Tweak some plot stuff so that it fits a 17ish or so years later timeline, age up the gym leaders and key characters, and generally see how much of an emotional wreck I become every time one of my pokemon dies.
    That sounds great. The daughter of the legendary Firebrand begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Janie'd hae a friend in the NCTH then! Whoo! Although I think it'd be potentially more fun to see Cole as a father.
    Actually one there's one other that'll show up about the time Janie is in Johto, whenever I ever get to my next fic. Since Dave would be too young to have a daughter in the 10-15 age range, my head canon is dictating a sister that'll travel Hoenn. She'll hopefully be introduced in Maelstrom when I get farther and Archie and Maxie are gone.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  10. #1785
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Sad news to report out of Hoenn today, After our discussions last weekend I booted up my old GBA games to clean them off. Ruby and Saphire both reported "The Internal battery has run dry. You can still play, but clock-related function no longer work."

    It's probably a matter of moths before they discharge completely, and can't maintain the save file at all. Not that I play them anymore, Everyone but a few Magikarp made it off alive, but they're slipping away... slowly... Emerald's next, FireRed, LeafGreen, I'm not sure where my FR is...
    I bought a copy of Sapphire about a year+ ago that gave me the battery dry warning from the day I bought it (so who knows how long it was there before that), and it still plays and saves to this day (I just Nuzlocke'ed it a few weeks ago).


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  11. #1786
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    That sounds great. The daughter of the legendary Firebrand begins...
    Yeah... I'm thinking that when she hits Pre-Teen we lock her in a DEEP well-lit but otherwise solid and seculded dungeon until she levels out. For the sake of humankind, I mean... Yeesh....

    Adtechnically, adding 17-8 years for the Young Ms. Coulain would put Janie at 28.
    Last edited by Glover; 20th November 2012 at 7:50 PM.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  12. #1787
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    In thinking of the timeline... Cole is 19 by the conclusion of Hero's Path. 19 years later, Miranda starts her journey at 16. But keep in mind, even if Miranda inherited her father's fiery temper and less... ahem... stable tendencies, she might (and I must emphasize might) have also gotten some of her mother's level-headedness. Maybe. But probably not, because having Miranda fly off the handle for any in-fic death scene is too good an opportunity to pass up.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

  13. #1788
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    A place.
    Posts
    16

    Default

    So, with the lovely gifts I got for my birthday, I'm steadily making my way back to the Elite 4 in White once again, after which I will rebuild my lost Ice Team. Hopefully I will have my gym up and running within a month or two. Figured I'd give people a heads-up, now that I have my new handheld, and games to do it all with.
    Name: Forrest

    Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

    The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

    Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!


  14. #1789
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Invictus View Post
    So, with the lovely gifts I got for my birthday, I'm steadily making my way back to the Elite 4 in White once again, after which I will rebuild my lost Ice Team. Hopefully I will have my gym up and running within a month or two. Figured I'd give people a heads-up, now that I have my new handheld, and games to do it all with.
    Good luck rebuilding! If you need any help, I can try breeding whatever you need.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  15. #1790
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    A place.
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    Good luck rebuilding! If you need any help, I can try breeding whatever you need.
    I'd love some help! Send me a message on here, Facebook or Skype, and we can work out a trade or somesuch. I'd be happy to breed something for you in return.
    Name: Forrest

    Friend Codes
    Platinum: 5157 3904 9220
    Soul Silver: 5243 2898 4231
    White: 4899 6627 4751

    The NCTH is back! If you want to join, just drop us a line!

    Ice Leader of Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout!


  16. #1791
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    In thinking of the timeline... Cole is 19 by the conclusion of Hero's Path. 19 years later, Miranda starts her journey at 16. But keep in mind, even if Miranda inherited her father's fiery temper and less... ahem... stable tendencies, she might (and I must emphasize might) have also gotten some of her mother's level-headedness. Maybe. But probably not, because having Miranda fly off the handle for any in-fic death scene is too good an opportunity to pass up.
    Great, so she'd very levelheadedly murder us all when her first Boyfriend dumps her... or some other girl calls her fat or ugly or says her Pokemon's a dork or Lord and Arceus be with us the firt time her hormones go wonky. There's nothign worse than cold, calculated instability.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  17. #1792
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    So.. Blazi brought it to my attention that Photobucket broke the links to the badges I made: I had done some cleaning, so I don't know if it moved something by mistake or what, but if any of you are missing badges, I'm reposting them here. Please only claim what you've actually won, I'm taking this on faith. And if you have websapce (Photobucket, Flickr, Facebook will let you do it too, I highly encourage you to save and host them yourself.


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...adgeJoanie.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...azibadge-1.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/Psybrawn.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ringebadge.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eBadgeCole.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eBadgeDave.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dgeTrysten.gif

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dgefinal-1.gif
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  18. #1793
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gateon area, Orre
    Posts
    499

    Default

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post15410047

    Took me long enough to do an update. I'd hoped to get this done before I posted, but no dice. Sadly, I think I smell a Season Finale coming up though, I think I need a break after forty chapters.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

  19. #1794
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Night
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Hi all. New here. I've never been a competitive battler. I don't even battle in the Battle Factory/Subway/etc. much. I play for the story mostly. Looking forward to sharing ideas, opinions, etc.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

  20. #1795
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    Hi all. New here. I've never been a competitive battler. I don't even battle in the Battle Factory/Subway/etc. much. I play for the story mostly. Looking forward to sharing ideas, opinions, etc.
    Welcome to the group!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  21. #1796
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nixtorm
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Hey, guys...I still exist.
    That is all.

  22. #1797
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    New chapter of Maelstrom is up. Follow the link to get to it! ->new chapter here<-
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

  23. #1798
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    I decided to start doing some stuff in Join Avenue on W2. Two of the NPCs that the game generates to visit are, and I kid you not... a breeder named Joan, and a scientist named Jasper. Gamefreak HAS been reading my fanfics. Does this mean we'll see the Omega War and a traveling circus in Gen VI? :P
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

  24. #1799
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Is it too late to join guys? I've been trailing this for a while and finally decided to make an account

  25. #1800
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Route 110
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoM View Post
    Is it too late to join guys? I've been trailing this for a while and finally decided to make an account
    It's never too late! Welcome to the group!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!


    What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

    Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •