Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1954

Thread: Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Yay! I feel accepted haha. So I can challenge anyone in any order right?

Quote Originally Posted by DracoM View Post
    Is it too late to join guys? I've been trailing this for a while and finally decided to make an account
    Of course not, welcome! Hope you have fun!
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by DracoM View Post
    Yay! I feel accepted haha. So I can challenge anyone in any order right?
    Correct! The gyms can be battled in any order, due to availability and preference of challengers for challenging a certain gym instead of another.
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!
    Latest: Chapter 5: Power Plant Problems
    The banner was made by Brutaka

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Hmm ... I should probably challenge a few more people, too.
    Let's see, so far I've gotten Glover's badge and ... someone else's. Was that NorthWind/'s? I think it was ...
    Anyway. Challenging. I probably should do that again at some point.
    FC: 3668 - 8096 - 4107

Well, happy to report I'm home from college. Which means I can battle now. If there are people interested in challenging, seeing as most league personnel are AWOL, and I'm looking to have a little fun, I'll temporarily waive the "eight badges required to challenge me" rule, so right now, I'm happy to report that this Elite is wandering and can be challenged by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Hmm ... I should probably challenge a few more people, too.
    Let's see, so far I've gotten Glover's badge and ... someone else's. Was that NorthWind/'s? I think it was ...
    Anyway. Challenging. I probably should do that again at some point.
    I seem to remember promising you a rechallenging a while that never happened. Maybe sometime we can finally do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Well, happy to report I'm home from college. Which means I can battle now. If there are people interested in challenging, seeing as most league personnel are AWOL, and I'm looking to have a little fun, I'll temporarily waive the "eight badges required to challenge me" rule, so right now, I'm happy to report that this Elite is wandering and can be challenged by anyone.
    Soon... Very soon Firebrand... I'll be back.

Oh, and a new chapter of Maelstrom is up!
    I've gotten into IV Breeding. I'll breed any Pokemon that can, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

What happened after Ruby and Sapphire? This is my interpretation. Click the banner to read!

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    seeing as most league personnel are A-WALL,
    Yes, and this lovely painting I have hanging from my plasterwork is gorgeous, no? :-D

Man, I'm so far behind in everything its not even funny. Still here and still reading though...
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post
    I seem to remember promising you a rechallenging a while that never happened. Maybe sometime we can finally do that...
    Soon .... you.
    Also, gotten White 2! And immediately started a Nuzlocke of it. Currently training up to hit the first gym with a Snivy, Patrat, Purrloin and, of all things, a Psyduck.

Hey gang, for those of you not connected to the FB page or who'll get this as a subscription e-mail before clocking in there, Blazi and Feral are tempting the idea of a Holiday RP. (Because the last one we started died a horrible, ignored death). Is anyone even interested? And if so, do you think you'd be game for doing it here, or doing it in the RP sub-forum of the Fanfic and Interaction forums, the advantage of the latter being that we might very well be able to stretch it out past the Holidays and do something a little more enjoyable and RP-y, and not have the usual clutter of NCTH bid'ness between posts.

Soon .... you.
    Also, gotten White 2! And immediately started a Nuzlocke of it. Currently training up to hit the first gym with a Snivy, Patrat, Purrloin and, of all things, a Psyduck.
    I started Black 2 with two different Nuzlockes. Watch out after you get your 8 badges... without spoiling anything, you face 3 Team Plasma bosses and a legendary all in a row, and that stretch killed me both times.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Happy holidays, everyone! Just wanted to remind you all that this little fic exists, so if you're in need of some holiday cheer, give it a read!

UPDATE: Not much interest in an RP this year, but if you guys still want to do something, Dracoburn and I are writing quick fics about how our characters would spend the Solstice holiday. The proposed theme is "how far we've come", either literally or metaphorically speaking. Take some time to write it if you want, but perhaps not past new years? So yeah, feel free to jump on board, if you are so inclined. Post them in the group thread when/if you decide to try it out.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 24th December 2012 at 11:28 PM.

Here's my Solstice ficlet. I spoiler'd it because of length. Feel free to peruse.

Spoiler:

Well, only two things I can think of to say to that, Feral.
    1) It is WEIRD to see my name in there, and
    2) Pretty good little ficlet.

Well, only two things I can think of to say to that, Feral.
    1) It is WEIRD to see my name in there, and
    2) Pretty good little ficlet.
    Now see, that's what happens when you dissapear for eternity, you lose the rights to your name...

I was kinda waiting for this to happen in the last rp: "jo, I'd like for you to meet Joan. Joan, this is Jo."

technically speaking, he named the character for Joan of Arc, and just happened to be duplicated names, but i was very much waiting for that little instance to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Now see, that's what happens when you dissapear for eternity, you lose the rights to your name...

I was kinda waiting for this to happen in the last rp: "jo, I'd like for you to meet Joan. Joan, this is Jo."

technically speaking, he named the character for Joan of Arc, and just happened to be duplicated names, but i was very much waiting for that little instance to occur.
    Oh, I know and I'm not complaining, but ... still.
    And that would probably have been amusing if it had happened in the rp.

Truth to tell, I was waiting for that opportunity as well. Too bad it never came up.

Hello there NCTH member,gym leaders and Elite Four. My Name is Pink. I'm new to the forums but have been lurking them for a long time especially this club. I've read most of your fanfics and think they're amazing! I'll get straight to the point: my I join you?

Of course you may, we love getting new faces!

And speaking of fanfics: Guys, it's nomination season again for the fanfic awards. There was some really awesome writing coming out of this group this year, so make sure we get our voices heard!

Oh Thank you soooo Much I hope to have a good time here and make many friends.
    e

Phoenix is back from his hiatus! Hey, guys! Looks like the NCTH has been doing well since I left, which is always good. Speaking of, it looks like we got some new members and events and such. If anybody can get me up to speed in a pm, it would be greatly appreciated.

To say what I've been doing:

I've started taking piano lessons. I've been playing through my old pokemon games (I'm on sapphire right now), as well as white 2, and I've been playing Black ops 2 (Gamertags, anybody?). I also have had school and homework, and football and choir commitments. Plus, I took a short break from pokemon. Nevertheless, I'm back.

To quote Ulysses (somewhat):

Come, my friends. 'Tis not too late to seek newer pokemon.
    Last edited by ThePhoenixarisen9; 3rd January 2013 at 6:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pin View Post
    Hello there NCTH member,gym leaders and Elite Four. My Name is Pink. I'm new to the forums but have been lurking them for a long time especially this club. I've read most of your fanfics and think they're amazing! I'll get straight to the point: my I join you?
    Welcome to the club, officially now!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenixarisen9 View Post
    Phoenix is back from his hiatus! Hey, guys! Looks like the NCTH has been doing well since I left, which is always good. Speaking of, it looks like we got some new members and events and such. If anybody can get me up to speed in a pm, it would be greatly appreciated.

To say what I've been doing:

I've started taking piano lessons. I've been playing through my old pokemon games (I'm on sapphire right now), as well as white 2, and I've been playing Black ops 2 (Gamertags, anybody?). I also have had school and homework, and football and choir commitments. Plus, I took a short break from pokemon. Nevertheless, I'm back.

To quote Ulysses (somewhat):

Come, my friends. 'Tis not too late to seek newer pokemon.
    And welcome back to you!

It's always a great thing when new and old faces come by.

Friend safari:
    1676-3751-9706

And in other news, proving I'm older than most of ya'll, I'm yoasting 21 today. But not too hard, cause I have to work tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken10285 View Post

And welcome back to you!

It's always a great thing when new and old faces come by.
    Thank you very much, sir.

So, I saw there was an open spot in the e4. Can anybody fill me in on that? Who left?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenixarisen9 View Post
    Thank you very much, sir.

So, I saw there was an open spot in the e4. Can anybody fill me in on that? Who left?
    Well, Gokuzaru left as Rock gym leader. I think that we're set for e4 though. I just made the provision that anyone who wanted to battle me for my symbol the next few weeks could.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the club
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast