Thread: Dratini's Trade Store

Threaded View

Default Dratini's Trade Store

Welcome to Dratini's Trade Shop!
    All the pokemon listed below are bred in Pokemon Black and White.
    If you want a pokemon on heartgold or soulsilver make a request, I have them all so I can breed any pokemon you want in heartgold or soulsilver.

RULES!
    1.) All Serebii rules apply
    2.) I do not trade hacked pokemon.
    3.) No spamming
    4.) Once the pokemon has been sent over wi-fi there will be NO trade backs
    5.) Thanks for reading the rules and i hope you find something you want to trade.

I have breed several level 1 pokemon. The pokemon I have breed are as follows:
    1st generation starters Squirtle, Bulbasaur w/ petal dance, and Charmander w/ brickbreak.

5th generation starters Tepig, Oshawott, and Shivy.

Other generation starters Torchic, Chikorita, and Chimchar.

Other pokemon Zorua, Dratini, Pichu w/ wish and volt tackle, Heracross, Archen,
    Togepi, Plusum, Finneon, Gastly, Tyrogue, Shroomish, Beldum
    Ralts, Horsea, Snorunt, Swablu, Hoppip, Oddish, Murkrow, Eevee, Axew,
    Rotom, Combee, Lavitar, Absol, Shinx, Poochyena, and Aerodactyl w/ roost.

I can breed these pokemon with the Dream World ability:
    Dartini, Swablu, Hoppip, Oddish, Eevee, Murkrow, Swablu, Shinx, Poochyena, and Aerodactyl.

I have pokerus and will give it to the pokemon I'm trading to you if you request it.

I have 2 Japanese celebi in B&W that are for the Zorua event up for trade.

I have 3 shiny pokemon to trade if you don't mind a clones of them. I caught a shiny audino at lv. 11, Docill nature, and ability healer then raised it to lv. 25 then found out how to clone it. It's attacks are Refresh, Doubleslap, Attract and Secret Power. Again if you want this pokemon I will clone you one.
    I recently caught another shiny. I caught a lv. 33 shiny mienfoo. I nicknamed it Blueberry and it is female with a modest nature. I will clone a copy of this pokemon if you want it.
    I traded for a shiny female eevee it is lv 16 with a quirky nature. Also taking requests for cloning of this pokemon.

I also have clones of Rayzaqua lv 73, Mewtwo lv 70, Mew lv 50, Dexoys lv 50 Jolly event pokemon and flying pikachu lv 41.

I'm looking for a DW ability female vulpix and DW slowpoke.
    I am also looking for 1st through 4th generation pokemon.
    I particularly like and want cute pokemon like sandshrew, vulpix, cleffa, happiny, paras,
    meowth, growlithe, abra, seel, magby, sentret, azurill, phanpy, and smoochum.
    I am also looking for a victini or shiny pokemon. PM an offer.
    Last edited by CrystalDratini; 20th August 2011 at 7:55 AM.
    Have a look at my trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531032

Pokemon Black Friend Code: Zena 2365 6451 2193
    Pokemon White Friend Code: Darek5 4599 0884 0287