Thread: Liams event trades

Threaded View

Default Liams Event/Shiny/RNG trades

WELCOME TO MY SHOP. I COLLECT EVENTS AND FLAWLESS SHINYS

GENERAL INFO

I have a large collection of events that’s growing bigger everyday. All of my events are hack checked and legit. I list them in order of the year they were released. And if you require any more information regarding a specific pokemon please ask.
    I have a large collection of shinys most of which are flawless. And I no longer except normal shinys.
    All shinys are listed below events by there region.

THE RULES

Message here in the thread I will reply. I will pm to finalise trade arrangements. don’t pm me.
    All serebi rules apply.
    I don’t want hacks or any pokemon with the original trainer MAT, I no longer take normal shinys.
    No I don’t want the winter 2011 dogs and yes I already have the celebi. And no I don’t want a lake of rage shiny gyrados.
    A nicknamed pokemon is touched not ut. I do not take nicknamed pokemon.
    Trade ratio is event for event or event for shiny and vice versa. RNG request will be negotiated at the time of trade.
    In the shiny section if a pokemon is listed as flawless and has a hidden power it means it ivs are as high as they can be with that hidden power.
    Every trade is negotiable at time of trade.
    Im not cruel. I will try and work out a trade for everyone.
    Anyone found to be trading hacked pokemon will be banned from shop and reported to the site.
    Most importantly have fun.

POKEMON OF THE WEEK.

From now on every sunday ill be posting a pokemon of the week. This will work exactly the same as serebii,s pokemon of the week. Each week a pokemon will be picked at random by myself from the pokedex or i will do a suggestion vmd to me. And I will look at the pokemons competitive use. movesets, natures and weaknesses. and each week the pokemon will be put up for trade in a battle ready section. The main purpose for this is to help people new to the metagame and to provide people with pokemon that are ready to use straight away also its fun. and you are welcome to vm me suggestions of pokemon I should do next. Click the spoiler below.

POKEMON OF THE WEEK

Spoiler:- :

BATTLE READY

EVENT POKEMON SECTION

SHINY SECTION

WANTED POKEMON

Im not going to list every want because the list would be much larger than the entire shop.
    Im interested in any event pokemon I don’t have. Im interested in any flawless shiny pokemon I don’t have including different natures.

Thank you for visiting.
    Last edited by liam99; 7th September 2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: shop has grown alot lately and is starting to look messy