Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Liams event trades

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    what are the ids and ots of your pcny events? a,b,c or d. your pcnya cacturne is hacked. also your SO2011 is a hack. that was never an ot for the karrablast, shelmet and zoroark events. also if the ot for your jolly dw chimchar is dom it's hacked. his is adamant and not jolly
    All of my events i checked via event databases. some may have slipped through the net. so ill double check the ones youve mentioned. ty

Infact i think ill be updating the entire shop to show a lot more detail of every pokemon. so stay tuned.
    Have a look in my trade shop, click on the link below.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531050

Black FC 5286 5037 8864

3DS FC 0430 8636 6156

hey there liam99 could I get the OT information of your GCEA pokes please?
    Thank you to Amsey for the Sig
    Visit my trade shop Boutique Dion
    My FC: 4470 0659 5850

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    I'd like your Flawless Shiny Squirtle with the modest nature, is it male and can be nicknamed?

I'm willing to trade my UT Shiny R Unown, it's the only shiny I have left which I obtained myself (my other two are LOR Gyarados and Benga's Gible). It's nickname is FirstShiny and it has a brave nature.
    Still willing to trade for this.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Hello, I'm interested in your TRU Shaymin, Mild. ( USA ). I have two event Darkrais, three event Mewtwos, two movie11 Victinis, two event Arceus, and a couple of random legendaries heer and there.
    Pokemon Black FC: 2967-1402-8532 (use this one unless specified other wise.)

Pokemon Needed: Qwilfish, Raikou, Latias, Latios, Glameow, Mesprit, Palkia, and Shaymin (especially Shaymin).

Pokemon I can trade: Any breedable pokemon.

I do not trade/accept hacked, cheated, cloned, and RNG'd pokemon. All pokemon I trade to others are caught by myself off of my games or recieved from an event. I expect you to not trade me hacked or cloned pokemon.

For the 2008 nintendo of korea darkai i'll give a shiny giratina that has griseous orb message me if you want
    Want to battle/trade pm me I offer shiny ledgendarys and other pokemon

Hey, I am interested in your jolly ev trained terrakion. I have two new ev trained flawless Pokemon on my team; a shiny careful registeel with seismic toss and a shiny haxorus with outrage. If you are interested in either or wish to hear of other Pokemon, feel free to reply.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I have an untouched Meloetta for trade. I am interested in ur Wish exeggcute, or wish farfetch'd
    Last edited by ashcrimson777; 18th March 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

Shaymin, Timid. ( ENG ) UT FLAWLESS
    i like your shaymin i have a meloetta to trade ut but not flawless if you dont want to do that id take a regualr shaymin
    pokemon y-5215-1007-9222- gira
    Friend safari - electric - snorunt,piloswine. beartic
    acomplishments-
    completed all kalos dex's
    completed national dex

Do you have a FEB2012 Mewtwo english? If u could pm me so i know to post in your shop thx.

I just saw your post i have a Gamestop meloetta to trade for it

Hey, I heard you're looking for an UT Meloetta, right? I've got one for trade and I saw that you have Latios, which I'm interested in (I'd prefer your shiny, UT one if you'd be willing to part with it). Let me know if you're interested.
    "One more time, with feeling!"

Black Ver. FC: 2366 - 0249 - 3287 in-game name is Erk.
    White 2 Ver. FC: 4943 - 3294 - 2789 in-game name is Kaworu.
    Pokemon X Ver. FC: 2664 - 3063 - 8737 in-game name is Dorian.
    I'm usually available for trades between 6:00pm-Midnight, PST, with some exceptions on the weekend.

Ive not really been very active on the game or the forum for some time. But recently picked up X and Y and find myself totally absorbed again..

So i need to do a few things.

Totally renovate and redesign the entire shop and add in more key info on all pokes as i know i do not show OTs and ID numbers in my display. so this is something i will address. But i think what i will do is hold out for Pokemon Bank to come on Nintendo E Shop again and then use the transporter to bring my entire collection from 5th gen into Y, Then re launch the shop and the update all the info in the 6th Gen Trade Shop section of the forum. This is gonna take me a little time so in the mean time im open here for business and there is a few events ive missed that im really keen on.

1, the meloetta event UT of course. I missed this event and its the only pokemon i dont own. ( cant have that now can i ) so im looking for a few of these to add to my collection. a few different natures also.

2, the recent palkia, dialga, giratina, my knowledge isnt exact i just know ive missed an event of some sort that released shiny versions of these pokes. i think it was a gamestop event releasing them via wireless download in stores at Pokemon X and Y's early release days. ( ill go check this out now.) so yeah im looking for any of these and again UT and again as many diff natures as possible.

3, im also currently looking for a flawless or as close as possible jolly Charmander egg moved dragon dance in 6th gen. and a flawless or as close to as possible Quiet Honedge. also any Y exclusive megastone. and any 6th gen shinys. or flawless pokes. these would all of course be trades for 5 gen stuff for now.

so if anybody have any of the above please drop me a pm. in particular Megastones....I will pay highly for them.
    Last edited by liam99; 30th December 2013 at 7:31 PM.
    Have a look in my trade shop, click on the link below.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531050

Black FC 5286 5037 8864

3DS FC 0430 8636 6156

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223