Yes, very original name.
Okay, If there is another thread like this I might have overlooked it ~ Do mods also proof read my English? That'd be helpful ~
● All SPPf rules applies
● We will keep the anagrams to pokemon names, or else people might not guess it.
● I believe the word has to exist/make sense, keep it to English words.
● It's okay to split the pokemon name in more parts.
● Sound effects like 'Ow, Ah, Ouch' are allowed.
● Abbreviations and acronyms are also allowed.
● No double posting
● Have Fun!
Game : The concept should be easy to understand - You post the solution of the previous anagram and post your own anagram underneath it.
Anagram : Rearranging the letters of a word, phrase ot sentence so that it becomes another word.
Originally Posted by Poster#1
Originally Posted by Poster#2
I will start this off with this ~
Originally Posted by Poster#3