Thread: Merchandise Club: Feed Your Addictions

Default Merchandise Club: Feed Your Addictions

Welcome to the merch club!

This club is for anyone who likes collecting merchandise from various franchises. Whether it's plush, figures, keychains, stickers, shirts, tote bags, clear files, stationary, or anything else, you can talk about it here!

You can talk about merchandise from Pokemon, other video games, or anything else you want.

Rules
    0a. All SPPf Rules
    0b. All Clubs Rules
    1. No Selling/Trading Merchandise. You may post links to other websites to sell merch, but SPPf is not equipped to deal with possible monetary scams, so do not sell your own items here.
    2. No Inappropriate Merchandise. Anything NSFW is prohibited. If something is borderline (e.g. scantily clad figures), please spoiler tag it with a warning.
    3. Only Link to Trusted Sellers. If you are not sure of the reputation of the site, say so, but you should try to only link to verified websites.
    4. Fake Merchandise is Discouraged. Fake merchandise is not supported by Nintendo, hurts legitimate sellers, hurts buyers who want legitimate items, and may be made with unsafe materials.

To join, answer the following questions in your post. Pictures are encouraged!
    1. What is your favorite piece of merchandise that you own?

2. What piece of existing merchandise do you not have and want the most?

3. What piece of merchandise do you wish existed?

4. What is your favorite franchise to collect merchandise from?

Members
        Spoiler:

Links
    Pokemon Merchandise discussion forum
    Good and Bad Sellers of Merch
    Last edited by Ellie; 15th August 2015 at 5:02 AM. Reason: new members

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr

I'm joining this right the hell now.

Ludwig plush

Anything with Ludwig that I don't have. Also the fuzzy Yoshi plush releasing in December and alternate colors of the Splatoon cushion.

More Ludwig plush.

Mario. I also like Zelda, Pokemon and Splatoon.

Here's my most recent addition:

I have a crap ton more tho trust me

I'd like to join!
    I own the collectable edition of the Egyptian God Cards from the Yugioh franchise along with a bunch of cards that came with the collection. It also has a special edition game board for the trading card game.
    I also own a deck of Pokemon cards that were from the firered/leafgreen editions.

I'd like to get my hands on the three pieces of Exodia that I'm missing and I'm also interested in getting some Dark Magician Girl related cards.
    I haven't seen any so I don't know if they exist or not, but having some action figures of my favorite Yugioh monsters would be nice.

My favorite franchises to collect merchandise from are Pokemon and Yugioh. I used to collect DBZ merchandise as well, but I haven't collected anything from that franchise for years.

Dawn Fanclub ~Credit goes to Cresselia92~ N Fanclub

Post Joining This!

Sign me up!
    My favorite piece of merchandise I own is my Skyrim OST signed by the composer, Jeremy Soule!

I would like to own the Foxy plush from Five Nights at Freddy's 4!

More Naruo calendars sold and easier to find in the United States!

I enjoy collecting (and sometimes playing) Magic: The Gathering cards. Opening booster packs is fun and I love the anticipation every time I shuffle through to see if I got a good Rare or Mythic. If there's a single I really want, it's easy to go online and order it from Amazon or similar online shopping sites.

added you all to the members list! guess i should answer my own questions too

the raichu in this picture. it's so soft and cuddly and it's fairly big compared to a lot of pokemon plush (~9 inches)

any of the pikmin gachapon figures. they were cheap to start with but they are now hundreds of dollars for a set of tiny figures since they were only released in japan for a short time. i really wish nintendo would release those again!

runners-up are this clefairy and this chao plush

figures or some other sort of merchandise from the GBA, GCN, and wii fire emblem games, particularly fe7. fe finally has a decent amount of merch but it's all from awakening, fates, or marth's games

probably pokemon. i also like some mario merch, fire emblem merch, kirby merch, pikmin merch, a select few sonic merch, and some other general nintendo merch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

can't wait for mine to come! they look so soft and nice
    Last edited by Ellie; 9th August 2015 at 6:12 AM. Reason: formatting

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr

Talking

These are some Magic: The Gathering mana cards my step-sister painted for me! I really like them, as my favorite color to play in Magic: The Gathering is blue. And of course, the Pokemon painted on them are all Water-Types (except Lugia).

Quote Originally Posted by nightsmith97 View Post
    These are some Magic: The Gathering mana cards my step-sister painted for me! I really like them, as my favorite color to play in Magic: The Gathering is blue. And of course, the Pokemon painted on them are all Water-Types (except Lugia).
    Whooooooooa your step-sister is an incredible artist. Those are freaking rad! Do you have anymore like that?

so i found some suction cup pikmin on yja for ~$30 shipped that will quench my desire for pikmin figures...for now. someday i will get those $300-per-set gachapons. i also preordered first4figures's exclusive meta knight statue. definitely spendy but 1. since it's a preorder i can put aside money to save up 2. it is gorgeous and far more high quality than any other figures i own.

i'm not normally a huge fan of modifying official merch, but i do like those!

merchandise club|tumblr

Whooooooooa your step-sister is an incredible artist. Those are freaking rad! Do you have anymore like that?
    Not yet! I'm thinking of asking her to paint some Fire-types on Mountain mana for Christmas this year though!

Not yet! I'm thinking of asking her to paint some Fire-types on Mountain mana for Christmas this year though!
    Oh man if you do will you please share? They're so cool looking :>!

I'm looking forward to when the Kanto gym leader merchandise for the franchises' 20th anniversary is released this fall. I doubt I'll be able to buy any at they seem like the collection would be expensive, but I sure would love to get it somehow. The Brock one looks so amazing so far, and I'm excited to see how the Misty and Sabrina ones will look as well.

Hah there are a lot more WAY more expensive figurines out there but yeah pokemon doesn't have as many nice ones (surprisingly) so they're definitely up there for pokemon. I will probably end up getting all of them eventually but since my favorite import shop (AmiAmi) won't be carrying them since they're exclusive or something it may be more annoying to get.

merchandise club|tumblr

This is my freaking jam YOU BETTER LET ME JOIN
    let me impress you with my massive Pokemon collection
    My favorite item is probably this tinnyyy little figurine of Flygon; it literally took me years to find it and cost wayyy too much. However, it's hella cute and I love it so much. As for merch I want the most, I would have to say the Mew PokeDoll charm. It's so cute, but it's so expensive and ugh, I can't justify spending that much money for a small piece of metal. I wish Flygon had more merch, espeically a PokeDoll. I'm considering commissioning one. My favorite thing to collect from is Pokemon! So much cute stuff.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    My favorite item is probably this tinnyyy little figurine of Flygon; it literally took me years to find it and cost wayyy too much. However, it's hella cute and I love it so much. As for merch I want the most, I would have to say the Mew PokeDoll charm. It's so cute, but it's so expensive and ugh, I can't justify spending that much money for a small piece of metal. I wish Flygon had more merch, espeically a PokeDoll. I'm considering commissioning one. My favorite thing to collect from is Pokemon! So much cute stuff.
    POST PICS PLS I love looking at your stuff.

Also it was apparently Koopaling week on tumblr and because I'm trash I took a pic of all the merch I have of my two favorite ones and posted it to contribute or something idk...

I'll prob never use the 3DS case (even tho I love it) but it's huge and holds 29 games :U

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    for the mew pokedoll do ou mean this one?

that's hella cute and i love keychains but yeah it seems to be pretty expensive

POST PICS PLS I love looking at your stuff.

Also it was apparently Koopaling week on tumblr and because I'm trash I took a pic of all the merch I have of my two favorite ones and posted it to contribute or something idk...

I'll prob never use the 3DS case (even tho I love it) but it's huge and holds 29 games :U
    that 3ds case is so cool! i;ve never seen one that big. do you know if they have similar sized ones with different characters?

merchandise club|tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    that 3ds case is so cool! i;ve never seen one that big. do you know if they have similar sized ones with different characters?
    I am pretty sure I've seen ones in the past with like Luigi, DK, Yoshi, Mario and Peach. Some had multiple characters and some were just one character. I remember really liking the Yoshi one cause he's cute B)

Yoshi is one of my favorites so yeah now I want the yoshi one lol. Couldn't find it from a cursory google but I'll look more later.

merchandise club|tumblr

for the mew pokedoll do ou mean this one?

that's hella cute and i love keychains but yeah it seems to be pretty expensive
    That Mew key chain is adorable. I wish I had one. Speaking of Mew, I think I have all the Burger King movie promotion cards that they were selling with their kids meal when the first movie was out in theatres here in the US. I don't have those Pokeballs or the gold cards though, sadly. I'm not sure if they're worth anything, but its still a cool collection to have and it makes me a bit nostalgic whenever I look at them.

yeah mew may not be my top favorite but it's definitely up there. i had a lotttt of those burger king items too, so many toys stuffed away somewhere from the first movie promotion.

also i really want this mew plush when it comes out

pretty it's the same style as that raichu i posted, so i know i will like it

merchandise club|tumblr

yeah mew may not be my top favorite but it's definitely up there. i had a lotttt of those burger king items too, so many toys stuffed away somewhere from the first movie promotion.

also i really want this mew plush when it comes out

pretty it's the same style as that raichu i posted, so i know i will like it
    It looks so cute and cuddly lol. I'd like to get one of those myself. I did have some plushies several years ago. I think I had a Pikachu plushie along with a Charizard one. I had some others as well, but I don't remember which other ones I had.

the kirby and megaman nendoroids are now available! amiami and tokyo otaku mode both have them (if you use my referral link you'll get an extra $5 off TOM). TOM is better if you only want a few things since some of their figures have free shipping (including kirby at least, maybe megaman too), but amiami is better if you are getting a lot of things since they have a cheaper sticker price but expensive shipping. keep in mind you CANNOT cancel with amiami they may ban you if you do.

amiami also has these neat splatoon keychains that just came up too. i'd get them now if you're interested since splatoon merch seems to be selling out pretty quickly if the cushions and gachapon are any indication.

merchandise club|tumblr