Page 1163 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 163106311131153115911601161116211631164116511661167117312131263 ... LastLast
Results 29,051 to 29,075 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #29051
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I wanna talk to my crush soooo badly..but I don't understand the point entirely. In a small class of twelve people, rounded down to ten that's like... a 0.03 chance there's even a person with same-sex attraction there...me.... FU-

    | tumblr. | dA |

  2. #29052
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic Oshawott View Post
    YES
    See. I gotchu. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I really dislike pretty people.

    Just say "Hi" or something on Facebook. That's what I did, even though my crsh do not know I like him, and does not seem interested.. at all !*sob*
    Why do you dislike them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I wanna talk to my crush soooo badly..but I don't understand the point entirely. In a small class of twelve people, rounded down to ten that's like... a 0.03 chance there's even a person with same-sex attraction there...me.... FU-
    I've heard it was 1/10 people. And that means it's a 1.2/12 chance.

  3. #29053
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    One out of ten? *snorts/sobs*

    | tumblr. | dA |

  4. #29054
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I wanna talk to my crush soooo badly..but I don't understand the point entirely. In a small class of twelve people, rounded down to ten that's like... a 0.03 chance there's even a person with same-sex attraction there...me.... FU-
    Don't make it seem that bad. Who knows? Your crush might be gay. I know there are less LGBT kids in school than straight ones, but you should always try. And even if your crush isn't LGBT, then you may have a new cool friend instead.

  5. #29055
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    It's probably negativity speaking primarily...now that I think about it, well, I could try. ^^;

    What's sort of annoying is that he's not just a pretty face..y'know, he's sweet too.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  6. #29056
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    See? You have another reason to talk to him.

    I don't even know how my crush is, he looks very sweet. But, he could be a jerk.

  7. #29057
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Ugh, he's nice, but his and me clash, for some reason. :/

    Anyhow, he has trouble in class, because he can't listen to the teacher and take notes at the same time.. an... Audio-Kinesthetic Disconnection? I dunno. I was thinking about offering him a copy of my notes, but that seems weird. "Hey-hey! You! Take these notes I prepared for you!"

    | tumblr. | dA |

  8. #29058
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    No, that's not a bad idea. If you see him struggling, just slide your notes on his desk. That would be nice. But, the question is, how close do you sit to him?

  9. #29059
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    We don't have assigned seats, so it varies. ^^

    | tumblr. | dA |

  10. #29060
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    You're lucky. Only one of my classes doesn't have assigned seats.

    Try to see near him/her next class. Or bring a friend along with you, so he/she won't expect anything.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 6th October 2012 at 2:51 AM.

  11. #29061
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I haven't been the friendliest..I can be a little bit serious in real life. Too caught up in my own thoughts, I guess. >>

    But I can try, I guess. Thanks!

    | tumblr. | dA |

  12. #29062
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I haven't been the friendliest..I can be a little bit serious in real life. Too caught up in my own thoughts, I guess. >>
    It's fine it's natural to be selfish. And you aren't that bad Tooby....well maybe a bit lol xD

    Oh also I have a new muse of sorts, but it's kinda not the most appropriate crush. Just what I need -_____-


  13. #29063
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    99

    Default

    I've been lurking on this thread for literally ages now so I guess that this is the perfect time to ask to join!

    You all seem like brilliant people!

  14. #29064
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    It's fine it's natural to be selfish. And you aren't that bad Tooby....well maybe a bit lol xD
    How very reassuring, my friend.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  15. #29065
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Why do you dislike them?
    I dislike them because they kill my confidence.


    Ẃ̷̼̱͈̅̀ā̶͔̖̪͗͝s̵̠̬̜͛͒̽ ̶̡̛͍͔͋̋į̶̺̮̇́̂ť̴̳͎̟̉̕ ̵̨̼̟͂̄̈ḿ̶̛̜͓̼́ȩ̵̗͉̌̍̅?̸̨̪̬̏̓͗

  16. #29066
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    I hate when some straight guys pretend they're gay, I sometimes believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I dislike them because they kill my confidence.
    I totally agree with you. I get that all the time, and some of them use people because of their looks.

  17. #29067
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    No, it is more like "Aaaaw, why can't I look like thaaaaaaaat?" *Sob*


    Ẃ̷̼̱͈̅̀ā̶͔̖̪͗͝s̵̠̬̜͛͒̽ ̶̡̛͍͔͋̋į̶̺̮̇́̂ť̴̳͎̟̉̕ ̵̨̼̟͂̄̈ḿ̶̛̜͓̼́ȩ̵̗͉̌̍̅?̸̨̪̬̏̓͗

  18. #29068
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    One out of ten? *snorts/sobs*
    Yes. But that's still a bad ratio. There's like 18,000,000 people in New York City. (May be 1,800,000. Can't remember.) So that's leaves the odds that it's 1,800,000/18,000,000 (or 18,000) people in New York are somewhat lgbt. Though, it's probably higher considering it's New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I dislike them because they kill my confidence.
    I kill my own confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    No, it is more like "Aaaaw, why can't I look like thaaaaaaaat?" *Sob*
    Even if you did look like that, you'd either do one of two things.

    1) Still think you're ugly as bawls.
    2) You'd know you're attractive and flaunt it and then everyone will think you're a stuck up concieted bitch.

  19. #29069
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    I just don't like that on some websites guys just want to hook up. Even on a place like Trevorspace (a fantastic website for LGBT teens, you should sign up if you don't have one) I've been asked to do things, I don't like to do. I'm not a toy! (>.<)

  20. #29070
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    Why bother with websides? They're pretty much all the same


    Ẃ̷̼̱͈̅̀ā̶͔̖̪͗͝s̵̠̬̜͛͒̽ ̶̡̛͍͔͋̋į̶̺̮̇́̂ť̴̳͎̟̉̕ ̵̨̼̟͂̄̈ḿ̶̛̜͓̼́ȩ̵̗͉̌̍̅?̸̨̪̬̏̓͗

  21. #29071
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    I joined it to meet people with similar situations I have, I made it before I came to Serebii.

  22. #29072
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    What benefits would you gain from that?


    Ẃ̷̼̱͈̅̀ā̶͔̖̪͗͝s̵̠̬̜͛͒̽ ̶̡̛͍͔͋̋į̶̺̮̇́̂ť̴̳͎̟̉̕ ̵̨̼̟͂̄̈ḿ̶̛̜͓̼́ȩ̵̗͉̌̍̅?̸̨̪̬̏̓͗

  23. #29073
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Friends, comfort, advice, and possibly a new boyfriend/girlfriend.

  24. #29074
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    I disagree with your intentions. But let us leave it there.


    Ẃ̷̼̱͈̅̀ā̶͔̖̪͗͝s̵̠̬̜͛͒̽ ̶̡̛͍͔͋̋į̶̺̮̇́̂ť̴̳͎̟̉̕ ̵̨̼̟͂̄̈ḿ̶̛̜͓̼́ȩ̵̗͉̌̍̅?̸̨̪̬̏̓͗

  25. #29075
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Why bother with websides? They're pretty much all the same
    ^This. Serebii is clean though. So woohoo. :3

    Okay, so yesterday I went to the mall. I got three new bracelets. I'm really happy. (: I love bracelets omg. And they fit with the old ones. Like, they're all really cool.

    So I've been in a state of mind recently that I don't even care if people know or not about my current sexuality. And, I've kinda wanted to tell my close friends. I've had so many opportunities lately it's not even funny. I know they won't care (or most of them won't.) I say it in my head, I just can't get it out of my mouth. It's also the fact that it means so little to me right now that I don't even want to. I feel no need. It's somewhat complicated so you may not understand.

    Basically, I don't care if people know or not that I'm gay, because I don't think it's a huge deal, so no one even needs to know. It's like being straight.

Page 1163 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 163106311131153115911601161116211631164116511661167117312131263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •