Page 1166 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 166106611161156116211631164116511661167116811691170117612161266 ... LastLast
Results 29,126 to 29,150 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

It sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    No, I know for a fact that he is.
    It was probably a flaw in my personality he did not like.. I get that a lot
    Aww don't say that. People aren't going to be interested sometimes, that doesn't mean you should get down and act like it's your flaws.
    Screw this guy you'll find another, one who likes you flaws included.

Trust me, that kind of person do not excist!
    But, this is kinda good, now I know how he feels, and I have the possibility to move on

Trust me, that kind of person do not excist!
    But, this is kinda good, now I know how he feels, and I have the possibility to move on

Yah you can move on, it'll be peachy.

I am well aware that moving on is a good thing, but this time, it feels different, and a lot harder, than usual

Currently listening to Papermoon.... Yea, what I'm feeling right now is completely not what's stated in it.

I can understand that Addie, it's like me trying to let someone go, I know it won't happen, yet the back of my mind won't let me forget just yet...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Understandable, next time don't get so attached without testing the waters

I know that it is possible to let go, I just do not understand why it is so difficult this time.
    Thanks for cheering me up guys, or at least for trying. lol

So, I logged onto Netflix on my PS3 and I noticed someone watched "Another Gay Movie", the only people who have the Netflix password are me, my mom, and my crush. I know it wasn't my mom, so it had to be my crush. And the funny thing is, when I clicked it, it said "Play" so he watched the entire thing. Bad thing is, I have to watch random shows, so the movie can get off of "Recently Watched". (-_-)

Note: He hasn't come to terms yet of being gay, he's questioning, so I don't ask him, we just go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    So, I logged onto Netflix on my PS3 and I noticed someone watched "Another Gay Movie", the only people who have the Netflix password are me, my mom, and my crush. I know it wasn't my mom, so it had to be my crush. And the funny thing is, when I clicked it, it said "Play" so he watched the entire thing. Bad thing is, I have to watch random shows, so the movie can get off of "Recently Watched". (-_-)

Note: He hasn't come to terms yet of being gay, he's questioning, so I don't ask him, we just go with the flow.
    Well lucky you than Yuji, Lucky you.

*Sits in melancholic corner* I hate having this feeling of eternal lonliness, and I just snap at anyone who tries to help...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Well lucky you than Yuji, Lucky you.

*Sits in melancholic corner* I hate having this feeling of eternal lonliness, and I just snap at anyone who tries to help...
    Must...resist...urge...to help...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Hello all,

I would like to join this club. I'm active in the GSA Club @ school (One of the first GSAs in the country). I must acknowledge my questioning of my sexuality (This is the first time I'm sharing this with anyone). I always thought I would have a wife/girlfriend (I'm male), but lately I have been entertaining the notion of having a husband/boyfriend. Over the past couple of years, my attraction to men has been increasing, but for the time being I'll choose (for me, it's a choice) to stay heterosexual. I would like to use this club as a support group, since I don't feel like I have any friends right now.

I am a 15 y/o (16 in December) kid with cerebral palsy (the lesion is in the basal ganglia (I was born with it)), and I'm a straight-A student. I'm independent, fully functioning, and get around on a Segway.I have moderate to severe hearing loss and trouble talking. People with my condition are three to four times more likely to develop depression (which I have a little of right now), so I am grappling with my loneliness, my condition and.my developing sexuality

Feel free to ask questions about me, and thanks for letting me tell you about me

Well, you can easily ask him "Was it you who watched this movie?". I mean, you actually have a reason/proof to believe he's gay now. Not just a hunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwalsh View Post
    Hello all,

I would like to join this club. I'm active in the GSA Club @ school (One of the first GSAs in the country). I must acknowledge my questioning of my sexuality (This is the first time I'm sharing this with anyone). I always thought I would have a wife/girlfriend (I'm male), but lately I have been entertaining the notion of having a husband/boyfriend. Over the past couple of years, my attraction to men has been increasing, but for the time being I'll choose (for me, it's a choice) to stay heterosexual. I would like to use this club as a support group, since I don't feel like I have any friends right now.

I am a 15 y/o (16 in December) kid with cerebral palsy (the lesion is in the basal ganglia (I was born with it)), and I'm a straight-A student. I'm independent, fully functioning, and get around on a Segway.I have moderate to severe hearing loss and trouble talking. People with my condition are three to four times more likely to develop depression (which I have a little of right now), so I am grappling with my loneliness, my condition and.my developing sexuality

Feel free to ask questions about me, and thanks for letting me tell you about me
    I don't even know what to say. Not many people will be willing to compensate with your problems, but, when you find the ones that will, that's when you know that they like you, for you. Try to make a few friends. Like one or two. Someone else that you always see alone, or not having many interactions from there; and befriend them.

Hello all,

Welcome to the club then supporter. We are mostly all nice and are good friendly faces *stares into mirror* except that bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Well, you can easily ask him "Was it you who watched this movie?". I mean, you actually have a reason/proof to believe he's gay now. Not just a hunch.
    He will lie. It's certain that he did it, because it was watched when I was in school, and my mom was at work, he goes to night school, so it's pretty much there.

that "Another gay movie" is horrible

Hello all,

Then welcome! It's always good to see a new face here, and like Dj said, we're all nice here.... *Stares at mirror* Well, most of the time.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Welcome, newbie!

He will lie. It's certain that he did it, because it was watched when I was in school, and my mom was at work, he goes to night school, so it's pretty much there.
    Maybe he won't. Are you 100% sure he'll lie?
    that "Another gay movie" is horrible
    Is it? Never seen it.

Anyway I have a fever, lost my voice, headache, and stomach pains. I think I might croak.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Maybe he won't. Are you 100% sure he'll lie?
    Hmm, I should take that into consideration. Maybe he won't. But, the chances of him lying are still high thought. That idiot. (-_-)

Hmm, I should take that into consideration. Maybe he won't. But, the chances of him lying are still high thought. That idiot. (-_-)
    You know the truth, and it was on YOUR Xbox. It's not like you snooped or anything. Call him out!

Hello all,

Hi Nice to meet you! Life can be hard enough being a totally straight person with tons of friends and no physical or mental diseases. If you ever ever need a person to talk to feel free to PM me!

Hello all,

I also have a gsa club in my school :3 trust me, the people here will make you feel welcomed ^^
    Last edited by The Master Chief; 17th October 2012 at 3:48 AM.

Ok the girl that kissed your bf, was that the cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    A girl who i been friend zoning asked me out. I said yes for some idiotic reason. We dated for three weeks. During week two a bunch of her friends have been hanging around me. Mostly her sister, cousin and her bf. I feel attracted to her sis and cousin like a lot! I had occasionally flirted with her cousin but not sister since she brings a knife (probably why im attracted to her) to school. On my schools homecoming i told her cousin to tell her im dumping her( her cousin was there she wasnt)! That monday (homecoming was on friday) my exes bf asked me out and i said yes. Within five minutes i reached second base with her while i waited a week to reach first base with my ex.a bunch of ppl is telling me shes a ***** and she has a std. Plus they also say shes going to dump me for my best friend. At lunch on last friday, she ****ing kissed him! I feel like my current gf is using me to get with my bf. If i break up with my currentgf to go after who i really want which is my exes sis and cousin wont that make me look bad? I need help badly guys!
    wut. I'm so. wut.

Page 1166 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 166106611161156116211631164116511661167116811691170117612161266 ... LastLast