Page 1196 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 196109611461186119211931194119511961197119811991200120612461296 ... LastLast
Results 29,876 to 29,900 of 33145

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Oh my god : (
    As a daughter to an interracial marriage, this is very sad to hear. But welcome!

And more bad news guys: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/u...%99-bill121112
    Hmm I thought I already posted about it.. but it seems I was mistaken, terrible thing indeed but I can't say I am suprised. Africa isn't the most tolerant place on the planet.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Aw. *hugs*

And congrats Yoko!

And welcome Haxorus!!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Or the way that they acknowledge you is sending you to a gay camp so you can "be free" of your "gayness".

It's okay buddy. *hug* You'll find someone else. (:

I know this is probably meant as a joke, but if I heard that irl it'd make me kind of upset. Just because I'm attracted to men doesn't mean I'm attracted to ALL men. Just like you're not attracted to ALL women. [Not aimed at you just saying this in general.]

It's just really annoying that because someone is gay or lesbian they're attracted to everyone.

Awkwwwwwwwwwward. Did you play it off like pffft staring contest? lol

Not that I believe in god, but I know in the bible it says that God loves all of his children. Gay, black, straight white, latino, pansexual, bisexual, whatever. He loves you, for you, and you are not a mistake.
    Oh god, I'm sorry. D: I didn't think of it as a bad way when I wrote it. Really sorry.

So, has anybody read any lgbt magazines, newspapers, fanfic, etc. recently? I read a magazine called the advocate and it was pretty good in terms of content.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    So, has anybody read any lgbt magazines, newspapers, fanfic, etc. recently? I read a magazine called the advocate and it was pretty good in terms of content.
    I haven't. I didn't even know they existed

In NY, there is actually quite a few you can find in little stands throughout the city. It is quite awesome. Btw Yoko, why do you keep changing your sig and avatar?
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

In NY, there is actually quite a few you can find in little stands throughout the city. It is quite awesome. Btw Yoko, why do you keep changing your sig and avatar?
    I wish I was in NY.

Oh, I change it because it's a habit. I get an urge to change it if I have it for a long time. 2 days Rose can vouch for that one. Can't you Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I wish I was in NY.

Oh, I change it because it's a habit. I get an urge to change it if I have it for a long time. 2 days Rose can vouch for that one. Can't you Rose?
    Dammit, I thought I could hide the fact I change them often! D8
    /shot
    /just joking

...Sadly yes, I can. ;P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I wish I was in NY.

My Avi Changes about every 4-14 days.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Really? I wish I looked around a little more for them then when I was there. O.o

I visited that city for the first time in the spring. Fun times. It was so surreal seeing Times Square in the flesh after seeing it so many times on TV.

Hey everyone, again it's been a while since I last posted, sorry about that, I think Serebiiforums have kinda gotten boring for me, but no fear it doesn't mean I am leaving, it just mean less posts and such, but I will always come back to the club to check on how things are going.

I saw that article about Uganda, Christmas present my ***, not only are they being murderers by killing homosexuals, but they are making a mockery of Christmas and I won't stand for either. Christmas meant to be a jolly holidays, spending time with your family and friends. And the presents are meant to be joyful, pleasant, fun, not about going back to the old ages and murder a specific group of people! I will say, if a country wants to give a Christmas gift to their country, it let be huge sales in stores, shower them with free gifts, do a big Christmas event of some sort, give people time off from work. Not murder...
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Hey everyone, again it's been a while since I last posted, sorry about that, I think Serebiiforums have kinda gotten boring for me, but no fear it doesn't mean I am leaving, it just mean less posts and such, but I will always come back to the club to check on how things are going.

I saw that article about Uganda, Christmas present my ***, not only are they being murderers by killing homosexuals, but they are making a mockery of Christmas and I won't stand for either. Christmas meant to be a jolly holidays, spending time with your family and friends. And the presents are meant to be joyful, pleasant, fun, not about going back to the old ages and murder a specific group of people! I will say, if a country wants to give a Christmas gift to their country, it let be huge sales in stores, shower them with free gifts, do a big Christmas event of some sort, give people time off from work. Not murder...
    If Obama decides to invade Uganda over this shite, I will throw away my conservative bias ASAP.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    If Obama decides to invade Uganda over this shite, I will throw away my conservative bias ASAP.
    UK is threatening to cut off supplies. Considering this is Africa (No offense Afriacans, we just know some of your countries aren't as modern as us, well, in some areas...), expect them to go down the Economic Sewage Hole.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    UK is threatening to cut off supplies. Considering this is Africa (No offense Afriacans, we just know some of your countries aren't as modern as us, well, in some areas...), expect them to go down the Economic Sewage Hole.
    You think that will stop them? If lack of funding is all that douchebags needed to go away, WBC would've eaten their own f@g-hating shite and died yonks ago. Taking away their funding will only cause them to dig their heels in and claim that the world's populace is being possessed by the Great and Fabulous Lucifer himself. As primal as it sounds, it seems like the only thing that will cause them to shut up is a good ol'-fashioned carpet-bombing. That'll learn 'em.

Hey! Me too!
    Woop woop! Soul sister. [:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Haxorus View Post
    Thanks.

Oh god, I'm sorry. D: I didn't think of it as a bad way when I wrote it. Really sorry.
    Haha it's okay bro. Just for a future reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Even more than it has now? I'd like to see that.
    You think that will stop them? If lack of funding is all that douchebags needed to go away, WBC would've eaten their own f@g-hating shite and died yonks ago. Taking away their funding will only cause them to dig their heels in and claim that the world's populace is being possessed by the Great and Fabulous Lucifer himself. As primal as it sounds, it seems like the only thing that will cause them to shut up is a good ol'-fashioned carpet-bombing. That'll learn 'em.
    Well, the only reason WBC has any money is because they sue the sh*t out of any person ever that even somewhat "violates" their constitutional rights. Trust me, they're not holding themselves up. Technicalities and Lawyers are.

Oh. And nice little love story you have there. Congrats.

Well...*ahem* we met five years ago (High school, not that long after my sister and I had a long homophobia-cleansing talk and I began to see myself as bi-curious). He was one of the tutors (and president of the GSA, though I didn't join until the next year, which was after he graduated >_<), and I was struggling with geometry (and my sexuality >.>). We were friends for a while, and when I told him about my issues with my sexuality, he lent me his ears and gave me some rather helpful advice. Sadly, nothing much came of it at the time, since he graduated the next spring, but I think the seeds of my crush on him were planted during those tutoring sessions.

Two years pass, and we find each other again through AIM. Somehow, we get onto the subject of girlfriends, and as it turns out, at the same time that I was dealing with Psycho GF #3 (the one who killed herself), he was dealing with a psycho gf of his own (she didn't kill herself, though. Last he -and subsequently, I- heard was that her parents had her checked into rehab for...something, I can't remember). We kept in contact for a few weeks, and once both of us realised our ladyfriends were beyond help, we turned to each other and arranged a meeting for..."comfort" (read: we f*cked like animals #>_<#). Aside from the obvious pleasure aspect of it, it was...right, somehow. I felt more at ease and natural being with him than I had being with any of my previous psycho gfs. Anyway, we cleaned up and parted ways quickly, since the..."comforting" was at his house and his little brother was on his way home. I dropped a few subtle hints that I would like to see him again...

And a few months later, we did wind up meeting again. New Years Eve, to be exact. He came to my work to pick me up (this was back before I was driving), introduced himself to most of my coworkers (funny how my coworkers know more about -and are more accepting of- me and him than my family does, but eh), and we went back to my new house (my family and I had moved, and the rest of my family -mom, dad, sis- were at my sis' best friend's wedding, so we had the house to ourselves) to bring in the new year the only way we knew how: f*cking like animals (and, in a slightly romantic moment, kissing when the ball dropped). So that's meeting #2.

Meeting #3 came earlier this year. He had just come home after finishing basic training on the other side of the country (some base in California, can't remember which), and instead of ordering a hooker or bunking up with one of his fellow seamen, he messaged me saying he desperately wanted to see me (I guess that should've been the big sign telling me the feelings I had way back when had finally become mutual). So, after coming up with a good cover story and getting directions to the VA Beach base, I drove down there, we went to the on-base hotel and, you guessed it, f*cked like animals. Since we were in no hurry, we actually managed to lay around and talk after I had cured the poor guy of his blueballs. That's when he asked me: "So, I think this has gone just beyond being f*ckbuddies. Are we dating, or what?" (He wasn't that rude about it, but I got the message). I told him if he wanted to go out for dinner and a movie, all he's gotta do is call/message me.

Lo and behold, I get a txt around mid-September asking if I'd like to do dinner and a movie, and we start making plans. Once again he picks me up at work, once again he introduces himself to a new batch of coworkers (mostly just the ones who weren't there the first time, but there were a few fresh faces crowding around him), and once again we drive off for a night of fun and excitement. Dinner was on him (I asked if we could split the bill, but he insisted), the tickets were on me (we were still full from dinner and frozen yogurt after killing time at the mall for an hour, so no need for snacks), but the surprise came after; He had gotten us a room at the on-base hotel again, and romanticised the f*ck out of it: Rose petals all over the bed, really nice chocolates to enjoy slowly (no candles though. Didn't want to set the hotel on fire, methinks), the whole nine yards. Saying we did it like any ol' animal wouldn't do it justice, we went at it like pigs in heat, and it was amazing. In the midst of all that, I finally get the courage to say those three magic words, and instead of saying he didn't want a relationship (like I had feared he might, though I don't know why...), he returned those words in kind. Relationship status successfully upgraded, happy crying and the old "I've been wanting to say that for so long" speech ensues.

So...yeah. 5 years of being each other's fall back guy has led to us finally becoming an item. And, as if we needed any more symbolism, we're making plans to go out again on 12/21/12. To quote him; "If the world's gonna end, I'll spend it's last day with the love of my life". I know it sounds cheesy, but we're both proud romantics, so shutyaface #^_^#
    Awwwwwww, how romantic! I wish I had someone to love outside my family. Tell this good ol story to your mom to prove you sexuality to her once and for all. If she still doesnot believe you, she is pretty stupid. ( no offense intended though)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I don't think so. If you use violence, even though it is so tempting, it won't sway people to your side it will scare them away. Best way to deal with it is to cut off all suplies. But let's not be hypocritical, there are a lot of countries out there that do this some of them are even allies of the US.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Well, the only reason WBC has any money is because they sue the sh*t out of any person ever that even somewhat "violates" their constitutional rights. Trust me, they're not holding themselves up. Technicalities and Lawyers are.

Oh. And nice little love story you have there. Congrats.
    Thanks! (Considering the fact that I posted that story specifically because of your question, I am glad that you read it ^^) And I suppose your right. 1st ammendment being both a gift and a curse, since it means smart people (like us) can say what we want, but it also means we can't stop morons (like Fred Phelps and the rest of the God Hates F@gs Church) from spewing verbal shite everywhere.

Awwwwwww, how romantic! I wish I had someone to love outside my family. Tell this good ol story to your mom to prove you sexuality to her once and for all. If she still doesnot believe you, she is pretty stupid. ( no offense intended though)
    None taken. I don't think she'd be able to handle it, but it's worth a shot, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I don't think so. If you use violence, even though it is so tempting, it won't sway people to your side it will scare them away. Best way to deal with it is to cut off all suplies. But let's not be hypocritical, there are a lot of countries out there that do this some of them are even allies of the US.
    It worked for Hitler *trollface* I suppose that's true (the whole violence not being the answer schpeal). Still, if there are US allies that are following Uganda's example and Obama is as pro-gay as everyone believes (*holds up flame-proof shield* I always come prepared :P), I won't be surprised if they go down the economic shite-hole in due time, as well.
    Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 14th November 2012 at 2:01 PM.

You'll be suprised by how your mother may react.
    Fathers on the other hand.. I don't know, mine was told by mother over the phone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Fathers on the other hand.. I don't know, mine was told by mother over the phone. lol
    My dad's a raging homophobe (I feel like a broken record every time I say that...), so there's a snowball's chance in Hell that I will EVER tell him. My mom would likely be more upset that I've been lying to her this entire time than about the subject at hand.

I'd actually say telling her is okay, but leave out the sexy times because then she might go all "SEE I KNEW YOU GAYS WERE RAGING SEX GODS."
    Well, from what I've heard you say your country is very accepting. The USA is taking baby steps. The north is moving much faster than the south, and I believe Kira*** lives in the south.

And mothers are sometimes worse than fathers.

My dad's a raging homophobe (I feel like a broken record every time I say that...), so there's a snowball's chance in Hell that I will EVER tell him. My mom would likely be more upset that I've been lying to her this entire time than about the subject at hand.
    My dad is too. I plan on telling, but not until about 10 years, when I'm supporting myself.
    Last edited by Avicii; 14th November 2012 at 9:12 PM.

I don't really know where I live on the global scale. lol
    Norway! It is Norway! That little piece of country next to Russia, if I remember correctly. (I suck at geography)

^ I live in Sweden. Hi, neighbour. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I don't really know where I live on the global scale. lol
    Norway! It is Norway! That little piece of country next to Russia, if I remember correctly. (I suck at geography)
    Eh, you're better at Geography than most of my fellow Stupid Americans. I once knew someone who said that there were only 3 important states in America: Texas, California, and New York CITY. Not the state, THE CITY. He actually thought New York CITY was the name of the state. I had to RUN from him as fast as I could to avoid catching the Stupid from that tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    ^ I live in Sweden. Hi, neighbour. :3
    *After squeeing myself hoarse at the spoiler gif (seriously, where is that from, anyway?)* Ah, the Internet. Shrinking the world, one post at a time ^_^
    Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 14th November 2012 at 5:03 PM.

Hahah, hi there, neighbour! I like the swedish language better than the danish. lol

Hahah, hi there, neighbour! I like the swedish language better than the danish. lol
    You like the Swedish language better? How come? It's terrible. D: Well, in most ways. Maybe I'm just too used to it. Still, thank you. <3

Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 1196 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 196109611461186119211931194119511961197119811991200120612461296 ... LastLast