Page 1234 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 23411341184122412301231123212331234123512361237123812441284 ... LastLast
Results 30,826 to 30,850 of 33247

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Wow. 0-0 Thats one hell of a present. He is awesome it seems. Btw, its close to 12 here, so if I cant make it later, Happy 2013
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Honestly. Tonight was the best night I've experienced in such a long time. Thank you everyone. I know you didn't do anything, but just thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Can I join? I think I am bisexual, but I have 1 male crush. I'm male btw. Also, it would be hard to come out to a devout muslim family like mine...
    I'm in a fundamentalist protestant home, so I feel your pain. We're here for you.

Avicii: You're welcome?

| tumblr. | dA |

My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Great bf <.> That is an awesome present there <.>

Happy 2013 peeps~

364 Days to go 'til 2014!! xD

Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    364 Days to go 'til 2014!! xD

I am >____<

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    When the 13 year old is being more mature about alcohol than some of you learn to expand your world view.

Hey wait you're younger than me.. xD

Also, it's good to see you here, my friend!

Also, that post's a one liner...just mentioning it.

| tumblr. | dA |

Avicii: You're welcome?

Well, I'm hungover on pure happiness. Yesterday was fantastic. I went to a rave with four of my best friends, and my boyfriend. Dancing is one of my favorite things, and so are friends, and especially my boyfriend lol. So combine all three of those things and night = made. I'm still not over it and I definitely want it to happen again. I got my first New Years kiss as well. (:

D'aww, that sounds amazing, minus the dancing. I don't do dancing, I sit off to the side. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Happy 2013 everyone and I am hungover from all the chocolate I ate

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Chocolate? Did you say Chocolate?!?M CHOOOCOLATTTE!!! CHOCOLATTTE!! *runs in circles* ( 10 hours later) Phew, anyways, my party went really well. I finally played Borderlands 2 ( its awesome), had my mom make my firends and I fresh Chocolate Chip cookies, watched the ball drop, fooled around with Cleverbot ( look it up), and even had one of them sleep over. Overall, it was awesome. btw, I came out to the friend that slept over today. He was really cool with it.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

I salute you for the Lana Del Reys in your sig..

I love her~

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Chocolate? Did you say Chocolate?!?M CHOOOCOLATTTE!!! CHOCOLATTTE!! *runs in circles* ( 10 hours later) Phew, anyways, my party went really well. I finally played Borderlands 2 ( its awesome), had my mom make my firends and I fresh Chocolate Chip cookies, watched the ball drop, fooled around with Cleverbot ( look it up), and even had one of them sleep over. Overall, it was awesome. btw, I came out to the friend that slept over today. He was really cool with it.
    Yes! Chocolate! What system do you play it on??

I salute you for the Lana Del Reys in your sig..

I love her~
    Yes! The first person on here who knows her.. thank you~!! I love her as well

It's not a guarantee he'll propose the next time he sees you. It just means he's thinking of it silly But that's relly sweet of him....even if you were about to dump him -____-
    Surprisingly I was kinda almost sober. Only had like 4 beers and like a glass of wine.
    Oh I know who she is. I am just a firm believe that moaner =/= singing. Not a fan.

For New Years I literally just sat around a room with my friends drinking a little and singing songs from Disney Movies in the 90's....we did that for about 3 hours. Then the second it turned midnight I messaged the guy I like something really sweet. 7 minutes later he replied with something along the lines: "can't talk now, family, will talk later".....and has not replied back -____-. So my New Years was very boring compared to usual.

Yes! Chocolate! What system do you play it on??

My driend brought it over and took it when he left. Claptrap is hilarious though. I really want to pick it up for myself. Also, Chocolate is awesome! That is my weakness along with small dogs. I just melt inside when I eno****er either of them. ( nut free chocolate anyways, since I have a severe nut allergy XP)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Happy New year, people. My hungover-ness finally subsided!
    And I'm freaking out a bit over (probably) going to a university in 6 months.

my new years eve was pretty much the same as always. + Vodka. lol

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

I went to watch Les Misérables and I cried like a baby

After Maine, Maryland an Washington state aproved of samesex marriage number 10 might be coming very soon:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...r=Gay%20Voices
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Well, I just IMed my crush. He's offline right now, he doesn't get on Facebook that much. I fear that I might not get a response. But, I had to it. If I hadn't, I would have relied on what-ifs, could have, should have, and would haves. I've been doing that my whole life. See how confident I am now? Watch in a few days I get nothing. xD

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    After Maine, Maryland an Washington state aproved of samesex marriage number 10 might be coming very soon:

That's really good. We're moving up. Dangnabbit Florida, do something with yourself I couldn't watch the video, since my phone kept messing up.

I know that feel, Yoko. When it's over, you'll feel much better.

I saw that a few days ago and it was epic

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I know that feel, Yoko. When it's over, you'll feel much better.
    Thanks Addie. At the moment, I feel horrible and wish I wouldn't have sent it. Maybe it's because I have a bad history with messages.

Don't worry. Think of it this way: If he does not like you, you're free to concentrate on other things, like school etc. and if he does like you, wel that's just good.
    so basically, nothing bad can come out of this

Burp..I have returned from wherever I have been since whenever for anyone who cares lol. Moshi moshi ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Happy New year, people. My hungover-ness finally subsided!
    And I'm freaking out a bit over (probably) going to a university in 6 months.

my new years eve was pretty much the same as always. + Vodka. lol
    Hrm sounds a lot like mine haha. Except at some point I lost my keys which sucks. I dont even care about the keys I just want all the random non-key stuff I had on the keyring back XP

What is this movie even about I hear about it everywhere o_o
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 4th January 2013 at 4:58 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

New elections bring new chances after Ilinios, Rhode Island follow. Will Rhode Island complete new england as the first part of the USA that would legalise same-sex marriage?

Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 1234 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 23411341184122412301231123212331234123512361237123812441284 ... LastLast