Page 1233 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 233113311831223122912301231123212331234123512361237124312831333 ... LastLast
Results 30,801 to 30,825 of 33418

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #30801
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Thats actually quite interesting, whats the title of the book? Anyways, maybe you didnt make it clear enough, but my uncle didnt die, it was my friends uncle who died. Thanks for the condolences though.
    *runs to desk* Why We Hate- Understanding, Curbing, and Eliminating Hate In Ourselves And Our World It's really good, but the only problem I have with it is that they haven't mentioned how moral and social conditioning goes into the creation of prejudice too much...yet. I'm only on chapter five-page 69.

    Elysian; I've always had dreams like that, dreams about faith and belief and creation and death and oblivion. It's just what fascinates me. xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  2. #30802
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Can I join? I think I am bisexual, but I have 1 male crush. I'm male btw. Also, it would be hard to come out to a devout muslim family like mine...

  3. #30803
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  4. #30804
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Wow. 0-0 Thats one hell of a present. He is awesome it seems. Btw, its close to 12 here, so if I cant make it later, Happy 2013
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  5. #30805
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Honestly. Tonight was the best night I've experienced in such a long time. Thank you everyone. I know you didn't do anything, but just thank you.

  6. #30806
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Can I join? I think I am bisexual, but I have 1 male crush. I'm male btw. Also, it would be hard to come out to a devout muslim family like mine...
    I'm in a fundamentalist protestant home, so I feel your pain. We're here for you.

    Avicii: You're welcome?

    | tumblr. | dA |

  7. #30807
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Great bf <.> That is an awesome present there <.>

    Happy 2013 peeps~

  8. #30808
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    364 Days to go 'til 2014!! xD

    Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  9. #30809
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    364 Days to go 'til 2014!! xD

    Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD
    I am >____<
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  10. #30810
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Hey wait you're younger than me.. xD

    Also, it's good to see you here, my friend!

    Also, that post's a one liner...just mentioning it.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  11. #30811
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Avicii: You're welcome?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD
    Well, I'm hungover on pure happiness. Yesterday was fantastic. I went to a rave with four of my best friends, and my boyfriend. Dancing is one of my favorite things, and so are friends, and especially my boyfriend lol. So combine all three of those things and night = made. I'm still not over it and I definitely want it to happen again. I got my first New Years kiss as well. (:

  12. #30812
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    D'aww, that sounds amazing, minus the dancing. I don't do dancing, I sit off to the side. xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  13. #30813
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Happy 2013 everyone and I am hungover from all the chocolate I ate

  14. #30814
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Happy 2013 everyone and I am hungover from all the chocolate I ate
    Chocolate? Did you say Chocolate?!?M CHOOOCOLATTTE!!! CHOCOLATTTE!! *runs in circles* ( 10 hours later) Phew, anyways, my party went really well. I finally played Borderlands 2 ( its awesome), had my mom make my firends and I fresh Chocolate Chip cookies, watched the ball drop, fooled around with Cleverbot ( look it up), and even had one of them sleep over. Overall, it was awesome. btw, I came out to the friend that slept over today. He was really cool with it.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  15. #30815
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Happy 2013 everyone and I am hungover from all the chocolate I ate
    I salute you for the Lana Del Reys in your sig..

    I love her~

    | tumblr. | dA |

  16. #30816
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Chocolate? Did you say Chocolate?!?M CHOOOCOLATTTE!!! CHOCOLATTTE!! *runs in circles* ( 10 hours later) Phew, anyways, my party went really well. I finally played Borderlands 2 ( its awesome), had my mom make my firends and I fresh Chocolate Chip cookies, watched the ball drop, fooled around with Cleverbot ( look it up), and even had one of them sleep over. Overall, it was awesome. btw, I came out to the friend that slept over today. He was really cool with it.
    Yes! Chocolate! What system do you play it on??

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I salute you for the Lana Del Reys in your sig..

    I love her~
    Yes! The first person on here who knows her.. thank you~!! I love her as well

  17. #30817
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    It's not a guarantee he'll propose the next time he sees you. It just means he's thinking of it silly But that's relly sweet of him....even if you were about to dump him -____-
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD
    Surprisingly I was kinda almost sober. Only had like 4 beers and like a glass of wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Yes! The first person on here who knows her.. thank you~!! I love her as well
    Oh I know who she is. I am just a firm believe that moaner =/= singing. Not a fan.

    For New Years I literally just sat around a room with my friends drinking a little and singing songs from Disney Movies in the 90's....we did that for about 3 hours. Then the second it turned midnight I messaged the guy I like something really sweet. 7 minutes later he replied with something along the lines: "can't talk now, family, will talk later".....and has not replied back -____-. So my New Years was very boring compared to usual.


  18. #30818
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Yes! Chocolate! What system do you play it on??


    Yes! The first person on here who knows her.. thank you~!! I love her as well
    My driend brought it over and took it when he left. Claptrap is hilarious though. I really want to pick it up for myself. Also, Chocolate is awesome! That is my weakness along with small dogs. I just melt inside when I eno****er either of them. ( nut free chocolate anyways, since I have a severe nut allergy XP)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  19. #30819
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,321

    Default

    Happy New year, people. My hungover-ness finally subsided!
    And I'm freaking out a bit over (probably) going to a university in 6 months.

    my new years eve was pretty much the same as always. + Vodka. lol

    And the devil will smile,
    When he takes your love away
    No reason to fight,
    and no reason to pray

  20. #30820
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I went to watch Les Misérables and I cried like a baby

  21. #30821
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    After Maine, Maryland an Washington state aproved of samesex marriage number 10 might be coming very soon:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...r=Gay%20Voices
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  22. #30822
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Well, I just IMed my crush. He's offline right now, he doesn't get on Facebook that much. I fear that I might not get a response. But, I had to it. If I hadn't, I would have relied on what-ifs, could have, should have, and would haves. I've been doing that my whole life. See how confident I am now? Watch in a few days I get nothing. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    After Maine, Maryland an Washington state aproved of samesex marriage number 10 might be coming very soon:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...r=Gay%20Voices
    That's really good. We're moving up. Dangnabbit Florida, do something with yourself I couldn't watch the video, since my phone kept messing up.

  23. #30823
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jotunheim
    Posts
    5,321

    Default

    I know that feel, Yoko. When it's over, you'll feel much better.

    And the devil will smile,
    When he takes your love away
    No reason to fight,
    and no reason to pray

  24. #30824
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    I went to watch Les Misérables and I cried like a baby
    I saw that a few days ago and it was epic

  25. #30825
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I know that feel, Yoko. When it's over, you'll feel much better.
    Thanks Addie. At the moment, I feel horrible and wish I wouldn't have sent it. Maybe it's because I have a bad history with messages.

Page 1233 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 233113311831223122912301231123212331234123512361237124312831333 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •