Page 1237 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23711371187122712331234123512361237123812391240124112471287 ... LastLast
Results 30,901 to 30,925 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    OH MY GAWD TINI!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your new siggy! (I'm reaaaaaaally excited for the new games ^_^)
    Thanks Kira ^_^ And I'm sure everyone else is too. Hopefully I can geta. 3Ds <.>

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Thanks Kira ^_^ And I'm sure everyone else is too. Hopefully I can geta. 3Ds <.>
    I got a 3dsxl. Traded my 3ds in when the xl came out, lucky me.

Not everyone is excited. I'm actually arguing with someone on Tumblr (Have I mentioned that I have a Tumblr and you can follow me @BlakeGDiamond? Well, I have a Tumblr and you can follow me @BlakeGDiamond) over them. The chick says that the series was going downhill since Gen 2, and Gen V was the final nail because they ran out of colors (Lolwut). Also, she had the audacity to insult MY N! I SHALL KILL HER WITH FIYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I am not overly excited about the new games, as the characters looks.... stupid! But the new battle system looks cool, and I might concider buying a 3DS so I can get it

Yeah, you are pretty much accepted into the club unless you are a total jackass, the list doesn't get updated because, well I kinda got lazy with it and too many people joined for me to keep up with it,

Excited to see the next gen Pokemon btw, love the fire starter but not a fan of the others, the two I presume box legends are pretty cool though. I don't care if it's fast personally, they could release each Gen every year for all I care, I want to see all the Pokemon before I die, which hopefully won't be for a long time, I imagine Pokemon would be finished long before then though lol.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    The chick says that the series was going downhill since Gen 2, and Gen V was the final nail because they ran out of colors (Lolwut). Also, she had the audacity to insult MY N! I SHALL KILL HER WITH FIYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To me it seems most of the Gen I/II purists are the people who played two or three of the Pokemon games on their Gameboys when they were younger and then hate on everything past that because "it was their childhood and Gen I and II are the real and only Pokemon because nostalgia". Well, that's the logic that I hear most of the time, anyway.

I've played every gen so 6 isn't going to be any different. Need to get cash to buy a 3DS, though.

My Gen V Mono-Psychic Team ~ Made by me
    FC: 2423 3256 7374
    Friend safari is Psychic (coincidentally). I have Abra, Gothorita, and Espurr.

I am so pumped for X and Y. When I saw the trailer LIVE,I literally squealed with pure delight. Gamefreak is finally giving us a 3d Pokemon game with the traditional formula. This might be only the second game where I choose the fire starter.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I am so pumped for X and Y. When I saw the trailer LIVE,I literally squealed with pure delight. Gamefreak is finally giving us a 3d Pokemon game with the traditional formula. This might be only the second game where I choose the fire starter.
    Hah I know right, and the fire starter just looks amazing. So adorable X_X.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Dangit, everyone's got Fenekin now! T_T
    Also, my "Tumblr War" is still going on. Nostalgia-f@gs just don't let up, it seems. If you wanna see it, ask and I'll link you ^_^

So glad I like Chespin more than the Vulpix clone. That thing is going to be overrated as hell.

It snowed like 7 inches over night......shoveling that will be a pain :/
    And I'm lonely now that Charlie is healed and he's not around me all the time anymore. Damn cat getting healthy.

My life is getting more and more depressing now that my final half-year of high school has started. lol

All these X and Y avatars all in my face!!! It's invaded the club!!

It is indeed annoying. But hey, they're new, and people can thrash-talk them for a while.
    It will go over soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    It is indeed annoying. But hey, they're new, and people can thrash-talk them for a while.
    It will go over soon..
    Hmm? Oh I didn't find them annoying. Just an observation.

I just want serebii to let us add our own dp's :/

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    I just want serebii to let us add our own dp's :/
    Then I could finally have my Shiny Virizion avatar...^_^

Hey, just reminding everyone I'm seeing One liners. Those are against the rules, so I just want to warn you guys, we don't want this club to close XD.

Anyways I just hope that I find someone who likes me back this year...

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

^ Same here, it'd be really nice to meet someone... xD

But I'm satisfied with being single for the time being, I mean, I do have all my life ahead of me, ^^

that's why we have hands~

| tumblr. | dA |

Was just about to mention that Lost. Adding onto that, I do feel like you guys aren't listening to me here, I am pretty darn sure the mods are being serious and not latent, therefore we really need to be careful here, this club was or is already near this red zone. Look, I know it's hard to write more but do please try, otherwise I will have to start placing rules in here as well and maybe even getting more serious as well, I don't want to sound like some strict owner but I know no one wants the club closed.

Just try writing more, or coming up with a new topic, a new one right now could be which sixth gen starter would you choose and why? (Not just the name itself). Here's something I think I saw om FB (Or was it here?) the Deer Legend Pokemon has rainbow light on it's antlers, gay pride Pokemon?:P
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

If it were a gay pride mon, it'd be a tad late to the party, since we already had a rainbow pokemon of sorts in Ho-oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Was just about to mention that Lost. Adding onto that, I do feel like you guys aren't listening to me here, I am pretty darn sure the mods are being serious and not latent, therefore we really need to be careful here, this club was or is already near this red zone. Look, I know it's hard to write more but do please try, otherwise I will have to start placing rules in here as well and maybe even getting more serious as well, I don't want to sound like some strict owner but I know no one wants the club closed.

Just try writing more, or coming up with a new topic, a new one right now could be which sixth gen starter would you choose and why? (Not just the name itself). Here's something I think I saw om FB (Or was it here?) the Deer Legend Pokemon has rainbow light on it's antlers, gay pride Pokemon?:P
    Yea, you're right about that. Also, it looks like a more feminine-male, more than all the other legendaried, who were clearly one gender or thr other, and fitted into certain Archetypes, though Xerneas seems to fit the club well, maybe our club's mascot?

@Kira, that is true, but Ho-Oh is more of a Sun Pokemon, and light has many different colors. some we can't even imagine, it fits that more than LGBT pride, as Ho-Oh's primary colors are Red, White, and Green. (Making it Italian O_O)

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I'm sorry..he was your first..

Was it a bad breakup, or...?
    It's okay, I didn't date him long enough to really get into him. I think the biggest reason that I liked him was because we were affectionate. Holding hands, hugs, kissing, etc.

No, we're still friends. In fact the only thing that changed was the holding hands, kissing, etc. He still picks me up in the morning before school, and drops me off at home. We still hangout - though not as much and still buy each other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    That sucks Avi. At least you can use his tweets to make yourself feel better. I'm glad you are taking this like a mature person. **** happens and we all have to deal with it, right?
    Yes. Life goes on was my mentality. (:
    I'm sorry to hear Avicii what were his tweets?
    They were honestly really pathetic.

"I just want someone to cuddle with." "My mom is so mean to me." "I'm just gonna get drunk alone because I have no friends wahhh." Like really though. It was really pathetic and it really helped because I do not like people like that.

You guys can follow me on twitter if you want. c:
    https://twitter.com/Merrittheferret
    It's not like we try to live an Eskimo life <3
    I live in Alaska. So I have to, normally. This year we've had a pretty **** winter. And when I say that, I mean there's no snow. The snow comes up about one or two inches that's it, and it's about 25 - 40 degrees out now. Spring came very early.
    Last edited by Avicii; 10th January 2013 at 6:55 AM.

No offense to any of you...but I don't follow or fan or join anything for anyone....so yah I ain't gonna look xD

I think the legends are simply amazing. The stag is just beautiful and majestic, and the bird is mysterious and ominous. As for the game itself...I'll prolly be getting X myself. I'm just more of an x guy than a y.

So today was interesting/weird for me....it had snowed about a foot over here. So after work I went out and shoveled some of it. Then Jake comes by and told me I should have just called him and asked him to plow the snow away. I of course like any ex would rationally say, told him to "shove his plow up his ***" and to leave me alone. He drove away and I felt really proud of myself....then my shoulder got pulled after a while longer. So I'm going to have to go see the chiropractor because I said no to getting plowed.....getting my yard plowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post

Well I passed by an article, and it has some really good speculations. First off, the "deer" legendary has the exact same colors as of Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, with a few other antlers being Black and White. Also it's legs are Black and White. So maybe it has to do with those games?

2nd is the "bird like" legendary. It's colors resemble Ruby and it's eyes Sapphire. Even though Pearl and Diamond weren't exactly colors either maybe they might be with that pokemon as well.
    Last edited by Royal Arcanine; 10th January 2013 at 8:26 AM.

That deer/elk pokemon just reminds me of the deer god from this movie.....anyways, it maybe represents the entire pokemon world?

the Deer-thing is probablt the retarded offspring when Arceus and Sawsbuck were left in the Day Care for too long.

Page 1237 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23711371187122712331234123512361237123812391240124112471287 ... LastLast