Page 1238 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23811381188122812341235123612371238123912401241124212481288 ... LastLast
Results 30,926 to 30,950 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #30926
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Personally, I like Xerneas's design. It's absolutely beautiful and it looks unique. Maybe it's because I like stuff that includes Norse Mythology (Halo, parts of Blazblue), but it really stuck out to me and over time, it might become one of my favorite legendaries, but who knows?
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  2. #30927
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I like Chespin; I'm always looking out for the underdog,and Chespin looked like he needed some love. Also, I liek that he's an ambiguous mammaliaform, like, is he a chipmunk, a mongoose, a hedgehog..? xD

    I also liek Xerneas, he's interesting. ^^

    Also; X and Y make me think of Chromosomes, the male and female ones, specifically. Maybe, since last gen. was about binaries, and dualism, this will be about the things trapped between them..?

    Edit: also, Avicii- I'm glad you're taking it better than him.. o.o
    Last edited by Finch.; 11th January 2013 at 1:56 AM.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  3. #30928
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    438

    Default

    I like all of them; I don't know who to choose.
    How is everybody?

  4. #30929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Here's something I think I saw om FB (Or was it here?) the Deer Legend Pokemon has rainbow light on it's antlers, gay pride Pokemon?:P
    I'll never be able to unsee this now. It'll be the first thing I think of whenever I see Xerneas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    So today was interesting/weird for me....it had snowed about a foot over here. So after work I went out and shoveled some of it. Then Jake comes by and told me I should have just called him and asked him to plow the snow away. I of course like any ex would rationally say, told him to "shove his plow up his ***" and to leave me alone. He drove away and I felt really proud of myself....then my shoulder got pulled after a while longer. So I'm going to have to go see the chiropractor because I said no to getting plowed.....getting my yard plowed.
    I really shouldn't have skimmed over this at first. I read quite a different story. xD

    Apparently, it's expected to snow over the weekend here, though I heard the same a few weeks ago. I'd really like it to.

  5. #30930
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Gay pride Pokemon.. I like that. lol

    It's actually sunnt here, atm. Gosh!

  6. #30931
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I like all of them; I don't know who to choose.
    How is everybody?
    If you're talking about the starters, I'm goin with either Chespin or Fennekin. If I wanna maintain my pattern, I'll go with Chespin, but if I wanna go for the adorable factor, Fennekin's my pic.
    If you're talking about the Legendaries, well, I'm following Yvetal on Tumblr (a fan made an ask blog for it. It's pretty neat ^^), so it would feel like a betrayal to not get Y Version.

    On a sadder note, my family and I put down our older dog (of the two we have/had) this morning. That was...rough, to say the least.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  7. #30932
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    -Aww, I'm sorry, Kira..

    Also, tumblr. My God. I hate it, I can be innocently reading about personality types and ADHD-true story-and then...BAM. PORN. Seriously. D:

    | tumblr. | dA |

  8. #30933
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    -Aww, I'm sorry, Kira..

    Also, tumblr. My God. I hate it, I can be innocently reading about personality types and ADHD-true story-and then...BAM. PORN. Seriously. D:
    That's why I made an account, so I could only follow the blogs I want to, without having to worry about coming across any porn (well, except for the stuff that comes from Ask Princess Molestia, but that's softcore, at best, so eh)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  9. #30934
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Molestia...?

    Anyhow, I have an account, but I forgot my password, and hey, I can live with out it.. xD

    Also, I don't have a Facebook account. I sort of want one though, so I can re meet some peoplel I met at a speech tournament. :3

    | tumblr. | dA |

  10. #30935
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    If you're talking about the starters, I'm goin with either Chespin or Fennekin. If I wanna maintain my pattern, I'll go with Chespin, but if I wanna go for the adorable factor, Fennekin's my pic.
    If you're talking about the Legendaries, well, I'm following Yvetal on Tumblr (a fan made an ask blog for it. It's pretty neat ^^), so it would feel like a betrayal to not get Y Version.

    On a sadder note, my family and I put down our older dog (of the two we have/had) this morning. That was...rough, to say the least.
    That made me really sad. I love my two dogs (especially my old Westie Snickers) to death, and I'd hate to have one of them die. If I lost my Westie tomorrow, I Wouldn't do anything that whole day. Anyways, on a lighter note, I decided to read the infamous fanfic My Immortal which is considered to be the worst fanfic ever written. It certainly lives up to that dubious legacy. XD
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  11. #30936
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    mostly in my mind
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    Hey, you guys. I keep disappearing for months at a time, don't I? Does anyone here even remember me?

    Honestly, I don't spend a lot of time on SPPf, and really haven't for a long time; mostly just for a certain role-playing thing. The debate forum here is full of idiots (not everyone there, of course, just certain people that break the limits of the idiocy I can bear). Also, that doesn't compound well with my horrible, horrible mental and psychological problems. It just doesn't serve my mental health well to hang around in that forum.

    Also, SPPf's layouts, organisation, most skins, loading times, and near everything else are just horrible.

    But I digress. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Kairne. I've been a member of this club for a few years, so, from a certain perspective, I'm more or less part of the "Old Guard" of the club, which is fairly fitting. 20 year-old gay male, very much the gothic leather type of guy. My favourite Pokémon is Dewott, due to a number of factors, but mostly because battle fans have always interested me, otters are just plain awesome, and dual-wielding is just my style. I've been with Pokémon since the beginning, but love it more with each generation that comes out (except with Hoenn; we don't talk about... that. Glalie may have been the saving grace there). Oddly for a fan that has been with it all from the beginning, Unova is my favourite region and Black 2 my favourite game thus far.

    More personal things, I'm what's known as a bear. In fact, since I've been here, I've basically been the bear around these parts, practically synonymous with the word. I love music, of almost every kind not called modern pop (yet Carly Rae Jepsen [sp?] has grown on me somehow).

    So, yeah. Welcome back to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!


    Oh wait...

  12. #30937
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Welcome back kairne. You didn't miss a ton......just a bunch of sad things happening, happy things happening, a new rule where we have to talk more, many not following new rule....you know the basics.

    Who goes to tumblr for reasons not involving porn? Delusional people, that's who

    I've been a bad person lately. I'm not proud of who I am or what I have been doing.....and I want to change. I got caught doing something really bad lol. If the people hadn't have been so good I prolly could have gone to jail or gotten in some pretty bad trouble. Ugh I am such a mess it's not even funny. Maybe I'd end up bettering myself after a while in jail. I'm prolly overthinking stuff way too much. I'm one of those people who need someone in their life that will be there to help me through rough times...or I'll flip out and go crazy xD


  13. #30938
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Hey i guess ill join not gay but not bothered by people who are

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  14. #30939
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    There are always sad things happening here. lol
    On some other totally irrelevant topics: I bought myself a pair of pants on Friday, for the first time in years.
    They're so tight. lol. But my friend forced them on me

    Don't be sad, Dj. Everyone need someone, just think that eventually, Karma will allow you happiness

  15. #30940
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Hey i guess ill join not gay but not bothered by people who are
    USA o.o. Buddy. Hai. Yokoso.

    Anywho. I am mostly alive too just so yall know haha. Just no time for non school related stuff. Asian parents+4 AP classes+Not having enough to say to fill up more than two lines+Being grounded in the first place=Very little time to get over here XP You know going into Senior year I thought Id have a way easier time than last year but sadly that is not the case. In fact its just more work haha....five more months..I can last that long. Then this nightmare is over! ........Until I go to college!

    .....I wonder if this is short enough to be considered a one liner..I hope not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  16. #30941
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    That made me really sad. I love my two dogs (especially my old Westie Snickers) to death, and I'd hate to have one of them die. If I lost my Westie tomorrow, I Wouldn't do anything that whole day. Anyways, on a lighter note, I decided to read the infamous fanfic My Immortal which is considered to be the worst fanfic ever written. It certainly lives up to that dubious legacy. XD
    Yeah. We'd been debating for a long time whether or not to put her down, but recent events have pushed us to the breaking point when it comes to her, so...it had to be done, I suppose.
    Rest in piece, Molly. May you live forever in our hearts...*single, manly tear*

    On a lighter note, I'm surprised you wanted to read My Immortal sober, Lucario. I'm actually planning to get together with some of my college pals so we can play the My Immortal Drinking Game for my 21st birthday, in July. I will never want to drink again after that, I'm sure XD
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  17. #30942
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Your dog died? Sorry man.. Makes me feel bad for wanting my own dogs dead.

  18. #30943
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Your dog died? Sorry man.. Makes me feel bad for wanting my own dogs dead.
    I was like that for a long time with Molly. Mostly because no one else wanted to take responsibility for her and forced me to do every little f*cking thing. Didn't wanna get up from their precious Hoarders or Wife Swap (two of my mom's favorite shows, both of which I think are crap), the lazy pricks...

    Now that she's dead, I regret feeling that way. Painfully ironic, it is...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  19. #30944
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    I know that feeling, bro.. kinda. When our last dog died, I felt nothing.

  20. #30945
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Massive protests in Paris against samesex marriage, but Hollande is putting his foot down and said this won't change his plans to legalise samesex marriage.

    Interestingly; not all people protesting are against same sex marriage, but just that they can adopt children.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  21. #30946
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    I can see their troubles with adoption, but I do not agree they should be against it.

  22. #30947
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Yeah. We'd been debating for a long time whether or not to put her down, but recent events have pushed us to the breaking point when it comes to her, so...it had to be done, I suppose.
    Rest in piece, Molly. May you live forever in our hearts...*single, manly tear*

    On a lighter note, I'm surprised you wanted to read My Immortal sober, Lucario. I'm actually planning to get together with some of my college pals so we can play the My Immortal Drinking Game for my 21st birthday, in July. I will never want to drink again after that, I'm sure XD
    I was atmy friend's house so me, my friend, and his awesome brother decided to read it. We read up until chapter 18 which was when I had to go home for dinner. The results were, uncountable amounts of tears shed, me and my friend critiquing it and crying from the raping of canon. ( Yes, rape is the appropriate word to use here.), My friend's brother leaving the room, a loss of brain cells, and a hatred of Draco Malfoy. The grammar and spelling was so bad that it became near illegible towards the end of my session. We actually had a joke that said that every time Voldemort was misspelled, another version of him was created, with bizarre traits. Another joke was that when Dumbledore was misspelled as Dumblydore, they referred to Dumbledore's retarded emo half-brother. XD It is the Superman 64 of Fanfiction in that it is so bad, it's unbelievable. I actually had to double-check some of the dialogue to make sure I actually read what I thought I read. If you do the drinking game, you will die by the 4th chapter. If you make it, you are more of a man than I will ever be.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  23. #30948
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    On some other totally irrelevant topics: I bought myself a pair of pants on Friday, for the first time in years.
    They're so tight. lol. But my friend forced them on me
    Exactly what else is there to clothe your legs?... :s

    Okay, okay... topic...umm...

    I was up all night writing a story about the creation of the universe and the first bird and and first woman, and a magic river that reflects the stars and creates life, and it running dry, and immaculate conception, and children.... ;^^^^^;

    | tumblr. | dA |

  24. #30949
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I was atmy friend's house so me, my friend, and his awesome brother decided to read it. We read up until chapter 18 which was when I had to go home for dinner. The results were, uncountable amounts of tears shed, me and my friend critiquing it and crying from the raping of canon. ( Yes, rape is the appropriate word to use here.), My friend's brother leaving the room, a loss of brain cells, and a hatred of Draco Malfoy. The grammar and spelling was so bad that it became near illegible towards the end of my session. We actually had a joke that said that every time Voldemort was misspelled, another version of him was created, with bizarre traits. Another joke was that when Dumbledore was misspelled as Dumblydore, they referred to Dumbledore's retarded emo half-brother. XD It is the Superman 64 of Fanfiction in that it is so bad, it's unbelievable. I actually had to double-check some of the dialogue to make sure I actually read what I thought I read. If you do the drinking game, you will die by the 4th chapter. If you make it, you are more of a man than I will ever be.
    We're gonna play the simplified version. Everyone has to take turns taking a sip when something's misspelled, and we'll be taking snack/finger-food breaks inbetween chapters, so that the food-alchohol levels remain somewhat balanced. It's gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun XD
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  25. #30950
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    weeeell finally finished my clan, so I'm baaaaaaack =_=

    and what game is that even Kira? O_x

Page 1238 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23811381188122812341235123612371238123912401241124212481288 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •