Page 1240 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24011401190123012361237123812391240124112421243124412501290 ... LastLast
Results 30,976 to 31,000 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Something interesting happened today. My Global midterm is split into two parts: one for today and one for tomorrow. Since I did the first part in 15 minutes. (each period is 50 minutes), I wass given the option to do the second part. I accepted it and I did the second part. This means that I don't have to do a damn thing in Global class tomorrow. Also, some kids in extra help were talking about banging midgets, so that was interesting. XD
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

¨^ Nice. lol

At the gym today, two insainly hot guys were checking me out. It was a bit creepy but..
    If they were talking behind my back, or something else, I will never know

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    What'd you do?
    Nothing of importance.....well it was but I'd rather not talk about it as it makes me look horrible. Things are better now
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    At the gym today, two insainly hot guys were checking me out. It was a bit creepy but..
    If they were talking behind my back, or something else, I will never know
    Hot people talk to eachother all the time. T'is what hot people do.

I love it when people who don't get jealous, get jealous over you xD It made my day yesterday lol

I abhor Gaga and her... ilk. If I listen to pop music, it's generally pop about 20 years removed from modern stuff. Most newer music just does not sit well with me, but I will not go too far into it because I do not want to get into an argument or offend anyone or anything like that. I will say that "Call Me Maybe" is just far too catchy and I actually like it alright, which is a rare thing for anything even resembling modern pop.

That aside, welcome to the club, Voice of the Forest. I do hope you'll like it here; this club became like a second home for me in high school, and I've met some pretty cool people here (that reminds me, anyone seen scarecrow_stitches [yes, I know he goes by a different name now, but I'll be literally dammned if I can remember it], snare, or mapache as of late?). It even seems like WT may have been a bit more active here lately as well, which is awesome. I know he gets busy, so a post by him is always a treat. Also, Ali Larter is awesome, always nice to see another fan of hers. Man, if I were straight...
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Is it weird that I'm kiiiiiiiinda falling for my best friends crush?

I wouldn't say it's weird, but if I were in your shoes right now, I'd get competitive over that. xD

So, speaking of stuff like that, how's everyone love life? With your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife and so on?

Spoiler:- Just the life of Yoko:

Well, the guy apparently is seeing a german girl, actually. How does that work? No idea. lol
    My love life? non-existent as always

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wouldn't say it's weird, but if I were in your shoes right now, I'd get competitive over that. xD

So, speaking of stuff like that, how's everyone love life? With your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife and so on?

Well now facebook lets you know when a message has been read or not

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post

Mine is actually super awesome. My "kinda boyfriend" is now just my boyfriend. I love his subtle *****iness so much xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Well now facebook lets you know when a message has been read or not
    Love that feature so much.

I'm gonna post something amazing in the next couple days, so keep your eyes peeled like an apple......a peeled apple.

Wow...I have not been here in FOREVER.'
    How have you all been guys ?
    Well...I am trying to get closer to this boy I like...and he does not know yet...but I do need some advice on how to approach him.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

HI, I'm GAY and I'm not in a relationship now.
    but today in class I was really close to a guy. The professor gave us time to discuss and the boy asked me what my major was and he looked in my eyes and I saw his were hazel...
    then I stopped looking at his eyes because I didn't think a boy like him could ever love me. I got so flustered when he asked me questions.
    Edward
    Soul Silver FC: 5158-1486-1707

Hello, I would like to join, this seems to cheery sort of place. I have not been on in long time and I find it good to know that some clubs are still here. This club has lasted longer thane others and just want say , Brava!
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokoton Returns View Post
    Hello, I would like to join, this seems to cheery sort of place. I have not been on in long time and I find it good to know that some clubs are still here. This club has lasted longer thane others and just want say , Brava!
    :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Muyho View Post
    HI, I'm GAY and I'm not in a relationship now.
    but today in class I was really close to a guy. The professor gave us time to discuss and the boy asked me what my major was and he looked in my eyes and I saw his were hazel...
    then I stopped looking at his eyes because I didn't think a boy like him could ever love me. I got so flustered when he asked me questions.

Well, both of you welcome to the club! We don't bite... hard. Just make sure you have a Drama Shield ready!

*Sigh* Man, I wish something exciting would happen in my life, well, I guess I just need to wait and see what happens. Hmm, no cute guys or girls as of late :/

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Bisexual guy here there are far more LGB people here than I thought, glad to see that lol

Gosh, there's so many people joining this club of ours!! Anyways, nothing much is happening in my life besides midterms. :P I usually breeze through them and get good grades on them but they're sooo tedious especially with the fact that half of my classes are curretnly about reviewing and the other half are past the midterms.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Hello...I'm Silver and I'm a gay/lesbian/bisexual supporter. Recently my little cousin (she's 14) was orphaned due to a tragic incident concerning her mother and father and she came to live with me and my wife. Now I never had anything against homosexuality or bisexuality but one could say I never truly understood it until recently. You my little cousin is bisexual and by living with her and getting to know her I have come understand and support homosexuality and bisexuality and now I support openly support it. I hope you all don't mind that I posted here or posted this post but I would like to join this club,thank you.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Hello...I'm Silver and I'm a gay/lesbian/bisexual supporter. Recently my little cousin (she's 14) was orphaned due to a tragic incident concerning her mother and father and she came to live with me and my wife. Now I never had anything against homosexuality or bisexuality but one could say I never truly understood it until recently. You my little cousin is bisexual and by living with her and getting to know her I have come understand and support homosexuality and bisexuality and now I support openly support it. I hope you all don't mind that I posted here or posted this post but I would like to join this club,thank you.
    Welcome, sir! We accept all supporters. You tell your cousin we're all here for her ^_^

(On a personal note, I made a cameo in a webcomic! ERRMAHGERD I'M BECOMIN INTERNET-FAMOUS!!! *Squee!*)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Welcome, sir! We accept all supporters. You tell your cousin we're all here for her ^_^

(On a personal note, I made a cameo in a webcomic! ERRMAHGERD I'M BECOMIN INTERNET-FAMOUS!!! *Squee!*)
    I will do! Thank you for accepting me *take's a bow* I am humbled and happy to join!

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post

Which Webcomic is it? I actually am curious how that could happen. Btw, welcome to the club Silver ( can I call you that?), I'm glad you joined the club. Wow, is it just me or have we had a ton of new members come recently? 0_0
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Which Webcomic is it? I actually am curious how that could happen. Btw, welcome to the club Silver ( can I call you that?), I'm glad you joined the club. Wow, is it just me or have we had a ton of new members come recently? 0_0
    This is the comic: http://ask-bhaalspawn.tumblr.com/pos...omics-of-other according to the author, I'm the one sitting at the computer. No, he's not gonna kill me in that post, don't worry.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Of course you may call me Silver! Everybody doe's you know.

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    ...I really want to join. I'm sick of being picked on in school because last year I came out and told everyone I was bisexual. It ruined alot of my friendships, but...I feel a little more like myself now.
    Aww, I'm so sorry; it sucks to lose people... Although, you always have us, if you need a friend. Welcome.

| tumblr. | dA |

Well I guess I currently don't have a crush. Well, I guess that's how life works, right?

I find it pathetic I just scolded my White 2 version... Well I guess I wish everyone a happy week.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. Hi

What's up everyone? I've been just lounging around since yesterday. I decided arond 2 hours ago that I'd start reading really bad fanfics. I'll post a link to a Halo one here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2977058/...Halos-in-Space If you're interested. new kids are coming to my school on Wenesday. I don't know which kids are coming, but I'm a bit excited anyways.

It's over, it's finally over. I finally finished My Immortal. My final thoughts? (Warning, strong language ahead) IT"S THE BIGGEST PIECE OF ****ING **** I"VE EVER READ. I've NEVER SEEN A STORY WITH SUCH BAD WRITING, SUCH SHITTY PLOT HOLES, AND SUCH A TERRIBLE MAIN CHARACTER!! I got a few laughs from how absurdly awful it was, but it was painfully bad. I literally felt angry and melancholy the entire time. Unless you want to lose your braincells at an accelerated rate, DO NOT READ THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! Sorry for the outburst, but this story makes me angry just thinking about it. I would rather have 3 consecutive flu shots than read this vile piece of trite ever again.
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 21st January 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Page 1240 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24011401190123012361237123812391240124112421243124412501290 ... LastLast