Page 1249 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24911491199123912451246124712481249125012511252125312591299 ... LastLast
Results 31,201 to 31,225 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I just read this... and wow:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=gay-voices

I am trully amazed. A former Westboro baptist member joined the NoH8 campaign.

This trully shows that it is never too late to change.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 11th February 2013 at 11:55 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Hello. It is I for those who are aware of me XP Just stopping in to say hello and what not.

Yeahuh anywho..

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Okay, so;

Are any of you doing anything for Valentines Day?

I'm not, personally. No reason to stir up anything. ^^;
    Hmmmmm. NOPE!! I was planning to but sh*t just didnt work out between me and the girl I was with aha. So for the first time in a while I get to be single on Valentines whoo-hoo XP You know maybe a year ago if I were in this situation I would have been all upset about it. But I dunno. Sometime very recent I just totally stopped sweating silly stuff like this. Im done with high school drama so ready to get out of it XP (I suffer from the most severe case of senioritis! (・。・) )
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I'm donating blood on Valentine's Day if that means anything...

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I just read this... and wow:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=gay-voices

I am trully amazed. A former Westboro baptist member joined the NoH8 campaign.

This trully shows that it is never too late to change.
    Sometimes people do the things they do just to fit in, or, well, our of fear of judgement. I'm glad he got out, really..

Vairon God: well, it's nice....

So, ummm.... I got a bromeliad-wait, I mentioned that already.

I got a picture of the worlds' first X-ray photograph. It's on my wall, now. :3

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    I'm on a never ending quest to get a girlfriend/boyfriend, what can I say, I am bi after all.
    You.. Are.. Not.. Alone... I am alone too.
    Last edited by Chili; 14th February 2013 at 1:04 AM.

Dude, you keep forgetting about the one liners. Just try to make your posts a little longer, because this club will be closed soon. And I don't want anyone to be sad/upset about it.

For me, I'm not doing anything. The day after Valentine's Day is my first love's birthday, so it kind of reminds me of the time we had. Yea.....

Hey chili, please, please please....no one liner's, alright?

Also, obligatory second sentence...uhh.... This week in science, we're learning bout electromagnetism. It's kind of strange, learning about energy... I'm good with biology and the humanities, but physics is so foreign to me.. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Someone here tell me they are also big fans of Marina and the Diamonds.

My friends forced me to listen to her because they assumed I would just love her, now I'm hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    You.. Are.. Not.. Alone...
    Yay! I absolutely despise being alone, that's why I surround myself with friends.

Also, check out the cool new aspect to my sig! It's a NOH8 thing, it's in spoilers because some people hate gays, I want to change that!
    Last edited by rabidepicgoose; 12th February 2013 at 3:53 AM.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Oh yes, I like No H8. It's interesting, I don't much about it though that is. But, I hear it's good and the pictures they take are really nice.

Wow, we really are a gang of loners. lol
    But oh well. Things will change eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Someone here tell me they are also big fans of Marina and the Diamonds.

My friends forced me to listen to her because they assumed I would just love her, now I'm hooked!
    oihhhhh I love her songs! But hidden meanings are hidden well D:

Today, I figured out the magic of nailpolish! (Don't judge me too hard. lol)
    It's really shamefull, But I love the pretty colors. lol

I love playing with nail polish as well, because we have so much at home since my mom, and a bit less my sister, are obsessed with doing their nails. I sometimes like to do my thumb for fun. I really think a girl looks better with painted nails.

I am all letting you all know that I won't be active from Thursday night until next Thursday. Me and my family are driving down to Florida for Winter break. There we will be going to DisneyWorld. I am the only child in my family that hasn't been to any Disney park. I am pretty pumped.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Haha. That's awesome Lucario. I live in Florida, yet I never even go to Disney World. (-_-) Well, I hope you have an awesome time there dude.

Nail polish? o.o

ANYWAYS, on the subject of bizarre....things you can do to yourself; I died my hair blue once with pastels. I infuriated my parents, but it was worth it.

| tumblr. | dA |

Hey chili, please, please please....no one liner's, alright?

Also, obligatory second sentence...uhh.... This week in science, we're learning bout electromagnetism. It's kind of strange, learning about energy... I'm good with biology and the humanities, but physics is so foreign to me.. xD
    UGH! I always forget! I'm so stupid... Nothing good for me to do on valentine's day.

Nail polish? o.o

ANYWAYS, on the subject of bizarre....things you can do to yourself; I died my hair blue once with pastels. I infuriated my parents, but it was worth it.
    I heard you can dye yo hair with koolaid O_o But now I don't want to even drink that stuff anymore DX

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    I heard you can dye yo hair with koolaid O_o But now I don't want to even drink that stuff anymore DX
    Did that for the Grade 7 Science fair, sadly; it washes out rather fast and it really doesn't seem worth it. Darker colours seem to stay longer; as with most hair dyes. (I had the most luck with Grape, however my hair is naturally a dark colour so it really didn't appear very well.). But, anyhow; it DOES work. :3c

My hair is at the moment dyed black. when the color goes out, I've been thinking of dying in red again. #Yolo
    And happy valentines day, everyone.

This is the last post I'll be making in a week. When I get home from school, me and my family are going to DisneyWorld. I am so freaking excited. I hope you all have a great week.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    This is the last post I'll be making in a week. When I get home from school, me and my family are going to DisneyWorld. I am so freaking excited. I hope you all have a great week.
    Have a good time bro~

Btw, Happy valentine's day everypony~

I'm not gay, but I'm a supporter so I'll join this club...

I actually used to be conservative and against gay marriage, but now I'm a die-hard liberal. They deserve the right to marry, and no one should violate that right. I could go on about this and type a ten paragraph post about why I support it, but I guess I'll keep it here.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Welcome supporter, always nice having support.

Not really a hair dying kind of person.....my hair naturally turns like a auburn color with purplish highlights in the summer....it's weird.

So for this Valentines I basically just chilled, hung out with a person and then watched Lilo And Stitch with my mum

I also spent a lot of time thinking about my exes...which isn't healthy but hey xD So I decided that soon I shall give the "DJ dating encyclopedia", basically a record of the people I have had a relationship with, with advice and stuff........nobody will read it but I think it might be fun lol ^__^

Page 1249 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24911491199123912451246124712481249125012511252125312591299 ... LastLast