Page 1251 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25111511201124112471248124912501251125212531254125512611301 ... LastLast
Results 31,251 to 31,275 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #31251
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    There are so many words for different oriantations! It's confusing! I prefer just saying "I like dudes, deal with it" *puts on shades*
    That's one way to put it. :P

    So, I have a question. Is this club for trans*/genderqueer people, too? When I first joined a year and a half ago, I identified as a lesbian, but since then, things have changed. :/


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  2. #31252
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,721

    Default

    I'm pretty sure this club tolerate anyone of whatever fancy word to describe their orientation,
    even though it is not written down or anything.

  3. #31253
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    I think they sorta changed the name to LGBTQ anyways, to include more orientations in it :/

  4. #31254
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Yeah...

    I don't really need a fancy name, I just feel what i feel and who knows if what I personally feel really has a label label?

    | tumblr. | dA |

  5. #31255
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Yeah...

    I don't really need a fancy name, I just feel what i feel and who knows if what I personally feel really has a label label?
    How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  6. #31256
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Land of nostrils and goo
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.
    Although it makes it easier to say I'm bi, I agree with Epic-Inferno.


        Spoiler:- NO H8:

    Credit: Sworn Metalhead

  7. #31257
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    510

    Default

    I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!

  8. #31258
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    That one place.
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Vacation this week. ^^

    Get to spend time with some friends >:3

  9. #31259
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    US,Florida
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Just stopping by to say good morning to all of you! So....good morning! I hope today go's better than the last for all of us! I also hope we all have a pleasant tomorrow.


    I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

  10. #31260

    Default

    I would like to join. Even though I'm really not gay, I support gays.
    Dat cute Victini. Wanna squish dat thing.

  11. #31261
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Yes, there's a word for that! You might be homoromantic, which means that you would be romantically attracted to guys but not sexually attracted to them.

    Wow, it's been ages since I posted here. A year, maybe? Who knows. Nice to see everyone again.
    I am sexually attracted to them! It's just not the first thing I notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    That's one way to put it. :P

    So, I have a question. Is this club for trans*/genderqueer people, too? When I first joined a year and a half ago, I identified as a lesbian, but since then, things have changed. :/
    Of course. I have tons of respect for trans people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    I think they sorta changed the name to LGBTQ anyways, to include more orientations in it :/
    LGBTQA is what I say. <- Hey look, it rhymed. (:
    Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Questioning, and Asexual.
    Last edited by Avicii; 18th February 2013 at 9:08 PM.

  12. #31262
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I've got to do a presentation on current happenings at college in a couple of weeks (it has to have a recent news article on a news site, such as the times; huffingtonpost; or whatever)and i want to do it on something lgb related, however since so many people have been doing it on marriage equality or the pope's recent resignation, i can't do it on either topics.
    Has anyone got any suggestions?

  13. #31263
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!
    Photography's really fun, you should get into it!

    Sir Togetic:

    I'm so sorry, I don't keep up with the times well enough to say conclusively...

    | tumblr. | dA |

  14. #31264
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    That one place.
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Got to hang out with a friend of mine today.
    It was fun, played games, went outside, all that good stuff.

  15. #31265
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.
    ^This right here is so true that it isn't funny. I've gone from het to bi to hey and now I've confirmed that I'm truly bi. Adolescence is a *****. Btw, I'm posting because my mom let me use her phone for a bit. Ill tell you all how it went when I return.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  16. #31266
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I ran around in a the woods today, and found a large cat-looking skull. I pocketed it, and now it's mine...duh.

    I want to find some way to remove the stray tissue, so I'll probably look up maggots.org or something. xD

    Also, quick self revelation: I'm more insecure than I like to project..

    | tumblr. | dA |

  17. #31267
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Now this really took me by surprise. I had no idea you were gay. It's good you came out as well. (^.^)
    lol yup. And I had no idea you are in the LGBTQ community? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!
    Happy belated Birthday!!!


    ----


    It was nice to be in NYC this weekend. It's always one of the best cities to be in, no matter who you are... unless you hate big cities
    Last edited by jrizza88; 20th February 2013 at 2:17 AM.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  18. #31268
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Today was a good day! I met with my mom's friend's daughter at a coffee shop and she told me about her school (which I may be switching to). She said it has a really great LGBT community and will be super supportive of my queer status, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'm just glad that I'll finally get to stop putting up with terrible schools filled to the brim with a-holes after this year.

    But, I do have a big issue. :/


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  19. #31269
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Today was a good day! I met with my mom's friend's daughter at a coffee shop and she told me about her school (which I may be switching to). She said it has a really great LGBT community and will be super supportive of my queer status, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'm just glad that I'll finally get to stop putting up with terrible schools filled to the brim with a-holes after this year.

    But, I do have a big issue. :/
    That's nice to hear. What's the big issue though?

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  20. #31270
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    That's nice to hear. What's the big issue though?
    Well, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little more over a year now, and I hadn't seen her in real life for about 6 months. I saw her again a few days ago, and it just felt... different. And then, it all hit me. She had changed. For so long, she was putting up this really fake illusion of herself that really scared me. I'm really worried, and I'm thinking about breaking up with her, but I'm not sure how - this is the first relationship I've ever been in. But I'm really scared that it might all be in my head. I just want the old her back, and I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. I don't know whether or not I should go through with it, and I'm scared.


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  21. #31271
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Well, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little more over a year now, and I hadn't seen her in real life for about 6 months. I saw her again a few days ago, and it just felt... different. And then, it all hit me. She had changed. For so long, she was putting up this really fake illusion of herself that really scared me. I'm really worried, and I'm thinking about breaking up with her, but I'm not sure how - this is the first relationship I've ever been in. But I'm really scared that it might all be in my head. I just want the old her back, and I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. I don't know whether or not I should go through with it, and I'm scared.
    I think that it would be best to interact without bringing this up a few times, just to see if it is just a temporary thing you're feeling. if the feelings persist, then maybe talk it out to see where to go from there.

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  22. #31272
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I think that it would be best to interact without bringing this up a few times, just to see if it is just a temporary thing you're feeling. if the feelings persist, then maybe talk it out to see where to go from there.
    Okay, thanks for the advice. I've just never had to deal with something like this before now.


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  23. #31273
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Haven't really been on here in a few months, and I'll probably only post here for a while. Good to see you all
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

    Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

  24. #31274
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Sigh, I met a guy who seems to really like me, but I just don't know if it is worth it since we live in different cities. There is a chance I might move to his, but it just feels kind of premature and non organic.
    ....


    Quote Originally Posted by ~Lati~ View Post
    Haven't really been on here in a few months, and I'll probably only post here for a while. Good to see you all
    hiiiii

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  25. #31275
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    I'm finally back from my vacation and it was pretty cool. I don't want to go on to long, so I'll give my opinion of each park in Disneyworld.

    Magic Kingdom: Lines are too long, rides are ok sans POTC, and the fireworks are awesome.

    Epcot: favorite one of all. Rides are good, World showcase is amazing and immersive.

    Animal Kingdom: basically a small zoo, nothing else to say.

    Hollywood studios: too small but pretty enjoyable, not enough rides.

    Overall, it was pretty damn cool. The lines were horrific though. Glad to be back home.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Page 1251 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25111511201124112471248124912501251125212531254125512611301 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •