Page 1254 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25411541204124412501251125212531254125512561257125812641304 ... LastLast
Results 31,326 to 31,350 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Actually, I do think that the random pair-up sounds like a good idea. I'm sure a lot of us would be happy to have more people to talk to on here.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

After a very long time of being banned i am back. I would like to join again as a supporter.

That pair-up sounds like a good idea to me as well ^_^
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

UGH! UGH! UGH! I have a sinus infection. It is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    UGH! UGH! UGH! I have a sinus infection. It is painful.
    I have no idea what that is, but I'm gonna guess it's not to good. Will putting ice on it help? D:

Also, I'm finally back to this thread! No one knows who I am, but still!
    Last edited by MastersOfMonsters; 1st March 2013 at 7:56 PM.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

So it seems a guy who lives by me is depressed cause people think he's gay. Kind of sad on both sides. People to assume something like that, and then him to get depressed over people thinking he is so.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    So it seems a guy who lives by me is depressed cause people think he's gay. Kind of sad on both sides. People to assume something like that, and then him to get depressed over people thinking he is so.

L.F.D.
    Why do people think that being gay is a bad thing? It might have something to do with the fact that many guys, after complimenting another guy, say "no homo", as if they were scared to be pleasant. At least, that is what I think. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Gay is still a bad thing for a big part of the world, sadly. But I'm sure it'll be fully accepted someday. Maybe.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post

L.F.D.
    Yeah, I also know someone like that. He sometimes complains to me about how he'll never get a girlfriend because there's some other guy in his school who keeps hugging him and "making him look gay."

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Why do people think that being gay is a bad thing? It might have something to do with the fact that many guys, after complimenting another guy, say "no homo", as if they were scared to be pleasant. At least, that is what I think. ._.
    Honestly, I never say no homo, I let the compliment stay as is. Especially because one of my friends is the cutest freaking guy ever. He's dating another one of my friends, but its all cool as we al get along. Also, the girl he's dating (the aforementioned friend) and I coonstantly gush over how cute he is. I literally have randomly hugged him at points throughout the week. I think a real man is okay with complimenting other men without worrying about being "gay".
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Honestly, I never say no homo, I let the compliment stay as is. Especially because one of my friends is the cutest freaking guy ever. He's dating another one of my friends, but its all cool as we al get along. Also, the girl he's dating (the aforementioned friend) and I coonstantly gush over how cute he is. I literally have randomly hugged him at points throughout the week. I think a real man is okay with complimenting other men without worrying about being "gay".
    I wish more people had your mindset! I have a former friend who would never let his guy friends hug or compliment him, and when they tried, he would either say "Dude, that's so gay," or "Hey, I'm not gay, stop." It wasn't a huge deal, but it got irritating fast.

Online, I've found that, gay people are usually (usually, not always) much nicer and easier to talk to than others.

I wanna know one on RL... >.>

I really don't like the saying "no homo" but I can deal with it. It's just the word "faggit/******". I hear so many people in school say it, my friends, my classmates and people I never even saw before. I can't tell no one what to say, but I wish that word wasn't said at all.

I really dislike how much heterosexuality is encouraged in our society. There's a lot of dad's who actively teach their sons to like girls, show them magazines, etc. It's annoying, because people will sometimes be, "aww, his first crush, his first girl friend, that's awesome," but as soon as someone's gay, it all goes to hell. :/

| tumblr. | dA |

I just hate how the word 'gay' is still used as a swear. I mean, one of it's meanings is 'Happy', so what are people thinking?

Well gay is more commonly used as a sexuality. No one really thinks of gay meaning happy as much as they used too.

My theory is that homophobia comes from the idiotic idea that if you sleep with a man, then you're acting like a woman. And acting like a woman puts you in a 'weak' position, so you shouldn't act like a woman if you want to climb the social ladder. Hence, homosexual taboo.

| tumblr. | dA |

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Well within ten years same sex marriage should be legal within the the US, and from there kids growing up with it being legal will see that it really isn't that bad, even more so since numbers in churches seem to drop each year, and the members stop looking at stuff like that to allow it better. Like how in some churches black members couldn't hold certain parts of power.

A lot of guys seem to have an issue with it cause they worry how they'll be treated and in some cases I can see that. A friend of mine was out for lunch, and a guy kept hitting on him even after he said he wasn't gay to the point he left, and even with me a member on her named DJ who I used to talk with in a certain way couldn't accept my wishes when I was done with that and would still try and cyber with me and treat me like I was a jerk when I said no, but at the same time there are a lot of guys and girls that treat the opposite sex that way to when they don't get anything.

So just human nature with how people can be.

L.F.D.

What a day that'll be, when it's finally legal...

I didn't get about half of that statement... but I can understand, like, I don't actively tell people that I'm gay, just because it's still such a dirty word... ><

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Well gay is more commonly used as a sexuality. No one really thinks of gay meaning happy as much as they used too.
    I know, that was just an example.

Hello can i join your club? i m really gay i like guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ManaphyLover♥ View Post
    Hello can i join your club? i m really gay i like guy.
    Sure, welcome here! I am a bi myself, so I know what it is like.

I am rather bored now, I want to eat something.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I'm alone. I want someone to invite me to their house.

hey, i'm straight. but DAMMIT I SUPPORT YOU'R HUMAN RIGHTS! thats all.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

Cool! My name is Chili! Welcome to the club!

Page 1254 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25411541204124412501251125212531254125512561257125812641304 ... LastLast