Page 1253 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25311531203124312491250125112521253125412551256125712631303 ... LastLast
Results 31,301 to 31,325 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Still seeing some one liners. Just saying...

Anyways it's great to see everyone is really happy about themselves! I think my camera is in my backpack, going to have to fish it out from there. Anyways I have yet another crush that will never reach beyond that point, it's sad to me honestly... Though, I guess it can'y be helped

Anyone else have the same kind of thing happen to them before?
    Last edited by Lost™; 27th February 2013 at 4:12 AM.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Hi, since everyone is posting physical descriptions and pictures, I figured that I would join in.

I only have head shots, so I'll give you a full body description. I am a 5'5 1/2", fourteen year old, bisexual (it's a real orientation people), female. I am skinny, have small, borderline nonexistent breasts, I also have very slim hips, which have started to widen a little. I tend to wear scarves, tight fitting sweaters, graphic t-shirts, and plaid. I always wear jeans in the fall and winter. In the summer, I wear tank tops and t-shirts, and any kind of shorts I can find, but I don't wear skirts. At my summer camp, which is all girls, I sometimes wander around in a sports bra.

BEE8FQwCQAANAam.jpg

So, that's the best picture I had of myself on hand.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

http://i54.*******.com/2v2ba5s.jpg

Me a month or so ago after showering from swim practice.... Hated swim... X_X

So I got my blood test today. I have to say, it wasn't as painful as I expected. Although it was funny looking back on how I almost passed out in the waiting room from sheer anxiety. XP At least I went out for pancakes afterwards. Also, no, I don't have a camera and I don't know how to upload one to my computer anyways. I saw all your pics, and you ALL look adorable/awesome. :3
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 27th February 2013 at 6:26 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Haha, I'm not afraid of needles, but I will say I am afraid when I see my blood going through the tube. That's a different thing. Well, it's good you didn't pass out Lucario. (^.^)

I've never had a problem with needles or shots, so I can't exactly see where you're coming from, but it's still good that you got over your fear a little bit. c:

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Still seeing some one liners. Just saying...

Anyways it's great to see everyone is really happy about themselves! I think my camera is in my backpack, going to have to fish it out from there. Anyways I have yet another crush that will never reach beyond that point, it's sad to me honestly... Though, I guess it can'y be helped

Ah, I feel ya, LR.. D:

So yeah, everyone looks very healthful! xp

Anyhow, I'll describe myself more, I guess:

I'm 5'10, very leggy, have a very strange, austere face, big eyes, like, just...big. I have a very distinctive face, yeah. I'm blonde, too.

| tumblr. | dA |

It's been a long time since I've posted in here, but I feel like making a bit of a comeback. So hello everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Actually, I don't mind them or think they hurt at all. Is that weird?
    No. I actually like watching when I get a shot or blood drawn. Used to be afraid when I was little though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    what does everyone look like, IRL?
    I don't have any super recent photos, but here's one from the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Anyways I have yet another crush that will never reach beyond that point, it's sad to me honestly... Though, I guess it can'y be helped

Many many times. My gaydar is pretty much non-existant, and it particularly doesn't help that the stereotypical lesbian looks are creeping into fashion everywhere else (ie short hair or undercuts, flanel, boots, etc.). I finally bit the bullet and signed up for a dating website.
    Now I'm happy to say that I've found myself a really nice girl.. nothing is official yet. But we met for the first time Friday and spent all weekend together. We've been texting furiously, and it looks like another date is tentatively set for Saturday.

^Ooooooh, blue hair!

Also, congratulations...tentatively.

So, other than that, what does everyone think of...uhh...Books?

| tumblr. | dA |

I love your hair!!

Books? Did he just say books? Ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting!!! Haha, I read more than most of my class body, but I haven't read a good book in a long time.

I had no idea we shared any mutual interests at all!!

I haven't read much either, I usually just check out a book on some animal or some psychology concept and read through it..but I got a collection of H.P. Lovecraft stories recently so..

| tumblr. | dA |

I love to read books as well, I mean, they're wonderful to escape too, but I haven't read anything good in such a long time. So much classics to read, I hate them...

Why do I feel like we do a random pair up day? It would be weird but fun at the same time >.<

Tumblr

Random pair up....can you please explain more?

Okie doke, obligatory secondary sentence: I stole a title for one of my songs from H.P. Lovecraft.. Ebony Gate~

| tumblr. | dA |

I don't know, it was one weird idea I had where we pair up two members of the club and they spend the day talking to one another, I know it's a weird idea.

It's funny as I write lyrics and sing them, but don't have the music for them... I like to be original with my works as well. Though, all of us do that at times...

Tumblr

That actually sounds fun, we could organize it..together!

I'm not very lyrical, so most of my songs are just instrumental bouts of pure emotion. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Really? Hmm... we might be able to do that then >.>

And my songs need the music, it works out oddly, ironically. Hmm, anyone else here writes lyrics/sings that isn't named Chili?

Tumblr

We should totally collaborate!

I can help organize chords and rhythms for you, if you need... ^^;

Also, quick question: how expansiveness your musical knowledge, like...scales and all that?

Anyways, we should probably take this to VM's, if we continue~

| tumblr. | dA |

Actually, I do think that the random pair-up sounds like a good idea. I'm sure a lot of us would be happy to have more people to talk to on here.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

After a very long time of being banned i am back. I would like to join again as a supporter.

That pair-up sounds like a good idea to me as well ^_^
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

UGH! UGH! UGH! I have a sinus infection. It is painful.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    UGH! UGH! UGH! I have a sinus infection. It is painful.
    I have no idea what that is, but I'm gonna guess it's not to good. Will putting ice on it help? D:

Also, I'm finally back to this thread! No one knows who I am, but still!
    Last edited by MastersOfMonsters; 1st March 2013 at 7:56 PM.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

So it seems a guy who lives by me is depressed cause people think he's gay. Kind of sad on both sides. People to assume something like that, and then him to get depressed over people thinking he is so.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    So it seems a guy who lives by me is depressed cause people think he's gay. Kind of sad on both sides. People to assume something like that, and then him to get depressed over people thinking he is so.

L.F.D.
    Why do people think that being gay is a bad thing? It might have something to do with the fact that many guys, after complimenting another guy, say "no homo", as if they were scared to be pleasant. At least, that is what I think. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Gay is still a bad thing for a big part of the world, sadly. But I'm sure it'll be fully accepted someday. Maybe.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 1253 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25311531203124312491250125112521253125412551256125712631303 ... LastLast