Page 1255 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25511551205124512511252125312541255125612571258125912651305 ... LastLast
Results 31,351 to 31,375 of 33353

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Hey! Welcome, both of you!

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I just came back from a friend's house and I was introduced to 2 things I thought I'd hate but I turned out to like/love. They are REgular Show and Adventure Time. Regular Show isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, and it can be really funny. But I'm growing to LOVE Adventure Time. The cool animation, fun characters, memorable backdrops, and surprisingly dark and emotional story that also maintains a good level of humor makes for something that is a joy to watch.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I don't mean to derail the thread, but I just came back from a friend's house and I was introduced to 2 things I thought I'd hate but I turned out to like/love. They are REgular Show and Adventure Time. Regular Show isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, and it can be really funny. But I'm growing to LOVE Adventure Time. The cool animation, fun characters, memorable backdrops, and surprisingly dark and emotional story that also maintains a good level of humor makes for something that is a joy to watch.
    Regular Show is actually pretty good. I haven't seen too much of it, but I like what I've seen. And Adventure Time is actually REALLY good, surprisingly. Fantastic characters, good plot, and really great humor. I was surprised when I first saw it too, haha. :P

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

I'm no professional. Doesn't Adventure Time take place after an apocalypse?

Well I'm back from a short hiatus from this thread. Welcome to all new members and.... *smacks Chili and others who only post a single line when the mods told us not to* Follow the rule! Post more then a damn sentence when you post....IT'S LIKE THE EASIEST RULE EVER!!!! I swear it's like dealing with preschoolers who are learning to tie their shoes.

Today (technically yesterday) I was sent to the hospital during work cause I had a massive anxiety attack, my body quaked and I couldn't talk or breathe well....it was so scary.....So I have to lay off the stress for a bit lol although that's like asking the sun not to shine :/. I mean I really don't want to die over anxiety at such a young age. On the plus side my mom bought me cake to make me feel better! And boy did I!

Also on an unrelated note it's snowing right now, but I can swear I see the northern lights....it's beautiful....^____^

i don't feel like Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual had equal right than anybody. because its like some people dum like that they never seen same gender love. they thinking its a joke and hate thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Well I'm back from a short hiatus from this thread. Welcome to all new members and.... *smacks Chili and others who only post a single line when the mods told us not to* Follow the rule! Post more then a damn sentence when you post....IT'S LIKE THE EASIEST RULE EVER!!!! I swear it's like dealing with preschoolers who are learning to tie their shoes.

Today (technically yesterday) I was sent to the hospital during work cause I had a massive anxiety attack, my body quaked and I couldn't talk or breathe well....it was so scary.....So I have to lay off the stress for a bit lol although that's like asking the sun not to shine :/. I mean I really don't want to die over anxiety at such a young age. On the plus side my mom bought me cake to make me feel better! And boy did I!

Also on an unrelated note it's snowing right now, but I can swear I see the northern lights....it's beautiful....^____^
    Smacks back* "That wasn't one line." Anyway since I was wrongly accused of one line... I decided I am going to take photos of the moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Smacks back* "That wasn't one line." Anyway since I was wrongly accused of one line... I decided I am going to take photos of the moon!
    This is the technical definition of a one-liner, from Sweet May herself

A one-liner is generally one sentence. The length does not matter but you can post 2-3 sentences of nonsense too. If your post is not contributing the club at all, then it is considered spam.

A post can be one sentence as long as it's something that EXTREMELY contributes. Unfortunately it sounds impossible because you will need to explain or back up that post with opinions, reasons, etc. I hope this helps.
    Not trying to sound mean here or trying to mini-mod, but that is what most of you guys have been doing. It hasn't been really contributing to the topic very much. I think I need to talk to WT about some things, if DJ hasn't already ninja'd me.

Anyways, it's March already, damn this year is going by fast. Going to Ashland on the Fourteenth of this month for school, so that will be fun. Though, I am staying overnight in a hotel room with guys, so that might be awkward. Anyways has anyone else had overnight trips like that for school before? Just curious, as those trips are normally pretty fun to me!

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I've had overnight trips like that for school, and yeah, it's usually pretty fun. I haven't gone on one in a while, though. I think the last one I've ever went on was a camping trip in seventh grade...

I've been watching this place for a while and thought i'd sign up because it seems like quite a nice place and no-one is judgmental which makes a pleasant change because i can't stand it when people are judged just on their sexuality because at the end of the day we're not that different from each other.

I take people as i find them and not for their sexual orientation as anyone who knows me will tell you.

If anyone fancies a chat my page is always open ladies and gents so feel free to drop by

Before i forget, Willow's Tara i know i've said this to you before, but you've done a really nice thing starting this and i hope that no-one tries to ruin it.

Bye for now
    Last edited by Blue Snover; 3rd March 2013 at 10:47 PM.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

So just wondering like I was saying above.

About people who don't seem to get it when you say no and they push it. Has anyone else had issues like that?

I've had 2

One with a guy in high school named Earl who did back off once I did end our fooling around, but would still ask at times even after he got someone, but later on did accept my wishes that I didn't want to be the other guy and just talks with me to see how I'm doing. Than, one with someone I met on her Sir DJ, who would treated me like crap when I stopped just doing stuff outside of a relationship and ruined our friendship.

Anyone else go though anything like this with guys or girls?

L.F.D.

Not really, actually, but at this point in my life, that's sort fo a non-issue..

Also, well, uhhmm...maybe it'd be better if you didn't say any names, just for serenity's sake? :/

| tumblr. | dA |

Hey Blue Snover.

Yo club, I haven't been here in awhile. How are things?

Ha, the other day, my Grandma asks me if I was dating any boys. Lolz. Whenever I finally get a girlfriend, that's going to be quite the interesting conversation because she's uber religious XD

I found a video on Youtube that I thought you'd all appreciate:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFd1K4TAJTc. I think it's a great video for everyone who's struggling with their idenitiy/sexuality. Anyways, to answer the question, no, I've never had problems with anybody saying no. See, I've never had anybody ask me out. *foreveralone.jpeg* jk
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Hey Blue Snover.

Yo club, I haven't been here in awhile. How are things?

Ha, the other day, my Grandma asks me if I was dating any boys. Lolz. Whenever I finally get a girlfriend, that's going to be quite the interesting conversation because she's uber religious XD
    My parents are way too religious. I say one thing that may conflict with their conservative views, and I am shunned. This is why I am drifting away slowly from my parents.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    My parents are way too religious. I say one thing that may conflict with their conservative views, and I am shunned. This is why I am drifting away slowly from my parents.
    A good friend of mine felt exactly the same with her parents, but they talked it out and they're better than ever.

I think sometimes people tend to take their religion a little too seriously and forget that others have valid opinions too.

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Oh, hey, look, it's Kairne, again.

I'm in depression therapy, which is a good thing. Can't remember when I last posted here, but I know I've been really erratic at when I'm on here. Other than that, just chilling out, and being in a lot of pain, as well as being quite sick. I'm like a magnet for pain and illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

It snowed! It finally snowed here in Virginia! We got a day off of school and possibly a two hour delay tomorrow. Anyways, I'm glad my family is not religious. And they are very accepting of people. But we still celebrate Christmas. And Easter for the Easter egg hunt and candy and gifts.

Well, so much for being engaged -_-
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Well, so much for being engaged -_-
    Oh no! What happened? I remember that like a couple of months ago you were so happy that you might be engaged!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Oh no! What happened? I remember that like a couple of months ago you were so happy that you might be engaged!
    The bastard unfriended me without a word, changed his status to single, and refuses to return my calls. We were going to be engaged, for buck's sake, and this jackass leaves me at the altar before we even get there?! To Oblivion with this.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

There's obviously more to it than that...was there any strain on the relationship before he unfriended you and all?

| tumblr. | dA |

The bastard unfriended me without a word, changed his status to single, and refuses to return my calls. We were going to be engaged, for buck's sake, and this jackass leaves me at the altar before we even get there?! To Oblivion with this.
    I know it won't seem like it, but you'll find someone that will make you happy.

This person clearly didn't deserve you if they didn't have the decency to tell you how they felt.

That sucks, that really (excuse my language) ****ing sucks ***. If you're going to break up with someone or end a relationship, at least have the common ****ing decency to tell them. Nobody should have to go through that type of ********. I hope you find somebody better for you. you should now refer to him as scumbag Steve. (trying to lighten the mood)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Seriously? How could someone do that to you?! I really don't know what to say. It's obviously not an issue of him not taking the relationship seriously, and if there was no strain on your relationship before, him doing this makes no sense. I don't know if I could give you any advice, seeing as the only relationship I've ever been in hasn't gone very well, but we are here for you.

Page 1255 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 25511551205124512511252125312541255125612571258125912651305 ... LastLast