Page 1269 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 26911691219125912651266126712681269127012711272127312791319 ... LastLast
Results 31,701 to 31,725 of 33356

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Now I can finally answer my own question! It was..... not what I expected. It was great and romantic an stuff, but the actual mechanics of it caught me off guard. Plus it was awkward due to not only formerly being friends, but neither of us taking charge. XP But it was nice nonetheless.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Hey may I join this club??
    I used to considered myself straight but there was a few time where i was questioning my sexuality. Then everything changed after I met the most amazing girl <3
    It's true that you cannot choose with who you fall in love. We've been together for almost one month now Since college is over till September, we both went back home. I'm in the north of Ontario and she's in the south. Thank god for Skype!!
    I still haven't told my mom yet. My college friends, my brother and my best friend knows. Everyone is very supportive and I love been able to tell everything to my best friend. I just don't know how to tell my mom that I'm bi cuz my brother is gay and when he told her, she took it hard and had to get help.

MM13: of course you can! Also, congratulations on the supportive friends, those people are...valuable, to say the least.

Lucario: Aww! That's great. I'm really happy for you...and a little jealous...but yay!

| tumblr. | dA |

Sorry that I haven't posted here in a while! I thought I might give a quick status update.

So, I finally went to my first queer social meetup and met the two most amazing guys there. The three of us have quickly become close, and I've gone to a few more meetups since. They make me feel a lot more comfortable with both my sexuality and my gender, and for that, I'm extremely grateful. But, there are still a few rough things getting me down. School is still awful, and I still can't find the courage to break up with my girlfriend. Hopefully I can work that out soon.

As for my first kiss... Well, it was with my current girlfriend, about a year or so ago. It was really awkward, since neither of us had kissed anyone and we had to keep our other friends, who were sleeping a few feet away, from noticing. Now I wish it had been with someone else. She's changed a lot.
    Last edited by Squiddly Dee; 30th April 2013 at 5:53 PM.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

walking down town with my bf today post-kebab, and there were a group of anti gay people that were gathered (i live in france), anyhow, out of all the possibilities, some random came up to me and pointed at my ear and started mouthing off on the fact i've got an ear ring in my right ear, and started cussing at my being a f----- etc, not even acknowledging anyone else nor my bf, i kinda turned around and smacked his face a few times but whatever, the thing i am most curious about is how on earth did he see 2 stud earrings from a distance, and who the hell gives a damn. imo he was just picking a fight
    (yeah quite a few people are becoming homo-violent in france now the law has passed)

my first kiss: i had many gfs before i came out
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

First of all, I'd like to join, I'm gay.

@happinas, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Its ignorance, it will one day pass, we can only hope. On one hand, its a great victory that France passed marriage equality.

Hm so my first kiss. It was this year. Earlier in the year, I had a crush on this guy. Then I found out he had a crush on me. One thing led to another, we kissed, and ending up going out for a month and a half. I rushed into it because I had never had a relationship before and I didn't even know him that well. He ended up not being the right fit, and ended up just hurting me.

I believe I am stronger for this experience though, and I will never go out with a similar guy again. (I'm very religious, Christian,he was extremely cynical and kind of disrespectful)

Anyway, its very good to hear that marriage equality is spreading. Again I'm so sorry for happinas' experience, that is awful. But the world is changing, right?

In terms of being in/out of the closet: I am out to my parents, my dad is okay with it my mom is very upset. Its been 1 year since I told them. About 2/3 of my very close friends know. The other 1/3 I'm too nervous to tell. My family is also extremely homophobic, but oh well.

Recently, a good friend of mine who didn't know about me revealed that he is questioning whether or not he is gay. I told him about me, and things have been fine since. I don't think he knows anything yet. I don't really see it as a big deal. He is just my friend. I haven't really figured out whether I have feelings or not. I think part of me is telling myself not to have feelings, because I don't want to confuse him. Or myself. Besides, I think I'm done with dating for a while. Who needs a bf when you have pokemon? :S
    Last edited by Floette; 1st May 2013 at 9:01 PM.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

@cup of tea, not the first time and frankly not that bothered, just a shame their idiots the world is changing and personally i'm good at close combat - i'm so str8 but don't even like girls haha
    more sorry for the fact you have homophobic relatives, everyone in my family is open minded so i never had any problems like that.. #virtual_hug (>°_°)>
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    @cup of tea, not the first time and frankly not that bothered, just a shame their idiots the world is changing and personally i'm good at close combat - i'm so str8 but don't even like girls haha
    more sorry for the fact you have homophobic relatives, everyone in my family is open minded so i never had any problems like that.. #virtual_hug (>°_°)>
    Same here, my family was very accepting when I came out as bi. It sucks that there are families that will hate their own flesh and blood for being who they are. But I guess that's how the world works *sigh* At least more countries are allowing LGBT people to marry than ever before, so that's a plus.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

I can't remember the last time I posted here but i think I did, turns out I'm gay. (& with the member happinas, who told me he created an account here recently today)
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Oh my goodness, guys, my girlfriend is the greatest.

Long story short, I had an accident at work which sent me to the ER. I broke my nose, fractured my back, and cracked a few ribs. I'm pretty much bed-ridden. I can get up, with the help of the medication I've been given, but it's painful to move around too much so I really only get up to eat and use the bathroom.

But my girlfriend has been wonderful about all of this. She came over as soon as I was home from the ER to help me out and she's been amazingly helpful. I woke up last night in severe pain, and she sat up with me until I was able to drift off again. She didn't bat an eye when my medications reacted in such a way that it made me sick to my stomach several times. I can't imagine how I'd be getting along without her to help me. And it's almost finals for her too, she doesn't really have time for all of this, but she's still here with me.

This girl deserves an award.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Oh my goodness, guys, my girlfriend is the greatest.

Long story short, I had an accident at work which sent me to the ER. I broke my nose, fractured my back, and cracked a few ribs. I'm pretty much bed-ridden. I can get up, with the help of the medication I've been given, but it's painful to move around too much so I really only get up to eat and use the bathroom.

But my girlfriend has been wonderful about all of this. She came over as soon as I was home from the ER to help me out and she's been amazingly helpful. I woke up last night in severe pain, and she sat up with me until I was able to drift off again. She didn't bat an eye when my medications reacted in such a way that it made me sick to my stomach several times. I can't imagine how I'd be getting along without her to help me. And it's almost finals for her too, she doesn't really have time for all of this, but she's still here with me.

This girl deserves an award.
    That story made my day. I wish everyone was as supportive as her. I wish I could do that for someone. Although I do remember when I accidentally cut myself with a very sharp knife while trying to cut a bagel. My friend helped me up and led me to the bathroom to disinfect it and stuff. When I passed out from looking at the wound, I woke up on the couch a minute later. My friend had dragged me there after covering up my cut. I still smile when I think about it.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I'm always alone when do something stupid and hurt myself, so I always end up needing to fix whatever it is by myself, then phone mom to apologize for the blood all over the (insert random object here). It'd be nice to have someone look after, or to have someone to look after. Maybe I should just make sure I'm an extreme klutz at my friend's house next time, instead of just all the time. :P

But geez, that girl is a keeper. Nice story, still making me smile.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

I've been browsing 4chan A LOT lately, mainly /v/ and /lgbt/ and in the lgbt section, I've noticed a lot of MtF threads and the like. So I ask all of you. Have you ever been around a trans person or had one as a relative? I haven't experienced being around one or knowing one iirc. But I'm personally okay with trans people.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I've never known one either...I hope this doesn't come off as transphobic, but in my mind, if I see someone who's transgender, and this sounds terrible, when I think them in my brain I always ending up using their biological pronoun. I mean, I don't want to, and I'm completely open to transgenderism, but my brain seems to see, say, a transwoman as a male with make up on. And that bull, I know. I dunno why my mind works that way, and I'm not, not, not against transgenderism at all... I feel bad about it. I think if I got to know someone though, and knew better how to, I dunno, react to it though, maybe my brain would stop putting them in that weird category...gahh

...does anyone have this problem too? ><

| tumblr. | dA |

I know quite a few transgendered/vestite people, not physically attracted to them, but I love them loads
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    But geez, that girl is a keeper. Nice story, still making me smile.
    She really is, I don't know how I'd manage without her. And as awful as this whole episode has been, it's definitely brought us closer. Anyway, I've been feeling a bit better this week, but I still can't do much aside from sit lay in bed and watch movies on my computer. I'm getting bored and it's only been 7 days.. no idea when I'll be well enough to actually do things again.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Have you ever been around a trans person or had one as a relative?
    Not that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised if I've bumped into someone and not realized.

Well, I met a trans person in town one day. I would never have guessed she was a he until she started talking. Very nice person though.

Well, one of my new friends is a trans* person. I know things have been very difficult for him, but I love him anyway. And, I suppose I would constitute as a trans* person, as genderfluidity does fit under the trans* umbrella. So, yes. I am one, and a friend of mine is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Well, I met a trans person in town one day. I would never have guessed she was a he until she started talking. Very nice person though.
    Sorry if this is a preachy thing to say, but if the person you're referring to is male-to-female transgender, then she wouldn't be a he. Sorry, that's just a thing that really bothers me.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Well, then I'll say sorry too. I have really no idea how to reffer to a man dressed as a woman. Or otherwise, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post

Well, one of my new friends is a trans* person. I know things have been very difficult for him, but I love him anyway. And, I suppose I would constitute as a trans* person, as genderfluidity does fit under the trans* umbrella. So, yes. I am one, and a friend of mine is as well.

Sorry if this is a preachy thing to say, but if the person you're referring to is male-to-female transgender, then she wouldn't be a he. Sorry, that's just a thing that really bothers me.
    I'm sorry, it was honestly a typo.. ><

| tumblr. | dA |

^Yes

So today at my school we had a lip sync competition. Most of the guys were acting really gay (while they most likely aren't) or doing really suggestive things to each other, which made me laugh for some odd reason. Well, one of the groups, which were two guys did a lvoe song, and it was all fine until they seriously kissed as the lights faded to black, causing the entire theater to scream, oddly, in joy. I was shocked to see all of the supporters (and yaoi fangirls/boys) in my school, and was happy about that. I'm turning into Parsee more everyday, damn jealously and depression was eating away at me during this too

So anyways anyone else see an event like that?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

That kind of stuff only exist in movies where I'm from. It's saddening. But I'm sure the world is bigger than where I live so.. I'll probably see something like that during my lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Honestly (and unfortunately), no. :/ I only really know one person who would ever be okay with doing something so public like that in front of such a huge crowd. But, it is really cool that you saw that happen, and even cooler that there were so many supporters in the audience! It makes me really happy to hear stories like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    When I was in high school we had a pair of guys sing "guy love" at the senior talent show. Everyone thought it was hilarious.
    And then I went to a theatre school for college, so everyone was pretty flamboyant and touchy.. So, things like that are pretty normal for me I guess.

I'm bisexual so I'll join

Page 1269 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 26911691219125912651266126712681269127012711272127312791319 ... LastLast