Page 1302 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3021202125212921298129913001301130213031304130513061312 ... LastLast
Results 32,526 to 32,550 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

What I learned about this club:

90% of the members like to set things on fire
    80% of the members have really BIG trust issues and/or clinical-level paranoia.

I mean this as a joke, of course. But the underlying truth is there.

No joke. I am very suer all of that is true. Both of them in my case at least.
    I like it though. It's good knowing i'm not the only mainiac around

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    I'm guessing you still have some lingering feelings for them (though if good or bad I don't know), and might be a bit paranoid about it? Some people have bad break-ups, so I don't know. Just my thought on it.
    horrible feeling, more toward anger than fear

@niedude..... it wouldnt help if i said i set my house on fire and i paranoia would it? :P
    jk i just sat someone on fire
    its good to joke around about such stuff with people

Well, I've been on the other end of the spectrum. I was set on fire once.
    Not fun. Luckily it was after PE and I had just gotten off of the shower, my hair was wet, and it instantly put itself off. If not for that I could be boasting a very, very ugly burnt scar on the back/top of my head.

So.. I'm going on a double date tomorrow, and I can't really say I'm looking foreward to it.

On another note, I've bleached the sh*t out of my hair. lol

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Well, I've been on the other end of the spectrum. I was set on fire once.
    Not fun. Luckily it was after PE and I had just gotten off of the shower, my hair was wet, and it instantly put itself off. If not for that I could be boasting a very, very ugly burnt scar on the back/top of my head.
    I feel so bad for you. D: Why would someone do that to you? But, it's good your hair was wet.

I was completely frightened when this went on. Still freaking out. I don't think it's normal. ://
    but who is normal anyway?
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

niedude i was literally standing there just staring at your post with my eyes wide open, i would've never expect a reply like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    I was completely frightened when this went on. Still freaking out. I don't think it's normal. ://
    but who is normal anyway?
    some of us are normal/fairy
    the rest are fairy

That's what happens when you try to terrorize a bullied kid who's given up with a can of axe body spray and a lighter.
    Meh, it's meaningless to think about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    some of us are normal/fairy
    the rest are fairy
    I loved this so much I almost wanna quote it

...Sadly both are true in my case. The first one more so though, fire ftw. D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

>Pyromania

*Looks up from random thing I'm burning* Wait, what? *Tries to hide it* I don't like to burn stuff, no >.<. /blatantlies

>Trust issues

Sadly, I have major trust issues. Take someone with a very fragile sanity and a lot of innocence, tease and torment them for no apparent reason until they break, add in a cake box full of depression, and viola! You made Lost™

>Typings

I am most certainly not a fairy type. Just because I'm bisexual doesn't mean I'm a fairy type. You know what I find fun? Fishing, Soccer, Shooting games, and that sort of stuff. Not dress up, shopping, and anything else on that matter. Ice/Ghost would be more accurate...

Anyways I'm just still going by day by day crushing on one of my Freshman. I know it'll soon come to pass and I'll find another guy to crush over. Ah, such is the cruel cycle of things. Still no word on the GSA -.-

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

D: I'm Ice/Ghost too! We should be buds :P

I try to pretend that I'm not a pyro but I've made bonfires taller than me (5ft 11in) so yeah...

As for trust issues, I may not put much stock into my trust of the average human but that doesn't mean I'm paranoid, or something like that, I try to be as welcoming and open with new people I meet a lot of the time, I just won't trust then with my lunch money or something like that. I can't think of any good examples right now. XD
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 11th October 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I like fire, but i consider myself quite well adjusted :>

~Typing: Uhh... I'd be normal type, I guess..I'm quite dull ^^;

| tumblr. | dA |

Typing: Well that fairy type thing was said as a joke, but if everyone's saying their typings...

I guess I'd be... Fire/Dark. Maybe Electric/Dark. I'd love to be part flying but... Oh well.

May I join?
    "Dream 2 Defy! Extreme is not a style but a way of life."-Jeffery Nero Hardy

Lost- That sounds awesome, hope they approve it!
    niedude- The first part, not true about me. The second part... Oh yeah, I get paranoid whether someone's my friend or not, sometimes when I see a particular look, even if it's just a tired look or nothing at all, I wonder if it means anything. If someone snaps at me, I wonder how much they like me.. Yeah my trust issues stems from one girl, if you go through the first 1000 pages of this club, in the era of 2004-2006 I am sure you will find the posts about that girl lol, before that I wasn't so paranoid.

At one point, this girl I like who I am friends with, is a redhead, pale skin, green eyes and freckles so basically like the girl who destroyed my trust (Except a prettier and skinner version of her) I wondered if history would repeat itself just because she doesn't answer my texts very much, only get to see her every now and then because she's sick all the time (Seriously, she has a medical term called Pods or Pots if I am spelling it right, makes her sick all the time. But despite that, every event I created she put herself under going, she couldn't always make it but she must be a nice friend)... Yep, I am one of the ones with trust issues.

EE- Of course you can

Well it's scorching here, summer's approaching haha. Who's getting Pokemon X and Y? I won't be until I get more money later on.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Thanks, and you aren't the only with trust issues. If I get in a car or on a bus...I'm driving, to scared there gonna wreck the car >.< Anyways, been spending some time with a girl that I've been crushing on, but not sure its going to go anywhere.
    "Dream 2 Defy! Extreme is not a style but a way of life."-Jeffery Nero Hardy

I'm water type. as misty said a long time ago, water takes the shape of things. furthermore, water just chills wherever it's at and travels smoothly unless thrown. that's just like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I suppse since there is no application to join,
    May I join?

Anhow, I'm really happy that this club exists, it's always nice to connect to other people like you.
    Kind of a rare experience for me since I live in the deep South and half the time the closet's the safest place to be.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I'm water type. as misty said a long time ago, water takes the shape of things. furthermore, water just chills wherever it's at and travels smoothly unless thrown. that's just like me.
    That was a kid friendly adaption of Bruce Lee's famous speech:

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Lesser known variant:

"Flow in the living moment. — We are always in a process of becoming and NOTHING is fixed. Have no rigid system in you, and you'll be flexible to change with the ever changing. OPEN yourself and flow, my friend. Flow in the TOTAL OPENNESS OF THE LIVING MOMENT. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo."

Unsourced variant: "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves."

Bruce Lee adored water's shapelessness and adaptability as a philosophy for combat and living

What "improvements" would you ever wanna' see in the LGBTQIA community?

You can interpret this question any way you want.

Imagine for example, that you don't see yrself as much of a person active in the "gay community". Why is that exactly? What changes would have to occur before you'd feel comfortable within the "gay community"?

Or something.

I like these discussions.

EDIT: This is sorta' prompted by a bad experience I'm having. Or have had. Whatever. And I'm tryna' put a positive spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by melonjaywalk View Post
    What "improvements" would you ever wanna' see in the LGBTQIA community?
    I don't mean to sound like an ***, but basically everything about the gay (and other) community pisses me off. Most of the gays I know are either skanks or whiny losers (with the odd self hating and/or psychopath sprinkled in there). But nevermind me I'm just a grumpy old fart

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I don't mean to sound like an ***, but basically everything about the gay (and other) community pisses me off. Most of the gays I know are either skanks or whiny losers (with the odd self hating and/or psychopath sprinkled in there). But nevermind me I'm just a grumpy old fart
    I concur. But you forget the "fabulous-er than thou" ones

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Old gator?

I agree, but mainly here they hide in the closet or keep a leash on who knows.

Credit to Inferno Production!

I'm back everyone!
    I know you've all missed me but please hold your applause, I have an announcement to make.
    I am no longer single.

Page 1302 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3021202125212921298129913001301130213031304130513061312 ... LastLast