Page 1303 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3031203125312931299130013011302130313041305130613071313 ... LastLast
Results 32,551 to 32,575 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I'm water type. as misty said a long time ago, water takes the shape of things. furthermore, water just chills wherever it's at and travels smoothly unless thrown. that's just like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I suppse since there is no application to join,
    May I join?

Anhow, I'm really happy that this club exists, it's always nice to connect to other people like you.
    Kind of a rare experience for me since I live in the deep South and half the time the closet's the safest place to be.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I'm water type. as misty said a long time ago, water takes the shape of things. furthermore, water just chills wherever it's at and travels smoothly unless thrown. that's just like me.
    That was a kid friendly adaption of Bruce Lee's famous speech:

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Lesser known variant:

"Flow in the living moment. — We are always in a process of becoming and NOTHING is fixed. Have no rigid system in you, and you'll be flexible to change with the ever changing. OPEN yourself and flow, my friend. Flow in the TOTAL OPENNESS OF THE LIVING MOMENT. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo."

Unsourced variant: "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves."

Bruce Lee adored water's shapelessness and adaptability as a philosophy for combat and living

What "improvements" would you ever wanna' see in the LGBTQIA community?

You can interpret this question any way you want.

Imagine for example, that you don't see yrself as much of a person active in the "gay community". Why is that exactly? What changes would have to occur before you'd feel comfortable within the "gay community"?

Or something.

I like these discussions.

EDIT: This is sorta' prompted by a bad experience I'm having. Or have had. Whatever. And I'm tryna' put a positive spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by melonjaywalk View Post
    I don't mean to sound like an ***, but basically everything about the gay (and other) community pisses me off. Most of the gays I know are either skanks or whiny losers (with the odd self hating and/or psychopath sprinkled in there). But nevermind me I'm just a grumpy old fart

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I don't mean to sound like an ***, but basically everything about the gay (and other) community pisses me off. Most of the gays I know are either skanks or whiny losers (with the odd self hating and/or psychopath sprinkled in there). But nevermind me I'm just a grumpy old fart
    I concur. But you forget the "fabulous-er than thou" ones

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Old gator?

I agree, but mainly here they hide in the closet or keep a leash on who knows.

Credit to Inferno Production!

I'm back everyone!
    I know you've all missed me but please hold your applause, I have an announcement to make.
    I am no longer single.

Dj and alchimiste, I know.. exactly what you mean. This is totally why I'm asking this question. Heh.

So you guys wish that people in the 'gay community' was less uhm, arrogant?

And where's the promiscuity come from? On it's own I don't think it's a bad thing, or else that's just ****-shaming.

I am no longer single.
    Congratulation.

EDIT: Oh I can't say ****? Okay well what I mean is 'shaming people for harmless promiscuity' is bad unless it's actually hurting people which on it's own, 'aint, I think.

LGBT... QIA?
    What? What could that possibly even stand for?
    *goes on another rant on unecessary labels*
    *finishes rant*
    *deep breaths*

Umm yeah. We don't need to make this a community. The world is already changing to accept gays as equals so all we need to do is ride the wave along with it. If we try to push too hard we will just create unecessary (and maybe even legitimate) backlash, like the modern feminist movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I'm back everyone!
    I know you've all missed me but please hold your applause, I have an announcement to make.
    I am no longer single.
    Congrats, man!
    My best friend is also no longer single since yesterday, actually.
    Can't believe he was still in denial bout being bi just a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post

LGBT... QIA?
    *finishes rant*
    *deep breaths*

Umm yeah. We don't need to make this a community. The world is already changing to accept gays as equals so all we need to do is ride the wave along with it. If we try to push too hard we will just create unecessary (and maybe even legitimate) backlash, like the modern feminist movements.

Congrats, man!
    My best friend is also no longer single since yesterday, actually.
    Can't believe he was still in denial bout being bi just a year ago.
    Congrats to him too! I feel so happy now, I've never been so happy in a long time.

LGBT... QIA?
    *finishes rant*
    *deep breaths*
    QIA I think is, Questioning, Intersex and Asexual.

I think SGD or.. Something along the lines of 'Sex and Gender Diversity' is probably better or else it just becomes the biggest acronym.

Okay well my take on my own question is.. Well, the problem is that the "gay community" is actually now the antithesis of what originally set out to be. It's 'aint inclusive. It 'aint welcoming. It 'aint safe. It's a vapid and unforgiving meatmarket.

well I haven't been on my computer much the last few days cuz I have been playing Pokémon Y

update from me the date I was suppose to go on didn't happen cuz he got sick so we changed it to this weekend and then he never shows up on Friday and I was really upset and hurt but come Saturday I was over it cuz I had both pokemon X and Y in my hands and I still haven't deleted him off facebook cuz I am going to wait a few more days and see if he replies with a reason to why he was a no show and if not I don't really care cuz I could sit around and mop about not having a date with him or I could move on with my life and find someone who wants to make time for me

I can't really speak for the gay community, since I can count the number of gay people I know irl on one hand, but can I say what I would want, instead?

All of my life, I've been scared to get out there. I've always felt like a freak around 'normal' guys, because of my Autism, and sexuality. I want a place where I'm surrounded by people who get that, and will help me to get out of my shell. I've basically suppressed my competitive side my whole freaking-life, just because i've resented male authority figures for so long-I want a place where I can get past that.

(I hope I'm not the only gay kid who feels like that...sigh)

| tumblr. | dA |

i guess everyone is busy with x and y that i nearly forgot about this group :3
    i'd ask how are you guys enjoying the new gen but i already know the answers :P

anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Finch. View Post
    I can't really speak for the gay community, since I can count the number of gay people I know irl on one hand, but can I say what I would want, instead?

All of my life, I've been scared to get out there. I've always felt like a freak around 'normal' guys, because of my Autism, and sexuality. I want a place where I'm surrounded by people who get that, and will help me to get out of my shell. I've basically suppressed my competitive side my whole freaking-life, just because i've resented male authority figures for so long-I want a place where I can get past that.

(I hope I'm not the only gay kid who feels like that...sigh)
    most of us felt like this, you're not alone and i hope you feel much more comfortable about yourself after interacting with the group members ^w^
    imo, there is no such thing as normal, which is what makes us AWESOME and our own person, dont be hard on yourself

I know, i don't think i was being hard on myself, per sé, just having a weird week

Like, I met my ex-gay counselor at a restaurant this week, and I wanted to just run up to him, and tell him about how much progress I've made, how much more confident I've gotten, and all, and how much I've GROWN, and that didn't happen, because he was with his family and that's weird. Everyone at my school is interested in things I don't really care about, and a lot of the time nothing excites me. I dunno what's happening, it's just kinda all hit me at once D:

| tumblr. | dA |

I know, i don't think i was being hard on myself, per sé, just having a weird week

Like, I met my ex-gay counselor at a restaurant this week, and I wanted to just run up to him, and tell him about how much progress I've made, how much more confident I've gotten, and all, and how much I've GROWN, and that didn't happen, because he was with his family and that's weird. Everyone at my school is interested in things I don't really care about, and a lot of the time nothing excites me. I dunno what's happening, it's just kinda all hit me at once D:
    i can relate to this as i live in a place so boring that i can almost call it a dead town, and the people around me only interested in smoking and dcar drifting :/ which is simply boring to me to a point where i wanna pull my eyes and plug them in my ears :P

I'm the boring one, to them

I really don't have hobbies! My tumblr-blog is my hobby, I guess. Maybe freaky occult stuff? I dunno.. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

I really don't have hobbies! My tumblr-blog is my hobby, I guess. Maybe freaky occult stuff? I dunno.. xD
    gaming is my only hobby as i am too lazy to try anything else
    although i did try badminton and i loved it but i couldnt do it everyday

Well at the very least, I find both of those things interesting.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

>Hobbies

Well, I really like to write (even if I don't have the time), as it just allows me to give my bottled up emotions an output. I also love to cook, especially sweet things. I have a massive sweet tooth and I've always loved cooking, it's nice and really simple at times. I also like photography, especially of nature. I don't know, but I just like to see parts of the world that hasn't been tainted by humans. I just wish their were more places untainted by our species, since I guess we destroyed this world's beauty. If you guys couldn't tell I'm pretty pessimistic, shy, introverted, and a misanthropist. I don't know... I just feel more comfortable alone or with people I really trust.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Hi everyone

I'm new.. i didn't really expect a lgb community here but at the same time im not surprised. Guess it's good to know that i'm not the only socially awkward boy who doesn hang around with other boys but sits at home playing pkmn instead ;p

I actually recently got back into pokemon after 5 -/+ years, and probably the biggest reason is that i was looking for an excuse or way out to escaping the gay scene by throwing myself into pokemon again and im happy that it works. This way i don't have to deal with them because im too busy with pkmn. Kinda sad now i think about it..
    Friendcode: 4957 3565 7086

GIF removed for being over the 500 KB limit. Please make sure you've read the signature rules and, if you're still not sure whether your signature is okay or not, use the signature check thread.

It has been... WAY to long, since I last posted here. Or, on serebii at all for that matter. But with the new X and Y out, why not get back into it. Anywho, within the past couple months, I've been in some nice relationships... But you know, they all ended because in one way or another, they all just hid things from me, that they decided to tell me later on. Furry drama I guess :v But uh... Yeah, it's kinda cool that a lotta people at school know I'm gay, and are perfectly fine with it. Not all know the furry part, but it's whatever lol. But yeah, thats my life update. And hey, if you want my 3DS FC, hit me up with a PM or something and... yeah! ^.///.^ But yeah, single now after about... three relationships that went horribly wrong. Fun stuff x.x

How can you go into more than 1 relationship in that short time span? Like, do you fall in love with a different person every month? Falling in love and building a relationship should not be so easy.
    You should focus on 1 person and try to work it out with him and not look for a new lover when you breake up. Maybe you should be more serious about it.
    Friendcode: 4957 3565 7086

GIF removed for being over the 500 KB limit. Please make sure you've read the signature rules and, if you're still not sure whether your signature is okay or not, use the signature check thread.

Hey everyone, long time no see! Seeing some familiar faces and some new. Glad to see the club still going strong ^_^
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 1303 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3031203125312931299130013011302130313041305130613071313 ... LastLast