Page 41 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551911411041 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstone
    like me and my friend...
    And like me and my friend. And like Josh and his friend.

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

pisces_beedrill Guest

no, me and my friend never talked about it and acted as if we did'nt do anything unlike josh's friend...

like me and my friend...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    And like me and my friend. And like Josh and his friend.

HG
    Anyone else see a running tread?

Joshua
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Anyone else see a running tread?

Joshua
    Basically, gay people are destined to fail in any relationship with a straight guy. It's almost always never meant to be. Only the select few can find the gay ones in the flock. Unfortunately, the only gay guys I ever found were like in their 20's and were going out with eachother.

what do u mean a running thread?
    He meant a trend. Because we both seem to be going to the same stuff.

HG
    Last edited by DANdotW; 4th August 2005 at 2:14 PM.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

pisces_beedrill Guest

that is because the people are straight! um... gays have a habit of being very sensetive!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    Basically, gay people are destined to fail in any relationship with a straight guy. It's almost always never meant to be. Only the select few can find the gay ones in the flock. Unfortunately, the only gay guys I ever found were like in their 20's and were going out with eachother.

HG
    I don't know about that. The first time I tried to hook up with a guy, I found myself that wasn't entirely straight. Then I found a homophobe, and then someone who tried to avoid me for eight months afterwards. Then the blackmailer.

*sighs* I have not had much luck. Here's hoping, that when I manage to add Beau to this list, I can write something very positive.

Joshua
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    I don't know about that. The first time I tried to hook up with a guy, I found myself that wasn't entirely straight. Then I found a homophobe, and then someone who tried to avoid me for eight months afterwards. Then the blackmailer.

*sighs* I have not had much luck. Here's hoping, that when I manage to add Beau to this list, I can write something very positive.

Joshua
    Heres wishing you luck. And Pai, not all gay guys are sensitive. I meant because me and Josh both got friends who tried to blackmail us.

HG

EDIT: OK then, woo 1000th reply. Lol.

pisces_beedrill Guest

that does'nt mean u r unlucky, u just go 4 the wrong people!

that does'nt mean u r unlucky, u just go 4 the wrong people!
    Well, you see, it does mean I'm unlucky. Because, th only people I ever seem to like are straight. That may just be because I only know like, three gay/bi people, but still, it shows something for my gaydar.

HG

pisces_beedrill Guest

poor u, me, i get to know the person, it has never been love at first sight for me!

poor u, me, i get to know the person, it has never been love at first sight for me!
    I never said that I never tried to get to know the people I like. Hell, one of them is my best friend now, and he knows how I feel about him. That's the reason we're now such good friends.

HG

pisces_beedrill Guest

but u have a tendancie to like straights, i have a cold heart that warms up only to those i choose

but u have a tendancie to like straights, i have a cold heart that warms up only to those i choose
    I'm not sure whether I should be finding that offensive or not.

HG

pisces_beedrill Guest

you should'nt cause i donot mean to be offensive.

Um wow some of the talk about "pens" is more disturbing/foul then if you didn't even replace any of the words, but it could just be me =/.

It seems that everyone who tries to blackmail you about you being gay always gets hurt in the end instead through a backfire o_0. Mine didn't waste time blackmailing though, she just blurted it, but at least in the end everything went ok.

You were skating on very thin ice, guys. Some of that chat was borderline appropriate, and it's not difficult to figure out what was meant by the words "Pen" and "Ink". Careful please.

-And welcome to the club Kairyu. ..What an introduction.. ^^;
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 4th August 2005 at 7:47 PM.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Pen? Ink? Okay.....
    I have a question for a topic- er, two, actually.

If you've already come out (besides on the internet), what was it like and how did you do it?

If still haven't come out, how do you think you'll do it, and what do expect will happen?

Um, I haven't come out yet, but I expect to tell Heather when she calls. She is fine with gays- in fact, even though she is straight, I think she has a gaydar too... Anyways, I might not tell my parents for a while, because I want to have a good relationship with them and not ruin it, because my mom thinks homosexualism is not right. My stepmom, however, is accepting, but I hate her guts. My friend Bri doesn't like gays too much, and Andrew is a full fledged homophobe!
    Oh, by the way, my female friends to male friends ratio is like 10:1... They all say I'm sensitive.

Rumor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aerial_Psychonaut
    Pen? Ink? Okay.....
    I have a question for a topic- er, two, actually.

If you've already come out (besides on the internet), what was it like and how did you do it?

If still haven't come out, how do you think you'll do it, and what do expect will happen?

Um, I haven't come out yet, but I expect to tell Heather when she calls. She is fine with gays- in fact, even though she is straight, I think she has a gaydar too... Anyways, I might not tell my parents for a while, because I want to have a good relationship with them and not ruin it, because my mom thinks homosexualism is not right. My stepmom, however, is accepting, but I hate her guts. My friend Bri doesn't like gays too much, and Andrew is a full fledged homophobe!
    Oh, by the way, my female friends to male friends ratio is like 10:1... They all say I'm sensitive.

My parents know, couple of friends know (I think about 10 or sumthing) and then o fcourse everyone on the internet etc.. I just told my friends and I had to tell my parens because of sum stupid valentine joke.

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Ooh! I just made a banner... Not a very good one... Look at my sig! It's a (bad) remix of some trainer sprites... You can use it if you want, but give me credit.

Edit: right after I posted that, the doorbell rang and it was some guy from a high school. I think I started blushing, too... He had a nice smile... It sucks, though, because I blush really easily, which kinda gives me away...
    Last edited by Aerial_Psychonaut; 4th August 2005 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerial_Psychonaut
    Ooh! I just made a banner... Not a very good one... Look at my sig! It's a (bad) remix of some trainer sprites... You can use it if you want, but give me credit.

Edit: right after I posted that, the doorbell rang and it was some guy from a high school. I think I started blushing, too... He had a nice smile... It sucks, though, because I blush really easily, which kinda gives me away...
    That's a cool pic. It looks like it was actually made by Nintendo (so it looks official). Great job!

Cold Ice Glalie, Kairyu and Aerial Psychonut- Welcome to the club
    KC-Oh Well I hope all goes well
    Joshua- That's bad, I hope the guy who'sblackmailing you cuts it out.
    LU-Oh, I hope you get a new computer or something soon.

If I missed any serious posts or new people I am sorry it just I am sorry (And the bell just went so I got to go!)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Wink

I would like to join. I'm bisexual.

Have you ever done anything with a member of the same sex?
    To respond...yes. not much happened though. if you want more descriptions, PM me. Sry if that sound dirty... I'm trying to be clean.

Dragetre.
    Last edited by Dragetre; 5th August 2005 at 6:34 AM.

I have one question to ask of this club. I have always wondered, how do you figure out if someone's gay? What is the "gaydar" thing?
    Gone.

http://psiumbreon.livejournal.com/82372.html

I don't know how to explain it... You can just tell if someone is gay or not. I have one, but it usually doesn't work on girls which is ok since I'm not looking for lesbians heh. You can just look at someone and know their gay..... Mines been right every time, except the guy who I actually talked to about it and he said he isn't. I really don't know how to explain it that well =/.

Edit - Hmm thought of something else. Like you can sense certain traits about someone that tell you.

i don't have very good gaydar, but I could tell my friend was gay.

Page 41 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551911411041 ... LastLast