Page 81 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485911311811081 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Groudon
    Oh and OMG! I told mom! She said that she'd never hate me, that she'd love me no matter what and that she would support me always. I also told her I was confused and I really think I am. Anyway, now I feel closer to my mother. I thank all of you for giving me the courage to do this, especially you Steely.
    Congrads. You're so lucky.
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

I told some kids in my class that I support you guys. They were like "good..."

I actually thought they wouldbe a little more shocked but they weren't. Which is good. *smile*

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3

Ooh, Kaivati, you have to tell me your surname. I love the surnames of Cypriets/Cyprions (?) They start with "K" a lot. Ooh, I love greek peopel. *kisses*
    *runs away*
    *comes back and asks if you are male or female?*

Hunter

EDIT: *sees Profile*
    *Gets embarrassed and runs away again*
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo
    It's still as bad as before. Making a topic that leaves members out is kinda pointless.
    It's not like you need permission or something to turn the topic around and answer it. It's not a bad or pointless topic. Here, I'll make one specially for you: Do any of you girls act like guys sometimes? -_-.

I don't think we should put labels on how we act. Why should one thing be considered feminine while other things considered masculine?
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

Quote Originally Posted by articuno_trumps_all
    I don't think we should put labels on how we act. Why should one thing be considered feminine while other things considered masculine?
    I just think of it as there are some qualities straight women have that some gay men have and vise versa. I don't think of it as a label in a bad way... But being able to label stuff like that makes it easier to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely
    I just think of it as there are some qualities straight women have that some gay men have and vise versa. I don't think of it as a label in a bad way... But being able to label stuff like that makes it easier to explain.
    I'm still sorry though... >.<
    Hell yeah! =9

But when you do that fall int he trap of stereotyping. But it isn't that big a deal.
    Artichan's PokePet

But when you do that fall int he trap of stereotyping. But it isn't that big a deal.
    I think you just misunderstood me. I put some in there, not all. All would be stereotyping. But you have to admit, there are some qualities that some straight women have that some gay guys have. Some gay guys do hand gestures and stuff like girly girls do. Not all, just some. If I had said all then I would be stereotyping, which I wouldn't do. Not trying to offend you =P, just saying. But maybe I'm just not writing it out correctly from what I think... Heh don't think I'm argueing or something and hate me, I just like to type so I write a lot.

I think you just misunderstood me. I put some in there, not all. All would be stereotyping. But you have to admit, there are some qualities that some straight women have that some gay guys have. Some gay guys do hand gestures and stuff like girly girls do. Not all, just some. If I had said all then I would be stereotyping, which I wouldn't do. Not trying to offend you =P, just saying. But maybe I'm just not writing it out correctly from what I think... Heh don't think I'm argueing or something and hate me, I just like to type so I write a lot.
    I'm not trying to make an issue of it. And I wasn't saying you were stereotyping. You may have misunderstood me. I was staying, as a society, if we put labels on certain behaviors, we are at the risk of stereotyping. I guess I’m a little sensitive on the subject because of my reparative therapy. I just hated when they said I couldn’t act a certain way because men were supposed to act “masculine.” But what is masculine behavior but one big stereotype in itself. If you can understand that.
    Artichan's PokePet

That's the whole topic. It is basically saying, "Are you a stereotypical homosexual or not?" Easy question and it doesn't need to be aimed at one gender this way. Deary me, or as the phrase now goes: "Oh my days...." (God I hate that)

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

People obviously can't take jokes.
    Bite me! I said that wasn't making a big deal over it. Jezze. Do you have ANY idea what it is like to go through reparative therapy? I was just trying to explain my stand point and I wasn’t being pissy about it (like I am with this specific reply). If you can't appreciate that, then refer to the first two words in this message. I thought this was supposed to be an alliance, not the Mondo makes snide comments about people who are having a decent conversation club.
    Last edited by articuno_trumps_all; 22nd October 2005 at 2:39 AM.
    Artichan's PokePet

Groudon- Congrations, I am glad she came through.
    Hunter- Greece? That must be exiciting
    HCA- That's cool.
    I was in the library yesterday afternoon and a year eight girl was talking to me (Nopthing wrong with it, but I was reading).. And she asks me what a Lesbian was, I gavre her a weird stare 9Like to say, Duh) so I said Yeah..Then she says someone from across her was a Lesbian (Couldn't see them, a magazine rack was blocking the view).. And she said mthat's gross isn't it.. And then Of course I said no it isn't, then she replied you don't think it's gross? And then I replied, people are allowed to love whoever they want and it'ds not really anyone's else busniess..
    And then she said 'Oh yeah, I don't mind them, she's thinks it gross thought) pointing to her friend next to her.. Now I wasn't sure if they were joking about the other girl being a lesbian...And I found it werid the girl says it's gross isn't it? But then after I say I don't mind them and such she says she doesn't mind them but her friend thinks they are gross..
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

T'would seem that people's opinions have a nasty habit of stemming from others' as of late. I'm friends with homosexuals, and they are just as normal as everyone else, if not more.

Also, I would like to join, if that's okay.
    FC: 0946 8704 7201 | Serebii Quotes by Serpentsounds

"(...) Serebii Joe created Tangela's evolution, Tangrowth. Is that true?!?" - d.aisuke
    "but for password all i see are stars :-(" - Angeon
    "yeah aren't you like, korean or something" - Misty
    "Please don't kick me, if you do.... you will be in pain" - ANNG12
    "!gsearch idiot" - pokemon1571
    "Exxthus killed a guy by looking at him. That's how tough Exxthus is." - blazevoir

WT, that's a bit strange though, lol. Why would someone you don't know (or i'm assuming you didn't really know her much) come up and ask you that? I think she suddenly changed her opinion like that just because she was embarrassed and didn't expect you to say what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxthus
    Also, I would like to join, if that's okay.
    Sure you can join! Welcome to the club!
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
    Sure you can join! Welcome to the club!
    Thank you. ^^

WT, that's a bit strange though, lol. Why would someone you don't know (or i'm assuming you didn't really know her much) come up and ask you that? I think she suddenly changed her opinion like that just because she was embarrassed and didn't expect you to say what you did.
    I've seen and experienced meeting people like this. They ask people whether they like something or not without giving their own opinion. If you don't like it, they agree or tend to lean toward that. If you like it, they'll agree as well. It's a way of seeming cool, or looking to laugh with someone about something. Sad, really. -_-;

"(...) Serebii Joe created Tangela's evolution, Tangrowth. Is that true?!?" - d.aisuke
    "Exxthus killed a guy by looking at him. That's how tough Exxthus is." - blazevoir

Quote Originally Posted by Exxthus
    Thank you. ^^

I've seen and experienced meeting people like this. They ask people whether they like something or not without giving their own opinion. If you don't like it, they agree or tend to lean toward that. If you like it, they'll agree as well. It's a way of seeming cool, or looking to laugh with someone about something. Sad, really. -_-;
    You're welcome. Sure i agree it is sad.. I've experiened it many times and in the past when i was quite a bit younger, i've even been guilty of doing it myself. Now, it really just annoys me more than anything..but yeah i guess it isn't something that i can't deal with..
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

I actually had fun with that a while ago. Someone said something about a show, and I asked, "You watch that show?" in a disbelieving sort of way. Said person looked rather bewildered, like an animal in the headlights, and said, "Only once in a while. Hardly ever actually." Then, I exclaimed, "I love that show!"

Needless to say, the victim of my test was very confused and somewhat embarassed over the whole ordeal, but I found out what I needed to know. It's especially prominent in Juniour High students. I know, I'm a horrible, manipulative person....

People obviously can't take jokes.
    Bite me! I said that wasn't making a big deal over it. Jezze. Do you have ANY idea what it is like to go through reparative therapy? I was just trying to explain my stand point and I wasn’t being pissy about it (like I am with this specific reply). If you can't appreciate that, then refer to the first two words in this message. I thought this was supposed to be an alliance, not the Mondo makes snide comments about people who are having a decent conversation club.
    It's ok, I think she was talking about me because I made a topic for her. Yet she still didn't answer it after saying a couple times that it needed to be changed to fit the other gender. So I took it upon myself to just add another topic to the previous one... But oh well.

Heh it's ok articuno_trumps_all. I think we're both just too stubborn when it comes to trying to explain ourselves or something XD. I don't wanna start an arguement or something out of nothing from misunderstandings. It's cool.

OK. In an attempet to calm everyone down heres a new Topic.
    When was it you relised you had feelings for people of your same gender? Counts for Bis too. I relized when I was 13, but didnt come out untill now
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Heh it's ok articuno_trumps_all. I think we're both just too stubborn when it comes to trying to explain ourselves or something XD. I don't wanna start an arguement or something out of nothing from misunderstandings. It's cool.
    No problem Steely.
    Artichan's PokePet

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingRhythmicalPhoenix
    When was it you relised you had feelings for people of your same gender? Counts for Bis too. I relized when I was 13, but didnt come out untill now
    Well I've been feeling like this ever since I was little. I mean, I often had crushes on my best guy friends during elementary. That was like in 5th grade I think... But I never said I liked guys at that age, I always convinced myself that it was just stupid random thoughts. I was terribly wrong of course.
    Hell yeah! =9

Hmm... Around 3rd grade I think was when I first started thinking boys were attractive. From then until... Middle school I always thought it was just a phase, since I used to also like girls. But my attraction for girls have faded for some reason since then. That's when I realized anyways. Some of my family have recently told me they've always known. Which I do remember once being like 4 or 5 and walking with my parents in a store or something, and I saw a guy with a ponytail and I said outloud that I thought he was ugly =/. So I guess it's always been there, it just never hit me until I started maturing.

Well it's time for me to join. I'v just recently come out about it, however not many people know yet, so I thought this would be a good way to get started. (I'm Bi by the way) Anyway, in regards to the topic, I probably started to have feelings for the same gender a few years ago when I was about 12 or 13, but ignored them like most probably did. However, I'm now 15 and am definitely sure that this crush is for real, and am comfortable about coming out. (finally)

Quote Originally Posted by punkprincess927
    Well it's time for me to join. I'v just recently come out about it, however not many people know yet, so I thought this would be a good way to get started. (I'm Bi by the way) Anyway, in regards to the topic, I probably started to have feelings for the same gender a few years ago when I was about 12 or 13, but ignored them like most probably did. However, I'm now 15 and am definitely sure that this crush is for real, and am comfortable about coming out. (finally)
    Thats what stinks about being a Gay/Bi teenager. your too young to realy acton feelings, and if your in school, it gets around in about 5 minutes
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Page 81 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485911311811081 ... LastLast