Page 439 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,975 of 33338

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Oooo. Cross Country. Sounds fun. Long legs work for that, right? Maybe I should try and join...I hope you make it in Bandgeek

And I don't think anyone's discussing anything particular at the moment. O.o Perhaps something to discuss...um...I have no idea what to talk about ^.^;

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie View Post
    Thanks to everyone who welcomed me back! ^__^

Hm, forgive me for being slightly dense, but what are we dicussing at the moment? I'm a bit lost. ^^;;
    Yup i have no idea what the topic is :P
    I'm no good in picking one either so i'll just wait
    ------------
    Bandgeek i hope you get in to it. Cross Country thingys seem to be fun. ^^

Pand-a Hey welcome to the club, it's alright, I am straight so you don't have to be gay/lesbian, and I know its unfair, the law exists in Australia too..Tch, tch and they say this is meant to be a good country, they have laws like that not to mentioned we are in a drought..
    DS- It's cool, we haven't had a new banner or picture in a while
    KC- Your welcome? And the current topic was what recent Gay/Lesbian influence in the media have you seen?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

2 of my friends found out I am gay... thay folowed me on here, they took it well, they said I was nice to them and love me for who I am!!
    -Lord Forty Two

So bored... can't breathe *rasps*

I'm surprised no one has quoted my previous post.. oh well

My mum is going to ring Hong Kong and see if they will have American D/P available for May 6... Fingers Crossed

I went to school in Australia, and then after I did my HSC we moved to Singapore. I want to go to Tsinghua University!

Singapore is really conservative. Gays are put in gaol for several years there. It is terrible.

I'm interested in joining ^^ I'm bi, just so ya know :3
    My ideal Diamond Team once I get the national dex(Updated from the previous one :3):

Chaz's PokePet

Blacky the level 52 Umbreon!

I'd like to join =D <--- Ish Gay =P

Trainer Card and Template Made By Me!
    My Future Pearl Team!

Yay! Two new nembers.

Welcome to the club, guys.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

This club is awesome ^^ even the likes of maddiejoan on here :3 I'm glad the pokemon community respect the LGBT community ^^
    My ideal Diamond Team once I get the national dex(Updated from the previous one :3):

Chaz's PokePet

real good idea for this kinda club! but im not gay just telling how great this club is? one of my teachers is gay ;Ţ hes really good!
    Image oversized, so a Jolteon shocked the entire signature off the forums. Read the signature rules.

I hate it when people stalk you. It's good to have privacy. Buuut hey if it ends up good, that's awesome .

Alsooo welcome everyone ^___^. Yes I am the local nutcase, but you may call me Andy. And yes I am also back, just to spite you all .

So much support recently. Aaah the delights of a community.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Alsooo welcome everyone ^___^. Yes I am the local nutcase, but you may call me Andy. And yes I am also back, just to spite you all .
    Trust me ladies and gentlemen, Nintandy is certifiably nuts. XD You should see his MSN DP as proof.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    VB- Well unless you do something really stupid then you're probably here to stay

New topic: Have you seen any more gay/lesbian influence in the media lately:
    Yes I have, in one movie called Happy Texas, there are two gay guys in the beginning, the two main characters pretend to be gay, and I think the two cops at the end ends up together.
    Willow~

I don't plan on doing anything stupid. I'm here for the love of Pokemon and to be a friend to anyone who needs one.

I love that movie! I have a ton of gay related movies. I'll have to write up a list of them and post it later.

Everyone~

I would also like to say hi to all the other new members of the club. I have dial-up and it's so hard for me to get on SSPf durning peak hours.

~V
    Last edited by VampBoi; 26th March 2007 at 8:25 PM.
    For Battles & Trades
    Diamond FC: JOHN 4768-4088-3492
    Platinum FC: Arceus 4425-7869-7901
    HeartGold: Kira 0776-1589-2355

Quote Originally Posted by VampBoi View Post
    I would also like to say hi to all the other new members of the club. I have dial-up and it's so hard for me to get on SSPf durning peek hours.
    I have broadband and I still have problems getting here during peak hours XD

Chaz's PokePet

Quote Originally Posted by espeon_155 View Post
    2 of my friends found out I am gay... thay folowed me on here, they took it well, they said I was nice to them and love me for who I am!!
    That's cool
    Their ok with it, maybe i should tell everyone to come to serebii and tell my what my nickname is and tell them to check the club section XD
    It's really cool that they accepted you for who you are ^^
    ---------------------
    Also welcome to all the new members
    Last edited by Pikaboy; 26th March 2007 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by espeon_155 View Post

I wished i lived where you live. *sigh*

Im' so depress. Its final tomorrow and last day with him. I'm very sad.

A member asked me to post this but not there names, I will tell them your answer so he knows what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyumus
    I am a 19 year old boy, and I study at a university. I thought I was heterosexual, but I fell in love with a boy, so I am bisexual. Though most of you know that is more difficult than other relations.

Anyway I would appreciate it if you could post tips etc. Since I want to find out if he likes me etc. I understand you first have to know a bit of him so I will say something about him.

He is a very smart boy, and he is not a talker, though he listens what other people have to say. And his hobbies are going to museums, taking pictures, watch pictures from other photographers and reading. So he is totally not like a stereo typical boy.

I like those things to a lesser extent. This can be difficult.

Anyway I understand that you also want to know what I did with him etc.

Since he is quiet in real life, so it is hard to talk to him, but I spoke to him quite a lot due to instant messaging. I also am one of his friends, and we do stuff with other friends. During the lessons I sometimes sit next to him. During IM convo’s I got a lot of information about him, and he showed me the thinks he likes etc (at most times he does that randomly without me asking for it).

From the past I also had one situation I wanted to say. One lesson I sat next to him, and then in the middle of the lesson the teacher said that we had a break, he stood up, and I (still sitting) could see he was kind of aroused. This happened to me 2 times IIRC. And both of the times he only sat next to me, and no one else sat next to him.

Now I have some questions. I would appreciate it if you can help me.

How can I find out he is interested in me?

Can I get him to like me, even if I don’t like all his hobbies that much?

What do I need to do?

How do I avoid becoming a stalker? Since I think I IM to much with him.

Hmm...as far as the person's issue that WT brought up, my only advice is to keep talking to that guy. If you keep open communications with him, then future opportunties should be available.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers2000 View Post
    Actually the pokemon community dont respect them. Its just this forum that happens to have a forum about the same sex. but Not to offend i dont because it isnt what God would want *thats to the catholics.
    P.S thos sigs (banners) Suck!
    What are you talking about?
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 27th March 2007 at 4:55 AM.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

WoOoOoO O_o
    Conflicts are stirring

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboy View Post

WoOoOoO O_o
    Conflicts are stirring
    Which reminds me...*checks stew* Anyone want some? XD

Anyhow, I don't think it will be that major a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    I wished i lived where you live. *sigh*

Im' so depress. Its final tomorrow and last day with him. I'm very sad.
    Oh, those were my good pals so they were cool, I have a jock and honor student image...my samrt pals could accept me for anything, my other so called friends are SUPER homophobic, and its sad that my mom and dad are too...I can't tell everyone yet only my really close friends!
    -Lord Forty Two

I'm still not listed as a member

Or did WT just give up on updating that list on the first page?

Marry the Night

vipers2000- And the rudest award goes to...Don't insult people's work, and yes Serebii forums do accept it, it was in fact a Smod who had approved of this club
    NM- Okay I past that message on soon (He mihght be lurking thought)
    MM- Sorry, I always forget to update it

Quote Originally Posted by vipers2000 View Post
    Actually the pokemon community dont respect them. Its just this forum that happens to have a forum about the same sex. but Not to offend i dont because it isnt what God would want *thats to the catholics.
    P.S thos sigs (banners) Suck!
    If God didn't want gay people, why did he make them? And gay animals for that matter.

Not everyone follows the same religion, or even any religion at all, so trying to claim just one as the "truth" or "God's will" is really kinda stupid.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Page 439 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast