Page 446 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

It's totally different in Japan, strangely. Like, there was one particular show i used to watch called Rave Master, which is totally different in terms of the way they talk(much more swearing for one thing). There's even one part where the heros are saved by a woman, and the lead female role thinks it's a boy, so this woman (I can't remember the name) grabs her hand and shoves onto her breast. It was removed from the English Language release of it. My Favourite of all Anime/Manga has to be Rurouni Kenshin though. For definite.
    Toonami used to show tons of anime here in England, but then for some reason they stopped, and started showing live action comedies and stuff, as well as other things. They still show pokemon, but that's it. They also put samurai Jack way later on (it starts at 11pm rather than like 7 or something which it used to be at)
    My life's fine at the moment, i would say though, although i NEED to revise for the Exams coming up or else i'm doomed to fail. So this week coming up is going to be full of revision. But good revision.
    Last edited by Tsuriai; 7th April 2007 at 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Aww moobs, no wonder I didn't recognise it lol. Never mind o_O.

Bandgeek I've not been keeping up to date with your issues and things, but it's good you may have someone. If he's making the moves on you it's not your fault. I guess you'll have to hold back and see what happens to his BF.. If he's going to be two timing someone will have to get unloved at one stage or another. Wait I just put that really badly o_o hmm ah well, I hope you get me. Best of wishes. I'd love to have someone like that in my life but right now it's far too empty. Hmm only three odd years left of this school, then maybe things will turn around .
    I know. I really liked him. I wanted to teach him a lesson, but after yesterday at the movie theatre, I won't be able to do it at all. And yeah. I just hope if me and him do go out that he doesn't two time at all. Cause I'm not very nice about that kinda thing.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

Time will tell, you are who are you, he is who he is. It'll be his decision now, just live out your life and if he tags along you can follow that path. Until then keep an eye on that boyfriend. As much as he may appear to be an obstacle don't see him too badly (if you're friends, be careful lol).

Best of wishes.

And yes, anime shows do change a lot from their Japanese counterparts, considering all we tend to get in this country are the dubbed down editions, kiddified for earlier broadcasting.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Sorry guys I haven't been here, the net wasn't working on Friday and then I went to a sleepover on the night and Saturdya and Sunday, and I can't reply to aleast 4 pages of posts sorry
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

And yes, anime shows do change a lot from their Japanese counterparts, considering all we tend to get in this country are the dubbed down editions, kiddified for earlier broadcasting.
    That is why I usually go for straight-to-DVD animes. There usually isn't much kiddifing for DVD animes, especially if the anime is being handled by Geneon. I mean, they even release anime CDs.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

hey :] im mikey
    ummm any cute boys that wanna... lol jk
    .. so
    1. how do i join
    2. who else loves the new hilary duff cd?

I've not heard that, then again I hardly listen to any music. I tend to just swap around with radio stations, or listen to soundtracks. Anyway, welcome. Just ask to join, which technically you just did . Just tell us a bit about yourself .

Oh and also, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I already ate my brekky choc egg :O. And I also got a book on New England for when I go this Summer. Plenty of time to research now, it has EVERYTHING.

Also straight to DVD animes are good, they're just not noticed as much, and can often fade away amidst the more 'popular' shows. Still, there will always be loyal fans to almost anything, you just need to know where to look. Of course, this is why tons of people only watch the Japanese versions with subtitles, they can be a lot more enjoyable.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

I want to join.

Im gay and proud.
    =D

Awesome, welcome on board . I won't introduce everyone, that would take too long, but I'm sure they will in due course themselves. See you around .

Thank you very much.
    =D

Also straight to DVD animes are good, they're just not noticed as much, and can often fade away amidst the more 'popular' shows. Still, there will always be loyal fans to almost anything, you just need to know where to look. Of course, this is why tons of people only watch the Japanese versions with subtitles, they can be a lot more enjoyable.
    Especially when they throw in a little fanservice. Sure, it may not be appropriate for everybody...but it works for me. ^^
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

That's the good thing about anime, there's something there for everyone. Pity it's often considered geeky and not as recognised in this country.. for now. At least the fans can appreciate the work that goes into them.

I am not gay, I am bi, but can I still join this club? (Actually, I'm a bit confused... but that's not the issue.) Only some of my closest friends and my brother and sister know, but I think some more people and possibly even my mother might know. (I just hope I'm not obvious.) Also, happy Easter, everyone!
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Of course you can this club is open to everybody. And hopefully, in due course, you'll learn a bit more about yourself. It's a fun little community, I'm sure you'll get some good advice from everybody if you ever need it.

About being obvious, it tends to be personal paranoia. Sometimes people can notice.. But hey, just be yourself. Over time things will slot into place. See you around .

Also, may I say, your sig rules . It's perfect, cloning is such a lame way of cheating. I might check that club out sometime.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 8th April 2007 at 6:26 PM.

I'm not paranoid! Who says I'm paranoid? Why is everybody looking at me? They're watching me... I can feel it! Don't you see them watching me? But I'm not paranoid!
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Awesome, I commented on your sig earlier, now you've added the G/L Alliance . Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated. I know I can be paranoid. Don't worry. They can't see us :O we can't see them!

Aussi, check your MSN .

Welcome new members!

Happy easter everyone!
    How was your easter? Do you celebrate easter at all?
    Mine was pretty great, got some nice stuff, spent time with the family.
    Yeah and the fact that I wasn't online probably also helped me being more happy since the internet is usually just stressing me out...

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Headache View Post
    Welcome new members!

Happy easter everyone!
    Yeah and the fact that I wasn't online probably also helped me being more happy since the internet is usually just stressing me out...
    Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

Yeah, the internet can be stressful. For all of it's helpfuliness, the internet can also be a bottomless pit of useless information and slow loading times.

Oh yeah Happy easter, and to all new membbers welcome to the club.

VH- Sort of, the famiyl comes over on Good Fridays and we do get a few eggs but I am not that excited about Easter like I am with Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by mikey&fitch View Post
    hey :] im mikey
    ummm any cute boys that wanna... lol jk
    .. so
    1. how do i join
    2. who else loves the new hilary duff cd?
    Quote Originally Posted by shon_taylor View Post
    I want to join.

Im gay and proud.
    =D
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBeforeRotom View Post
    I am not gay, I am bi, but can I still join this club? (Actually, I'm a bit confused... but that's not the issue.) Only some of my closest friends and my brother and sister know, but I think some more people and possibly even my mother might know. (I just hope I'm not obvious.) Also, happy Easter, everyone!
    Welcome all! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Headache View Post
    Welcome new members!

Happy easter everyone!
    I don't celebrate, considering I'm not religious. I did, however, get a chocolate rabbit. xD Never too old for Easter candy.

For easter, i got: A new laptop, and Lots of candy.(which i gave away)
    I'm not a big fan of Candy.
    From my boyfriend, i got: This cute lil Necklace, that has a glass ball on it, and inside the ball, is a grain of rice.
    On the rice, it says "I love My Lukas".
    He got one for himself that says "I love my Timmy".

Easter was awesome.

New.
    1.|2.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

Easter today was tiring. I was at work all day today, and we had a brunch in the morning, and dinner was as usual. Horribly tiring. @_@

Marry the Night

Hmm, don't you ever feel like someone holding you back from things, I feel like it, whether because it costs too much or because of the distant, it just makes me want to scream so much, I am tired of not getting even one thing my way, sure some things I do but they are stuff that aren't that important.

I want to write in the newspaper (Maybe not right now) that I am looking for an expert scriptwriter to work with but I am not sure if my mUm would let me, and it is so ridiculous because I am freaking 19! And I want to get a car but nooo, I need to buy a car and someone needs to take me to driving courses amnd it might be harder for me because I am deaf..>Well I am sick of those excuses, I was not meant to be an animal contained in a house in a busy street far away from his friends, my imagintion should be broadcast all over with a TV series because seriopusly I love to share what I see to everyone...

And I don't want to be in Australia damn it! This drought is annoying, we still have water but I don't wish to be living in Australia if the water is gone soon because I will not live in this country if that happens...

GOSH I've been gone a while again. Howdy do, people. Happy [F]Easter and all that crap.

How's everyone been?

I's been's good's. Bored, annoyed, loved, and writing-blocked.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

A howdy howdy Iota welcome back.

Also, Willows Tara, don't worry, we all want to break free, just keep your eyes set on that future, and tag along for the ride. I know I'm held back, a lot has changed, and I'm just going to pull through. At least this Summer I can finally realise some of my wishes.

As for me, I'm not too bad. Got the Easter vibe in me. You know, just for the sheer me-ness of it all, I have a very exciting dream to tell you about >_>.

Last night my school amongst other people in my life were being used for a re-enactment of the Passion of the Christ. It was like an ultra realistic version, it wasn't even acting, and I was chosen to be Jesus o_O. I tried to back down since to be honest being whipped wasn't my life ambition. It was all so modern though, with the 'actors' all wearing light blue hospital jackets. Then I fled, into a mall. After that I had three witches after me, insistent that I would be executed. I had removed my Jesus beard and hair, and was now on the run from Satan's spawns >_>. Accompanied by my friend, we ended up at a warehouse. The owner was angry that we'd trespassed, but a cow was chasing me, and was about to ram me to death, so I had to run over some cars and peg it. ANYWAY, I finally made it home, and it appeared that the witches were spying on me through an onion, which I had to slice up with my hands and press down the bathroom sink, hopefully destroying it. The witches realised this and warped over, and I tried to close the window so they couldn't get it. Then one shouted 'Look, a hand at the window!'. I'd given myself away. Frantically mashing the onion they faded away, but not dead, merely banished for a small time. Geeze that was one weird dream, I then proceeded downstairs to tell my mum. This is still in the dream by the way.

I DO DIGRESS THOUGH. I had to get that out of my system ^_^.

About Easter, I got an egg or two, but it's not as special as it used to be. Since our family dropped down to just my parents and an aunt, oh and some long lost great cousins, we can't have anyone over. Plus nothing was on television yesterday.. Nothing Eastery, apart from the documentary on Jesus' shroud and the Passion of Christ. I'm still happy though, it's a good few days to relax.

On a side note, Yono you always get LOADS, whether it's a 'small' gift from a boyfriend or a laptop for Easter o_O how do you manage that. Wow.. money must be in abundance where you live. It's good to see you're happy though, and the rice idea is really sweet . Good photos as always, ye big poser .

Aaaand that concludes my hardly worthwhile post. Enjoy the rest of Easter! For those who don't have another week of holidays, good luck with school. And for me, it's Toy Story 2 at 5:35 gotta love those films. Buh-bye!
    Last edited by Nintandy; 9th April 2007 at 1:32 PM.

Page 446 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast