Page 447 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

xD I'll never get tired of your dreams, Andy.

I apologize for being away so much. I've got a lot of important things going on right now, and it won't stem down until the summer - which is when Timmy and Lukas are visiting! ^_^ Speaking of which, Lukas on MSN bought me a MacBook. 0_o Apparently he's gonna give it to me when we meet, but my parents are still very worried about the whole deal - understandably.

It's a pretty cool thing, overall. My life, I mean. I think I entered my golden age or something. Whoo. Stay peppy, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    xD I'll never get tired of your dreams, Andy.

I apologize for being away so much. I've got a lot of important things going on right now, and it won't stem down until the summer - which is when Timmy and Lukas are visiting! ^_^ Speaking of which, Lukas on MSN bought me a MacBook. 0_o Apparently he's gonna give it to me when we meet, but my parents are still very worried about the whole deal - understandably.

It's a pretty cool thing, overall. My life, I mean. I think I entered my golden age or something. Whoo. Stay peppy, everybody!

A rich kid's gotta spend his money on SOMETHING, right? xD

I just bought "Super Paper Mario".
    I'm about to open up the case, and play it.

Later peoples! :]
    ~
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Oh and Nevermore, welcome. Could you tell us a little about yourself? Eg. sexuality, why you'd like to join, a bit about yourself, etc. Don't worry, those are just examples, but it would allow us to welcome you in a much more secure way ^_^.
    Umm...I'm bi, I want to join because I want to talk to others that are gay (or support them) Um, I'm a guy and a pokeshipper but thats the only couple I support that isn't yaoi or yuri. Um, I really don't know what to say, I'm not much of a talker until I get to know people which is another reason I'd like to join this club....is that enough, lol?
    Add me! My name and code are on my trainer card below! PM if you do.

My Easter was OK... went out to eat with my Stepdad's side of the family, then came home and... slept. I tend to do that a lot during Spring Break. But now, Spring Break is over. I actually have to do school stuff now.
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Sorry i haven't been posting in a while
    Mostly i've been going up and down with these high school aplication thingys
    The good thing is i got acceped into the highschool i wanted to get into! Yay me, and practically my whole school, which sucks because the idea of coming out in highschool sunk. But it's ok =]
    Again i apologize for not posting in a while and also a happy late easter to everyone. After mine i trew up the whole day, i ate to many chocolate bunnies.

Welcomes to all new members, the place is getting packed with new people and that's great =D

Edited: I'm bored... T_T'
    Doo dot de =]
    Anyone have msn and want to talk??
    If so here's my email =]
    renato_an1@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Pikaboy; 10th April 2007 at 2:06 AM.

Hi guys sorry I haven't been on either, I am being crushed by stress and painful memories...but no more...and I will be gone for a while as well you see I am gonna get surgurie on one of my toes and 2 of my fingers...so typing will be difficult. I appologize and I ummm...will be back as soon as I can type...I will be active until Friday the surgurie day...and thanks I love this club I can be myself here!
    -Lord Forty Two

Spring break is over for me as well guys! Though I didn't go here at all on spring break, I'm so busy as I never have time for this place anymore.

Message me for a battle, though my team still needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by espeon_155 View Post
    Hi guys sorry I haven't been on either, I am being crushed by stress and painful memories...but no more...and I will be gone for a while as well you see I am gonna get surgurie on one of my toes and 2 of my fingers...so typing will be difficult. I appologize and I ummm...will be back as soon as I can type...I will be active until Friday the surgurie day...and thanks I love this club I can be myself here!

I hope everything goes well =]
    Be back soon 2!

Spring break is over for me as well guys! Though I didn't go here at all on spring break, I'm so busy as I never have time for this place anymore.
    Originally posted by GhostMaster27

That's weird, my spring break just began 3 days
    ago (6days left to go =])

Lucky, my break was over 2 weeks ago....*tears*...anyway how is everyone?
    -Lord Forty Two

Hey. Could I..... ehh...... maybe...... you know.... ehh.....join?

Quote Originally Posted by tuxy18 View Post
    Hey. Could I..... ehh...... maybe...... you know.... ehh.....join?
    But of course.

Ah, Spring Break. :[ We were supposed to have today off as well, in addition to last week, but we came in anyway to make up school because of snow days. suxz0rz.

Welcome tuxy18 this club is amazing...!
    -Lord Forty Two

I've been "lingering" around here for a while...

@_@ I apparantly have no more money in the bank, after having my debit card rejected at the cash register at Target.

On the plus side, I did have enough to buy some new vans, prior to getting to Target

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    an expert scriptwriter to work with...
    I'm an aspiring screenwriter and have submitted film reviews to the paper... PM me and I can send you some of my work if you want! Also... I know a friend who knows the writer of 'Hard Candy'.

Nevermore that's fine ^_^ you seem really nice. Hopefully you'll get to know everyone well as time goes by. Welcome again .

Espeon, don't worry. Painful memories, we're in the same boat there. I wish you the best. What keeps me going is seeing what I have now, and what I will have in the future. A free life. Good luck with the surgery!

Pikaboy, it's odd how holidays vary so much. We get longer Easters, yet then you look at the US with their 10-12 week Summer breaks and then the UK with 6 O_O.

Mythic Mist, vans?! Wow.. that must've cost a lot lol. Evil.. I'm in a similar situation :P my Game Card points balance dropped to zero *GASP*. Okay so it's not as serious, but stiiill...

And Regret, that's awesome. Thanks for putting yourself forward. That's quite a reputation you have in the media ^_^. As for me, I'm more of a story writer.

Wow I managed to give everybody their own little paragraph. Tux, you're always welcome. If you could give us a little background info it would be great . As mentioned above by Pikaboy, it is indeed a nice little community.

And on a grand note, Takuta Nui, I'm glad someone enjoys my dreams ^_^ as insane as they are. It's good your life is blooming so well.

I know I didn't cover EVERYBODY, but those are the main points I could address. Buh bye .
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

:x nin, get your a*s on AIM. D<

iono... xD;

Hope it's not to late, but if it isn't, can I join please? ^_^ I'm a lesbian, kind of... I have a girlfriend, but if she'd ever brake up I wouldn't want anybody else =) So I count myself as a lesbian... And I support gay-marriage and all of those things. So... hi!

I don't really know what I am....bi maybe?....never had a boyfriend...My last girlfriend was one year ago and it lasted 9 months, and I just never wanted another one after her. I'm a boy. LoL.

Hey.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxy18 View Post
    I don't really know what I am....bi maybe?....never had a boyfriend...My last girlfriend was one year ago and it lasted 9 months, and I just never wanted another one after her. I'm a boy. LoL.

Hey.
    I know how you feel, i used to feel like that, I think I might still have thoughts that pop up now and again...but mostly I am okay!
    -Lord Forty Two

Thanks for the response, I think I'm gonna like talking to others like this!

Hey everyone, to all new members, welcome to the club.

We need a new topic don't we? Hmm let's see: How open are you about homosexuality?
    Well I am straight, but considering I have on my desktop is Willow & Tara kissing and the words Homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone, I would say I am pretty much open about it
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Willow: I'm open.
    If anyone asks, i answer truthfully.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Hey everyone, to all new members, welcome to the club.

We need a new topic don't we? Hmm let's see: How open are you about homosexuality?
    Well I am straight, but considering I have on my desktop is Willow & Tara kissing and the words Homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone, I would say I am pretty much open about it
    Um well i have to confess, I'm getting used to hearing it and i'm ok with it. I hear the word and i elaborate around it when around other's like my family. But most of the time i just jump scared when i hear it, usually i just say i'm not gay! I never really came this close with other homosexual people, but i'm getting used to it ^^

Hey, guys...Friday is getting closer....I'll be gone a while
    -Lord Forty Two

Page 447 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast