Page 973 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 87392396396997097197297397497597697798310231073 ... LastLast
Results 24,301 to 24,325 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Thanks! I'll let Willow's Tara know of my announcement so she can add these in!
    the lovers are cute, but I don't like them. I might make my own.
    And just so you know, willow's tara is a (straight) guy >_<

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    the lovers are cute, but I don't like them. I might make my own.
    And just so you know, willow's tara is a (straight) guy >_<
    Actually Willow's Tara is a woman!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Actually Willow's Tara is a woman!
    Nope. I thought it was a she but look at the profile it says male.
    Lovers gona love.

Quote Originally Posted by ele View Post
    Nope. I thought it was a she but look at the profile it says male.
    haha yeah I just looked. I could've sworn he was a she
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

^ Yeah, they're not that great a singers either :P

I think the topic is on the new Lovers sprites that Manafi's Dream is gonna introduce to the club. It's on the last page if you want to see them.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

^ Haha. Well, I think you can request for other Pokes. I'm not sure, we should ask Manafi if that's possible cuz I would like one. This club is great and I think some advertisement would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Haha wow
    None of the Pokemons are in my top 20 list XD nya~
    Don't hate on the poor unliked pokemon. =p
    Lovers gona love.

^ Guys, hate to be a party pooper but try not to get too off-topic. Willow won't like it, you know. But since Pika and Meowth are both boys, I guess it might be allowed.

^ It's alright as long as you know. Btw, Meowth and Pika are both boys. So I was wondering about shipping.

Do any of you ship gay couples more than straight couples?
    I, myself, am drawn towards straight pairing a little more but I do ship a lot of gay couples.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 14th August 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    ^ OOps, I didnt mean to >.< But Pika and Meowth Lovers icon would be cool, nya~
    They could be. But meowth is a cat and pikachu is a mouse XD
    Lovers gona love.

Yah! And the song Cat and Mouse suits 'em well!

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Do gay people ship gay couples more than straight couples?
    I, myself, am drawn towards straight pairing a little more but I do ship a lot of gay couples.
    I tend to do the gay couple more..like Ly-Ly with Whitney and Elesa xD (DawnxCynthia too)
    Not coz I'm lezzie but she suits gurls much better

Silver suits her aswell, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 15th August 2011 at 12:02 AM.

I never understood shipping, really. But if I did ship, I'd probably ship straight couples more than gay couples.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I never understood shipping, really. But if I did ship, I'd probably ship straight couples more than gay couples.
    Yeah? I don't understand shipping either can someone fill us in?
    Lovers gona love.

I know what shipping is, I just never understood the appeal of putting two random characters in a relationship, when it will clearly never happen :/

Ya same here i just don't get if it's like pen pals are something.
    Lovers gona love.

Blab- It's alright, I am just going to have to hope that all of it should be fine

MC- Like Jayma Mays She's one female character who since S2 has been practically hardly on the show anymore, it's sad how they waste her character, she only appeared for like five minutes in most episodes. I like Glee, I really do although S1 was pretty much the best. S2 and onwards does get a bit annoying especially as I said the way certain characters hardly appear. And true how it's more centered around Kurt/Blaine (Who I like as a couple as well) not to mention Santana/Brittany to a lesser extent.

MD- ^^ Will put them once I got the links, or I could just save them lol. Were you able to get any of them animated though? And yes I am a guy lol

MC- Oh I am not gonna get angry if it's slightly topic, and talking about Glee is alright I just meant the one liners and mostly just saying hi with nothing much else. (Since we are talking about homosexuality in Glee it's on topic)

For the topic: Um I guess I do. The most obivous one of all shipping. WillowxTara. I also have shipped the same Tara with Fred from Angel. Oh CynthiaxFlannery I have shipped :P

ele- It's more of placing two characters together in any universe, whether it goes against their character, cannon or whatever. Like say I put two shippings from Buffy, the vampire slayer (And they can get really bizarre, such as DeanxSam shipping from Supernatural I believe). Tara/Drusilla which is weird since Dru is a crazy bad vampire and Tara is a white witch. However sometimes you place things in common like crazyshipping (Because Tara was crazy at one point and Dru was driven to insanity before she became a vampire. So that would be set in the last episodes of S5 if one were to make a fanfiction out of it).

Not sure if I explained it clearly lol
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Blab- It's alright, I am just going to have to hope that all of it should be fine

MC- Like Jayma Mays She's one female character who since S2 has been practically hardly on the show anymore, it's sad how they waste her character, she only appeared for like five minutes in most episodes. I like Glee, I really do although S1 was pretty much the best. S2 and onwards does get a bit annoying especially as I said the way certain characters hardly appear. And true how it's more centered around Kurt/Blaine (Who I like as a couple as well) not to mention Santana/Brittany to a lesser extent.

MD- ^^ Will put them once I got the links, or I could just save them lol. Were you able to get any of them animated though? And yes I am a guy lol

MC- Oh I am not gonna get angry if it's slightly topic, and talking about Glee is alright I just meant the one liners and mostly just saying hi with nothing much else. (Since we are talking about homosexuality in Glee it's on topic)

For the topic: Um I guess I do. The most obivous one of all shipping. WillowxTara. I also have shipped the same Tara with Fred from Angel. Oh CynthiaxFlannery I have shipped :P

ele- It's more of placing two characters together in any universe, whether it goes against their character, cannon or whatever. Like say I put two shippings from Buffy, the vampire slayer (And they can get really bizarre, such as DeanxSam shipping from Supernatural I believe). Tara/Drusilla which is weird since Dru is a crazy bad vampire and Tara is a white witch. However sometimes you place things in common like crazyshipping (Because Tara was crazy at one point and Dru was driven to insanity before she became a vampire. So that would be set in the last episodes of S5 if one were to make a fanfiction out of it).

Not sure if I explained it clearly lol
    Lol stil don't get it but whatever. XD
    Lovers gona love.

Quote Originally Posted by ele View Post
    Lol stil don't get it but whatever. XD
    Taken directly from the Shippers Community FAQ: (A shipping is) "a relationship consisting of 2 or more characters and/or people that is thought to be link romantically by an individual."

Is that clear enough?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

Last edited by Manafi's Dream; 15th August 2011 at 7:58 AM.
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Done and the link to MD's post is posted on the first page so anyone can take a look.

Wow I was just taking a small trip down to memory lane when I was reading the first post lol. My spelling a little worse off then it is now. And reading some old member who is no longer around's post, this guy who's flaming the club and saying it should not exist for the better of the forums.

Riight.. I am pretty sure many, many people would agree after five years this club was for the better of the forums. It's kinda sad seeing some of the other members who haven't been on, or Jasmine for that better (I can't remember if she actually posted here but I can see she edited someone's post on the first page). Makes ya wonder where those people are.

And for those who don t know, Jasmine is an old super admin (Or was it mod?) from here and as applied on the first post, she's the one who helped give me the idea for the club and encouraged me to post it.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 973 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 87392396396997097197297397497597697798310231073 ... LastLast