Page 973 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 87392396396997097197297397497597697798310231073 ... LastLast
Results 24,301 to 24,325 of 33431

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #24301
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Yah! And the song Cat and Mouse suits 'em well!

    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Do gay people ship gay couples more than straight couples?
    I, myself, am drawn towards straight pairing a little more but I do ship a lot of gay couples.
    I tend to do the gay couple more..like Ly-Ly with Whitney and Elesa xD (DawnxCynthia too)
    Not coz I'm lezzie but she suits gurls much better

    Silver suits her aswell, nya~
    Last edited by PrismaticPrincessAnna; 14th August 2011 at 11:02 PM.

  2. #24302
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Do any of you ship gay couples more than straight couples?
    I never understood shipping, really. But if I did ship, I'd probably ship straight couples more than gay couples.

  3. #24303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Do any of you ship gay couples more than straight couples?
    I never understood shipping, really. But if I did ship, I'd probably ship straight couples more than gay couples.
    Yeah? I don't understand shipping either can someone fill us in?
    Lovers gona love.

  4. #24304
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    I know what shipping is, I just never understood the appeal of putting two random characters in a relationship, when it will clearly never happen :/

  5. #24305

    Default

    Ya same here i just don't get if it's like pen pals are something.
    Lovers gona love.

  6. #24306
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,541

    Default

    Blab- It's alright, I am just going to have to hope that all of it should be fine

    MC- Like Jayma Mays She's one female character who since S2 has been practically hardly on the show anymore, it's sad how they waste her character, she only appeared for like five minutes in most episodes. I like Glee, I really do although S1 was pretty much the best. S2 and onwards does get a bit annoying especially as I said the way certain characters hardly appear. And true how it's more centered around Kurt/Blaine (Who I like as a couple as well) not to mention Santana/Brittany to a lesser extent.

    MD- ^^ Will put them once I got the links, or I could just save them lol. Were you able to get any of them animated though? And yes I am a guy lol

    MC- Oh I am not gonna get angry if it's slightly topic, and talking about Glee is alright I just meant the one liners and mostly just saying hi with nothing much else. (Since we are talking about homosexuality in Glee it's on topic)

    For the topic: Um I guess I do. The most obivous one of all shipping. WillowxTara. I also have shipped the same Tara with Fred from Angel. Oh CynthiaxFlannery I have shipped :P

    ele- It's more of placing two characters together in any universe, whether it goes against their character, cannon or whatever. Like say I put two shippings from Buffy, the vampire slayer (And they can get really bizarre, such as DeanxSam shipping from Supernatural I believe). Tara/Drusilla which is weird since Dru is a crazy bad vampire and Tara is a white witch. However sometimes you place things in common like crazyshipping (Because Tara was crazy at one point and Dru was driven to insanity before she became a vampire. So that would be set in the last episodes of S5 if one were to make a fanfiction out of it).

    Not sure if I explained it clearly lol
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.


    Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

    And so the fifth generation begins...

  7. #24307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Blab- It's alright, I am just going to have to hope that all of it should be fine

    MC- Like Jayma Mays She's one female character who since S2 has been practically hardly on the show anymore, it's sad how they waste her character, she only appeared for like five minutes in most episodes. I like Glee, I really do although S1 was pretty much the best. S2 and onwards does get a bit annoying especially as I said the way certain characters hardly appear. And true how it's more centered around Kurt/Blaine (Who I like as a couple as well) not to mention Santana/Brittany to a lesser extent.

    MD- ^^ Will put them once I got the links, or I could just save them lol. Were you able to get any of them animated though? And yes I am a guy lol

    MC- Oh I am not gonna get angry if it's slightly topic, and talking about Glee is alright I just meant the one liners and mostly just saying hi with nothing much else. (Since we are talking about homosexuality in Glee it's on topic)

    For the topic: Um I guess I do. The most obivous one of all shipping. WillowxTara. I also have shipped the same Tara with Fred from Angel. Oh CynthiaxFlannery I have shipped :P

    ele- It's more of placing two characters together in any universe, whether it goes against their character, cannon or whatever. Like say I put two shippings from Buffy, the vampire slayer (And they can get really bizarre, such as DeanxSam shipping from Supernatural I believe). Tara/Drusilla which is weird since Dru is a crazy bad vampire and Tara is a white witch. However sometimes you place things in common like crazyshipping (Because Tara was crazy at one point and Dru was driven to insanity before she became a vampire. So that would be set in the last episodes of S5 if one were to make a fanfiction out of it).

    Not sure if I explained it clearly lol
    Lol stil don't get it but whatever. XD
    Lovers gona love.

  8. #24308
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ele View Post
    Lol stil don't get it but whatever. XD
    Taken directly from the Shippers Community FAQ: (A shipping is) "a relationship consisting of 2 or more characters and/or people that is thought to be link romantically by an individual."

    Is that clear enough?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

  9. #24309
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Erhm hello you guys (:

    Whats the topic? Sorry I dont wanna read alot coz Im doing my requests nya~

  10. #24310
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The House That Never Was
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Last edited by Manafi's Dream; 15th August 2011 at 6:58 AM.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé


    Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon


        Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:


  11. #24311
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,541

    Default

    Done and the link to MD's post is posted on the first page so anyone can take a look.

    Wow I was just taking a small trip down to memory lane when I was reading the first post lol. My spelling a little worse off then it is now. And reading some old member who is no longer around's post, this guy who's flaming the club and saying it should not exist for the better of the forums.

    Riight.. I am pretty sure many, many people would agree after five years this club was for the better of the forums. It's kinda sad seeing some of the other members who haven't been on, or Jasmine for that better (I can't remember if she actually posted here but I can see she edited someone's post on the first page). Makes ya wonder where those people are.

    And for those who don t know, Jasmine is an old super admin (Or was it mod?) from here and as applied on the first post, she's the one who helped give me the idea for the club and encouraged me to post it.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.


    Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

    And so the fifth generation begins...

  12. #24312
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    @willowtara memory lane is so sad for me... I hate it -.-

  13. #24313
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    @Willow - I agree, Emma has been treated badly. She had herself a good catch with John Stamos' character Carl, but the way he broken off their marriage was unbelievable as was the marriage in the first place. I really don't think Will deserves her at all - never like the character much in the first place.

    As for the homosexual couples of Glee, Kurt and Blaine does seem to be the focus point at the moment. I find Blaine to be a great character and addition to the show. He does bring an appealing edge that sets him apart from the stereotypical gay male of many shows and movies. I did kinda root for Rachel and Blaine in that one episode because they did look good together but I'm glad they kept him as a gay character.

    On the other hand, Brittany and Santana really disappointed me. Not the pairing itself, but the way that the writers threw it in as an afterthought. Seem to me that they figured -Hey, let's get the two hottest girls on the show and have them make out. Oh and the fact that this and every other show out there think that only promiscuous girls are either lesbians or they indudge in lesbian behaviour - not all gay or bi girls are like that. Having said that there are parts of their relationship that I will deem as being realistic such as Santana's struggle to come out.


    Btw, I added the Lovers to my sig. How do you guys like it?

    Humans are fragile, fickle beings; our
    hearts change with the shifting of the tides

  14. #24314
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,541

    Default

    Blab- Yeah the same for me, although sometimes it can be fun or revisiting places you haven't seen in years and remembering the past, or watching that show you used to watch as a kid and getting flashbacks (Like sitting down every Sunday night to watch Hercules then Xena followed by Monk and having dinner of nuggets, chips or some other stuff)

    MC- Exactly, she used to have so much storylines like everyone else in S1. She's one of my favorite characters (And I think she's adorable, some may argue her eyes are too big but I like the way her eyes are, kinds of makes her look curious and innocent like a child really).

    To be honest I never saw Santana as one of the hottest girls on Glee. Brittany is probably hotter then her but I see Emma and Quinn being alot more prettier the two of them. But that wasn't the point XD, true on the rest though. I liked Brittany/Artie really it was interesting to see the two paired up
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.


    Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

    And so the fifth generation begins...

  15. #24315
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Your moms
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Am I allowed to join?
    I really want to join this club

  16. #24316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStone30 View Post
    Am I allowed to join?
    I really want to join this club
    Sure of course you can join.
    Lovers gona love.

  17. #24317
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Can I join?
    I'm Bi and this club looks like a perfect place for me to talk with other people.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #24318
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    ^ You can join (:

    Why are we talking about Glee? Theres ClairexGretechen from Heroes..Wish they were together, nya~

    493pkmns
    done these two icons XD nya~
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/jauauw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/fp3v4z.png[/IMG]

  19. #24319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Can I join?
    I'm Bi and this club looks like a perfect place for me to talk with other people.
    Sure you can join too,

    @pikapallyra: we stopped talking about glee... thankfully.=p
    Lovers gona love.

  20. #24320
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Thank you all.
    What are you all talking about atm?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  21. #24321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Thank you all.
    What are you all talking about atm?
    Nothing. XD
    Lovers gona love.

  22. #24322
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Thank you all.
    What are you all talking about atm?
    I think some members are still talking about Glee. I don't know much about it myself, so I've been staying out of it. :3 Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    done these two icons XD nya~
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/jauauw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/fp3v4z.png[/IMG]
    They look really nice! I'm curious what that red mark is on Elesa's face, though. Is she blushing?
    Last edited by Bianca~; 16th August 2011 at 2:44 AM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

  23. #24323
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    ^Same wit' me..bluegh xD

    Shes supposed to be blushing XD nya~

  24. #24324

    Default

    Yay the cat and mouse. Pikachu and meowth. =p
    Lovers gona love.

  25. #24325
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    PPL: Haha, I remember you saying that you don't like it. All I ever see are scenes with Kurt in them, so naturally, I feel a bit of appreciation toward the show even though I don't watch it.

    All right, I thought so. =) Well done, once again.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

Page 973 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 87392396396997097197297397497597697798310231073 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •