Page 10 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601101010 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Lord Umbreon - Heh, I was in that situation not too long ago. Since I had already came out to a few close friends, I told my best friend about him. She said she knew him, because he was in one of her classes, so the next day she just out of the blue asked him if he was gay or not. Needless to say he wasn't, but he wanted to be friends with me. So maybe you could tell one of your close friends who you know would be ok with it and send them to do the dirty work heh.

Lord umbreon Guest

Hmm good idea I know that Aidan - my best friend would be okay an maybe Harry But the Absolutly NO ONE else - sad to be alone in the world....

I haven't been here for quite a while. So I'm lost. What;s the topic right now?
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord umbreon
    Thanx kasumi Christie I'll try that.
    Good luck with that then! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by The_Darkness_Incarnate
    I haven't been here for quite a while. So I'm lost. What;s the topic right now?
    This was the last topic posted..

If you saw another gay be teased about his/her sexuailty would you defend them?
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Lord umbreon Guest

If i saw another gay being teased... That's a tough question... I would risk exposing my sexuality. I suppose it would depend on the situation... Probably not because I'm quite selfish and I'm too shy...
    Last edited by Lord umbreon; 26th June 2005 at 9:59 PM.

Oh yes, and regarding that topic, it would depend on if that person was a jerk and if I was in a shy mood or not... But I would probably end up helping if I didn't hate them.

Lord umbreon Guest

I wish that more people were gay so that it could be regarded as more acceptable. But I'm probably living in the clouds...
    Last edited by Lord umbreon; 26th June 2005 at 10:03 PM.

I answered taht at some point already. THanks for helping KK.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

LU- That could someday be the dream.. You know one of my friends Tahlia told me she knew alot of gay boys bu i am not sure if she was joking or not since i was..
    See I was talking to Tahlia about girls and how no one would want to go out with me then i said Okay Tahlia, gay me up, I am turning gay (I also stole that quote from Buffy in First Date, Xander said that to Willow).
    Wow this club is more active then my Celebrity Club that I made months ago (Somewhere last year). Also does anyone have any ideas for a Banner, Cuz I might make one soon.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

ghostofsparta Guest

I guess I will join this, even though I'm not gay I can still give my support right? I mean I would defend someone gay, but yeah it all depends on their attitude if I find I was helping a mean gay person then no I can't help them. but I'm straight but will you allow me to join.

Defienty welcome to the club ghostofsparta, you don't have to be gay, just show your support, yeah i agree if it was someone i hate ot was completey mean then i wouldn't defend them regardless on thier sexuailty

ghostofsparta Guest

Exactly. Eveb though I'm not gay I can respect that their are people out there that are. It doesn't make a bad difference to me. I can respect that people are gay. I just don't like it if gay people are mean. I can't respect them at all. In fact I would despise them. I mainly judge people now on personality. Thank you for letting me join.

Hey y'all, i wanna join and also i'm gay, i think this club is such a great idea and i wish for it to reach more than 500 pages ^_^

GOS- Your welcome
    Ninetales9- Okay i add you, who knows maybe it could reach that much.

Quote Originally Posted by NidoRena
    personaly my best friend was living with me and i kept the fact i am gay from her..and that i was deeply in love with her.one day a year later i couldnt stand it anymore and i told her the truth....turned out she was doign the same thing i was and that she was in love with me....shes been my wife for almost 7 years now.
    so you never know lol
    I was lookin' at the pages and i came along this, the exact same thing hapen to me, i'm madly in love with this boy but we r such good friends and he knows i'm gay and he is so nice to me and he kinda treats me like a girl but he doesn't know i love him and this has been goin' on for about 2 years, all i hope is that my story is exactly like urs, lol.

Welcome ninetales9 and ghostofsparta, hope you guys have a good time.

I guess Lord Umbreon and ninetales9 time will tell whether the person likes (maybe loves) you. I asked my best friend what he did and he said he waited and watched to see if Jeff (his former bf) had any interest in him and if he was flirting. It is really hard for people our age (teenagers) to come out of the closet and tell the truth. Why? Due to what his/her peers would say.

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

Lord umbreon Guest

KC - I've tried your advice and it seems to be working. We were rehearsing for the shcoll play and i got to see the guy i fancy in his costume which is a kilt! - priceless...

...Well, since more and more people are becoming aware of my bisexuality, it isn't really a secret any more. So I'm in.

harderbetterfasterstronger
    bishie furukawa nagisa
    code geass || breakout

Lord umbreon Guest

Hello digital phoinix I have a question for you all:
    When did all the gay peole discover thies sexuality?

Um... several months ago? XD; Well, I've always had slightly sexual desires for other effeminate men, but I was ashamed to admit it, and then learnt there were others out there, so I eventually decided to confess. Although it was confirmed after I met... JKaizer, at PokéCommunity. So really, November last year was when I discovered.

harderbetterfasterstronger
    bishie furukawa nagisa
    code geass || breakout

Lord umbreon Guest

I discovered fairly recently. It was when Laura (who is now one of my best friends) asked me out last year and it was then it suddenly hit me so I refused her offer but she's still a great friend.

I discovered i was gay like 2 years ago, i knew i liked boys before but i didn't want to accept it because of my family and some of my friends, i used to find it very hard for me to be myself without being girly, so one day i just decided that i was gonna tell all my good friends that i was gay and they were all like "i knew it!", and we laughed and they were all cool with it, even the guys ^_^, so ever since then i really don't care who knows.

Lord umbreon Guest

I wish all gay people could be as lucky as you...

ghostofsparta Guest

O yeah, I remember you from Pokecommunity digital phoenix. Aren't you with Shikon no Tama?
    I'm thinking my friend is gay. Me and my friends have always suspected that he was. We always said he was but we never made fun of him for it. And now he is one of my best friends but yet he continues to say he isn't. But then he has never had a girlfriend and he checks out boys. What do you guys think I should do to help him out? I don't think it is right for someone like him to suffer. Do you?

I have a question for you all:
    Heh, ok. When I came out to my mom she said she suspected I was gay when I was really little, before I can even remember. I remember I had liked boys in elementary school but I never thought anything of it. I didn't know about homosexuality or that I was gay. I think it started hitting me in 5th grade when I thought my teacher was hot. But by middle school I realized what it was and heard all my peers making fun of gays so I hid it. And I planned on hiding it forever with a double life, but my friend of 3 years came to me and told me she thought she was gay and I revealed myself and we talked and didn't think it was so bad anymore...

She decided to come all the way out, she has rainbow stickers and clothes and jewelry and other gay pride things, but I came out only to my close friends, mom, and a sibling. She can't come out to her parents though. I don't plan on completely coming out anymore. I just don't tear myself up over it anymore, thinking I'm defected. o_0.

Page 10 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601101010 ... LastLast