Page 100 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 5090969798991001011021031041101502001100 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Sorry I haven't been here a while....(laziness got the better of me.) Well, Dimitri, it looks like you have three guys going after you. What are you going to do?

XD yea, dimitri, you need to pick. I just need to come up with a (leagal) Plan to get closer to justin
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Milo0tic Guest

I need an advice... There was this really cute guy that I like at my school that I think is gay, why?, because he's like the most attractive boy in the school and he never had a girlfriend, he always is staring at me, a lot, and when I see him to his eyes he gets red, so what you guys think I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri
    Well I want to stick with Blake. Then JM and finally Michael. lol. So if one doesn't work I'll go to the next one. lol
    What if none of them work out?

Milo0tic, Im sorry, i can honestly say I have no adive for you *throws a plan that involved nets, wasps, and sevral illegal weapons* OK, thats not a leagal way to get his attention
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Overcoming the barrier of asking somebody is a difficult thing to do, even I have not done it yet, but there's always hope,
    and groudon, i now it's a bit late, but you could tell that kid you liked a quote from south park (changing morman to gay) and changed words her and there,
    "i understand you're not gay, but we were friends before i told you, but now, you can't even look past my feelings, move on and continue to be my friend like before, manyou need some growing up to do *** my *** (last part optional)!
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Why is it that everytime I post anything important in here, I get blanked, yet whenever there is a "Hey, I'm not sure what the *heck* I am but I thought what the hey, I'll come here anyway" they get about 17 different posts just for them? Thats the advice I want, since I'm getting none for anything else.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    Why is it that everytime I post anything important in here, I get blanked, yet whenever there is a "Hey, I'm not sure what the *heck* I am but I thought what the hey, I'll come here anyway" they get about 17 different posts just for them? Thats the advice I want, since I'm getting none for anything else.

Hunter
    I can relate, you're not the only one who gets ignored under those terms.. ¬¬; I can spend ages typing up a post and planning what to say, then later when i find it's been blantly ignored, i get pretty ****** off. Especially when i've taken the time to provide advice for a problem that "apparently needs attention". I mean why the heck do these people ask "What should i do!!?" or yell "Omg!!111 I need help!!" if they're not going to bother reading what's in front of them.. *sigh*
    I dunno, it could be that some people don't like reading through long posts (if the length is somewhat large) or they don't understand what has been said, or can not think of a "sutible" answer or any helpful advice to provide, and feel it best not to intervene.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

I agree with you both. ALL of my posts here got ignored, save for one. (And only because I lost my bearings in it >>;; )
    I once posted about my principal calling me a *** and another things about homophobia, but soon after some guy was all "lolol i don't knw what 2 do, i lik dis gy ad im al omgomgomg he lukd at me!!!!one!1" >____>;; It's bloody annoying, I can tell you that.
    ...Another interesting thing I noticed is that I got ignored the first time I ever told anything about my life, too. And what make it even better is that some guys that have nothing to post about besides how the guy he likes looked at him get 68 replies. Oh joy.
    I'm now talking about my crush and how things are going out, plus how I'm feeling and the homophobia I hear with Wolf Goddess, my most recent and one of my best friends.
    There's nothing that motivates me much to post here, really. >>;;
    |The Arena Captain! Make way for...

KOGOMI! <3|

~~|As you probably already know, the smexy Kogomi pic is a courtesy of Pokésho. The bestest page on the interwabz. 8D And don't you forget: "Kogomi is the cutest and you know it! >:O" x3|~~

|Claimed Ships: Tails x Knuckles~Knuckles x Shadow~Fleur Delacour x Hermione Granger|

|Currently obsessed with: Eeveelutions/StaffShipping/Kogomi/Dunno KAY?... Because I CAN! :0|

|*~*~Twinage: Phantom_Bugsy~*~*Pair: taitofan~*~*|

|AAAANNDDD... I've claimed Kogomi in the Bishounen thread and Beast Boy in the Cartoon Bishounen thread! <3|

I hope i'm not somebody ignoring them!, look the principal called you a ***, and I reccon he's a *******,
    On orther news, I thinking of writing a fic with lots of pok&#233;mon based on a region and city circut I made up, but I'm thinking of adding a bisexual twist, were the main character is torn between a boy and a girl (alot like me) and wonders what to do,
    should i leave that out, or how does the idea sound!
    Last edited by swift arrow; 12th November 2005 at 12:40 AM.

- Endless Possiblity

Quote Originally Posted by swift arrow
    On orther news, I thinking of writing a fic with lots of pokémon based on a region and city circut I made up, but I'm thinking of adding a bisexual twist, were the main character is torn between a boy and a girl (alot like me) and wonders what to do,
    should i leave that out, or how does the idea sound!
    You know you can just "Edit" your post instead of double posting. Well maybe you might have something there, but i can't really elaborate any further than that, since you were pretty vague, but i guess those interested, will be able to share their opinions if you do write the fic.

I think instead of pressing the edit button, i pressed reply with quote, much apologies, i'll post a rough copy of the third paragraph, it is still pretty Vague, but it's going somewhere.
    He sat down at the table and began to stretch. “O yes and one more thing!” Flora said “Keira and Michael are going to pick up the other pokémon as well!” ‘Keria and Michael’ Ryan thought , these two people had been his friends but never really met, and they had both been at his party last night, the lives of the part in fact. “Do you know what the starters will be?” he asked “Professor Maeby said to me that there was originally five, but two were taken last week.

- Endless Possiblity

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri
    Well that sounds really good for a start. ^^ Also I have been thinking about a fic for the longest time. Since I think Pokemon is full of closeted homosexuals my fic is basically gonna be about gay trainers/coordinators and have my own characters as well as some appearances of old ones. It will be set in the Manga universe though instead of anime. I'm still in the plotting process so the above thing is a lil vague. lol
    That's a really good start swift arrow. Good luck if you decide to go through with it!

Dimitri: No need to apologise. ^^' Interesting fic idea though. Gives me an idea for a topic question.

Topic: Have you, or have you ever planned to write a fanfiction that focuses on or involves homo/bisexuality?

I have been planning to write one for like the longerst time ever, but i'm such a prorastinator i still haven't got round to doing it, the plot and characters are pretty personal so to speak, so i won't be describing it really, besides that i never fully developed the plot either.. So yeah, goodness knows if i'll ever start it.. Lol.

Sure do, yesterday, I wanted to mix the two loves of my life and Pok&#233;mon to great something beautiful, in the prologue, there's not much feature on the pok&#233;mon, but rest assured it's getting somewhere, I hope you will all read it, because I'd love to read your's!
    When I post the thread, I'll edit this post and put in a link.
    Here it is! http://http://www.serebiiforums.com/...06#post2332006
    If it doesn't work, look up "Different Destinies" in the fan-fic section,
    Last edited by swift arrow; 12th November 2005 at 1:33 AM.

- Endless Possiblity

Milo0tic Guest

Even though I'll get ignored by everyone, I will at least post what happened to me, ok, for those who read my last post (coughnobodycough) I saw that boy again at a friends house, he was looking at me again, and we were like 3 girls me (a boy) and him, he was just looking at me, and when he left, he only said good bye to me, is that a signal that he's gay?

I'm not ignoring this post, and I do beleive that it could be sign hey's gay, or he just has high respect for you, if you haven't known him long, then you've got a good chance buddy!

- Endless Possiblity

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
    Topic: Have you, or have you ever planned to write a fanfiction that focuses on or involves homo/bisexuality?
    Hmm. Steelshipping, Airshipping, Palletshipping...then in Digimon my total OTP is Hiroki/Yukio...
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
    I used to have an active fic called Love in Ruins: A Homoerotic Tale of Love and Betrayal, which was about the almost canon ship between Ash and Richie. It got deleted because it got to NC17-ish. LOL *looks innocent*
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

Oh, thatr's your fic that hyperlink in your sig, I'll read it, nothing's to rude for moi,

- Endless Possiblity

Oh, thatr's your fic that hyperlink in your sig, I'll read it, nothing's to rude for moi,
    LOL. I wrote it mostly for fun. In case you're wonder, the Brawly x Morty scene was what it got deleted from the forum.
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

To the topic. Yes. Yes I did. Weeks of planning, lots of work, three chapters and a prolugue, all written and then I got bored, stopped for a while, got writers block, and now write a few sentences here and there. So basically it is on hiatus. If you want to read it, the link's in my Sig, but the main plot hasn't come out yet, at all. You won't even know he's gay until much later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo0tic
    Even though I'll get ignored by everyone, I will at least post what happened to me, ok, for those who read my last post (coughnobodycough) I saw that boy again at a friends house, he was looking at me again, and we were like 3 girls me (a boy) and him, he was just looking at me, and when he left, he only said good bye to me, is that a signal that he's gay?
    I'm not trying to be a downer on the party, but him saying goodbye to only you is no sign at all. I'm speaking to one guy on the phone right now, but that doesn't mean I fancy him. At college, he's one of the only guys I hug, but I don't fancy him. Yes, he's gay himself, but the fact is, we have mutual respect for eachother, so if he only said "hi" to me, which he has done on occasion, and I have done on occasion, it doesn't mean he is gay, it just means he misses people when he looks around, same as I do. God almighty. Once again, not trying to be a downer.

Hunter
    Last edited by DANdotW; 12th November 2005 at 10:07 PM.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by articuno_trumps_all
    LOL. I wrote it mostly for fun. In case you're wonder, the Brawly x Morty scene was what it got deleted from the forum.
    On the stoiry of that guy who said bye, how long has he known you milo0tic (did i spell it right)?
    because if he has known you a while, it woyuld definatley be high respect.

Even if he is gay, it could still be respect like the example hunter gave.

- Endless Possiblity

Milo0tic Guest

On the stoiry of that guy who said bye, how long has he known you milo0tic (did i spell it right)?
    because if he has known you a while, it woyuld definatley be high respect.

Even if he is gay, it could still be respect like the example hunter gave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    I'm not trying to be a downer on the party, but him saying goodbye to only you is no sign at all. I'm speaking to one guy on the phone right now, but that doesn't mean I fancy him. At college, he's one of the only guys I hug, but I don't fancy him. Yes, he's gay himself, but the fact is, we have mutual respect for eachother, so if he only said "hi" to me, which he has done on occasion, and I have done on occasion, it doesn't mean he is gay, it just means he misses people when he looks around, same as I do. God almighty. Once again, not trying to be a downer.

Hunter
    Swift Arrow & Hunter: He knows me just because we're in the same school, I mean he knows my name and my grade bla bla, but he doesn't talk to me and I don't talk to him, that's why I'm thinking that

Me havent been here in ages....been toooooooo long!! *wonders whats going on and what i have missed*

Welcome all new members and aaaaai welcome Maveryck85 *huggles you*
    soo happy that you joined^^

*goes back and reads past pages* ^_____^

Quote Originally Posted by Amberness
    Hi guys, just coming in to say hi.
    WRP- THat doesn't sound good, well don't forget it could also be the same for the other sex too, or the same sex, or the two different sex, sorry I missed what your sexuatily was?...
    hmm I just got an idea, Hey sweetie (Talking to my BF), maybe in that Memebers list you should put up what thier sexuatily is like
    Willow's Tara- Straight
    Kasumi Christie- Lesbian
    Skrusti- Bi
    Amberness- Straight etc
    What you think?
    o_O Wtf?... I have nothing against you Amberness. I respect your boyfriend, and so like wise respect you. -But in the words of Ron Weasly "Bloody Hell.." If you're going to make a suggestion, please try to get your facts straight. Firstly I am not a Lesbian! If anything, i class myself as Bisexual. Secondly, why do you actually think that the majority of us here want our sexualities branded across some message board like the front cover of a magazine? I for one don't, i'd feel a bit embarrassed, it's my personal choice to share the details of my sexuality with others, if anyone wants to know they can ask and see what response they get. I don't see the need to act like we're some 'Dating Service'.

I apologise if any of that offended you in any way whatsoever or if perhaps i over stepped the mark. However, i just feel really ****** off..

On a slightly brighter note, welcome to the club all new members. So glad you could join Mav!
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 13th November 2005 at 8:07 PM.

maybe getting your name branded is extreme, but on that idea, if somebody doesn't know or wants to know another emmber's sexuality to get the facts straight, then there should be something done there

- Endless Possiblity

Page 100 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 5090969798991001011021031041101502001100 ... LastLast