Page 1001 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 33448

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #25001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Well this cookie was stuck for a long time, usually I wouldn't overreact but this was terrifying.
    I was all alone and it would have sucked to die from a cookie.....
    Well now you know why there is someone on these forums named cookies kill you.
    Lovers gona love.

  2. #25002
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

  3. #25003
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Haha could you imagine my tombstone......that would suck (knowing my family they'd be sick enough to have my death)
    Yes I know Cookies Kill You.....but I never knew how truthfull his name was.

    Here lies DJ ******
    He died by choking on a cookie.
    1992-2011


  4. #25004
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    I was going to say something along those lines, but I wasn't sure if it was too soon.

    Has anyone else here almost choked to death? I've never even come close.
    Last edited by Bianca~; 31st August 2011 at 2:44 AM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

  5. #25005
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Haha could you imagine my tombstone......that would suck (knowing my family they'd be sick enough to have my death)
    Yes I know Cookies Kill You.....but I never knew how truthfull his name was.

    Here lies DJ ******
    He died by choking on a cookie.
    1992-2011
    Lol I quoted this, nya

    Btw I uploaded a vid of me doing Osha's voice in YouTube, its in my siggy..what do ya guys think? :P
    Last edited by PrismaticPrincessAnna; 31st August 2011 at 8:23 AM.


  6. #25006
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    zomg what if you really died?!?!?! how would we find out...? D:



    ...what is kashi?

    Kashi cookies? Kakashi cookies? ZOMG DAVID BOWIE COOKIES! (A slice of cake to anyone that got the reference)
    There's a tyrant king with a reptile heart
    And he's started a wave of crime now
    From his ship high above he abducted my love
    For the fourteenth or fifteenth time now

  7. #25007
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    No no, the actual Prof. Dumbledore from the books. The CHARACTER Dumbledore, not the actor who plays him, should have specified XD
    I read something like that once, was like Oo where does it states that in the book/film :P.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  8. #25008
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I read something like that once, was like Oo where does it states that in the book/film :P.
    For anyone interested: It's never stated in the books or the film, but Rowling has confirmed it through interviews.

    She was asked this:
    Did Dumbledore, who believed in the prevailing power of love, ever fall in love himself?
    And responded with:
    Quote Originally Posted by J.K. Rowling
    My truthful answer to you... I always thought of Dumbledore as gay. [ovation.] ... Dumbledore fell in love with Grindelwald, and that that added to his horror when Grindelwald showed himself to be what he was. To an extent, do we say it excused Dumbledore a little more because falling in love can blind us to an extent? But, he met someone as brilliant as he was, and rather like Bellatrix he was very drawn to this brilliant person, and horribly, terribly let down by him. Yeah, that's how i always saw Dumbledore. In fact, recently I was in a script read through for the sixth film, and they had Dumbledore saying a line to Harry early in the script saying I knew a girl once, whose hair... [laughter]. I had to write a little note in the margin and slide it along to the scriptwriter, "Dumbledore's gay!" [laughter] "If I'd known it would make you so happy, I would have announced it years ago!"
    /HP expert



  9. #25009
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    For anyone interested: It's never stated in the books or the film, but Rowling has confirmed it through interviews.

    She was asked this:

    And responded with:
    /HP expert
    Ah! thanks for that, I knew I heard about it somewhere but always better to know for sure ^.^.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  10. #25010
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Celebrity crushes?
    The biggest one is Adam Garcia, although I wish he was closer to my age. He is a professional dancer and actor, but you might know him as a judge on Got to Dance. I loved him ever since Coyote Ugly and I got to see him IRL on the West End in Wicked *fangurl scream*
    Last edited by Meowth City; 15th July 2014 at 2:34 PM.

    3DS FRIEND CODE: 3738-0653-3802

  11. #25011
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    I also like Crispin Freeman and Hayden! *squee*

    Crispin is the guy who done Hideki's voice in Chobits and the dude off Haruhi Suzumiya
    I met him in the expo - the reason why I turned bi..LOL
    Hayden..well everyone knows her
    I saw a autographed pic of her in the expo - dang! It was freakin' $150 for one. Wtf? nya


  12. #25012
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    56

    Default

    My current celebrity crush is Joe Manganiello from True Blood, hmmmm.

  13. #25013

    Default

    As for celebrity crushes (C+P'd from thread):

    Emmett J Scanlan
    Andrew Garfield
    Russell Tovey
    Matt Smith
    Jamie Bamber
    Arthur Darvill

  14. #25014
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Haha could you imagine my tombstone......that would suck (knowing my family they'd be sick enough to have my death)
    Yes I know Cookies Kill You.....but I never knew how truthfull his name was.

    Here lies DJ ******
    He died by choking on a cookie.
    1992-2011
    I would come to your funeral (if I could.. >_<)


    also... meowth city, are you a girl or a guy? I thought you were a girl but... idk

    (remembered something else to say) okay so today I arrived at school and said to my [female] friends "I was informed on how lesbians have sex yesterday " they were totally like freaked out (and two of them happen to be lesbian...) and then somehow the conversation was tilting towards homosexuals, it was quite interesting. I asked why it's hot when two girls make out, but it's weird when two guys do. And hahaha my friend didn't know how gay guys have sex, I told her and she was like "how do you know?" I was like.... no comment :P
    Last edited by BLABO; 31st August 2011 at 10:26 PM.

  15. #25015
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Oh and also for celebrity crushes, BILL FREAKING KAULITZ<3. And maybe Tom, to a lesser extent.


  16. #25016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    I would come to your funeral (if I could.. >_<)


    also... meowth city, are you a girl or a guy? I thought you were a girl but... idk

    (remembered something else to say) okay so today I arrived at school and said to my [female] friends "I was informed on how lesbians have sex yesterday " they were totally like freaked out (and two of them happen to be lesbian...) and then somehow the conversation was tilting towards homosexuals, it was quite interesting. I asked why it's hot when two girls make out, but it's weird when two guys do. And hahaha my friend didn't know how gay guys have sex, I told her and she was like "how do you know?" I was like.... no comment :P
    Meowth city is a girl. I think i regret telling you How girls have sex tho.
    Lovers gona love.

  17. #25017
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ele View Post
    Meowth city is a girl. I think i regret telling you How girls have sex tho.
    omg stop saying that. I already knew, I just had wasn't sure >:/

  18. #25018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    omg stop saying that. I already knew, I just had wasn't sure >:/
    Why would you say that to them.
    Lovers gona love.

  19. #25019
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ele View Post
    Why would you say that to them.
    to whom? my friends? lol because I needed something to start a conversation xP

  20. #25020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    to whom? my friends? lol because I needed something to start a conversation xP
    Um I don't want to know what runs through your mind.
    Lovers gona love.

  21. #25021
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    We really should talk about something other than tutoring people on sex

    Do you guys like to dance?


  22. #25022
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    We really should talk about something other than tutoring people on sex

    Do you guys like to dance?
    But it's such a good conversation-starter.

    I'm hopeless on a dance floor, let alone any normal floor on which I'm expected to dance. I don't even know where to begin. :3
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/x38upj.gif[/IMG]
    All credit for this wonderful banner (and also my profile picture) goes to PPL! <3

  23. #25023
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ele View Post
    Um I don't want to know what runs through your mind.
    you don't have a good sense of humor, and your really negative about everything. also you need to make your posts longer imo, or at least make them less spam-my

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    We really should talk about something other than tutoring people on sex

    Do you guys like to dance?
    what kind of dancing?

  24. #25024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post

    Do you guys like to dance?
    Nope sorry no dancing for me. Maybe if i could dance but iv'e never really tried.
    Lovers gona love.

  25. #25025
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arendelle.
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    I do.. when I'm alone that is XD

    Haha~ I just got my rt Shop closed :P nya~


Page 1001 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •