Page 101 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I just have one question... i know this is rude and i dont want to be mean or anything but how many of gays and lesbiens really have gay/lesbo sex?

Ps. You dont have to answer this question..

Haha, I could mention one person in this club who has had the slightest bit of experience in that area. Haha. Thank you, whoever you are, I'm actually giggling a bit now. You've made me a little laughy.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

KC- Whoa, KC, it's okay she forgot which you were, she thought you were a Lesbian instead of bi, and it was just a suggestion just so new people and all can remeber alike, over thirty memebers is pretty hard to remenber. She didn't mean to sound offensive or anything, and it was just an example and Amberness actually doesn't have the net anymore...Let alone live in the same country as myself.
    She moved yedsterday and we decided to break up because it would be too apinful not able to touch or hold or anything...And in matter of good news alongs9ide with bad, I wrent to my cousin 18th birthday party that gave me an epipany, Kirsten been holding me back and now I am over her.

Sorry missing all your posts, kinda in a rush, especially since the bell just went. Sorry if I ignored some of you but really I haven't, jusgt not sure what to say to that, only noticed KC because she meantioned KC when I was in a rush. Cya!
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

WT: I know she didn't. It was just a spur of the moment thing, and it just really got to me, i feel really bad now and i'm sorry..
    Um, anyways, i'm glad to hear you're over Kirsten now, and it's such a shame that Amber had to move away... =(
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

It's okay, Amber probably would forgive you, but she probably hadn't even read the post, and yeah it is sad, and sad we broke up but she was going overseas and not able phyiscally be there would be painful so we decided to break up, and yeah me about being over Kirsten too.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    KC- Whoa, KC, it's okay she forgot which you were, she thought you were a Lesbian instead of bi, and it was just a suggestion just so new people and all can remeber alike, over thirty memebers is pretty hard to remenber. She didn't mean to sound offensive or anything, and it was just an example and Amberness actually doesn't have the net anymore...Let alone live in the same country as myself.
    She moved yedsterday and we decided to break up because it would be too apinful not able to touch or hold or anything...And in matter of good news alongs9ide with bad, I wrent to my cousin 18th birthday party that gave me an epipany, Kirsten been holding me back and now I am over her.

Sorry missing all your posts, kinda in a rush, especially since the bell just went. Sorry if I ignored some of you but really I haven't, jusgt not sure what to say to that, only noticed KC because she meantioned KC when I was in a rush. Cya!

im confused are you gay or straight?

o.o WT's straight Raikou lover..

Quote Originally Posted by WT
    It's okay, Amber probably would forgive you, but she probably hadn't even read the post, and yeah it is sad, and sad we broke up but she was going overseas and not able phyiscally be there would be painful so we decided to break up, and yeah me about being over Kirsten too.
    Yeah, but hey which country did she move to anyway, maybe you could still arrange to visit each other once in a while at least as friends, y'know just to keep in touch or something..
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 14th November 2005 at 2:25 PM.

traight, you quote my post, which mentioned two girls that I liked and you ask if I am straight or gay? And didn't I say on the front of the club that I wasn't gay?
    KC- Alabama in America, her father got transferred and all, so its pretty far to visist

WT: Er..maybe for some reason RL couldn't figure out you're gender... ^^; I dunno..
    Oh i see, yeah i figured it would be far since you said 'overseas'. I wouldn't consider distance so big a deal if it was like a yearly visit and such.. =\

Hmm, bored. Aww, my crush's friend had a black eye today. He looked so different, and he's so cute, you'd never think anyone would do something like that to that face. Ooh, college is going great. I'm about to drop Art and I'm getting seriously stressed with the whole "college is like a library, so shut up" thing. It's getting old and tired.

On good news.... Hmm, can't think of any good news.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Remeber, for every negative there is a positive,
    today in the lockers i heard some of mine and my crushe's friends talking about the crush behind his back and plotting against him,
    I told him and it caused some controversy but one friend and him seemed to forgive each other, while another friend lashed out at me for telling,
    I realised that i had lost a friend to get closer to my love, but then i remembered that he was being teased, so wether or not I liked him, I would of helped him.
    After this he seemed to make a LOT more conversation with me and did his trademark smile a few times as well.
    A perfect example of taking the bad (loss of friend) with the good (progres with guy)!
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Milo0tic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by swift arrow
    Remeber, for every negative there is a positive,
    today in the lockers i heard some of mine and my crushe's friends talking about the crush behind his back and plotting against him,
    I told him and it caused some controversy but one friend and him seemed to forgive each other, while another friend lashed out at me for telling,
    I realised that i had lost a friend to get closer to my love, but then i remembered that he was being teased, so wether or not I liked him, I would of helped him.
    After this he seemed to make a LOT more conversation with me and did his trademark smile a few times as well.
    A perfect example of taking the bad (loss of friend) with the good (progres with guy)!
    Well think about it, I mean, I always say, I would prefer to lose a crush or a boyfriend, whatever, than a friend, because you don't know if the next day you'll feel the same for that person, and friends are forever, well that's my opinion, but well hehe, it's your decision, and in my personal opinion I think you did the right thing, good luck with that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    Hmm, bored. Aww, my crush's friend had a black eye today. He looked so different, and he's so cute, you'd never think anyone would do something like that to that face. Ooh, college is going great. I'm about to drop Art and I'm getting seriously stressed with the whole "college is like a library, so shut up" thing. It's getting old and tired.

On good news.... Hmm, can't think of any good news.

Hunter
    Hehe, glad to hear that your crush had a new look and you like it, hope that you and him become a couple, at my school everything's so weird because my teacher's are getting fired, dunno why, well I know why my math teacher was fired... because he and MY BEST FRIEND became a couple, she's 16 years and he's 28 years, and when I was about to enter to my classroom both were kissing in the mouth, and I was like, WTF, my best friend with a teacher..., well she only knows what is she doing... this school is getting really weird, btw, the boy that is always staring at me and I thought that he's gay, I think he is, because he's still staring at me, all the time, I think I'll try to become his friend to see what happens. I dunno if I heard wrong or if it was true, but yesterday he whispered me, I love you... but I dunno if he actually said that, I don't talk to him, but well hope that things in school get better for you. Btw I hate chemestry. My teacher was absent like a month and then suddenly he did a pop quiz! and I was like WTF, we didn't learned a topic in the whole month cus he was absent, so everyone (Including me) failed to that quiz...

Btw guys, can I add you all to my msn ??

KC- Good point, Well she also needs the money too you know, besides she wants me to find someone closer.
    sa- Hmm that bad on losing a friend, maybe he will forgive you.
    Hunter- oh I am sorry to hear about him getting a black eye. KIrsten got a black eye once. Lol but it was a fake, we went to Movieworld and they put a make up effect of her have a bruise on her eye, it was cool. We had fun times.

WT:Hm, yeah i guess.. Oh well.

Eep, black eyes..I've had one of them. Yes, some guy whacked me in the eye with a hockey stick! Not intentionally. The worst part was when it started healing..the bruise went a sort of yellowish colour and people thought it was make-up that i'd put on it to hide the bruise. ¬¬; Lol.

Off topicness.. =\
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 17th November 2005 at 12:37 AM.

I got a black eye once too, me and some class mates puls some adults and teahcers gathered for some games on the weekend, and they got out the balls that gripped against those pads and unfortunatley, they didn't reflect and bounced back in my eye,
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

HI EVERYONE!! Last night I went to see Harry Potter 4 witha gal pal! IT WAS SO GOOD!!! I cried, laughed, jumped, screamed, cheered, fainted, and was aroused especially the part where Harry got naked to take a bath. XD Also my b-day party is today!! YAY!! And now I'm being pulled between two guys I like.And they both seem to do naughty and/or really hawt and cute things to me. idk what to do. lol

KC- Ow, that must have hurt, and why would it go yellow when it's healing?
    sw- Ow, that gotta hurt, what did the students/teacher say?
    Dimitri- Hey, that good and Happy Birthday!

By the way three days before I leave, not counting Friday because e probably leave at the start of little lunch and Today's almost over, but I am not sure if I will be on Thursday, now don't forget I don't have the net at home and dunno when so I might not be back until school starts up again which is like 26th January.
    So Kasumi you are the owner until I get back.
    Everyone else's job is to keep the club alive.

Hey, I haven't been here in a long time. School has kept me busy so I apologize...

So the last time I was here I talked about this Orlando guy. Heh... That idiot. Such a horrible friend really... I never told you he had said that he felt 'uncomfortable' with this whole attraction thing and that he wasn't going to hang out with me anymore. He didn't say this to me, I believe he didn't have the courage to.

The guy brought me down so many times and yet I continued to love him and want him. It made me feel pathetic when I thought about how I could desire somebody who wasn't worth the tears, the heartache, the emptiness, the time, the confusion... I hate him and yet I love him.

You remember how I was gonna talk to him? Well yesterday I tried to and he was like, "WTF? There isn't anything to discuss! I don't like you! I like girls! So please stop bothering me!" That hurt me so much, yet I remained strong like always. My life's an act really, always pretending to be happy when I'm not because I don't wanna worry people with my problems. After that he blocked me. It really made me so angry because I just wanted to talk about being friends again like we were before...

But yeah... I finally gave up on him even though I knew I was never gonna receive that same love I feel for him in return. He's really not worth it...
    Hell yeah! =9

By the way three days before I leave, not counting Friday because e probably leave at the start of little lunch and Today's almost over, but I am not sure if I will be on Thursday, now don't forget I don't have the net at home and dunno when so I might not be back until school starts up again which is like 26th January.
    Meh, ok I gotta rush, so forgive me for not 'acknowledging' everybodys' posts. ^^;
    WT, I dunno. To me that just seems normal, if I get bruised really badly elsewhere that's what happens too. =\

Anyways, gee whizz, you're gonna be away for quite a while, but I will certainly take very good care of the club, so no worries! ^__^ *Huggles* Take care Willow's Tara!

OMG! Groudon I'm so sorry to hear about that. Well it turns out my house is infested with fleas!! I currently have 386 bites on me!!! LET THE ITCHING BEGIN!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri
    OMG! Groudon I'm so sorry to hear about that. Well it turns out my house is infested with fleas!! I currently have 386 bites on me!!! LET THE ITCHING BEGIN!!! ^^
    Lol! XD OMG! Thanks for making me laugh! ^_^ I haven't done that in a long time... Hope these fleas leave you alone. I remember when my doggy had fleas, he scratched so much, but it was funny. XD
    Hell yeah! =9

Just want to say good bye and good luck during all that time. Hope everything goes good. See you in a few months =(.

Not much else to say... Things are going ok. I tend to push most people away, and I'm afraid thats what I'm doing to the guy I like. I know he's gay for sure though. Which is a nice change from crushing on straight guys. But yeah, I think I'm pushing him away unintentionally. He doesn't know I'm gay or bi or whatever I am (still haven't been able to figure out what I am). But this month is still really lucky for me so maybe it's happening for a reason, as most of the stuff thats been going on recently.

Oh, I can think of something. I told my dad and one of my big sisters. So now at least both my parents know.

Groudon- Tell him to go to hell and stop being a selfish *******!.........................Sorry, personal issues still working on it. but he an idiot, liar, moron and insercure just because you are gay and he not! Just not mean you can't be friends! Damn it, what happened to the good old says when girls like Liz and Kristen rejected you poteily and you were still friends.
    Sorry still personal issues, sorry.

KC- Thanks, I might be on tomorrow and dunno about Thurday, defiently not here on Friday.

Steely- Thanks me too, cya later. I know, sometimes I think I pulled lie one or two friends away.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Groudon
    Lol! XD OMG! Thanks for making me laugh! ^_^ I haven't done that in a long time... Hope these fleas leave you alone. I remember when my doggy had fleas, he scratched so much, but it was funny. XD
    I'm glad I made you feel a lil better. I wish I was laughing though. XP OOO OW *suddenly bursts into a scratching fit* phew, better. lol Also I just LOVE your siggy pic! XD Trunks and Goten is like one of my favorite ships EVER!!!

~TRUNKS AND GOTEN~

Hey guys. Wow, college is getting extremely interesting. The guy I like commented on something that a friend of mine told him. I liked the comment he made It was great, even if he said he'd pretend I was a girl. Lol, I think I'll leave the rest of it to you lot to guess

Groudon, that's really bad. But this is what I believe: never think you're in love with someone. Ever. It ends badly. You can only love someone if you know them extremely well, and you can only be "in love" if the person returns the feelings. There is no love at first sight, just lust.

WT, oh, I'm gonna miss you. *hugs* Hope you still have fun and luck while you're away.

Hunter

Hunter

Page 101 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512011101 ... LastLast