Page 102 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522021102 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

You''re luckhy to be in college, i reccon there's a better chance of something good happening there,
    so anyways i was lookin at the new post a picture of yourself thread, and being a bit clueless, I was wondering if anybody had a tutorial on how to do it,
    That thread is great because it gives me a different percepective on people, and some are more attratcive, like, umm steely! (nudges)
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

*bows applogenicly* I'm sorry, Ive been busy with my fic (witch comes out in four days [/shameless plug]
    So, whats up?
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Believe me, WRP, college is not so great. Work is a lot better to me now, I love it. And to your other, the sexiest person ever is in my sig Lol, and wooh, Human is coming back soon. Can't wait.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

You *are* kinda cute *cough*

Is that a fake lightsaber swinging upwards o0 If it is, you just got sexy count++ to me 8D

Bleh, Life's been horrible as always. My heart tells me I found the right one for me, but she just ignores me and continues dating this stupid prick that dares call himself human.

Just lovely.
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

Lol, I'm not. Nah, I think that was just a flash of random light or something, but either way, if it makes me cute, then wehey!

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

mastergeorge Guest

Default hey

read the rules! no say gay i thought that was a rule ok! lock this please i don't know why it should be on serebii.net!

Quote Originally Posted by mastergeorge
    read the rules! no say gay i thought that was a rule ok! lock this please i don't know why it should be on serebii.net!
    What the hell are you smoking dude? If your pig-headed brain cared to notice, we got this approved =/ Take your bigotry somewhere else.
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

FB stats.

No say gay? No speak none proper english and randomly tell us in a "non-homophobe" way to close out club. That's like telling the Kirby club because you don't like Kirby. If the club has been approved then nothing can happen. Damn.

Hunter

mg- Go ask Jasmine, she the one who approved of it, hardly doubt she gonna close it. And please, if you are gonna try to be a homphobia aleast speak like an actual person.
    Skrusti- Oh, well hopefully she will come to her senses.

Edit: No one has posted, all well gotta edit.
    Anyway I had a good Drama lesson today, Um today we talked a bit about Homosexuals, Let's see here how it right, I won't remeber everyone word.

Bo- That is gay (I dunno what he was referring to), Then my teacher (Who's homosexual herself) told him not to say that because it was offensive, Bo tried saying that he meant it by Gay- Happy, Miss Mannering had said but now it means you are a homsexual and I said "That was old fashion, come to the 21st century" Courtney laughed and said to BO "Ha you got told!" and then Miss Mannering tried telling Bo that even thought he didn't mean it the younger and homophobic will think it's okay to say and all.

Now my friend Rachel said the only Homophobia in our school are the juniors, Tsk tsk, no wonder why I like my grade.
    It was kinda funny, you had to be there.
    And on Bo's defense he didn't mean it in a homphobic way he meant it in happy or something, so he doesn't mind gays so he's not homophobic
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 23rd November 2005 at 2:07 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    mg- Go ask Jasmine, she the one who approved of it, hardly doubt she gonna close it. And please, if you are gonna try to be a homphobia aleast speak like an actual person.
    Lol, yeah, I mean it's just the height of rudeness ordering for us to get this club shut down in such a way. I'm curious to find out where exactly it says we're not allowed to have "Gay-related" things on SNF. What's even more amusing is that this club is over a hundred pages long, if this club wasn't allowed, would it honestly still be here! xD What a mini-mod..

It's interesting what happened in your Drama lesson, WT. :p
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 23rd November 2005 at 5:13 PM.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Quote Originally Posted by mastergeorge
    lol. It meant using gay in an offensive way, mon frere. -_- Not to be homophobic.

BTW, LOL @ that Maverick guy.
    Last edited by Tropical Spirit; 24th November 2005 at 12:24 AM.
    |The Arena Captain! Make way for...

KOGOMI! <3|

~~|As you probably already know, the smexy Kogomi pic is a courtesy of Pokésho. The bestest page on the interwabz. 8D And don't you forget: "Kogomi is the cutest and you know it! >:O" x3|~~

|Claimed Ships: Tails x Knuckles~Knuckles x Shadow~Fleur Delacour x Hermione Granger|

|Currently obsessed with: Eeveelutions/StaffShipping/Kogomi/Dunno KAY?... Because I CAN! :0|

|*~*~Twinage: Phantom_Bugsy~*~*Pair: taitofan~*~*|

|AAAANNDDD... I've claimed Kogomi in the Bishounen thread and Beast Boy in the Cartoon Bishounen thread! <3|

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius Master
    lol. It ment using gay in an offensive way, mon frere. -_- Not to be homophobic.

BTW, LOL @ that Maverick guy.
    Well that was somewhat amusing, thanks for posting that up TM. Yeah that Maverick guy...what in the world is his problem?.. Man that guy has issues. Most Bisexuals aren't confused or greedy people; wtf..
    -And
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick..person..
    If you continually have dreams about a same sex partner, and you get aroused from it, you are gay!
    Wow I didn't realise it was that simple.. He seems to be a real genius in this field. >>; ..I noticed he can't seem to write a post without swearing all the time too..

Oh goodness.. This is why I stay out of the debate forum.

KC- Yeah that what I thought..and I know, we have plenty of interestring Drama lesson, by the way this is the last day I will be here until I leave for 8 weeks.
    TM- Oh, okay maybe he should come and tell us thought, it was a little confusing/

Mavrick, PLease he is a jerk, no one remebers him? He got banned after I told him off because he was really pushing it and had instuled some of my friends, like he said people who drink and take drugs should die or something.

Hey WT! -Oh cool. ^^ Yeah I remember you saying you'd probably be here again on Thursday, last.

As for that Maverick guy..meh, I've been here since June 2003 and I don't remember him. o_o; -But maybe that's a good thing. He does sound like a real idiot though, he has very strange morals.

Anyways, I guess this will be the last time I see you, until much later WT, so take care and enjoy life...or enjoy something.. Lol. *Huggles* Miss you!

Thanks, yeah its 1:27pm now on a Thursday and I have senior finish, at 3:00pm I won't have any acess to the net until next year or we get a new internet, and tomorrow I will only be (Well we as 11th and 10th grade) here until 10:15am tomorrow. (8:00-10:15)
    And yeah he's not really nice, he usually hangs around the debate room.

This club has gotten much more posts since I was last here. Looks like lots of reading to do. I know a friend that might wanna join the club btw.

No way can this club get closed (expecially seeing as it was already approved).

raz2b Guest

Hehe... Support! I have a couple of gay friends, and I wanna join ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zoids11
    This club has gotten much more posts since I was last here. Looks like lots of reading to do. I know a friend that might wanna join the club btw.

No way can this club get closed (expecially seeing as it was already approved).
    Oh that's great Zoids11! The more the merrier.

Yeah, some people are a bit ahead of themselves and ignorant to that little fact, but nevermind them.

raz2b: Of course you can join! Thanks for your support and welcome to the club. ^_^ Quick question did you make that RocketShipping banner in your sig? It's so cute!

*sigh* I must not be a good people person, because I keep p*ssing off those I love. First the girl I loved more than any other, then the only girl that has really ever cared for me. This really, really sucks people.

Sometimes, I just want to scream, and...I don't know. Suicide seems like a great option, but I hate breaking a promise. Running away from my problems of course will do nothing, because the problems will always follow me =/

The people I met on the internet help alot, but they only do so so much.

I'm unloved in real life, except for by family. I'm constantly depressed, and I just dont know what to do anymore...bleh...

FB stats.

Don't do suicide. That what my best friend did. And no one has been the same since. All you need to do is make it up to them.

pisces_beedrill Guest

well, i have missed alot, if anyione catches me here, i am dead. but anyway. wassup ya'll. good news: new fic. plz read.

anyway, i realise love isn't good for you when the person you love doesn't love you back. took me a while eh?

Skrusti: I'm sorry to hear what your going through. You're right running away from your problems isn't going to help, but neither is thinking negatively. To sort anything out, you have to be positive, and obviously if you feel depressed it's going to be difficult to help yourself. I would try talking about this to someone that you know and get on with; they might be able to help you with what you're going through. Failing that you could always try and go see a Counsellor, who I'm sure would try their best to help you reach a solution and tackle the situation sensibly so that you could sort things out with your friends.

Welcome back Pisces

Skrusti - I understand how it feels when suicide seems like an option. But what can really help a LOT is talking to someone. It may not seem like it would work, but talking about it with someone you trust can really help. It lightens the burden and lets someone help you with it.

I haven't posted much lately. I'll try to post more. The club seems to be slowing down. I think a good topic would help. But I can't think of a good one. Most of the ones I can think of have already been done. Anyone else have any ideas?

Shadow Siren Guest

HI! I'm back! But only for a short time... I can't be here too much. But if you ever want to talk to me, I can be found under the name shadow siren here.

Welcome back Shadow Siren! Nice to have you here again, even if it is only for a short while! ^^

-Anyways..c'mon guys-we have to keep this club up and running for WT! Even if it's just with some sort of..silly topic of something.. =\

Hmm... Have you ever had re-occuring dreams involving the one you love? x.x

I have, sometimes it freaks me out a bit.. >>

Page 102 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522021102 ... LastLast