Page 103 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532031103 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Talking

Have you ever had re-occuring dreams involving the one you love?

YES!! I have a dream about Blake every other night if not every night.. ^.~

I'm not in love with anyone. But I am infactuated, if that works. And, no. I think about him a lot before I go to sleep (not in a dirty sense) and loads during the day, but no, I haven't really dreamed of him much.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

I guess that when your infactuated (if i spelt it right) is close enough cuz i can loose yourself, that happens alot to me,
    I'm actually starting to cry right now, there's 7,8 (not sure) days left off school and If i don't tell my love     Spoiler:
    by then i'll feel stupid for the whole of the holidays, I mean i have his number from a project but how can i just randomly call him in the holidays,
    Like the topic, I stare at him and get so upset knowing that i might not get courageous enough to tell them, uh geez sorry i haven't been here in a while, you can see why,
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Well...I was discussing this with PsiUmbreon, and he said I ought to post it here, so I shall.

I posted some of this on Sin, as I was forced to stop writing my beloved story. I'll explain more in-depth here. (for further reference, I'm a girl.)

My most treasured possession, a 1969 baby-blue Cadillac, was utterly destroyed this morning in the parking lot while I was attending my classes.

The windshield was smashed in, and the tires were slashed. Anti-gay slogans and derogatory terms were spray-painted all over it, including images of crosses and the repeated phrase "HOMOS BURN IN HELL!"

My laptop with all my files were stolen, with my chaptered fanfiction Sin, all my old one-shots, my poetry, and schoolwork, as well as my music CDs.

And as an final encore, whoever did it also peed in the car, as if that wasn't enough.

I plan to file a report and send a sample of the pee, although I have no idea if it's got DNA or not.

The only thing I know for sure at this point is that it had to be one or more of my classmates, as it happened at school and it's fairly common knowledge among my peers that I'm gay. I don't try to be flamboyant, but I haven't done a lot to hide it, which may have been a mistake on my part. Also, whoever did it was most likely religious.

I plan to redo Sin, and I am going to do overtime shifts at my bookshop job to help cover the repair costs, but I really needed to get this off my chest. I'm rather shellshocked at the moment, as I had no problems against religious people...but it's difficult for me to see the good in it when it leads to so much hate and anger.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Christians, but I am searching for something to make sense out of all this.

It's freaking unbelievable. x_x

Holy crap.

Although I notice you said you "plan" to file a report--why haven't you already?

also--being yourself is NEVER a mistake.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I intend to go to the police right after work, but I'm taking time off for school because of it, as I only discovered the car after classes ended (my schedule is a bit nuts) Also, I needed to find someone to give me a ride. x.x

Thanks, though..I don't want to have to hide who I am, but attacks like this do a hella good job of freaking people like me out. XP

That is effing disgusting. I really can't believe they would do that. Shouldn't there be something in the bible saying "thou shalt not trash someones car" or something stupid like everything else in there.
    This is why I hate hompphobic cristians. They do things and then try and say the bible said they should. The least they could do is just say they hate gays like normal homophobes. God, this has got me all mad now. I hate this stupid world we live in. It'd be a better place without religion. For one thing, people wouln't be able to trick their way out of jail by saying they have found god.

Really sorry for you mate, *gives hug*

Hunter ~ Feeling extremely agitated
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Holy Jeebus o_o I feel sorry for you man, that is complete bullsh*t =/ I don't know why the f*ck they can't accept us like the smart people in this tape-damned world. Be thankful that's *all* they did, and that all you lost was material posessions.

Around here, they would've waited for *you* to be in the vehicle, and just total it whilst you were inside. I'm not joking. People are *hunted* for being homo/bisexual around here, and it is f*cking disgusting. I hope you get the ones who did this to you. And try and see if there was anyone who couldn't have witnessed this via window or something.

*tight hug* Stay safe.
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

God...what these people did was just utterly pathetic. What a bunch of complete idiots, their actions were just...not human...why do people have to be so cruel! I'm so so sorry that all your stuff was destroyed...costs a lot to keep a car, I really hope you find out who did this and they get what they deserve. Trashing your car just because of your sexuality is just wrong, no one deserves that... Something that bothers me a bit though is you said your car was in a parking lot, wasn't there any CCTV watching it? >> ...Anyway, I hope you get those people for what they've done!
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

It is actually frightening me, i mean if opressers were right (which i DONT THINK SO AT ALL) you know...
    now i need a hug and reassure myself that bisexuals gays and lesbian everywhere are not going to hell, i wish i had a sign or something.
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

I KNOW. It should have HAD CCTV, but it didn't, because it's a tiny little lot. >< So many things should have been different.

Skru-chan...are you SERIOUS? o.o They'd do that while you were in the car?!? Holy Tape. Where is the area? The Southern states in USA?

Sorry, guys, I haven't been in awhile. Anyways, that is absurb that someone would trash a person's car because of their sexuality. I'm still trying to find out who I am, so anyone who is being insulted for who they are is just like an insult to everyone else that has the same sexuality.

pisces_beedrill Guest

Well...I was discussing this with PsiUmbreon, and he said I ought to post it here, so I shall.

I posted some of this on Sin, as I was forced to stop writing my beloved story. I'll explain more in-depth here. (for further reference, I'm a girl.)

My most treasured possession, a 1969 baby-blue Cadillac, was utterly destroyed this morning in the parking lot while I was attending my classes.

The windshield was smashed in, and the tires were slashed. Anti-gay slogans and derogatory terms were spray-painted all over it, including images of crosses and the repeated phrase "HOMOS BURN IN HELL!"

My laptop with all my files were stolen, with my chaptered fanfiction Sin, all my old one-shots, my poetry, and schoolwork, as well as my music CDs.

And as an final encore, whoever did it also peed in the car, as if that wasn't enough.

I plan to file a report and send a sample of the pee, although I have no idea if it's got DNA or not.

The only thing I know for sure at this point is that it had to be one or more of my classmates, as it happened at school and it's fairly common knowledge among my peers that I'm gay. I don't try to be flamboyant, but I haven't done a lot to hide it, which may have been a mistake on my part. Also, whoever did it was most likely religious.

I plan to redo Sin, and I am going to do overtime shifts at my bookshop job to help cover the repair costs, but I really needed to get this off my chest. I'm rather shellshocked at the moment, as I had no problems against religious people...but it's difficult for me to see the good in it when it leads to so much hate and anger.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Christians, but I am searching for something to make sense out of all this.

damn, that is one sad story. where ever u live, MOVE!!! and only tell your closest friends where you've gone. then act like yourself but never admit your gay because as much as an honest person is a good one, one who tells stuff that'll destroy his life is a fool.

if people accept you for being gay, then chill, if people don't, do not let them know!

Scrap, I know how it feels. I really hope everything goes well for you. Seriously. I'm bi myself and I must say, you should be EXTREMELY careful about this thing. If you're too negligent things like that are bound to happen sooner or later, unfortunately. That's how society is today. Sad, indeed.

BTW, I'm pretty sure urine contains DNA.
    |The Arena Captain! Make way for...

KOGOMI! <3|

~~|As you probably already know, the smexy Kogomi pic is a courtesy of Pokésho. The bestest page on the interwabz. 8D And don't you forget: "Kogomi is the cutest and you know it! >:O" x3|~~

|Claimed Ships: Tails x Knuckles~Knuckles x Shadow~Fleur Delacour x Hermione Granger|

|Currently obsessed with: Eeveelutions/StaffShipping/Kogomi/Dunno KAY?... Because I CAN! :0|

|*~*~Twinage: Phantom_Bugsy~*~*Pair: taitofan~*~*|

|AAAANNDDD... I've claimed Kogomi in the Bishounen thread and Beast Boy in the Cartoon Bishounen thread! <3|

You guys are all great in your own ways and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I'm not sure exactly what I am right now, but some of my friends are gay, lesbian or bisexual and I support them all thouroughly. Keep on fighting the stupidity of some people guys! ^_^
    Yeah... that's all I had to say.
    And homophobes drive me crazy. >.<
    Favourite Pokemon

90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)

clown_buggy Guest

I'll join. In case any of you were wondering, I'm bi.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap

Wow. I hope things work out for you, Scrap. What those stupid little homophobes did is truly terrible and really disgusts me.

Thanks for your support, Zaralt, and welcome to the club c_b! ^^
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

OMG Scrap, your story made me cry. That just was totally... I can't even think of a word for it. I just hate it...

Hey guys, guess qwhat the net is working again so here I am, hmm only three pages since I kleft?

SA- That's bad, try to tell him beforre it's too late, listen to a song that may bring your courage up.

Skrusti- Sucide is never the way out, ever you just gotta get up from your feet and work hard to make it better.
    KC- Hey, good job of the club, thanks

And for the topic:
    \Lots of time, but a week or so ago I had a dream about Tahlia, Jalisa, Cassie.....but no Kirsten! That's good since I barely have a dream with just three of the girls above, it's either Tahlia or Kirsten, solo, or all four of them or all of them not including Jalisa.

Scrap- I posted in your other thread about this subject, but once again it is stupid and gross, no one should be harrassed like that just because they are gay, Hompboais needs to get over themselves.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

pisces_beedrill Guest

what is the topic? i haven't posted in a month. hiding ma sexuality in school. i am on holidays know

Thank you all for the support, guys. It means SO much to me.

Perfect Darkness Guest

I'm not part of this club or anything, but Scrap that's horrible. I don't understand how people could be so heartless. I was working at my Dad's office and was saying how I was pro-gay rights and this girl wouldn't go near me for the rest of my being there. She thought I would go to hell as did a few of her other collegues she happened to mention this fact to. I personally think that it is horrible what they do and cannot comprehend the ignorace. Gays and Lesbians are people also and nobody has any right to discriminate against them.

This is just what the did to the blacks when they were slaves. Society fears difference and that is a major flaw we need to fix. Who cares if someone loves someone of the same sex? What is they weren't Christian anyway? They wouldn't be going against the bible. It matters that they love, they aren't doing anything bad. I can't quote from the bible since I am Jewish and never read or studied it, but would it really say that is a woman loves a woman or a man loves a man they should burn in hell? Is it their choice to be gay or lesbian?

Why should they be persecuted for their choice anyway? People are killed in some countries for this. It's a choice! You wouldn't be killed for liking a color would you? That's a choice. Same concept. It's just that there is so much idiocy nobody can really open their eyes or broaden their horizons to say that it is okay for people like people of the same sex. So I guess that's why I am pro-gay. I personally think that it doesn't make a dime of sense to be anti-gay. Do you even know when the bible was written? Time could have been different. So that's what I think, personally. Take it for what it is

~

What I think is, look at how much black rights have progressed over a few decades (40's to now.) And a few years ago, no country had legal gay marriage. So one day, perhaps gay people will enjoy all the rights that black and white people have now. But there will still be hatred against gay people, as there is still some hatred against black people to this day.

Wow Scrap. That's horrible. I can't put into words how stupid I think those people are, and how horrible I think they are. I wish you the best of luck though with everything and I hope you get justice. No one deserves to be made a victim because of something they have no control over. I hope everything turns out for the best Scrap.

pisces_beedrill Guest

Wow Scrap. That's horrible. I can't put into words how stupid I think those people are, and how horrible I think they are. I wish you the best of luck though with everything and I hope you get justice. No one deserves to be made a victim because of something they have no control over. I hope everything turns out for the best Scrap.
    i second that. but i still say move cities/towns

Page 103 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532031103 ... LastLast