Page 1043 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 439439931033103910401041104210431044104510461047105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 26,051 to 26,075 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    wtf is that? they make a huge deal out of something and then just totally ignore it >:/ that pisses me off. I mean like i wanna keep up with the news! i wanna see what happens to the poor child!
    It is called a hype.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I do like the idea that Storm's family had, though. It gives the person themself the ability to decide what they want and like, regardless of gender stereotypes.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

The idea is nice, we just have to wait how it turns out I guese.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Hi, I have recently come out of my four years of denial, but I still feel kinda uncomfortable.
    Any advices?

@Adalricus, what were you in denial about? I presume your sexuality. Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself. It's always nice to see new faces.

Well, I never really was into girls, and constantly fall in love with boys. i am a boy myself, and now, i do not mind it. but for four years, I told myself not to do so, because of.. well, i don't really remember anymore.. Anyways, I came out to my parents and friends, and they all took it good. but i still feel uncomfortable. And that's about it..

Adalricus, that's completely normal. Many peoppe have a hard time accepting their sexuality, and most take more than 4 years tbh. Just accept yourself for who you are, no reason to be uncomfortable ^_^

Btw welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Hi, I have recently come out of my four years of denial, but I still feel kinda uncomfortable.
    Any advices?
    Congratulations and welcome! I realize coming out isn't exactly easy, especially when you internally deny it, but I'm glad to see you've accepted yourself.

If I may ask, what exactly do you feel uncomfortable about? Is it specific or just uncomfortable being openly gay?

Nyuu~ I havent been here in ages O_O

Have you ever bullied/mocked a gay person?
    Why would I? I saw 2 dudes kiss and 2 gurls kiss before and I thought it was cute ;3 nya~

Wow, I haven't been here in ages either.

Have you ever bullied/mocked a gay person?
    Nope, I don't bully people. Although teasing is another matter.

Btw, new quiestion: This applies to both gay and straight members.
    Has anyone ever been hit on by someone of the same sex? And what have been your weirdest advances
    My answer is yes. One time, a girl flashed me her underwear (panties). She was wearing a thong or sort. I was like o_o; And it wasn't until later that she told me she liked me. Talk about weird.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

LOL when you meant hit, I thought liek.. Bash O.o
    I'd liek that..lol jokes. Does it count when the wind blows their skirt up in my face.. I mean I was sitting down, I told this gurl to sit do..she didnt listen but then the wind pick up and up her skirt went O.O LOL nya~

^Oh right, yeah by "hit on" I mean when someone tries to flirt or come onto you xD

Umm, I don't think that counts unless she deliberately did that.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Has anyone ever been hit on by someone of the same sex? And what have been your weirdest advances?

Definitely in a gay bar on Folsom. A guy hit on me in the bathroom. Cute guy, too. Although I don't usually go for blondes, his tattoos, piercings, and certain objects on his belt made him a lot cuter. Nothing much happened with him, though... v_v'

I tend to get hit on in bars, when I go. Generally older "daddy" types, which is just my liking, as well. But a couple expect me to be fairly submissive, which I am not. I am young (19), but I look like I couple be in my mid-20s most of the time, and sometimes I can even pull off older. It's just the way I look, talk, and carry myself.

And before the "I thought you were engaged?" I'm polyamorous and in a very open relationship
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Nobody of any gender has come close.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Has anyone ever been hit on by someone of the same sex?

No... not yet anyway. I've been hit on by a few members of the opposite sex (which is fustrating).
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    I stopped when I was liek about 12, nya~
    o-o;

I've never been hit on by anyone before, I'm probably too young. Plus, there's not openly gay people near me.
    AS:

Maybe. In high school there was this aggravating kid that was a real suck up. I'm not sure if he was trolling, flirting, or whatever. Either way, I didn't like it.

Honestly, I hope nobody flirts with me right now. I'm asexually oriented to be honest. I'm fine with romance, but the bedroom tango is not a dance for me.
    I am a roleplayer. I have fun hanging out in the RP section of the forums. If you have a problem with that then I invite you to dance forever.

I have never been hit on by anybody. I don't know what there is about me that other people don't like. Maybe I talk to much? Maybe I don't? Anyways, I do not want to know. I'll just let things go the way they want when it comes to love

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Has anyone ever been hit on by someone of the same sex? And what have been your weirdest advances
    No, not properly. Guys have done it in a joking kind of way, while I haven't conversed with girls in a while. Still, when I did, none hit on me.

Hmm, I've been visiting here for about 6 months now. Waiting for the right moment to say something.
    I'm female and 18 years old. About 4 years ago I started feeling differently about females. For 2 years (2009-2010) I was in a relationship with a male. Being the typical heart broken girl I decided I just would not look anymore.

About two months ago this girl came into my life and I have not been more certain about anything before. It is like, indescribable. Of course it is some internet thing - met through Pokemon (amazing hey!) but yes, we skype everyday, call eachother everyday for hours. She is coming to visit me in like 60 hours. Staying at my house for 6 days, 5 nights. So I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself.

Any ideas for me doing something completely amazing for her?

If I were you, I would not exactly go all-out. Even if you're head over heels, you have to be yourself. There's plenty of time for you to be amazing later on. For now, just be you.

Oh wait...

Nothing impresses the ladies more than being yourself

Okay so just be myself and don't go all out. Thank you both!

Page 1043 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 439439931033103910401041104210431044104510461047105310931143 ... LastLast