Page 1043 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 439439931033103910401041104210431044104510461047105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 26,051 to 26,075 of 33422

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Has anyone ever been hit on by someone of the same sex?

Maybe. In high school there was this aggravating kid that was a real suck up. I'm not sure if he was trolling, flirting, or whatever. Either way, I didn't like it.

Honestly, I hope nobody flirts with me right now. I'm asexually oriented to be honest. I'm fine with romance, but the bedroom tango is not a dance for me.
    I am a roleplayer. I have fun hanging out in the RP section of the forums. If you have a problem with that then I invite you to dance forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    o-o;
    Problem? XD nya~

I have never been hit on by anybody. I don't know what there is about me that other people don't like. Maybe I talk to much? Maybe I don't? Anyways, I do not want to know. I'll just let things go the way they want when it comes to love

You break the Ace of Hearts,
    but break too much.
    Hearts that cannot be refused,
    on your watch.
    Break the Ace of Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Has anyone ever been hit on by someone of the same sex? And what have been your weirdest advances
    No, not properly. Guys have done it in a joking kind of way, while I haven't conversed with girls in a while. Still, when I did, none hit on me.

Hmm, I've been visiting here for about 6 months now. Waiting for the right moment to say something.
    I'm female and 18 years old. About 4 years ago I started feeling differently about females. For 2 years (2009-2010) I was in a relationship with a male. Being the typical heart broken girl I decided I just would not look anymore.

About two months ago this girl came into my life and I have not been more certain about anything before. It is like, indescribable. Of course it is some internet thing - met through Pokemon (amazing hey!) but yes, we skype everyday, call eachother everyday for hours. She is coming to visit me in like 60 hours. Staying at my house for 6 days, 5 nights. So I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself.

Any ideas for me doing something completely amazing for her?

If I were you, I would not exactly go all-out. Even if you're head over heels, you have to be yourself. There's plenty of time for you to be amazing later on. For now, just be you.

Nothing impresses the ladies more than being yourself

Okay so just be myself and don't go all out. Thank you both!

Yes. Infrequently. And mostly as a joke.

I mean, it's not like I expect anything else. Socializing in university and having somebody make a pass at you while surrounded by die-hard heteros with their own notions of exactly what your sexual orientation is for? Yeah, no.

The question has an easy answer.....yes (and no I'm not going into detail ).

Hey Bambi.....I don't know you but hi. Nice stories....my favorite is the second one purely because Spice Girls are amazing.

Also I've made a very odd observation....lately I am much more into bisexual men than gay men. Even if the gay guy is more masculine I still tend to drift to bis.....it's wierd cause I have no idea why.
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 7th November 2011 at 9:24 AM.

Wow.. Cool stories, bro.

Also; I have a crush on Eric Nortman from True Blood :P

Topic- Hm not really, once a drunk guy either mistook me for a girl, or was actually bisexual himself (Long story cut short. It was 3am and I was with my sister and cousins after a nightclub, a drunk guy comes up and flirts with my sister and then me, and I had long hair. So either thought I was a girl or bisexual, or just drunk haha, hilarious story) but other then that I haven't had a gay guy flirt or hit on me. Then again the only gay guys I know of are my cousin and his boyfriend (And I am sure his boyfriend knows if he disrespects my cousin like that it won't matter his sexuality, I will give him.. well not a punch since he's not exactly scrawny lol, but tell him if he does it again I won't be Mr. Nice guy, but I don't think he does that).

Soccer- Yeah being yourself is pretty much all you can do, I am sure she will love you anyways.

dj- Guess it's just the way it is, a bit odd indeed, but maybe it's like how some guys like or even turned on by lesbians, or vice versa with girls (I am sure there are some who are like that.), but instead it's bisexual.

Haven't posted for a little while, sorry for that. Not really much news.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    dj- Guess it's just the way it is, a bit odd indeed, but maybe it's like how some guys like or even turned on by lesbians, or vice versa with girls (I am sure there are some who are like that.), but instead it's bisexual.

Haven't posted for a little while, sorry for that. Not really much news.
    Yah it indeed is bizarre...you could be right though.

You haven't been here for a long time...welcome back!

Dj are you bisexual or gay?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I am %100 gay......that's why I find this whole thing wierd.
    Maybe I just need help lol

One of my friends told me today that almost every god damn hot boy she knows, is gay.
    For me, it is the oposite, they don't excist! xD
    I envy her...

You break the Ace of Hearts,
    but break too much.
    Hearts that cannot be refused,
    on your watch.
    Break the Ace of Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    I am %100 gay......that's why I find this whole thing wierd.
    Maybe I just need help lol
    Hmm if you where Bi I could have known the answer but NVM .
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Maybe you just rushed a little in finding your sexuality and labeling yourself? Sexuality is and always has been a fluid spectrum. Maybe, subconsciously, part of you is wanting you to step back and truly explore where on the sexuality spectrum between bisexual and gay you are.

I know that must sound weird from the essentially 99% gay guy who really gets around. And by really gets around I mean has a lot of relations with multiple men.

testing...

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
    Maybe you just rushed a little in finding your sexuality and labeling yourself? Sexuality is and always has been a fluid spectrum. Maybe, subconsciously, part of you is wanting you to step back and truly explore where on the sexuality spectrum between bisexual and gay you are.

I know that must sound weird from the essentially 99% gay guy who really gets around. And by really gets around I mean has a lot of relations with multiple men.
    Yah I would understand if I was atracted to women....but I'm not it's bi guys. They are still men.
    And I still am attracted to gay guys, just not as much.

Yah I would understand if I was atracted to women....but I'm not it's bi guys. They are still men.
    And I still am attracted to gay guys, just not as much.
    Do you think maybe you like bi guys becuase you're attracted to "straight" men?

Obviously, bisexual men aren't straight, but they do have "heterosexual" relationships but are also available for gay relationships, which might make them more attractive, depending on what kinds of traits you like in a partner.

That's actually exactly what I thought.
    Thanks guys.

I'm gonna go see the movies tonight....just thought I'd say that

That's actually exactly what I thought.
    Thanks guys.

I'm gonna go see the movies tonight....just thought I'd say that
    What movie?

Puss n' Boots.
    I'm seeing it with my fam, so that makes up for it being a childish kitty movie.

Puss n' Boots.
    I'm seeing it with my fam, so that makes up for it being a childish kitty movie.
    aww thats cute :P the other day i saw in time because the lady at the ticket booth wouldn't let me in to see paranormal activity III cause my parents weren't with me, i was with my friends mom though!!! I was so mad. If i were to rate in time on a scale from one to ten i would give it a... 5. it was a pretty bad movie

Page 1043 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 439439931033103910401041104210431044104510461047105310931143 ... LastLast