Page 1044 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 449449941034104010411042104310441045104610471048105410941144 ... LastLast
Results 26,076 to 26,100 of 33474

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Tyranitar- That is true, maybe they won't or even notice/care about it. There has been tons of times when I am afraid of doing or saying something that could be a big deal, and turns out to be no problem
    Only fear, fear itself.

That can actually be another topic: Do you think you could be friends with a Christian, or anyone who disagrees with homosexuality? (Provided they don't kill or bash one up), I mean there are some I am sure that won't always try to change your opinion or ways. because they understand.
    No idea, never met someone like that. :P Might be harder to get to a friendship if I know before hand then if we are already friends.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Tyranitar- Yeah I mean I knew they would be against Gay marriage and probably believe it's a sin, but I still gave it a shot and once you get passed the opinion on Homosexuality the people in my church are quite decent people. The least likely people to backstab me, hurt me, pretend we are friends and then act disgusted when I even ask the question, or go around hurting my friends and telling them they had no friends causing them to run off to some country where I cannot say I am sorry for our previous fight.

Sorry referring to my past, I am not saying all Christians are good and all, there's some people in the church that I don't too well, feel a little awkward to (Only one person, long story) but yeah, I mean once you get to know them they are rather nice people who have changed my life. And I can learn to accept their flaws and opinions if they are willing to accept mine. The thing is people also judge Christians much as they judge Homosexuals and the rest of the world, yes Christians are the worse when it comes to it but not everyone is the same.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    That can actually be another topic: Do you think you could be friends with a Christian, or anyone who disagrees with homosexuality? (Provided they don't kill or bash one up), I mean there are some I am sure that won't always try to change your opinion or ways. because they understand.
    Well I was a christian, and kicked out (disfellowshipped) for being gay.......not a single one talks to me, it's kinda sad. But I'm sure not all christians are like that.
    Blorp

Tyranitar- That is true, maybe they won't or even notice/care about it. There has been tons of times when I am afraid of doing or saying something that could be a big deal, and turns out to be no problem.

I kinda hide it up that im bi, because I already have to deal with the whole immigration, irish stereotypes and jewish stereotypes, and I cant take on bi stereotypes, but I have a small group of friends, who suspect it already, but they are jewish anyways, grr im confusing!!!

Depends what type of Christian you're talking about (Catholic or Protestant?). I personally haven't ever come across any strict catholic Christians in my own country. If they were too religious, then I probably couldn't be friends with them (being an Protestant Christian/Atheist gay person:P). I'd be encouraged to debate with them, but it probably wouldn't end well. I know a fair few religious people (not strict Christians, but they still go to church/sunday school/read the bible) who are friends, and accept me for being gay.

I probably couldn't befriend a homophobic person either. If it was someone who felt disgusted by the sexual act, but didn't have a problem with the concept itself, then yeah, that's understandable. However, if it was somebody who disagreed with the concept of homosexuality as a whole, and was vocal about it, then no, I probably couldn't befriend them (I'd probably get locked into a debate, and try to convince them otherwise).
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 14th November 2011 at 1:06 AM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

My crush stuck a piece of tape with "Kiss me" on it on my back today.

TOO MANY MIXED MESSAGES! D:

I have been scrutinized. Alot of people dont even know im apart of this, but on xats, just calling me fa* and worse, alot of people are mean, my question for the group is:

Have you been at deaths door for being gay/bi/lesbo etc.

To answer, just a few minutes ago this happened on a xat, I talked to my parents, and even told them I almost chocked myself. Have you ever been this way?

Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Have you been at deaths door for being gay/bi/lesbo etc.

To answer, just a few minutes ago this happened on a xat, I talked to my parents, and even told them I almost chocked myself. Have you ever been this way?
    Not as a direct result of being gay, no. I've had my problems with my sexuality, but I've been blessed in that the people around me generally support me.

For other reasons.. yes.

I was beaten up for being gay....but not close enough to kill me thank goodness.

Although if you include suicide because of that sort of thing....then I've been close I guess.
    Blorp

Nope never, mainly because nobody know I am bi :P, even if they did... come at me braw.

Today at school, we had an assignment where ew could use whatever theme we wanted.
    Me and my best friend made a presentationabout Stalking.
    We're good at that, and spent most of the day stalking this insainly hot guy she likes.
    we took lots of pictures without him knowing, and made a quite good presentation.

Is it kinda weird that we like the same guy?
    Last edited by Schade; 15th November 2011 at 5:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Is it kinda weird that we like the same guy?
    No, but the stalking certainly is. O_O

> No, but the stalking certainly is. O_O

This.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    No, but the stalking certainly is. O_O
    Was about to say the same ..

................. I have weird friends, okey?
    And you are wh you accociate with.
    Aka: I'm a stalker, nice to meet you.

Besides, the teacher approved x)

Was this like, serious stalking? Or purely for this assignment? 'Cause real stalking is bad. Don't do it. Just stare at them as they walk past and take a picture of your friend, just as they happen to walk by. "Oh, I'm sorry you accidentally got in this picture, but my friend looks really hot, so she wants me to keep it!"

This is not me supporting subtle stalking in any way what so ever.
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Jumping on board here. Twilight sucks, yada yada... Stalking is creepy, blah blah...

Do you think you could be friends with a Christian, or anyone who disagrees with homosexuality?

Honestly, no. I don't care what religion you are, but if you have a problem with me being gay, then that would be the same as a racist having a problem with a black person. So definately no. Accept me as I am or not at all, plain and simple.

A couple of good friends of mine, who are also gay, have gotten into "real" stalking people they really like (getting their personal info, timetables, finding out where they go etc..) - it's just a bad situation waiting to happen.

I've never been on "death's door" for being gay. I've struggled to deal with it at first, and I did go through a phase of pretty bad depression a couple of years ago, but other things contributed to that too. I'm completely over it now.
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 16th November 2011 at 11:12 PM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

I flew all the way to Australia to escape from all the 'gay-ignorance' aspects of my culture. it seems pretty okay here. Most people i associate with do not have a religion, and it is interesting how little you really care about stereotypes (especially the ones based on sexuality) when you are not bound by religious beliefs. I have met people here who are not really okay with homosexuality, but they never go all the way out to voice their opinion.

The other day one of my house-mates (male) met these lesbian couple at the pub. He had a long chat with one of them and got her phone number inthe end. On the way home we were joking about how pointless it was. He jokingly said that he might be able to convert them, and then went all serious and said, 'it's all for the good cause!".

That was the only time I have ever heard anything remotely un-gay-friendly from anyone here. but then I only mix in a very small community.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerInTheDark View Post
    Do you think you could be friends with a Christian, or anyone who disagrees with homosexuality?
    Why is being Christian even lumped into this question? You're placing them all together, that isn't cool or right at all. There are gay Christians that exist too. Now concerning wanting to be the friend of someone who disagrees with me being gay, I simply wouldn't do it. I have no need to place myself with someone who I personally don't feel comfortable with or won't accept me. It's just unnecessary.

Although, I do happen to have a huge religious friend of mine. He's a real nice guy, although our points of view differ on a lot of things. Although we're still able to talk and hang out with each other, we just tend to naturally step away from the questions that could make things heated. (Although I I don't hang out with him very often.) He has no problem with me being gay, he just feels that I shouldn't have the right to marry. I quickly told him to get over it because there's no way our laws in Canada would get reversed. First and last time it ever came up.

Also on a completely unrelated note, although I doubt many people in this club have this taste in men, this video is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
    It's pretty awesome ahaha. Here!
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 17th November 2011 at 6:15 AM.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    I flew all the way to Australia to escape from all the 'gay-ignorance' aspects of my culture. it seems pretty okay here. Most people i associate with do not have a religion, and it is interesting how little you really care about stereotypes (especially the ones based on sexuality) when you are not bound by religious beliefs. I have met people here who are not really okay with homosexuality, but they never go all the way out to voice their opinion.

The other day one of my house-mates (male) met these lesbian couple at the pub. He had a long chat with one of them and got her phone number inthe end. On the way home we were joking about how pointless it was. He jokingly said that he might be able to convert them, and then went all serious and said, 'it's all for the good cause!".

That was the only time I have ever heard anything remotely un-gay-friendly from anyone here. but then I only mix in a very small community.
    It seems you're not in my hometown if people tolerate it.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

@shac that seems pretty darn wierd, but I've heard wierder so I can't say much

@Moogles4ever Bearforce1 is the funniest thing ever, It's my dirty pleasure

@power the world is a big place, and views differ from town to town. I know because my town HATES gays, but litterally an hour drive away it is much more excepting.
    Blorp

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    @power the world is a big place, and views differ from town to town. I know because my town HATES gays, but litterally an hour drive away it is much more excepting.
    Do you mean accepting?
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

This club is utterly disgusting. This should be shut down, and all members should be banned.

My friend said lots of kinda disturbing things about the guy she like.
    I didn't find it all so disturbing, as I kinda like him as well.
    But she can have him. Besides, It is cute discussing disturbing, creepy things with her

Page 1044 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 449449941034104010411042104310441045104610471048105410941144 ... LastLast