Page 1044 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 449449941034104010411042104310441045104610471048105410941144 ... LastLast
Results 26,076 to 26,100 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #26076
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,545

    Default

    Topic- Hm not really, once a drunk guy either mistook me for a girl, or was actually bisexual himself (Long story cut short. It was 3am and I was with my sister and cousins after a nightclub, a drunk guy comes up and flirts with my sister and then me, and I had long hair. So either thought I was a girl or bisexual, or just drunk haha, hilarious story) but other then that I haven't had a gay guy flirt or hit on me. Then again the only gay guys I know of are my cousin and his boyfriend (And I am sure his boyfriend knows if he disrespects my cousin like that it won't matter his sexuality, I will give him.. well not a punch since he's not exactly scrawny lol, but tell him if he does it again I won't be Mr. Nice guy, but I don't think he does that).

    Soccer- Yeah being yourself is pretty much all you can do, I am sure she will love you anyways.

    dj- Guess it's just the way it is, a bit odd indeed, but maybe it's like how some guys like or even turned on by lesbians, or vice versa with girls (I am sure there are some who are like that.), but instead it's bisexual.


    Haven't posted for a little while, sorry for that. Not really much news.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.


    Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

    And so the fifth generation begins...

  2. #26077
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    dj- Guess it's just the way it is, a bit odd indeed, but maybe it's like how some guys like or even turned on by lesbians, or vice versa with girls (I am sure there are some who are like that.), but instead it's bisexual.


    Haven't posted for a little while, sorry for that. Not really much news.
    Yah it indeed is bizarre...you could be right though.

    You haven't been here for a long time...welcome back!


  3. #26078
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Dj are you bisexual or gay?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  4. #26079
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    I am %100 gay......that's why I find this whole thing wierd.
    Maybe I just need help lol


  5. #26080
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    One of my friends told me today that almost every god damn hot boy she knows, is gay.
    For me, it is the oposite, they don't excist! xD
    I envy her...

  6. #26081
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    I am %100 gay......that's why I find this whole thing wierd.
    Maybe I just need help lol
    Hmm if you where Bi I could have known the answer but NVM .
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  7. #26082
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    mostly in my mind
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Maybe you just rushed a little in finding your sexuality and labeling yourself? Sexuality is and always has been a fluid spectrum. Maybe, subconsciously, part of you is wanting you to step back and truly explore where on the sexuality spectrum between bisexual and gay you are.

    I know that must sound weird from the essentially 99% gay guy who really gets around. And by really gets around I mean has a lot of relations with multiple men.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!


    Oh wait...

  8. #26083
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    716

    Default

    testing...

    3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

  9. #26084
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
    Maybe you just rushed a little in finding your sexuality and labeling yourself? Sexuality is and always has been a fluid spectrum. Maybe, subconsciously, part of you is wanting you to step back and truly explore where on the sexuality spectrum between bisexual and gay you are.

    I know that must sound weird from the essentially 99% gay guy who really gets around. And by really gets around I mean has a lot of relations with multiple men.
    Yah I would understand if I was atracted to women....but I'm not it's bi guys. They are still men.
    And I still am attracted to gay guys, just not as much.


  10. #26085
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where Ever You Are
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Yah I would understand if I was atracted to women....but I'm not it's bi guys. They are still men.
    And I still am attracted to gay guys, just not as much.
    Do you think maybe you like bi guys becuase you're attracted to "straight" men?

    Obviously, bisexual men aren't straight, but they do have "heterosexual" relationships but are also available for gay relationships, which might make them more attractive, depending on what kinds of traits you like in a partner.

  11. #26086
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    That's actually exactly what I thought.
    Thanks guys.

    I'm gonna go see the movies tonight....just thought I'd say that


  12. #26087
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    That's actually exactly what I thought.
    Thanks guys.

    I'm gonna go see the movies tonight....just thought I'd say that
    What movie?

  13. #26088
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Puss n' Boots.
    I'm seeing it with my fam, so that makes up for it being a childish kitty movie.


  14. #26089
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Puss n' Boots.
    I'm seeing it with my fam, so that makes up for it being a childish kitty movie.
    aww thats cute :P the other day i saw in time because the lady at the ticket booth wouldn't let me in to see paranormal activity III cause my parents weren't with me, i was with my friends mom though!!! I was so mad. If i were to rate in time on a scale from one to ten i would give it a... 5. it was a pretty bad movie

  15. #26090
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Puss in Boots was awesome! I say that because he's my favorite character from Shrek and I would have gone to see the movie no matter what it was about, but still. It's whatever.

    @BLABO: Paranormal Activity 3 was pretty good. It was damn scary and it definitely deserved its rating. Don't feel too bad though.


  16. #26091
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Puss N Boots was a waste of time and money....seriously bad
    But at least got family time


  17. #26092
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Jeez, I didn't know there was a Paranormal Activity II, much less III.. nor did I know there was a movie about Puss N Boots.

    I live under a rock when it comes to entertainment. Unless it's theatre.



  18. #26093
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    mostly in my mind
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    The scariest thing about Paranormal Activity (I have only seen the first one) was the horrible acting.

    Speaking of horrible acting, that's part of why I consider Twilight a horror move the other parts are horrible storyline and horrible base material.

    I recently saw Thor, and I must say, I'd dwelt on all that Marvel had done wrong with Thor as compared to my Norse mythology (I am an Irish Pagan, after all), especially with his hair and parts of his personality, but I had forgotten how much they had gotten right. From the Jotuns, Asgard, Midgard, even to some extent how they did Loki (although the villain thing irks me still), was fairly accurate. They actually described the hammer as Mjollnir, and had a very creative explanation for the realms. Overall, as a big mythology buff in general, I liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!


    Oh wait...

  19. #26094
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    Puss in Boots was awesome! I say that because he's my favorite character from Shrek and I would have gone to see the movie no matter what it was about, but still. It's whatever.
    He's cute when he was fat ;3 His my fave character in that movie hehe! nya~

  20. #26095
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tanning in Mossdeep (GMT+0)
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post

    Speaking of horrible acting, that's part of why I consider Twilight a horror move the other parts are horrible storyline and horrible base material.
    Reduced me to tears. The Twilight series is a brilliant frnchise, though I agree that the movies are not as good, especially compared to the books. It has a gret storyline, man -_- I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn... part one :3
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

  21. #26096
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    mostly in my mind
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    I've read the books, watched the initial two movies. I dislike it quite a bit. The only reason I suffered through the films I did watch was because of a guy I had been dating.

    I have not only read the books, I read books multiple times. The first time, they held some interest. But as you re-read, you see every error in her storytelling and blatant grammatical errors, as well as a noticeable lack of substance. The themes seem to be that if you're beautiful, everything falls into place for them. Any flaws in Bella are merely informed ones, and never actually stands in her way of doing exactly what she wants. She emerges from anything and everything virtually unscathed, and everyone loves her. The only people who seem to hate her were a couple girls from school and the three "evil" vampires from the first book who had the nerve to actually behave like vampires. And it's strongly implied that Laurent only did the spying he did as a last favor of sorts to Victoria. Even the Volturi don't hate Bella. In fact, they want her, to use her wonderful gifts for their own ends.

    tl;dr:
    bad writing, non-credible protagonist
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!


    Oh wait...

  22. #26097
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tanning in Mossdeep (GMT+0)
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
    I've read the books, watched the initial two movies. I dislike it quite a bit. The only reason I suffered through the films I did watch was because of a guy I had been dating.

    I have not only read the books, I read books multiple times. The first time, they held some interest. But as you re-read, you see every error in her storytelling and blatant grammatical errors, as well as a noticeable lack of substance. The themes seem to be that if you're beautiful, everything falls into place for them. Any flaws in Bella are merely informed ones, and never actually stands in her way of doing exactly what she wants. She emerges from anything and everything virtually unscathed, and everyone loves her. The only people who seem to hate her were a couple girls from school and the three "evil" vampires from the first book who had the nerve to actually behave like vampires. And it's strongly implied that Laurent only did the spying he did as a last favor of sorts to Victoria. Even the Volturi don't hate Bella. In fact, they want her, to use her wonderful gifts for their own ends.

    tl;dr:
    bad writing, non-credible protagonist
    Do you want to hate Bella? Theres people in my school that are friends with everyone, and she only really socialised with her group of friends, Jacob and the Cullens, so people wouldn't have a reason to hate her. The Volturi want her because they can see she has an increadibly useful ability when she's a... you know what (not wanting to ruin it for people who haven't read the book), as they want Alice and Edward. Also, grammatical errors would have been used because it is narrated by her, it adds effect (To Kill A Mockingbird springs to mind, it's narrated by a 7 year old, and the grammer reflects this). In mine and thousands of other people around the World, Twilight is one of the best series of books ever written. Also, once you read a book multiple times, especially if a film version is released, you start to see it diferently, and also get bored of it. My opinions only.
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

  23. #26098
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    mostly in my mind
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    I never got bored of Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride, The Demonata, Harry Potter, or even Animorphs.

    One of the biggest problems with Bella is that everyone seems to love her for no reason whatsoever, except for being beautiful. And Bella is supposed to be a very good student when it comes to literature, so she should know about grammatical errors. Then again, that is extremely debatable, as she makes mass misinterpretations on characterization in classic literature and is quite prone to even basic errors in literary analysis. And with everyone loving her, it's that everyone in the school seemed to automatically love her, but of course no one was good enough for her, so she had to pursue the most beautiful person there, because everyone else was more or less beneath her. She was only annoyed by Jacob until he became instantly sexy in New Moon, and even then, she was just primarily using him to feel like Edward was there again. And the perceived tension from the fanbase about her choosing Jacob or Edward was just that, perceived only, as she had made it abundantly clear that Jacob was also more or less beneath her. He could do everything she wanted, and she'd just smile and turn her back.

    I dislike the Mary-Sue nature of her, and I quite dislike the moral dissonance within the series (which is not actually a saga in the least). Stalking someone is not sexy. I would know, having myself and someone very close been on the target end of that. Sneaking into the bedroom of someone you barely know to watch them sleep is even worse. Edward, quite frankly, needs help. He wanted to kill himself because a girl who he knew for maybe a year and had broken up with (and therefore had not seen since) months ago, might have jumped off a cliff (as shown that Alice's visions are unreliable, and Edward, living so long with her, would know that and should have actually waited for confirmation to do anything, and of course should not have attempted to kill himself either way). "I'll kill myself if I can't be with him/her" is very prominent in New Moon, and it's an extremely unhealthy attitude for teenagers to have. As in extremely unhealthy. I can honestly say I have never had those thoughts and I myself have had to be in therapy for depression. It's so full of melodrama and abominable acts considered romantic. It's even less romantic than, gods forbid, Romeo and Juliet. And that is definitely saying something.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!


    Oh wait...

  24. #26099

    Default

    I've read all four books, and have seen the first two movies. I just wasn't compelled enough to watch Eclipse, even though I have it on DVD. The franchise is all right, but it most definitely does not deserve the fame and profits its obtained in the past few years. The only redeeming aspect of the movies is their overall feel and appearance; everything else is subpar.

    And holy crap Kristen Stewart is awkward in interviews.

  25. #26100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Talking about Twilight.. watched the first part when a friend(female) draged me to the movie, hated it. I litterly bored myself the whole movie xD.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 10th November 2011 at 9:15 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 1044 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 449449941034104010411042104310441045104610471048105410941144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •