Page 1046 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 469469961036104210431044104510461047104810491050105610961146 ... LastLast
Results 26,126 to 26,150 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    No, but the stalking certainly is. O_O
    Was about to say the same ..
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

................. I have weird friends, okey?
    And you are wh you accociate with.
    Aka: I'm a stalker, nice to meet you.

Besides, the teacher approved x)

Was this like, serious stalking? Or purely for this assignment? 'Cause real stalking is bad. Don't do it. Just stare at them as they walk past and take a picture of your friend, just as they happen to walk by. "Oh, I'm sorry you accidentally got in this picture, but my friend looks really hot, so she wants me to keep it!"

This is not me supporting subtle stalking in any way what so ever.
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Jumping on board here. Twilight sucks, yada yada... Stalking is creepy, blah blah...

Do you think you could be friends with a Christian, or anyone who disagrees with homosexuality?

Honestly, no. I don't care what religion you are, but if you have a problem with me being gay, then that would be the same as a racist having a problem with a black person. So definately no. Accept me as I am or not at all, plain and simple.

A couple of good friends of mine, who are also gay, have gotten into "real" stalking people they really like (getting their personal info, timetables, finding out where they go etc..) - it's just a bad situation waiting to happen.

I've never been on "death's door" for being gay. I've struggled to deal with it at first, and I did go through a phase of pretty bad depression a couple of years ago, but other things contributed to that too. I'm completely over it now.
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 17th November 2011 at 12:12 AM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

I flew all the way to Australia to escape from all the 'gay-ignorance' aspects of my culture. it seems pretty okay here. Most people i associate with do not have a religion, and it is interesting how little you really care about stereotypes (especially the ones based on sexuality) when you are not bound by religious beliefs. I have met people here who are not really okay with homosexuality, but they never go all the way out to voice their opinion.

The other day one of my house-mates (male) met these lesbian couple at the pub. He had a long chat with one of them and got her phone number inthe end. On the way home we were joking about how pointless it was. He jokingly said that he might be able to convert them, and then went all serious and said, 'it's all for the good cause!".

That was the only time I have ever heard anything remotely un-gay-friendly from anyone here. but then I only mix in a very small community.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerInTheDark View Post
    Do you think you could be friends with a Christian, or anyone who disagrees with homosexuality?
    Why is being Christian even lumped into this question? You're placing them all together, that isn't cool or right at all. There are gay Christians that exist too. Now concerning wanting to be the friend of someone who disagrees with me being gay, I simply wouldn't do it. I have no need to place myself with someone who I personally don't feel comfortable with or won't accept me. It's just unnecessary.

Although, I do happen to have a huge religious friend of mine. He's a real nice guy, although our points of view differ on a lot of things. Although we're still able to talk and hang out with each other, we just tend to naturally step away from the questions that could make things heated. (Although I I don't hang out with him very often.) He has no problem with me being gay, he just feels that I shouldn't have the right to marry. I quickly told him to get over it because there's no way our laws in Canada would get reversed. First and last time it ever came up.

Also on a completely unrelated note, although I doubt many people in this club have this taste in men, this video is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
    It's pretty awesome ahaha. Here!
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 17th November 2011 at 7:15 AM.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    I flew all the way to Australia to escape from all the 'gay-ignorance' aspects of my culture. it seems pretty okay here. Most people i associate with do not have a religion, and it is interesting how little you really care about stereotypes (especially the ones based on sexuality) when you are not bound by religious beliefs. I have met people here who are not really okay with homosexuality, but they never go all the way out to voice their opinion.

The other day one of my house-mates (male) met these lesbian couple at the pub. He had a long chat with one of them and got her phone number inthe end. On the way home we were joking about how pointless it was. He jokingly said that he might be able to convert them, and then went all serious and said, 'it's all for the good cause!".

That was the only time I have ever heard anything remotely un-gay-friendly from anyone here. but then I only mix in a very small community.
    It seems you're not in my hometown if people tolerate it.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

@shac that seems pretty darn wierd, but I've heard wierder so I can't say much

@Moogles4ever Bearforce1 is the funniest thing ever, It's my dirty pleasure

@power the world is a big place, and views differ from town to town. I know because my town HATES gays, but litterally an hour drive away it is much more excepting.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    @power the world is a big place, and views differ from town to town. I know because my town HATES gays, but litterally an hour drive away it is much more excepting.
    Do you mean accepting?
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

This club is utterly disgusting. This should be shut down, and all members should be banned.

My friend said lots of kinda disturbing things about the guy she like.
    I didn't find it all so disturbing, as I kinda like him as well.
    But she can have him. Besides, It is cute discussing disturbing, creepy things with her

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    This club is utterly disgusting. This should be shut down, and all members should be banned.
    Are you serious?! It's people like you that fuel the conversations in this club, and it's people like you who should be banned! If you look on the first page, this club has been approved, so would you like to take it up with the approver? You're the one who's 'utterly disgusting'.
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

well, ignoring the obvious troll attempt (which you fail at, btw) I havent posted here in a while, whats up guys?

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Those kind of idiots come along every so often. They seem to forget that this club has experienced plenty of their like, and so they'll find it hard to stir many people's feelings. Just report them, and let them pass.

I've been feeling pretty down lately, mainly due to my crush. And the realisation that nothing is ever going to happen. Ever.

@Moogles
    One of us! One of us!

I happen to be quite the bear myself, and Bearforce 1, although varying in degrees of fur and bulk, were awesome. I was sad when they broke up.

Also, I have Bearforce 1, Shake That Thing, and Christmas is Here on my mp3. The last of said three it is almost time to crank out.

I like bear bands more than boy bands.
    Boy bands are a group of men obviously gay, but really aren't (mostly)
    Bear bands are less obviously gay, yet they are.

Bearpower tried to take over the bear band scene after Bearforce 1 broke up, but Shoot Your Shot just couldn't compare.

I am possibly the biggest encyclopedia of knowledge only .0001% of people anywhere care about
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

*yawn* care go bother someone else.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I've been feeling pretty down lately, mainly due to my crush. And the realisation that nothing is ever going to happen. Ever.
    I know how you feel. The thought is sort of depressing. I'm in basically the same situation, but there's nothing I can really do but get on with it.

dj- Wow really? That doesn't like a Christian church, or well I guess it is. I think at our church you would not be kicked out for being gay (Well if you did, then that's really stupid, but going by what one of my church friends said, I am sure you wouldn't be. See this one time there were some idiots in a car in front of ours (My church friend and her husband, who is also a friend) and she said she hoped they would follow them to the church haha, which they were drinking so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried crashing the place, and she also said they wouldn't kick anyone out, so I presume that includes if you were gay.

Fly- More Baptist I believe (I think lol), but yeah that's true. With me I am just trying to be friends and not worry about it, because I feel more happy when I am at that church, with friends and feel like my life is finally getting meaning you know? And sure I may disagree with their homophobia, and the way some place articles about it (In particular one person who keeps posting up about homosexual couples with "bad things to children", you know like the six year old who wants to be a girl or some other article I have posted here) but I know past that they are a good person, perhaps misguided or just needs to realize there is nothing wrong with it.

For the topic, no never been at deaths door for supporting it, would be stupid though.

Ada- Did the hot guy ever find out you did a presentation with him as the subject?

Shac- I guess you didn't go to QLD then, I can think of one law, not sure if it passed yet or not that shows us as the more homophobes state. Although I guess it's not that bad, I mean the Christians I know debate about homosexuality and make petitions to save "marriage" but in the end i don't think they would literally go bash someone up or kill them for being gay, or even bully them for being gay either, so maybe it's not that bad.

Moogles- I don't think you have read my posts much have you? I ask because I am friends with Christians, some who don't agree with gay marriage, or is kind of homophobic and I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks they could be friends with people like that? That it wouldn't matter if you are friends with them or not, that you could still support/be gay and maybe be friends with people who disagree.

Affro- And he would have a very hard time doing so, taking it up with the approver, Jasmine who has not been on in a very long while, so he wouldn't get a response from her, but even Admins or Supermods have posted in this very club and become members.

Anyways just report and ignore the guy, one of our lovely mods will swiftly take care of him like an assassin in the night, or a ninja from afar.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Well most churches wouldn't kick you out. But I belonged to one of the extreme religions (Jehovah Witness) and you'd be surprised how much hate they have for gays.
    Not all religions (christian or not) are peachy....

I respect you guys for making this club.

Dance Water, Dance! 3DS FC:0130-2024-5200

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Moogles- I don't think you have read my posts much have you? I ask because I am friends with Christians, some who don't agree with gay marriage, or is kind of homophobic and I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks they could be friends with people like that? That it wouldn't matter if you are friends with them or not, that you could still support/be gay and maybe be friends with people who disagree.
    Nah, I really haven't. No disrespect to you of course, but I barely check this place. So I didn't even skim past the last page to even check the context. Although I do think my point still stands, being Christian isn't a direct relation to being homophobic. So I still don't know why Christian is included in that question, as it makes it look that all Christian people are homophobic.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    well, ignoring the obvious troll attempt (which you fail at, btw) I havent posted here in a while, whats up guys?
    ...Since you reacted to what they did, that makes them a non-failing troll. Thanks a lot :P

Those kind of idiots come along every so often. They seem to forget that this club has experienced plenty of their like, and so they'll find it hard to stir many people's feelings. Just report them, and let them pass.

Aww I'm sorry It happens to all of us at some time, but one day you'll find the right person. Oh and don't be afraid to try girls, they don't bite!

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    ...Since you reacted to what they did, that makes them a non-failing troll. Thanks a lot :P
    lol, fine, he's a non-failing fail of a troll

I chase the dream, not the competition.

dj- Yeah true, as I said I don't think my church is that extreme, aleast I really hope they aren't, I feel like God has sent me to this church for some reason and whatever it is, I just hope it's the right choice.

Moogles- I understand, and sorry for making it sound that way I really didn't mean to. I am a Christian myself as I mentioned so I didn't really think that much of what others may think.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 1046 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 469469961036104210431044104510461047104810491050105610961146 ... LastLast