Page 1047 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 479479971037104310441045104610471048104910501051105710971147 ... LastLast
Results 26,151 to 26,175 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    well, ignoring the obvious troll attempt (which you fail at, btw) I havent posted here in a while, whats up guys?
    ...Since you reacted to what they did, that makes them a non-failing troll. Thanks a lot :P

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Those kind of idiots come along every so often. They seem to forget that this club has experienced plenty of their like, and so they'll find it hard to stir many people's feelings. Just report them, and let them pass.

I've been feeling pretty down lately, mainly due to my crush. And the realisation that nothing is ever going to happen. Ever.
    Aww I'm sorry It happens to all of us at some time, but one day you'll find the right person. Oh and don't be afraid to try girls, they don't bite!

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    ...Since you reacted to what they did, that makes them a non-failing troll. Thanks a lot :P
    lol, fine, he's a non-failing fail of a troll

I chase the dream, not the competition.

dj- Yeah true, as I said I don't think my church is that extreme, aleast I really hope they aren't, I feel like God has sent me to this church for some reason and whatever it is, I just hope it's the right choice.

Moogles- I understand, and sorry for making it sound that way I really didn't mean to. I am a Christian myself as I mentioned so I didn't really think that much of what others may think.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    lol, fine, he's a non-failing fail of a troll
    As opposed to a win of a troll?
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Stupid troll is no-more. Let's talk about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    Oh and don't be afraid to try girls, they don't bite!
    You know, I would if I were attracted to them, but I'm not. So...

Kind-of on that topic, have any of you had an attraction to a specific member of the opposite sex (if you're gay), or to someone of the same sex (if straight)?

I dunno, I've always had a thing for Hermione -- the character that is, not the actress, Emma Watson. I find everything about her perfect for me. I can't fantasise imagine anything sexual about her, though.

I don't know of anyone that is anti-gay, very odd considering I live in TEXAS, but my dad is anti-asexual. Whenever I get disgusted by boobs on the TV and I say it's because I'm asexually oriented my dad states that there is no such thing and that I must be damaged, and this is something he would otherwise NEVER say.
    I am a roleplayer. I have fun hanging out in the RP section of the forums. If you have a problem with that then I invite you to dance forever.

Have I ever been attracted to a girl?
    Physically no....emotionally yes.

I've had friend feelings get confused with romantic feelings for girls when I was younger but no I've never really been attracted to a girl.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I've had friend feelings get confused with romantic feelings for girls when I was younger but no I've never really been attracted to a girl.
    I think this is common tbh

But I wonder if a gay guy could fall for a dominent girl

Quote Originally Posted by Nekaku View Post
    I think this is common tbh

But I wonder if a gay guy could fall for a dominent girl
    I dunno. That would make him straight.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Quote Originally Posted by Power464646 View Post
    I dunno. That would make him straight.
    Well I'm not to sure. My friend is gay but has a very domineent friend both in regular life and there sex life but he would never date a girl. so not sure exactly. Its really confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Have I ever been attracted to a girl?
    Physically no....emotionally yes.
    Agreed with this.

I've been emotionally attached to girls, but not sexually.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

I believe the term is "infatuation". I used to be infatuated with a beautiful girl, back in 6th. Her name was Karla, and she was nothing short of radiant. Tall, confident, smart with just a hint of ditz. However, the real thing that set it off was one small thing: she was nice.

She wasn't one of those girls-turning-women who were beautiful and made all the jock guys eat out of her hands, she wasn't an Ice Queen with a frigid heart. She was a genuinely nice woman, who also happened to be breathtaking in her beauty. At one point, I thought I had a crush on her, but, in hindsight, I do know now that it was just an infatuation because women who are both radiant and nice always seem to be a rare few. She was like the first pearl found within an oyster: you never thought you'd see her, surrounded by all that.

No, I am not a poetry major, but maybe I should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

when I was little, like 4 years or so, I was attracted to anyone. I was gonna marry mommy and daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyGuy View Post
    Agreed with this.

I've been emotionally attached to girls, but not sexually.
    Both for me, but I tend to lean more towards the emotional side aswell o.O
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

A god personality tops the cake, but there is nothing wrong with good looks either. Wehehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I was gonna marry mommy and daddy.
    That is hilarious!!

Okay, so I have a problem. I want to come out to my housemates but I dunno how to. It has been a year living together, and I have been avoiding doing it becasue I kept thinking that I would move out soon and they did not have to know. But as it turns out I am staying in this house for three more years and I can't afford to not have them know anymore. I want to enjoy my life being gay. I am scared as hell to think how they might react. I shouldn't be though. i am a grown man, and should be able to do such things without making a big mess out of it. I am sad!

@Shac it's okay to be nervous. Just build up as much courage as you can and have a heart-heart with them. They should be fine with it and supportive and if not....then they suck

have any of you had an attraction to a specific member of the opposite sex (if you're gay), or to someone of the same sex (if straight)?

Yes, actually. I have a crush on one of my best friends. She's like exactly what I like in a guy, but in a female body. Dark hair, lots of tattoos... But she has a boyfriend and so do I. lol. If anything were to happen it would be so awkward.

She's one of the VERY few girls in recent years that I've even found remotely attractive.

I can't get over this one guy. i thought I was but, my friend said he was talking to him, and they never talk, ever. and I wanted to know what they were talking about, and he wouldn't say, and i feel insainly jealous and want to know what they were talking about.
    I feel like Hannah Montana. she could do stuff like this, right?

Aww don't get too jealous.
    Cause when you are jealous you jump to conclusions, and when you jump to conclusions you do stupid things, and when you do stupid things you go to jail.

Umm idk what the current conversation is here cuz I haven't posted in forever, but I just had to tell somebody.

I HAZ BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    Umm idk what the current conversation is here cuz I haven't posted in forever, but I just had to tell somebody.

I HAZ BOYFRIEND!!!!!
    I'm the most jealous person here right now :/

But yea, congrats

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Congratz, Ryu.
    I am just overreacting again, as always.

Page 1047 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 479479971037104310441045104610471048104910501051105710971147 ... LastLast